User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, it's lunchtime on Thursday (In Asia)...

Well-we-are-waiting.jpg
View Quote
Fat ass has to eat his last meal?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Haven't they already tested? Or at least, presumably?
View Quote
Have you seen pictures of the humongous size for the relatively low yield Fat Man dropped on Hiroshima?  Well, you ain't putting that on a decent sized ballistic missile. 

It took a hell of a lot of testing to go from Fat Man to smaller bombs with higher yields and then to huge hydrogen weapons and then to Hydrogen weapons that fit on top of ICBM's.

So every test gives the Nork's a chance to develop smaller, more practical weapons.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's what I'm quietly thinking. "Go ahead fatbody, waste your resources"
View Quote
What I heard is that the "tests" are not tests at all.  They are a means for him to send a message to the rest of the world.  Whatever is being tested, he has them in production already.  Not that it matters since we can shoot down any medium to long range missiles easily.  The short range ones are the problem.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#6]
So he trolled us?  If that's not reason enough for war, I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
"Military force cannot resolve the issue," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi told reporters in Beijing.
"Amid challenge there is opportunity. Amid tensions we will also find a kind of opportunity to return to talks."

Link
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#8]
The spring harvest is reportedly very poor even by Nork standards. Saturday is a mandatory Asian celebrate-venerable-ancestor day.

Fat Boy pops an existing device because he has no choice but to continuing upping the international "appease-me" level to feed his people and remain in power.

Announcement of a successful miniaturized warhead would cross a Rubicon, and hopefully to God he understands that. A bomb the size of a VW Beetle that leaks so badly the radiation signature can be read in Tokyo on a clear night isn't much of a threat. Scuds that are more of a threat to the launch crews than the targets aren't much of a threat.

Demonstrate a mostly-reliable delivery system and a viable warhead...and nervous neighbors already understand Uncle Sam is going to pound NK like cheap veal. And we will.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I took a photo from this article and added this filter. Crazy that it makes it seem that much older.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What the fuck does putting a nuke in a tunnel mean?
View Quote
I'm thinking it's the Nork version of playing "hide the salami"...  
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Fat ass dictator thinks he'll intimidate the US.  He's crazy, but in the end he'll get his ass handed to him if he goes too far.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fat ass dictator thinks he'll intimidate the US.  He's crazy, but in the end he'll get his ass handed to him if he goes too far.
View Quote
He definitely needs to be removed and a more rational leader installed. The problem is how to go about that without setting the peninsula on fire.
We can sit here all day and say tomahawk his ass but he's not going to let that go without striking back and Washington and the rest of the worlds leaders know that.
The collateral damage would be unacceptable.
The South Korean government and people have to be really nervous about this situation.
It's a tough situation.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What interesting times we live in.
View Quote
I'm waiting on ChiCom surface vessels to join the flotilla to push the WTF needle to 11. 
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#14]
So he opened a strip mall? LOL
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Politically speaking, fat boy backs Trump into a corner if he pops one off.
We wouldn't have much a choice but to FO.

I'm starting to get worried about this
View Quote
And fat boy cannot lose face by not popping one off.
He'd appear weak and his house of cards collapses with him being the one fed to starving dogs. 
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Kim is going to ask for some ridiculous amount of money for "aid" and then blow up his little bomb.

He does this every couple of years and I have a feeling he won't get shit this time.

I think China has finally had enough of his shit...
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm waiting on ChiCom surface vessels to join the flotilla to push the WTF needle to 11. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What interesting times we live in.
We have Chinese infantry on the border.
We need Russian naval assets to increase the WTF.
That way we would be facing off in Syria and aligned in Korea.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is it World of Tanks?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shall we play a game?
Is it World of Tanks?
Since it is springtime and the rice paddies have thawed out, it is now straight leg infantry terrain. 
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#19]
If I lived in Seoul right now I'd be getting the hell out of Dodge.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm just glad the day is finally here, when that fat little fuck is not showered in gifts and rewarded with cash just for threatening to "do something".

I've always thought he and his lineage were totally full of shit when they rattled their rusty little sabers.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top