Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't besmirch the real SkyKing by calling this loser that.  He stole and destroyed a commercial plane.  Endangered many people.

He was a two bit thieving loser.  Enjoy hell you scumbag.
View Quote
Maybe I missed it but no one has said we should also thank the guy for exposing some very serious security flaws.
Roll on Sky King
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not the big things that send a man to a madhouse.

Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
It was really sad. All of it.   It it's weird that I'm not mad about it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Don't besmirch the real SkyKing by calling this loser that.  He stole and destroyed a commercial plane.  Endangered many people.

He was a two bit thieving loser.  Enjoy hell you scumbag.
View Quote
To be fair it was only a dash 8.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Stark reality strikes again.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can see this becoming a movie...
View Quote
They will leave the part him mentioning that he is white and won’t get a job though.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's not the big things that send a man to a madhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHWceBqmjjI
View Quote
Ballad of FloridaMan.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's the little kid in you that checked bulldozers for keys when you were 12 riding bikes.

It's being on a long flight and thinking "Man, be pretty cool if he let me fly for a little bit"

It's Kramer driving the rear of the ladder truck.

It's not about the suicide.

There's tons of stuff people are unqualified to do, but always wanted to try.

That's really all there is to guys thinking it's cool.
View Quote
I dream of starting WWIII everyday even though I’m starkly Unqualified to do it.

Phantom express
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Aaaaaand attitudes like that are why people are pushed over the edge of depression and off themselves.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many guys went home from a shitty day of rampie life to do the same thing they do every night and will do the same tomorrow? Who gives a shit about those guys? Nobody.

Rich said fuck it,I'm going out on top. He became a momentary folk hero for the same reason so many can quote Office Space or every movie that has anti heroes go full fuck it. Do I envy him or think he's any form of role model? Of course not. Can I help thinking what he did was pretty freaking sweet on an absurd level? No,I really can't;score one for the white guy all out of fucks to gives.
Ughhh, I was trying to stay uninvolved in this thread, but just a FYI to those desperate depressed white guys who were born with a bad hand:

You can play that hand with guts and determination, to where they pay you Three bucks a minute to fly the plane safely, and land it, Repeatedly.  And you can be an actual hero to your family.

Fwiw, that barrel roll Sucked.   It sucked on every level; from pro suck, down to suicidal suck.  It sucked, and his story sucked.    It's profoundly disturbing to see so many people celebrating it.

On any given day, there are ten million Illegal immigrants living better, Suceeding better, than that loser.   Life is a Darwinian struggle.   In the words of the Prophet:    "It's up to You, you..you".
Aaaaaand attitudes like that are why people are pushed over the edge of depression and off themselves.
How?    Elaborate.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's the little kid in you that checked bulldozers for keys when you were 12 riding bikes.

It's being on a long flight and thinking "Man, be pretty cool if he let me fly for a little bit"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ughhh, I was trying to stay uninvolved in this thread, but just a FYI to those desperate depressed white guys who were born with a bad hand:

You can play that hand with guts and determination, to where they pay you Three bucks a minute to fly the plane safely, and land it, Repeatedly.  And you can be an actual hero to your family.

Fwiw, that barrel roll Sucked.   It sucked on every level; from pro suck, down to suicidal suck.  It sucked, and his story sucked.    It's profoundly disturbing to see so many people celebrating it.

On any given day, there are ten million Illegal immigrants living better, Suceeding better, than that loser.   Life is a Darwinian struggle.   In the words of the Prophet:    "It's up to You, you..you".

It's not cool, when you Die.

The meme you posted is something I could relate to, but, it should say "One hour" instead of "A day"
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#11]
When I think of SkyKing...

Skyking Message 8992 kHz USB U.S. Air Force Global 16th March 2015

Rich, may you rest easy now.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How?    Elaborate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many guys went home from a shitty day of rampie life to do the same thing they do every night and will do the same tomorrow? Who gives a shit about those guys? Nobody.

Rich said fuck it,I'm going out on top. He became a momentary folk hero for the same reason so many can quote Office Space or every movie that has anti heroes go full fuck it. Do I envy him or think he's any form of role model? Of course not. Can I help thinking what he did was pretty freaking sweet on an absurd level? No,I really can't;score one for the white guy all out of fucks to gives.

How?    Elaborate.
Be careful! This guy is a hero on multiple levels!
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The only thing you truly own, is your life. He checked out on his terms, an did it magnificently, we should be so lucky. But most of us, will die, forgotten, alone an afraid.
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
RIP Rich!
View Quote
I will pour one into the sound for Sky King. What's a good Sky King memorial beer? Preferably a PNW brew.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How?    Elaborate.
The emotions on display in this thread are Interesting, to say the least.    I actually might owe a debt of gratitude

to... SkyKang!

Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I will pour one into the sound for Sky King. What's a good Sky King memorial beer? Preferably a PNW brew.
View Quote
A busch light that's been sitting in the sun for a couple months. Whatever you puke up after drinking it will still have more worth than him.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A busch light that's been sitting in the sun for a couple months. Whatever you puke up after drinking it will still have more worth than him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about a Dead Guy from Rogue brewery?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:31:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Goodnight sweet prince

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Due to the nature of the screaming and crying the news outlets would not air it......I'm sure it will become available in the near future, if it's not already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounded pretty fine to me on the audio, except for the one time he vomited due to being lightheaded.
Due to the nature of the screaming and crying the news outlets would not air it......I'm sure it will become available in the near future, if it's not already.
where did you hear of it?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Look who's jealous.
View Quote
You call tell by those comments who are/were pilots, who are people who own planes, or want to own planes.  Then again some pilots are  like Q400 off the board?, we'll  just count it as win  if they use the insurance money and get a better plane......
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:44:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I dream of starting WWIII everyday even though I’m starkly Unqualified to do it.

Phantom express
View Quote
I was just reading about that last week!
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You call tell by those comments who are/were pilots, who are people who own planes, or want to own planes.  Then again some pilots are  like Q400 off the board?, we'll  just count it as win  if they use the insurance money and get a better plane......
View Quote
In the other thread more than one pilot centered on discussing how shitty that plane was, rather than what happened.

I'm clearly not a pilot and thought that was funny.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:55:51 AM EDT
[#27]
be good to have a Simple Rich About now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO2i2-o_WHA
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
SKYKING, SKYKING, DO NOT ANSWER.

Well....he can't. He be all dead an shit.
View Quote
I swear I thought that's what I thought this thread was going to be about
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Stole & crashed a plane, shut down air space, cost the taxpayer who knows how much for an F15 response, & an NTSB investigation...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a few freeing minutes he was not being robbed through taxation. Liberty feels great.
Stole & crashed a plane, shut down air space, cost the taxpayer who knows how much for an F15 response, & an NTSB investigation...
#1 the plane was probably overly insured so their owner will be able to replace it with something better.

#2 boohoo, stupid hippies head the stay on the ground for a little bit.

#3 Flyboys got to get their hours then, consider it training.

#4 paper pushers got to push paper somehow.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RIP Rich!
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Came for EAMs.  Found deep.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:34:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Fly along with me
I can't quite make it alone
Try to make this life my own
Fly along with me
I can't quite make it alone
Try to make this life my own

I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something help me burn out bright

I'm looking for a complication
Looking 'cause I'm tired of trying
Make my way back home
When I learn to fly (high)

RIP SkyKing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJMLLKgknvk
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sad that people are turning this guy into some sort of human Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

He stole valuable property, which he was untrained to use, misused it in such a way to endanger a great many people and their property, and then destroyed the plane and himself in a final selfish, uncaring act.

I see nothing laudable in what he did.
View Quote
I think part of what makes what he did interesting is the "Holy shit, I can't believe he did that." Or "Holy shit, how did he get that plane in the air?"

Then add the fact he's basically just joyriding a passenger prop plane and it's kinda crazy to think about. This guy had no pilot training and even the CEO admitted the flying was pretty impressive.

Suicidal or not, all of what he did was pretty ballsy. And while you're right it was dangerous, (half the reason it's impressive) he didn't hurt anyone besides himself.

It's certainly an interesting and crazy piece of news.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Curious, do you apply that frame of mind to vets who off themselves? Or are they given a pass?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Phantom express
View Quote
Lets team up I think we could do this!
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#37]
He made Peppy proud

Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
High Life, obvs

Too bad American Sky Brewery is out of business

Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's true that no one was physically injured, at least as far as we know.  Scant thanks to the novice pilot who might easily lost control of the aircraft at almost any time during the flight.  The barrel roll was a point where things might have gotten dicey, and if control was lost, the consequences would be on Mr. Seagull.  Just because Seagull got lucky doesn't mean that he wasn't reckless and irresponsible.

He certainly do considerable harm to the owners of the plane.  People are so sure that the insurance company will pay-off handsomely after this.  I am not so certain about that; insurance companies have a way of finding loopholes to avoid payment, or reducing it greatly.

No telling if anyone on the ground will claim some sort of psychological trauma, and sue Seagull's family.  Wonder how the family will feel after hiring a lawyer to defend against who knows how many lawsuits?

Finally, what about the inescapable fact that Seagull was a thief?  How would you feel if he stole something of yours which had considerable value, and put others at risk?

No, nothing praiseworthy here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad that people are turning this guy into some sort of human Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

He stole valuable property, which he was untrained to use, misused it in such a way to endanger a great many people and their property, and then destroyed the plane and himself in a final selfish, uncaring act.

I see nothing laudable in what he did.
I think part of what makes what he did interesting is the "Holy shit, I can't believe he did that." Or "Holy shit, how did he get that plane in the air?"

Then add the fact he's basically just joyriding a passenger prop plane and it's kinda crazy to think about. This guy had no pilot training and even the CEO admitted the flying was pretty impressive.

Suicidal or not, all of what he did was pretty ballsy. And while you're right it was dangerous, (half the reason it's impressive) he didn't hurt anyone besides himself.

It's certainly an interesting and crazy piece of news.
It's true that no one was physically injured, at least as far as we know.  Scant thanks to the novice pilot who might easily lost control of the aircraft at almost any time during the flight.  The barrel roll was a point where things might have gotten dicey, and if control was lost, the consequences would be on Mr. Seagull.  Just because Seagull got lucky doesn't mean that he wasn't reckless and irresponsible.

He certainly do considerable harm to the owners of the plane.  People are so sure that the insurance company will pay-off handsomely after this.  I am not so certain about that; insurance companies have a way of finding loopholes to avoid payment, or reducing it greatly.

No telling if anyone on the ground will claim some sort of psychological trauma, and sue Seagull's family.  Wonder how the family will feel after hiring a lawyer to defend against who knows how many lawsuits?

Finally, what about the inescapable fact that Seagull was a thief?  How would you feel if he stole something of yours which had considerable value, and put others at risk?

He's definitely a thief, no argument there.

But wouldn't you say society tends to look at thieves who pull off big, impossible jobs differently?

Thomas Crown is viewed differently than the tweaker meth head who breaks in and steals your wife's jewelry.

Objectively, there's no difference.

I'd still advocate he needs to go to jail if he was caught, but I'd still think "Impressive. You just stole a multi million dollar airplane and no one said shit until you were airborne."

I'm not saying he should've escaped punishment. I'm just saying that's a damn impressive theft to pull off.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#42]
I find it interesting that the counter argument here is that he wasted tax-payer money.
It's sad that we now hold money (and its pursuit) above human life and happiness.

What's the point in having the money if you're truly miserable making it?
R.I.P Skyking
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
And there it is. Muh feelz.
You don't understand. Go back to page 1 and read Envying the dead: SkyKing in memoriam
The Man, The Myth & The Meme
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#46]
People call him a loser... and a thief...but not even the CEO is mad at him. In fact... impressed.

His former coworkers have stated he was a very hard working guy... and perhaps the work conditions eventually got to him.
Seems he just wanted to deslerately be recognized... get an opportunity to "make it".

http://mynorthwest.com/1078601/richard-beebo-russell-background/

Seems he had financial troubles. I think he was just another case of a white guy who fell through the cracks of so called "white privilege"... never noticed for his hard work because he was just another white guy. Well... he saw his opportunity for notoriety and he took it.

He wasnt a loser. He had owned a successfully ran bakery in the past... but sold it in order to be able to get closer to family. He probably could have gotten a better paying job.... but freedom to travel overseas and visit family mattered more. I think as a society... we need to stop being such judgmental assholes towards the working poor. Sometimes life just kicks you in the balls. Sometimes it is your fault...sometimes it is society's fault...sometimes both. It doesnt mean he doesnt deserve empathy.

Im married and I am terrified at the idea of being stuck at my dead end job... and never be able to rise above what Im doing. I constantly worry about whether Im smart enough or capable enough to get the certs im studying towards. The pressure is real. I epathize with him.

If you dont empathize with him, I dont know what to say. Chalk it up to dofferences in personality, differences in lived experience... who knows. Just know that for many of us... this really hit home for a lot of people. I legitimately shed tears watching that video (which was the first time I actually heard bits and pieces from the radio comms)

I really wish the poor guy had landed the plane. He would have faced SERIOUS penalties... but he also would still likely be a folk hero for many... and perhaps would have garnered some leniency.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So, a non-pilot steals your airplane, joyrides in it, crashes it and kills himself.  You'd be singing the same tune?  Don't think so.
View Quote
No surprise to being conditioned to focus on the how and not the why is your default? That's the same logic liberals and boomers use when a scumbag goes on a shooting spree.
How did they acquire the firearm used? Not why they did it. Then focus on the implement and then focus on how it was acquired. Like the AWB of 94. Ruled ineffective because focusing on the implement used. Not the act, the motive the incentive the intent. Retard and emote out and blame the implement.

You don't understand what he did. You chalk it up to, dude ended it on terms I don't find acceptable, and "endangered a great many people".
What he did was bigger than that.

What is his age? 29. That makes him a Millennial. What do we millennials do? Troll. We troll each other we troll boomers. It's what we do.
Why? Because fuck your feelings and short sighted thoughts. Think.
Make it political for a moment.
Left howls boohoo we need more funding and free mental health!
Right howls boohoo we need more funding for more law enforcement and security.
Meanwhile those that get it face palm and say no you fucking retards...
Think.
It is proof positive social engineering and rationalizing fear is what motivates political gain and corporate gain as well.
Instead of thinking and realizing what he did and why he did it, just write it off as a selfish act of suicide and chalk it up to mental health because of how he did it... Everything these days is a cry about mental health.
He wasn't crazy in the old fashioned sense, Not at all. Why? He had the balls to give the finger to authority. You say he terrorized those below him on the ground? They're feeble lemmings if they were terrified. Or want to gin up some faux feelings of being terrorized to sue the air port or the airline to make bank on some new phobia or trauma.

This dude has shown and confirmed by the responses here, this nation should no longer go by the phrase, land of the free home of the brave. Rather land of the governed, home of the lemmings.

Had he drank draino or suck started a shotgun. It would have just been another CDC statistic.
What he did was more than that. Read what others have to say about him. Coworkers. Family. Friends. They all paint him in a good light but come to the same short sighted conclusion. Focusing on how and what he did. Not why. They can't comprehend it. Nor can you or a majority. Just chalk it up to another crazy white guy. That fits a narrative you know.

He trolled and mocked every form of social engineering.
Listen to his words. Read the transcript.
That's why his actions are laudable. He made a mockery of authority. He rustled jimmies so hard they rolled fighter jets out. Why? Rationalized fear.
The unknown. The uncontrolled.
He knew he wouldn't see the light of a free day ever again. His actions are discredited and simply chalked up as the weak cop out of "mental health".
His actions that day = Trump tweet poking liberals in the eye.
Only instead of poking libtards in the eye...

He made a mockery of every form of leftist/progressive social engineering you can think of. Nah, I'm a white guy-diversity quotas.
I hope they'd lock someone up like me-Muh Mental Healthz.
I played video games-Video games are an influence and need to be censored!

Everything he says mocks establishment, it mocks what is declared socially acceptable.

What's hysterical. The left is so busy looking stupid they open mouth and insert foot stating he is a hero for the "alt-right". They're so fucking dumb even they don't get it and want to discredit it as an act of the altright and that is only because of his nah, I'm a white guy comment. How they missed the fact he was minimal wage and not trying to demonize crony corporatism... it's only because he said Nah. I'm a white guy. They could have capitalized on the whole woe is he, he didn't make it despite his efforts, we need higher wages, we need free mental health...
(If they did argue we need free mental health, I would argue we don't we just need you to stop pushing your bullshit incompatible good feels programs and initiatives that do more harm than good. Wouldn't need mental health if you didn't feel you need to control every aspect of others lives to feed your incessant white guilt and social engineering a soyboy apologist utopia)

Here's what he did.
He made a mockery of what society has become. A bunch of feeble lemmings that are only capable of feeling, rationalizing fear.
He made a mockery of those that are incapable of critical thinking.
He made a mockery of drone 9-5ers that were in that air traffic control tower trying to talk him out of it.
He made a mockery of authority by dispatching fighter jets to possibly intercept/shoot him down.
He made a mockery of social engineering.
He made a mockery of diversity quotas.
He made a mockery of manufactured fear. "Damn it Andrew there are lives at stake here"
He made a mockery of everything that is wrong with society.
And now he's made a mockery of the media. NYT goes out and writes an article about flight simulation software/video games being culpable. Pfft. That's just more manufactured fear. Same as when they write hit pieces of how some heinous scumbag acquired firearms before going on a spree. That's what they're trying to paint as the narrative. More emoting and drivel for more false sense of "security" and control.

That's why he's become a "folk hero". You don't understand. He's not a legend for offing himself in an unconventional manner. He's a legend for trolling and making a mockery of everything that is wrong with society. Oh sure I guess you could throw the whole 9/11 thing out there as well as justification for saying we need common sense flight simulation/video game controls to prevent another event like this from occurring.
Look at what every article written about him states. Coworkers, family, friends, they all say the same exact things. Some coworkers paint him as a company man, willing to take over for others shifts if they called in sick or had an emergency at home. That may have been a motive as to why he had did this. He went above and beyond and was given a measly salary. It's deeper than what most can comprehend. It isn't condoning what he did. Nor glorifying it. It's an explanation for the what and why. The how is irrelevant. The how is what is focused on to get more control and more social engineering.

The genius behind it all is more telling than a bunch of blat asses that cry foul over stealing a multi million dollar air plane. They can build another air plane. Big fucking deal. What if? That's hyperbole. What if is irrelevant. He didn't smash the plane into a building or home so the what if and what could are irrelevant.
Justifying fear and rolling out the flyboys-overkill. He proved if you are the unknown, and uncontrolled the powers that be take issue with it. Add in emotionally unstable lemmings with a justified fear of an aircraft crashing in their property... Congratulations. You played yourselves.
That's my take on it though because I don't focus on the how.
I focus on the why.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No surprise to being conditioned to focus on the how and not the why is your default? That's the same logic liberals and boomers use when a scumbag goes on a shooting spree.
How did they acquire the firearm used? Not why they did it. Then focus on the implement and then focus on how it was acquired. Like the AWB of 94. Ruled ineffective because focusing on the implement used. Not the act, the motive the incentive the intent. Retard and emote out and blame the implement.

You don't understand what he did. You chalk it up to, dude ended it on terms I don't find acceptable, and "endangered a great many people".
What he did was bigger than that.

What is his age? 29. That makes him a Millennial. What do we millennials do? Troll. We troll each other we troll boomers. It's what we do.
Why? Because fuck your feelings and short sighted thoughts. Think.
Make it political for a moment.
Left howls boohoo we need more funding and free mental health!
Right howls boohoo we need more funding for more law enforcement and security.
Meanwhile those that get it face palm and say no you fucking retards...
Think.
It is proof positive social engineering and rationalizing fear is what motivates political gain and corporate gain as well.
Instead of thinking and realizing what he did and why he did it, just write it off as a selfish act of suicide and chalk it up to mental health because of how he did it... Everything these days is a cry about mental health.
He wasn't crazy in the old fashioned sense, Not at all. Why? He had the balls to give the finger to authority. You say he terrorized those below him on the ground? They're feeble lemmings if they were terrified. Or want to gin up some faux feelings of being terrorized to sue the air port or the airline to make bank on some new phobia or trauma.

This dude has shown and confirmed by the responses here, this nation should no longer go by the phrase, land of the free home of the brave. Rather land of the governed, home of the lemmings.

Had he drank draino or suck started a shotgun. It would have just been another CDC statistic.
What he did was more than that. Read what others have to say about him. Coworkers. Family. Friends. They all paint him in a good light but come to the same short sighted conclusion. Focusing on how and what he did. Not why. They can't comprehend it. Nor can you or a majority. Just chalk it up to another crazy white guy. That fits a narrative you know.

He trolled and mocked every form of social engineering.
Listen to his words. Read the transcript.
That's why his actions are laudable. He made a mockery of authority. He rustled jimmies so hard they rolled fighter jets out. Why? Rationalized fear.
The unknown. The uncontrolled.
He knew he wouldn't see the light of a free day ever again. His actions are discredited and simply chalked up as the weak cop out of "mental health".
His actions that day = Trump tweet poking liberals in the eye.
Only instead of poking libtards in the eye...

He made a mockery of every form of leftist/progressive social engineering you can think of. Nah, I'm a white guy-diversity quotas.
I hope they'd lock someone up like me-Muh Mental Healthz.
I played video games-Video games are an influence and need to be censored!

Everything he says mocks establishment, it mocks what is declared socially acceptable.

What's hysterical. The left is so busy looking stupid they open mouth and insert foot stating he is a hero for the "alt-right". They're so fucking dumb even they don't get it and want to discredit it as an act of the altright and that is only because of his nah, I'm a white guy comment. How they missed the fact he was minimal wage and not trying to demonize crony corporatism... it's only because he said Nah. I'm a white guy. They could have capitalized on the whole woe is he, he didn't make it despite his efforts, we need higher wages, we need free mental health...
(If they did argue we need free mental health, I would argue we don't we just need you to stop pushing your bullshit incompatible good feels programs and initiatives that do more harm than good. Wouldn't need mental health if you didn't feel you need to control every aspect of others lives to feed your incessant white guilt and social engineering a soyboy apologist utopia)

Here's what he did.
He made a mockery of what society has become. A bunch of feeble lemmings that are only capable of feeling, rationalizing fear.
He made a mockery of those that are incapable of critical thinking.
He made a mockery of drone 9-5ers that were in that air traffic control tower trying to talk him out of it.
He made a mockery of authority by dispatching fighter jets to possibly intercept/shoot him down.
He made a mockery of social engineering.
He made a mockery of diversity quotas.
He made a mockery of manufactured fear. "Damn it Andrew there are lives at stake here"
He made a mockery of everything that is wrong with society.
And now he's made a mockery of the media. NYT goes out and writes an article about flight simulation software/video games being culpable. Pfft. That's just more manufactured fear. Same as when they write hit pieces of how some heinous scumbag acquired firearms before going on a spree. That's what they're trying to paint as the narrative. More emoting and drivel for more false sense of "security" and control.

That's why he's become a "folk hero". You don't understand. He's not a legend for offing himself in an unconventional manner. He's a legend for trolling and making a mockery of everything that is wrong with society. Oh sure I guess you could throw the whole 9/11 thing out there as well as justification for saying we need common sense flight simulation/video game controls to prevent another event like this from occurring.
Look at what every article written about him states. Coworkers, family, friends, they all say the same exact things. Some coworkers paint him as a company man, willing to take over for others shifts if they called in sick or had an emergency at home. That may have been a motive as to why he had did this. He went above and beyond and was given a measly salary. It's deeper than what most can comprehend. It isn't condoning what he did. Nor glorifying it. It's an explanation for the what and why. The how is irrelevant. The how is what is focused on to get more control and more social engineering.

The genius behind it all is more telling than a bunch of blat asses that cry foul over stealing a multi million dollar air plane. They can build another air plane. Big fucking deal. What if? That's hyperbole. What if is irrelevant. He didn't smash the plane into a building or home so the what if and what could are irrelevant.
Justifying fear and rolling out the flyboys-overkill. He proved if you are the unknown, and uncontrolled the powers that be take issue with it. Add in emotionally unstable lemmings with a justified fear of an aircraft crashing in their property... Congratulations. You played yourselves.
That's my take on it though because I don't focus on the how.
I focus on the why.
View Quote
good post

esp. for GD
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top