BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If only this were true.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
When I lived in NYC the criminal snatch was how the Street Crimes Unit did business. It was like watching people get “disappeared”, lol.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Imagine all those armed constitutional protests turning into bloodbaths because Biden is doing exactly as Trump did before him.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
The Dems had the suede denim secret police
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The video was posted here. Someone said you can see sleeve patches that say they're border patrol or something. But it was two guys in camo who got out of a minivan, grabbed a guy without identifying their agency, or saying anything, put the guy in a van and drove off
View Quote

Yes, agree that is what happened. Just saying the throw away line about them being unmarked is not true and feeds this Gestapo narrative. I'm the last guy to praise cops, especially the assholes who do no knocks, never announce, etc (Brianna Taylor, the guy in Houston, and on), but Portland is now in a low level guerrilla war and this is mild and nowhere close to Argentina level disappearances.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I really wish this was for real. I'm ready to see the left removed from academia, MSM, justice and politics. Put them in work camps for all I care...just remove them. They will destroy our country way of life and families if allowed to fester and continue. We can not co exist. I now get what happened in central Europe 80 years ago. If you don't get it now, you will soon.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm ok with it.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I remember when BLM folks murdered a bunch of cops in Texas a few years ago.. they eventually used a robot to blow a hole in him if I remember.

Fast forward a few years, media memory hole in full effect... and Mayors and Senators proudly wear the BLM logo.. do whatever they can to promote it..

Crazy world we live in..

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of black men. He stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days.Wikipedia
Main Street and S. Lamar Street, Dallas, Texas, United States
Date:
July 7–8, 2016, 8:58 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. (CT)
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's a police minivan?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not rented, it's a government vehicle.
It's a police minivan?

The tags are GSA tags. Government Vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Liberals get it backwards because Liberals are the Gestapo.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Imagine all those armed constitutional protests turning into bloodbaths because Biden is doing exactly as Trump did before him.
View Quote

Snatching up criminals that attacked people and facilities?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's a police minivan?
View Quote

GOV
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Liberals get it backwards because Liberals are the Gestapo.
View Quote

They intentionally create a narrative, altering or obscuring information, for their own propaganda.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:59:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes, agree that is what happened. Just saying the throw away line about them being unmarked is not true and feeds this Gestapo narrative. I'm the last guy to praise cops, especially the assholes who do no knocks, never announce, etc (Brianna Taylor, the guy in Houston, and on), but Portland is now in a low level guerrilla war and this is mild and nowhere close to Argentina level disappearances.

View Quote

Commies are famous for snatches and extrajudicial killings against political opponents, if you want a recent examples look at Venezuela. This “gestapo” nonsense is just commies projecting.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/739051958/u-n-report-reveals-shockingly-high-number-of-extrajudicial-killings-in-venezuela
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#18]
This is why Trump's previous course of action was correct: Don't take the bait, and make the left-wing states own their mess unless they come begging for help.

Good people live in Portland too, and they're being terrorized right now, but this isn't about enforcing law and order in peacetime.  We're fighting a war here, and in war you must think strategically.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#19]
So sending in Federal LE to protect gov't property aka tax payer property is gestapo shit

but encouraging neighbors to rat out neighbors is not gestapo shit
Trying to take down a candidate for POTUS and continuing that to a duly elected POTUS is not gestapo shit
Impeaching and trying to convict a duly elected POTUS on trumped up BS is not gestapo shit
Telling LE to stand down so rioters can rampage against people that hold different political views is not gestapo shit
Trying to classify speech that you disagree with as hate speech thus illegal is not gestapo shit

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nobody is stupid enough to believe that bullshit.

If Trump was in charge of Portland it would be peaceful by the end of the week .
View Quote

You are not correct.

November's gonna be sporty.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

GOV
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#22]
The feds wouldn't be doing gangsta shit if the Portland cops or Oregon state police handled their broken windows weeks ago.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's a police minivan?
View Quote

Not the same thing but my Army recruiter had a government minivan when I reenlisted
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#24]
good, hopefully they all got a gov't mandated shower as well.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The patch is a subdued/camo patch on a coyote Velcro background. I don't bitch about cops having too many pockets or armor etc but unreadable subdued camo patches chasing graffiti retards around Portland? That's pretty larpy.
View Quote

I guess they could go Vietnam advisor Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The video was posted here. Someone said you can see sleeve patches that say they're border patrol or something. But it was two guys in camo who got out of a minivan, grabbed a guy without identifying their agency, or saying anything, put the guy in a van and drove off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The two cops with no identifying markings* who refused to identify who they were before dragging some twat off in a rental car is probably not a great policy even if it was funny.

*they had Velcro patches that said police and Velcro sleeve patch that I guess identified their agency. I didn't notice it but someone else pointed it out

So a bullshit story as is usual.

This is like the press secretary story where all the journalists say "Trump says schools should open and science doesn't matter" and she really said "Trump says schools should open and science shouldn't stop us because all the science agrees" while listing all the science that agrees.

good, hopefully they were driven to a nearby sports arena
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dead Kennedys California Über Alles

And this used to spool people in college right the hell up...

Attachment Attached File

...although my poli-sci professor (who was a former ARVN officer) thought it was hi-fuckin-larious. Hell, in a weird way that shirt lead to the internship that he helped me get.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't remember anyone throwing Molotov cocktails, destroying private property, hitting police horses, destroying federal property, pulling people out of their cars, etc etc during any of our protest.
You need to lay off the meth.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ford Falcon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Half of GD likes Pinochet's methods, this isn't even in the same arena as Dodge cars and helicopters https://media2.giphy.com/media/l2Je4BBopiy2h2rKM/200_d.gif

Ford Falcon

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Sweet.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Actually, it appears that just about half of the entire country is absolutely stupid enough to believe that shit.
View Quote

I am. If he gets back in, look out. It will be because he ran on a 'safety/security' platform, and he will be justified in wiping out any violent protestors. Most people secretly want this whole mess to go away and they think Trump is far more likely to make that happen than Biden. Consequently, Trump will win big and the commies will lose big.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"And with George McGovern as President of the United States we wouldn't have to have Gestapo tactics in the streets of Chicago! With George McGovern we wouldn't have a National Guard."

The 'gestapo' slur is making a comeback.

It's almost as if it were 1968 again. There are certainly large numbers of assholes and ignorant dupes who are trying to make it so.

Communists will be Communists, after all...
View Quote

Funny! At the 1972 Republican convention, I asked what the Democrat convention had for dinner, and a guy said 'McGovern chicken - all left wings and assholes.' Looks like history is repeating itself!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#35]
I am pretty sure vandalizing and trying to ambush a Federal Officer with a sledge hammer is not "Peaceful Protesting".

Democrats are just another filthy word for Communists.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Probably https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/05309385-13D8-4093-A821-685A1BA194B1_jpe-1507915.JPG
View Quote

That stupid cunt is going to get sued for slander by Gorka. No filter at all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's a police minivan?
View Quote

Feds drive a lot different unmarked vehicles beside a stereotypical Crown Vic.

Mini Vans, Jeep Grand Cherokees, Ford Escapes, Hyundai's, F-150s, Dodge Durangos, all of them unmarked.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I remember when BLM folks murdered a bunch of cops in Texas a few years ago.. they eventually used a robot to blow a hole in him if I remember.

Fast forward a few years, media memory hole in full effect... and Mayors and Senators proudly wear the BLM logo.. do whatever they can to promote it..

Crazy world we live in..

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of black men. He stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days.Wikipedia
Main Street and S. Lamar Street, Dallas, Texas, United States
Date:
July 78, 2016, 8:58 p.m.  2:30 a.m. (CT)
View Quote

https://www.pharostribune.com/indiana/news/article_99468492-1ad6-530a-abf0-d813f53c0f02.html
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Antifa/BLM = Brownshirts
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm told they'll have the Military on their side .
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/139429/Screenshot_20200717-084104_png-1507323.JPG
View Quote

Wait, weren’t they attacking a Federal facility? More like the defense of Ft. McHenry then it is like the Gestapo....
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm with TNC.  That video of the "snatch" looks fake as shit.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Well then, let's sing!

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I can't speak for everyone, but it plays well with me.

I'm way past tired of their shit.
View Quote

I'm disappointed by it.

It needs to happen more often, more aggressively, and in more cities.

I'm at the point that if Trump said, "The election isn't taking place, and I'm not leaving office until I've pacified the Marxist insurgency," I would enthusiastically support him.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you stupid or stoned?

Peaceful vs violent - you do know they are different things, right?

And what blood baths, exactly, are the police doing?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imagine him using the IRS and the FBI as tools of political oppression.  Oh wait . . .
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#46]
I would imagine in Portland anyone not antifa is considered Gestapo.....Or at least capitalist swine.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#47]
So we have the Gestapo running around picking up the Brown Shirts??????? I'm so confused!!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They only came for your uncool niece.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
                          I 'll bet a Hundred dollars ol Ron has sucked more than a few dicks in his life.
View Quote

that fuck dose not even live in oregon. Hopefully him and Merkley are both out this November.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top