Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/14/2024 11:07:54 PM EDT
The U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee's intends to require women to register for Selective Service as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for FY25.

On page 4

https://www.armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fy25_ndaa_executive_summary.pdf

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Equal means equal
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally.

My chances of getting caught up in Joe's meat grinder cut in half.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
JLP3 to merican women when WWIII kicks off:

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee's intends to require women to register for Selective Service as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for FY25.

On page 4

https://www.armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fy25_ndaa_executive_summary.pdf

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQEjJt7W8AE84Ld?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

So they're tying in a pay raise for the Armed Forces with registering women for the draft. Nice.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, of gender doesn't mean anything, and you can just switch at will...
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#6]
About time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like so many here are getting their wish, but the bad news is all the people who are saying it’s for the upcoming third world war are probably right.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Equal means equal
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I always figured this was going to happen sooner or later in the courts anyway.

As I recall, in the early 1980s some dude sued, alleging gender discrimination because men had to register but women did not. The Supreme Court authorized a male only Selective Service on the grounds that women were not authorized to serve in combat arms positions - Infantry, Armor, Artillery, Combat Engineering, and Special Forces.  Seeing as 0bama ordered that women be allowed in Combat Arms, the condition that women are not authorized in combat arms no longer exists, therefore women should have to register.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:45:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like so many here are getting their wish, but the bad news is all the people who are saying it's for the upcoming third world war are probably right.
View Quote
draft everyone for WWIII save for heterosexual conservative white males under b**ma age and hot young thin bisexual conservative babes aged 18-30.

problem solved.

problem staying solved.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Just jerk off in the waiting room, instant section-8.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I get it, with the radical feminisim that's run rampant for so long, it feels good to see those same people now have to "put up or shut up" for ALL things, not just the ones they want.

BUT, and I have no daughters, I do not want to send our girls/women into battle. That is not their place.  If you think the governments covid response was a destructive force to the health of this country, pulling young women out of homes to force them into conscripted service. Yeah, no thanks.  If women want to help with war efforts, I applaud that, as long as it's their choice.

Maybe I'm just not getting why this is a good thing beyond the "suck it up buttercup" aspect of it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:52:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#15]
They ain't drafting my daughter.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:53:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I get it, with the radical feminisim that's run rampant for so long, it feels good to see those same people now have to "put up or shut up" for ALL things, not just the ones they want.

BUT, and I have no daughters, I do not want to send our girls/women into battle. That is not their place.  If you think the governments covid response was a destructive force to the health of this country, pulling young women out of homes to force them into conscripted service. Yeah, no thanks.  If women want to help with war efforts, I applaud that, as long as it's their choice.

Maybe I'm just not getting why this is a good thing beyond the "suck it up buttercup" aspect of it.
View Quote
merican women want equality so they get to die for merica, too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:53:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

These days they'll just put you in command.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I CANNOT wait for the wailing and gnashing of feminist teeth
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe that was sarcasm but you’re a ‘21 from FL (no offense, my old ass may party with you) so I feel compelled to tell you, not everyone can do that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get it, but there are other ways.  I don't think the damage it would cause is worth the "I told you so"

I think it speaks volumes about men these days when stuff like this passes, or rather,  what men as leaders have been setup to be these days.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:59:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol have you ever been in the military? That isn't getting you disqualified.

My guys would have their laptop under their blanket jerking off all the time.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Make them define a woman.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:01:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm willing to bet that the same women who have been screaming about equality and equity don't want this even tho its the logical conclusion.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Well my daughter already did her tour of active duty.

So grab your rucks lady's there is staff duty desks that need watching.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:08:08 AM EDT
[#26]
fuck these people.

I hope the cities burn from the protests because of it.

Women should not even be in the military at all and there should never be a draft. Ever.

If the govt needs a draft it's because the money laundering wars they support are not supported by the people.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It WILL be interesting, won’t it?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:12:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Nice.  Now I can help my daughter dodge the draft for bullshit wars the US government starts too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Imagine a company sized element all " synced up" every 3 weeks
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:16:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Bout damn time.

Wanna bang the “equality” drum, better pony up at the “ultimate sacrifice for liberty” table.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Finally.

View Quote

By that math if you were a man now trying to be a female would your chances have doubled?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:18:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a Mark Felton episode on female Soviet prisoners of war, and I have to warn you, at least one of the images in it was extremely disturbing to me, it's not violent per se, but shows a bunch of dejected Soviet women prisoners....and you can just see it on their faces.  

I asked my longtime Ukrainian Russian teacher if she had any relatives that fought in the war some months back.  She had at least one or two male relatives, a great uncle, and whichever, but also a great aunt or something, a female relative, who was just regular infantry, like an 11B, not a sniper or a pilot or anything.  That great aunt survived the war, but she had been in a freezing cold swamp at some point in the war, and wasn't able to have children subsequently.  

video on Soviet female POWs
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They wanted equality, and equity, so have at it.

Quoted:

They'll be saying "but that's not fair".  Draft them and put them in non-combat roles.  Equality means equal risk, damnit.

Start with the rainbow people.  

Now I expect that said women will be trying very hard to get pregnant before showing up for draft service.  Easy peasy.  House arrest for 9 months, except for Dr appts, have the kid, ward of the state until your service is completed.   Killed in service?  Put the kid up for adoption, or a relative takes the kid.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#34]
The mental gymnastics trying to explain why this shouldn’t happen are going to be absolutely delicious.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:47:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Finally.

View Quote
Correct, but the chances of someone wife getting sent to the meat grinder doubled.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:50:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Just my .02

If women have taken up arms, shit is really, really fucking bad.

Like “killing redcoats in your own front yard” bad. (Or zombies, but I digress)
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#37]
In a just and functional society women don't fight wars, men do.  Women perpetuate the species and should be protected.  If a woman wants to volunteer then so be it but mandatory service for women is the mark of failed men.

To champion this as the "feminists are getting what they deserve" is what I've come to expect lately here in GD…..
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Men and women have never, in the history of our species, been equal.

This push is nothing more than a testament to the hubris of women and the weakness of men.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuck the draft.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Well there goes my plan of showing up to the draft board wearing a dress and fake tits.

I've been retired from the Army for 10 years now. I'm exempt from all that bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#41]
The regime made up the white supremacy MAGA boogeymen right before importing a foreign army of military aged males, and has been promoting female soldier propaganda on social media; now this.

You don’t make these kinds of plans unless you intend to stay in power.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#42]
I wonder who they are planning to fight in a war.  Something’s cooking.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:15:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Not all women

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Finally.

The draft should mean everyone if it happens.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:19:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I wonder who they are planning to fight in a war.  Something’s cooking.
View Quote

All of this manufactured drama we've been living under is leading to the inevitable conclusion that they'll burn it all down rather than lose their power.  They don't care if it's nothing but ashes, as long as they continue to rule.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Finally.

The draft should mean everyone if it happens.
View Quote

Nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:35:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Fuck yes, throw a rifle in their hands and a ruck on their backs and send em in!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They ain't drafting my daughter.
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#50]
You wanted it, now you have it, enjoy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top