Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Each to their own, I am married so I dont care.  If my wife brought one home well idk what would happen.
https://pm1.narvii.com/6527/6aada1309d1eda50393a71ceaef615aa18cf326a_hq.jpg

???
Whoa whoa whoa settle down Beavis, one group of weirdness at a time
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I can tell most of them are dudes. Some of them. . . well, to be honest I don't know how long it would take to figure it out or if I even could. It's a little scary and I'm glad to be happily married
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Are their options to improve the voice?  Some sort of surgery on the vocal chords?
View Quote
Maybe

The Funniest Interview You Will Ever See!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And that's fine if that's your thing, just like if a dude likes dudes or a wmoman like other women.

Problem is some dont and they should be upfront about it. Deception is never good in a relationship.

One night stand or booty call, guess you just take your chances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@eesmith

Erin Smith is pretty awesome all around if you ask me.
And that's fine if that's your thing, just like if a dude likes dudes or a wmoman like other women.

Problem is some dont and they should be upfront about it. Deception is never good in a relationship.

One night stand or booty call, guess you just take your chances.
That is the only part that bothers me about this whole "thing".

If you are/were a dude that is now a chick, be upfront with people about it.
No, I don't mean the average person on the street, I mean anyone you want to hook up with.

I am sure there are plenty of dudes and chicks that are very much into that sorta stuff.
Don't try to pickle (or former pickle) surprise unsuspecting people.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I see that GD has moved beyond Kavanaugh and back to Tay Tay and trannies.

Can't say I'm surprised.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Can't say I'm surprised.  
View Quote
Our version of "normal" is a little off ain't it?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:49:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It definitely can be difficult, but honestly I have absolutely no interest in going back. As a person I’m worlds happier and emotionally more stable now, even if my life has a fair bit more complications and drama in other respects.

My voice is probably my biggest tell, I actually was much better with it once but just got lazy because I’m so public about my story.

Makeup does make a difference, but for the sake of a fair comparison I’ll use my passport photos:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/6896E76B-1116-4C54-B81D-EA53866A95FC-697671.JPG

I had a small part in a independent film called The Dip Run this past May, professional makeup and wardrobe can be magic.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BBE38A76-C55E-4681-AB25-912B9444A332-697676.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further, the photos show how they want to be seen, rather than how they look in real life.
Yeah, in real life they may have a giveaway voice or some weird Adam's apple thing going on.

I don't wish them any ill. However, they should be obligated to reveal their status to any romantic partners before things progress too far.
Yeah it's not an easy life choice, even these days.  My male cousin decided he wanted to be a girl back in the early 80's and he's lived that way ever since, pretty rough decision and he didn't come to many family functions after that.  
Honestly there are almost always "tells" but the tech is getting a lot better these days so with chemistry, surgery, practice and dedication I'm sure there are some trans who can easily fool >98% of the people in their daily interactions.

Having known and interacted with a number of trans over the years the only one that didn't immediately setoff my trans-warning was Blair White but I've only seen youtube and never met in person so that might be different. He/she had a good foundation to start from and hasn't gone over the top into a caricature.

I really don't care what people do to themselves and who they choose to fuck, I don't want them killed and beaten up over it and I don't want them out there trying to trick people either. Generally just don't be an asshole to others all around.
It definitely can be difficult, but honestly I have absolutely no interest in going back. As a person I’m worlds happier and emotionally more stable now, even if my life has a fair bit more complications and drama in other respects.

My voice is probably my biggest tell, I actually was much better with it once but just got lazy because I’m so public about my story.

Makeup does make a difference, but for the sake of a fair comparison I’ll use my passport photos:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/6896E76B-1116-4C54-B81D-EA53866A95FC-697671.JPG

I had a small part in a independent film called The Dip Run this past May, professional makeup and wardrobe can be magic.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BBE38A76-C55E-4681-AB25-912B9444A332-697676.JPG
@eesmith

Yeah I hear what you're saying, honestly I'm glad it's working for you and the general public is probably more accepting of this kind of thing now than they've ever been in the past.

Also happy that there are a few vocal trans/gay folks out there who really understand that certain polarizing political issues like the 2A are primarily an individual liberties topic and will come down the correct side (our side) even over the extreme protestations, mockery and vitriol of others that are ostensibly "on their side" with various other feminism and lgbt issues.  You don't seem to keep a low profile so thanks for doing that even at personal risk to your safety.  It shouldn't be a political issue at all and it's a shame that it gets dragged into that realm of discussion.
Leftists are evil.

Going back to passability…. there are definitely more trans people out there than many would expect (although for some it's hard to tell if they're going for "trans" or are just cross-dressers out and about) but you're right the voice is often a strong indicator/giveaway along with the mannerisms.  
Also it's hard for a male to pickup and consistently execute really convincing female mannerisms that are effortless enough that they don't forget it when not actively concentrating on it and also don't look 'fake' when doing it.

A carefully selected and crafted photo on the internet is one thing but watching people interact, talk, move, etc it's easier to notice when something is "off".

Again, I don't care and people should do what works for them as long as they're honest about it in appropriate settings.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Post count...
View Quote
in on page 5
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#9]
In. I always feel like these threads are a secret way for testing the water on how people will react to the news you fucked a tranny.

Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It is NEVER a good tranny thread without good ol' Ramsey Snow...errrr BOLTON, I mean!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It is NEVER a good tranny thread without good ol' Ramsey Snow...errrr BOLTON, I mean!!!!
I am pissed it took four damn pages to get posted.

Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#11]

I fucked him. Wut?
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:39:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Can't say I'm surprised.  
View Quote
Someone say surprise?!  

Link Posted: 10/8/2018 12:57:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

JFC!
M4wifey is my bottom bitch...

Someone has to tongue the balls....

Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:11:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:34:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#16]
And still looks like a man
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:46:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#18]
You nailed Bailey Jay?

I didn't know you had been a Marine.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:54:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Present.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:55:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
GD and trannies,

WTH is the fascination?
View Quote
Get both?

TC
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:59:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:01:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:03:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why is everyone so afraid of trannies? Worried you might like it?
View Quote
Why do you ask?
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:14:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:34:16 AM EDT
[#25]
I bet not all of them are really tranny... would let most of them suck me off and refer back to my first statement.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:41:38 AM EDT
[#26]
If and when I ever get laid, I'm gonna have ask for a DNA test first to prove lack of Y chromosome
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:47:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BBE38A76-C55E-4681-AB25-912B9444A332-697676.JPG
JFC!

View Quote
I'd fuck her. Who is she?
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:54:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BBE38A76-C55E-4681-AB25-912B9444A332-697676.JPG
JFC!

I'll give you a hint.

She is eesmith
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 2:57:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Wonder how many are Mods and Site Staff tasked with allowing the conversion of the board.......

"Quick, we need a Lake Arthur PD thread, they're on to us!"
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:03:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Meh, lots of photoshop in those photos.  In my experience, 99% of trannies look trans.  Probably the closest I've seen a trans look "female" is our own eesmith.

In any case, who cares.  Live and let live.
View Quote
Maybe you have walked by hundreds who are passable and never knew because they are passable. It's not like they are wearing signs saying they are just like when you are carrying a gun next to all the hippies who would freak out if they knew.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:23:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC!

One of our members and staunch 2A fighter, eesmith
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:27:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC!

In that case, I'll say that I would date her assuming I was single, and if she was interested. If it lead to more that would be okay also.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:34:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In that case, I'll say that I would date her assuming I was single, and if she was interested. If it lead to more that would be okay also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-So-who-else-went-out-in-drag-Halloween-/5-1682235/?page=25

I can't believe it's been 4 years.

@eesmith start a new one for this year
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:56:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Are their options to improve the voice?  Some sort of surgery on the vocal chords?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further, the photos show how they want to be seen, rather than how they look in real life.
Yeah, in real life they may have a giveaway voice or some weird Adam's apple thing going on.

I don't wish them any ill. However, they should be obligated to reveal their status to any romantic partners before things progress too far.
Yeah it's not an easy life choice, even these days.  My male cousin decided he wanted to be a girl back in the early 80's and he's lived that way ever since, pretty rough decision and he didn't come to many family functions after that.  
Honestly there are almost always "tells" but the tech is getting a lot better these days so with chemistry, surgery, practice and dedication I'm sure there are some trans who can easily fool >98% of the people in their daily interactions.

Having known and interacted with a number of trans over the years the only one that didn't immediately setoff my trans-warning was Blair White but I've only seen youtube and never met in person so that might be different. He/she had a good foundation to start from and hasn't gone over the top into a caricature.

I really don't care what people do to themselves and who they choose to fuck, I don't want them killed and beaten up over it and I don't want them out there trying to trick people either. Generally just don't be an asshole to others all around.

Yeah there’s a couple different forms of surgery to tighten up the vocal cords, still requires some practice however. I just to put the effort into it again lol.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So what's on the agenda for Halloween this year
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what's on the agenda for Halloween this year
No idea yet lol.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:57:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How did you get your hips to look that feminine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did you get your hips to look that feminine?
Brazilian buttlift.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 3:59:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
@eesmith

Yeah I hear what you're saying, honestly I'm glad it's working for you and the general public is probably more accepting of this kind of thing now than they've ever been in the past.

Also happy that there are a few vocal trans/gay folks out there who really understand that certain polarizing political issues like the 2A are primarily an individual liberties topic and will come down the correct side (our side) even over the extreme protestations, mockery and vitriol of others that are ostensibly "on their side" with various other feminism and lgbt issues.  You don't seem to keep a low profile so thanks for doing that even at personal risk to your safety.  It shouldn't be a political issue at all and it's a shame that it gets dragged into that realm of discussion.
Leftists are evil.

Going back to passability…. there are definitely more trans people out there than many would expect (although for some it's hard to tell if they're going for "trans" or are just cross-dressers out and about) but you're right the voice is often a strong indicator/giveaway along with the mannerisms.  
Also it's hard for a male to pickup and consistently execute really convincing female mannerisms that are effortless enough that they don't forget it when not actively concentrating on it and also don't look 'fake' when doing it.

A carefully selected and crafted photo on the internet is one thing but watching people interact, talk, move, etc it's easier to notice when something is "off".

Again, I don't care and people should do what works for them as long as they're honest about it in appropriate settings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@eesmith

Leftists are evil.

You’re absolutely right that IRL passing is much harder than in a pic.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:12:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Just rubbed one out to bailey Jay, had to come back and check this thread
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:20:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow, just going by pics..... some of those "gals" are really cute.

In real life though Im pretty sure I could spot them, like someone else said, the subtle things like mannerisms/movements/hands-feet would be giveaways. Read somewhere once that even conversations are a giveaway, especially in thailand. If the talk over drinks is going really well and getting to first base doesn't seem too difficult; chances are you're talkin to a tranny.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:27:27 AM EDT
[#40]
If the worst thing that ever happens to you in life is getting tricked by a trans, is say you that life ain't that bad.

There's people out there with no wangs
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:48:05 AM EDT
[#41]
IN
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:50:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:50:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Ohhhhhh a game of rock, paper, dick.

Link Posted: 10/8/2018 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If the worst thing that ever happens to you in life is getting tricked by a trans, is say you that life ain't that bad.

There's people out there with no wangs
View Quote
they are usually called females.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 6:08:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If and when I ever get laid, I'm gonna have ask for a DNA test first to prove lack of Y chromosome
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 7:17:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Huh.  Well, that sub is interesting.

I think the fear of the pickle surprise is overrated.  I’d have to be pretty damn drunk to think anything more than a small fraction wasn’t immediately “dude in a dress”.

Take away angle plus filters and throw in rl interaction and I bet a good number of the the ones who take a passing picture no longer pass.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 10/8/2018 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Yup monday morning in GD will get your attention
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#49]
GD tranny threads are always the best.

Let this thread live.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#50]
LOL.....I posted a pic of this Dem tranny that won election to our legislature......And some member from TX posted "I'd do her" not having read the post and thinking that thing was a woman.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top