BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 199
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup, he knows WAY TO MUCH SHIT to ever be in real trouble IMHO.

WAY TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE of people in political power..........he is about as safe as I would be with a division of Marines defending me from a group of  five armed toddlers.
View Quote
Yup, The guys who run shit, generally work under the guy appointed to be the faceman. Comey was McCabes faceman. Rice and Powers were the faces for Rhodes. Though they all danced at Rhodes tune whenever it suited. Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Comey etc.

Rhodes, Podesta and few others tho, they seem to be the keys that would unlock all of this, and they are not being touched.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

As I stated, if you're trying to tie "unmasking" to a criminal violation (and excluding any other reasons) then you're doing it wrong.  Read what I posted previously for a list of valid reasons to "unmask".
View Quote
Our government doesn't have a right (4th amendment) to unmask names in search of anything they can dream up i.e collusion.

This is dangerous for a political party to coerce the intelligence agencies to unmask names based on accusations and innuendos.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Our government doesn't have a right (4th amendment) to unmask names in search of anything they can dream up i.e collusion.

This is dangerous for a political party to coerce the intelligence agencies to unmask names based on accusations and innuendos.
View Quote
Problem with the whole unmasking is that as soon as an admin unmasked and discerned that there was nothing there all that info should have been destroyed..and it wasn't ..it was spread far and wide and leaked on purpose....
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:18:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Problem with the whole unmasking is that as soon as an admin unmasked and discerned that there was nothing there all that info should have been destroyed..and it wasn't ..it was spread far and wide and leaked on purpose....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a smidgen of corruption.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if there was something there?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:45:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then they should take action on the Russian side
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What should they have done? Maybe throw out a bunch of spies and take their compounds?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What should they have done? Maybe throw out a bunch of spies and take their compounds?
View Quote
They should have kept state dept info on a secure server. Not in someone's basement.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah but It's hella hard to sell State secrets that are on an actual state department server farm.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
But surely they will just release the transcripts, with redacted names, showing innocent conversation.....
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Considering the willingness of people to "leak" innuendo and suspicion,  why,  pray tell,  would any reasonable person think that those same people,  given any actual evidence of wrongdoing,  WOULDN'T  leak it immediately?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Considering the willingness of people to "leak" innuendo and suspicion,  why,  pray tell,  would any reasonable person think that those same people,  given any actual evidence of wrongdoing,  WOULDN'T  leak it immediately?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It helps to be able to think outside the realm of everything being used for cheap political points.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah but It's hella hard to sell State secrets that are on an actual state department server farm.
View Quote
I wouldn't bet on State server farms being more than marginally more secure than what was compromised.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wouldn't bet on State server farms being more than marginally more secure than what was compromised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least Clinton's setup had the "security through obscurity" thing going on...
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
She is an expert on cybersecurity.  She said so in the debates.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not when you get bribed, black mailed, or both to use ISI as your IT guy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both candidates were terrible on the issue.  Here's Trump's elegant comment about "the cyber":

So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Both candidates were terrible on the issue.  Here's Trump's elegant comment about "the cyber":
View Quote
Covfefe
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
The difference is that Trump comes from the business world where you hire experts to handle things you don't know about.  Hillary comes from corrupt Arkansas politics, where you hire shitty people like Platte River Networks or Crowdstrike to manage things because you can control them.  

End result?  DNC hacked.  Hillary hacked.  RNC not hacked despite attempt.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The difference is that Trump comes from the business world where you hire experts to handle things you don't know about.  Hillary comes from corrupt Arkansas politics, where you hire shitty people like Platte River Networks or Crowdstrike to manage things because you can control them.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay.  Hillary and the DNC did dumb things.  Trump can't even speak a coherent sentence about the topic.  We'll call it a draw.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Okay.  Hillary and the DNC did dumb things.  Trump can't even speak a coherent sentence about the topic.  We'll call it a draw.
View Quote
Pretty sure incoherent statements aren't the same as tens of thousands of felonies (unless you are James Comey and Andy McCabe.)
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The RNC was hacked.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The RNC was hacked.
View Quote
Wrong.

"Top intelligence officials indicated on Tuesday that the GOP was also a Russian hacking target but that none of the information obtained was leaked."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/comey-republicans-hacked-russia/
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Wrong.

"Top intelligence officials indicated on Tuesday that the GOP was also a Russian hacking target but that none of the information obtained was leaked."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/comey-republicans-hacked-russia/
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bad quote on my part.  I don't know why I quoted fake new anyways.  I'll say 12 Hail Pepes as penance.   

"James B. Comey, told lawmakers at a Senate hearing on Tuesday that Russian hackers had penetrated the Republican National Committee’s computer records, but he called it a “limited penetration of old R.N.C.” computer systems that were “no longer in use.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/russia-hack-hearing-clapper-rogers-brennan.html?mcubz=1&_r=0
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bad quote on my part.  I don't know why I quoted fake new anyways.  I'll say 12 Hail Pepes as penance.   

"James B. Comey, told lawmakers at a Senate hearing on Tuesday that Russian hackers had penetrated the Republican National Committee’s computer records, but he called it a “limited penetration of old R.N.C.” computer systems that were “no longer in use.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/russia-hack-hearing-clapper-rogers-brennan.html?mcubz=1&_r=0
View Quote
We're not playing "meaning of is", are we?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What part of this sentence stymies you?

Trump:
I was elected by the citizens of Pittsburg not Paris.
No wonder you can't understand FISA.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We're not playing "meaning of is", are we?
View Quote
Nope.  Just pointing out that the RNC had better security, despite Hillary's "expertise" on cyber security.  And by "expertise" I mean she memorized a talking point from a staffer on a subject she knew exactly zero about.  Server clothes and all that.  Trump didn't memorize a talking point, which means he's stupid, or something.  I mean, he built a billion dollar empire, married a supermodel, and then became the first non-politician to win the Presidency, but he's Drumpf.  Trust me.  Not smart like Anderson Cooper.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nope.  Just pointing out that the RNC had better security, despite Hillary's "expertise" on cyber security.  And by "expertise" I mean she memorized a talking point from a staffer on a subject she knew exactly zero about.  Server clothes and all that.  Trump didn't memorize a talking point, which means he's stupid, or something.  I mean, he built a billion dollar empire, married a supermodel, and then became the first non-politician to win the Presidency, but he's Drumpf.  Trust me.  Not smart like Anderson Cooper.  
View Quote
I generally don't advise making declarative statements involving cyber security based on an adversary force compromising the wrong thing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I generally don't advise making declarative statements involving cyber security based on an adversary force compromising the wrong thing.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really that naive to think that FBHO, the DNC, the Rhinos, and the elites would have let Trump take office had there been anything, anything the least bit questionable at all in anything they illegally searched? If....IF...THAT IS A BIG IF...they had had anything in the slightest, there would not have been an inauguration....instead their evidence would have been plastered front page of every news media across the globe....
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Citizens discussions should be off limits. If there's wrong doing they should take action against the non-citizen wrong doers. It's not rocket surgery.

Better yet, what action did they take? They did nothing, I will assume that means it wasn't a big deal.

Yet, they leaked it harming a citizen with info that as assumed showed they didn't do anything wrong.

That's what you call purely political.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The RNC was hacked.
View Quote
Current RNC servers and email accounts?
Not defunct email acciunts?

Link?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The RNC was hacked.

Link?
IIRC, Priebus said there "was an attempt but it was stopped by our security systems" IIRC.

This was late summer last year I heard him say this.........if I am remembering it correctly.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The RNC was hacked.

Link?
It's above in happycinic's post where he proved me right.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Keep reading.  Two posts down.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gosh there couldn't possibly be incriminating information on old computers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Citizens discussions should be off limits. If there's wrong doing they should take action against the non-citizen wrong doers. It's not rocket surgery.

Better yet, what action did they take? They did nothing, I will assume that means it wasn't a big deal.

Yet, they leaked it harming a citizen with info that as assumed showed they didn't do anything wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like there is an ongoing national security investigation into determining if there was any wrongdoing.

The Rosenbergs were citizens FWIW.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Where can we hire on to carry Hillery's, Pedesta's, and the DNC's water?

Can we get paid more for a LOTTA POSTS??? Like multiples per hour...

Can we tag team?

Is GARGLING an add on???  Does Hajabi know all about this?  Do you have to be an 'Intelelectual Gineus'?

Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Seems like there is an ongoing national security investigation into determining if there was any wrongdoing.

The Rosenbergs were citizens grow.
View Quote
And now there's one on the unmasking as well.  Lot of buttholes puckering at the DNC right about now.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And now there's one on the unmasking as well.  Lot of buttholes puckering at the DNC right about now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Rosenbergs were citizens grow.
Unmasking probably isn't going to go like you think it is.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Russians also breached several systems used by state-level Republican groups.  Weird none of that ended up spread by the GRU Wikileaks...
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The Russians also breached several systems used by state-level Republican groups.  Weird none of that ended up spread by the GRU Wikileaks...
View Quote
That's because Russia was not the leaker, Seth Rich was.  Russia probably did also get the information, as did everyone else due to the shit security, but the Russians would likely have kept anything they got for blackmail purposes.  No one has yet to come up with a plausible reason why the Russians would have wanted Trump over Hillary.  The Russians have been in collusion with the American left since Stalin.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That's because Russia was not the leaker, Seth Rich was.  Russia probably did also get the information, as did everyone else due to the shit security, but the Russians would likely have kept anything they got for blackmail purposes.  No one has yet to come up with a plausible reason why the Russians would have wanted Trump over Hillary.  The Russians have been in collusion with the American left since Stalin.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds legit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not saying anything one way or the other, but Russia certainly benefits from instability in American policy and global influence.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe because they weren't doing anything corrupt
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now who is being naive?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that's totally it.

ETA:  Maybe the RNC gunned down all the various Republican Seth Rich clones...
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not saying anything one way or the other, but Russia certainly benefits from instability in American policy and global influence.
View Quote
Russia benefits most with limp-wristed leftists in charge.  
Page / 199
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top