Page / 1252
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the vulture pic is funny. Sounds like someone needs a tampon adjustment

Oh and page ownage.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This thread has fallen off a fucking cliff.

I'm hardly a prude, and never offended, but pictures of starving children have no place in here. That, and the COC violations, should be enough for the moderators to lock this thread and call for a fresh start.

It's great that we have members like you to make decisions like that for the mods and the rest of us.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Doubletap, damn Bill Springfield trigger!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm hardly a prude, and never offended, but pictures of starving children have no place in here. That, and the COC violations, should be enough for the moderators to lock this thread and call for a fresh start.

It's great that we have members like you to make decisions like that for the mods and the rest of us.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Or you could just unsubscribe and move on.  Some of us understand that everyone does not have the same sense of humor......

And:

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:31:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fuck you.  The vulture pic is not funny.  I've got a sick sense of humor, but that one is too much.

Then just keep scrolling on by it then instead of making a fucking bitch stink.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:17:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:27:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:59:13 AM EDT
[#13]

That's the funniest I seen this year.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:04:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:43:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DK-Prof is generous with his time.  We should all be grateful.

http://i44.tinypic.com/idg5qr.jpg

?????????

Yup, DK-Prof took time out of his busy day rescuing doomed threads to kill Casper the friendly sick child, and 82nd wanted to honor him for  that

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#24]
In 2003, in response to comments by then-U.S. Senator Rick Santorum that were criticized as anti-gay by gay rights groups[1] and some politicians,[2] sex columnist and gay rights activist Dan Savage began a campaign to associate Santorum's surname with a sexual innuendo.[3]

Santorum made his comments in an April 2003 interview with the Associated Press. Discussing a recent United States Supreme Court decision striking down an anti-sodomy law, Santorum said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_for_%22santorum%22_neologism

Now google "santorum".
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In 2003, in response to comments by then-U.S. Senator Rick Santorum that were criticized as anti-gay by gay rights groups[1] and some politicians,[2] sex columnist and gay rights activist Dan Savage began a campaign to associate Santorum's surname with a sexual innuendo.[3]

Santorum made his comments in an April 2003 interview with the Associated Press. Discussing a recent United States Supreme Court decision striking down an anti-sodomy law, Santorum said:

Now google "santorum".

Not a Santorum fan, but that's pretty low.  Wonder what "Dan Savage" would think if the same was done to him...say equating his name with homosexual pedophilia?

That Sandusky was giving a "Dan Savage" to that boy in the shower.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Motherfucker. I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing this.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Welcome to the internet. If one of us learns something horrifying, it is our duty to share it with the rest. What has been seen cannot be unseen, but it hurts less if you get to laugh at someone else's misery.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Welcome to the internet. If one of us learns something horrifying, it is our duty to share it with the rest. What has been seen cannot be unseen, but it hurts less if you get to laugh at someone else's misery.

well if we are sharing disturbing things, there is a youtube video of a nurse jerking off a wheelchair confined retarded person.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

well if we are sharing disturbing things, there is a youtube video of a nurse jerking off a wheelchair confined retarded person.

Link?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Link?

+1
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Link?

+1

youtube does have a search feature, got the link from /b earlier while at work
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Link?

+1

What?

I came here to laugh, not read...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Link?

+1

What?

Of all the bizarre, sick, fucked up things I have seen on the internet, the nurse in her full outfit complete with latex gloves, jerking off the retarded kid in the wheelchair is probably top 3.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:09:35 AM EDT
[#35]
This thread:

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now google "santorum".

Link?

+1

What?

Of all the bizarre, sick, fucked up things I have seen on the internet, the nurse in her full outfit complete with latex gloves, jerking off the retarded kid in the wheelchair is probably top 3.

i have seen worse
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

i have seen worse

I think I would have too, but there is just something about this freaking video.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have seen worse

I think I would have too, but there is just something about this freaking video.

I just cannot belive this is on youtube.........
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have seen worse

I just cannot belive this is on youtube.........

Spend enough time on youtube and you'll see some strange shit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:56:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:12:02 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:24:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:29:59 AM EDT
[#43]

Reminds me of a calculus test I had

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:34:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Someone got a pic of my thumb and put it on the Internet!

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:41:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/bikinitoptie.jpg

It'd be so freaking smart if the ladies weren't flubby.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:50:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/bikinitoptie.jpg

How about "what's going to happen when those two women get up and go to walk away?"

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:01:53 AM EDT
[#47]

Hilarious. Really Will Ferrel?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hilarious. Really Will Ferrel?

I doubt it. There are several different addresses. I'd imagine that these are like the Zach Braff "quotes."

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:43:51 AM EDT
[#49]

My home town, no idea why the man was speaking like a mentally deficient welfare recipient though
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top