Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
From the NBC nightly news tonight.  When the reporter asked the parents if they believed their daughter, the mother said yes while shaking her head no.   Pretty telling.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nick loves his fashion sense. He's famous for it.
View Quote

Yep, he is a very dapper gent. Probably a dapper dan man damnit!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well I enjoyed hearing him speak. Sharp dude. Well put together. Handled in perfectly!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not quite true, we had two mother/child abductions from a suburban Detroit mall in recent years. Not sure that makes for a trend, exactly, but it does happen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been talking about this for a while. For some reason there is a full on push with soccer moms in the burbs with this human trafficking stuff.

Does it happen? Yes. But they are not kidnapping kids and MILF soccer moms from the burbs. I don't know what the agenda angle is but they really have the burbs women in a tizzy over it.

Oprah must be talking about it or something.

It almost reminds of the post George Floyd stuff. When all the white burb women with black BF/husbands were all of the sudden scared the burb cops were wholesale slaughtering black dudes in the burbs.

It's bizarre.

Not quite true, we had two mother/child abductions from a suburban Detroit mall in recent years. Not sure that makes for a trend, exactly, but it does happen.

Metro Detroit is full of hookers, willing or not.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/victory-inn-human-trafficking-trial-begins-feds-call-it-a-drug-fueled-brothel-under-one-roof

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]

"At the Victory Inn, the feds say they rescued 14 women, and 80 other women came in from the streets to get their fix of drugs and cash."

Translation: "I'm willing to suck dicks for cocaine, but for immunity I'll say I was trafficked. For an eight ball I'll say I pissed on Trump's face."

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
From the NBC nightly news tonight.  When the reporter asked the parents if they believed their daughter, the mother said yes while shaking her head no.   Pretty telling.
View Quote
I noticed that too. Lots of tells in that interview.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
“Do you remember the color of the male kidnapper’s hair?”

“Uuuuumm… -looks at Cheez It box- Orange… with a hole in the middle”
View Quote

Good catch.  I missed that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't completely scrolled back in this thread to see if anyone else has noticed that Red Roof Inn was the place investigators today revealed in the timeline she'd hid out for a day before returning home and not electing to continue on her journey to Birmingham, Alabama.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/07/carlee-russell-timeline-what-happened-in-the-49-hours-she-was-missing.html

Red Roof Inn was mentioned by another ARFCOM member who said days ago that he had an insider tip from investigators that her plans were to sneak off to have an abortion without her parents finding out.  It makes me think that was perhaps the information that purple jacket man in today's press conference declined to release citing her privacy.  Makes me think she invented the whole story as a cover-up to visit the Planned Parenthood clinic in Birmingham and stupidly believed that this would not spiral out of control.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#10]
So much drama.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I haven't completely scrolled back in this thread to see if anyone else has noticed that Red Roof Inn was the place investigators today revealed in the timeline she'd hid out for a day before returning home and not electing to continue on her journey to Birmingham, Alabama.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/07/carlee-russell-timeline-what-happened-in-the-49-hours-she-was-missing.html

Red Roof Inn was mentioned by another ARFCOM member who said days ago that he had an insider tip from investigators that her plans were to sneak off to have an abortion without her parents finding out.  It makes me think that was perhaps the information that purple jacket man in today's press conference declined to release citing her privacy.  Makes me think she invented the whole story as a cover-up to visit the Planned Parenthood clinic in Birmingham and stupidly believed that this would not spiral out of control.
View Quote

Certainly possible but I suspect you may be giving her planning acumen too much credit. It's amazing someone that dumb thought one step ahead, if only briefly, much less considered a ploy with multiple motives and layers of complexity.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're Bulgarian?

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

As a 25 year old adult you'd think she could say "I'm going out of town for the weekend" instead of faking a kidnapping
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Nick saban needs to offer the toddler a scholarship for the Alabama football team

That has to be the world’s fastest toddler by a large margin
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Certainly possible but I suspect you may be giving her planning acumen too much credit. It's amazing someone that dumb thought one step ahead, if only briefly, much less considered a ploy with multiple motives and layers of complexity.
View Quote
I don't think it's that complex.  Any complexity is the result of her own idiocy.  And now the revealed details of the story are beginning to match the insider info we read here two days ago.  

Since Roe vs Wade was overturned, abortion has been outlawed in Alabama and neighboring southern states except Georgia. She now has to travel to get one.  But she's a strait-laced Christian girl with a college degree from a financially comfortable Southern Baptist home living with both parents like she's still a teenager.  She can't just travel on a whim out of state and out of "Find Friends" (Apple Watch and iOS)  for several days without raising insistent questions and admitting hurtful truths to her family,

She makes herself missing through a false kidnapping leaving her traceable devices behind.  She intends to fly out of AL to GA the next state over where she can get an abortion (or had planned that a friend/boyfriend to drive her and they get cold feet because of the furor), has to turn back on her plans because she's national news and even in the UK and France, and finally walks home and invents a corny story and the refuses to speak further.  Oh, I'm sure her BFF or boyfriend knows what happened.  The cops aren't looking for white abductors but they might want to talk to her friends.  

The FBI says they're now involved.  They may not jump on every in-state missing persons case but they do have interest in false kidnappings and abductions.  I bet people surrounding her will be lots more willing to tell full truths when a genuine FBI agent introduces themselves and begins by telling the interview subject that lying to them is not the same as lying to Detective Cletus or the Howard Chief of police who has zero fashion sense.

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If I heard the beginning right, she also stole a role of TP and a robe from her workplace on the way out.

ETA 1:20ish of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjcABFW_nQ
View Quote

Thanks for reposting. I didn't want to skim through the 2.5 hour long video posted above. He pretty brutally called her out.

Now, will anything be done about it?

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As a 25 year old adult you'd think she could say "I'm going out of town for the weekend" instead of faking a kidnapping
View Quote
I mean, yeah, If she was a grungy Californian or Oregonian tattooed Tina with earlobe plugs she could just skateboard down to the Planned Parenthood and be in and done like outpatient surgery.  Maybe any one of a number of guys who might have knocked her up could drive her there.

But instead, culturally this woman is from what you're perhaps more familiar with down South:  I'm seeing religious Baptist parents, pretty comfortable home and assets, both parents mind you, yet she is a grown adult who behaves like a child who's still in her parents nest.  Not a whiff of anything ghetto about her.  Upper middle class decent black people in a traditional nuclear family. She's a female college grad. I bet she was raised strict.  That's my read.  And she needs an abortion in a state where she can no longer get one and may even face arrest through traveling to get one by some chief police dork who wears a purple blazer to a nationally televised news conference.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:11:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
-snip-  And she needs an abortion in a state where she can no longer get one and may even face arrest through traveling to get one by some chief police dork who wears a purple blazer to a nationally televised news conference.
View Quote

That's your learned read on the situation?  She was merely "traveling" and might get arrested by a police dork for it?

Wow.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:25:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

needs a bag of cheeseits
View Quote

We need a Photoshop of her as Lootie, carrying a tub of CheezIts instead of beer.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Especially since she had been in NYC over Independence Day.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's your learned read on the situation?  She was merely "traveling" and might get arrested by a police dork for it?

Wow.
View Quote
Uh huh.  The newly revealed info today sure seems to be aligning with insider info spoken here three days ago.  It was a plan she cooked up to have an abortion and hide it from her family.  That's the yet unfounded story.

Reminding you that abortion is now prohibited in Alabama.  Also, their state AG claims to be ready to prosecute women for Murder One if they take an RU486 abortion pill and prosecute for Manslaughter if they traffic them to others.  Also, they're the state where they investigated their ability to prosecute Alabama women who sought out of state abortions.

It may be hard to imagine, but perhaps consider how big your rectum would grow in prison if you were to be caught with a storage locker full of unregistered NFA weaponry in New Jersey.  And then consider that the subject of an Alabama abortion could be punished ten times worse than that.

Glad I could help illustrate, sir.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:30:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Uh huh.  The newly revealed info today sure seems to be aligning with insider info spoken here three days ago.  It was a plan she cooked up to have an abortion and hide it from her family.  That's the yet unfounded story.

Reminding you that abortion is now prohibited in Alabama.  Also, their state AG claims to be ready to prosecute women for Murder One if they take an RU486 abortion pill and prosecute for Manslaughter if they traffic them to others.  Also, they're the state where they investigated their ability to prosecute Alabama women who sought out of state abortions.

It may be hard to imagine, but perhaps consider how big your rectum would grow in prison if you were to be caught with a storage locker full of unregistered NFA weaponry in New Jersey.  And then consider that the subject of an Alabama abortion could be punished ten times worse than that.

View Quote

She apparently hadn't been Googling anything pertaining to abortion or Planned Parenthood unless that would be considered a medical privacy issue.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:53:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't think it's that complex.  Any complexity is the result of her own idiocy.  And now the revealed details of the story are beginning to match the insider info we read here two days ago.  

Since Roe vs Wade was overturned, abortion has been outlawed in Alabama and neighboring southern states except Georgia. She now has to travel to get one.  But she's a strait-laced Christian girl with a college degree from a financially comfortable Southern Baptist home living with both parents like she's still a teenager.  She can't just travel on a whim out of state and out of "Find Friends" (Apple Watch and iOS)  for several days without raising insistent questions and admitting hurtful truths to her family,

She makes herself missing through a false kidnapping leaving her traceable devices behind.  She intends to fly out of AL to GA the next state over where she can get an abortion (or had planned that a friend/boyfriend to drive her and they get cold feet because of the furor), has to turn back on her plans because she's national news and even in the UK and France, and finally walks home and invents a corny story and the refuses to speak further.  Oh, I'm sure her BFF or boyfriend knows what happened.  The cops aren't looking for white abductors but they might want to talk to her friends.  

The FBI says they're now involved.  They may not jump on every in-state missing persons case but they do have interest in false kidnappings and abductions.  I bet people surrounding her will be lots more willing to tell full truths when a genuine FBI agent introduces themselves and begins by telling the interview subject that lying to them is not the same as lying to Detective Cletus or the Howard Chief of police who has zero fashion sense.

View Quote
I have one bit of advice to everyone involved:  Don't talk to the FBI.  Don't tell them the time of day if they ask.  Don't tell them the color of the sky.  Don't tell them the color of your car.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 1:08:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She apparently hadn't been Googling anything pertaining to abortion or Planned Parenthood unless that would be considered a medical privacy issue.
View Quote
Yep, maybe.  They're relatively sure of her whereabouts and timeline and presumably what she did do, but there's not enough info to go reasoning about what she didn't do.  

They curiously mentioned in the press conference that they redacted known facts based upon preserving her privacy concerns.  Imagine what those would have to be in light of them just shy of openly declaring she conducted a hoax abduction.  I don't think they'd refrain from mentioning what would rationally amount to a sexual fling with someone who would presumably be an accomplice in initially participating in or furthering this corny hoax she dreamed up.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
-snip-

View Quote

Sure, if you say so.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#28]
I doubt that she talks to any more law enforcement.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 2:00:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This was literally the first thing I said when I saw this. "That man looks fabulous."
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 2:29:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

When is the next press release? They should just show that and walk off the stage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/100013347816418/videos/6762444883787132

When is the next press release? They should just show that and walk off the stage.

exactly
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 3:05:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I doubt that she talks to any more law enforcement.
View Quote

Oh, I dunno.

Sometimes the bigger the idiot, the more they want to prove how "smart" they are.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 3:53:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Since Roe vs Wade was overturned, abortion has been outlawed in Alabama and neighboring southern states except Georgia. She now has to travel to get one.  But she's a strait-laced Christian girl with a college degree from a financially comfortable Southern Baptist home living with both parents like she's still a teenager.  She can't just travel on a whim out of state and out of "Find Friends" (Apple Watch and iOS)  for several days without raising insistent questions and admitting hurtful truths to her family.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since Roe vs Wade was overturned, abortion has been outlawed in Alabama and neighboring southern states except Georgia. She now has to travel to get one.  But she's a strait-laced Christian girl with a college degree from a financially comfortable Southern Baptist home living with both parents like she's still a teenager.  She can't just travel on a whim out of state and out of "Find Friends" (Apple Watch and iOS)  for several days without raising insistent questions and admitting hurtful truths to her family.

dam the libs would be all over this. great story , fake kidnapping for a secret abortion!! oh yea

I also like how they're all showing her prom dress photos, she 25 now and looks completely different, older and fat. people would walk past her not knowing shes a victim
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 4:07:24 AM EDT
[#33]
This would be funnier if I didn't suck at photoshop... or maybe it wouldn't.

Someone with better skills needs to photoshop dude with orange hair, a bald spot and holding a box of Cheezits.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 5:27:59 AM EDT
[#34]
white guy with orange hair...i wonder if Trump gets indicted over this
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 6:26:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Did we ever find out for sure if there was anything to the student loan stuff? If so, this poor young lady will have a lot of sympathetic stuff for the left to use - no access to abortion because of mean Republicans, distressed because dirty Republicans block student loan help.

It's no wonder she snapped! Those darn Republicans did it. Get a smooth-talking lawyer to set her up with a GoFundMe and the liberal white guilters will make her (and her lawyer) wealthy.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 7:29:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Did we ever find out for sure if there was anything to the student loan stuff? If so, this poor young lady will have a lot of sympathetic stuff for the left to use - no access to abortion because of mean Republicans, distressed because dirty Republicans block student loan help.

It's no wonder she snapped! Those darn Republicans did it. Get a smooth-talking lawyer to set her up with a GoFundMe and the liberal white guilters will make her (and her lawyer) wealthy.
View Quote

If all or any of this narrative is true, Dems will come to her aid both politically and financially. She wouldn't be convicted, even if charged.
That's the way it is.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 7:37:05 AM EDT
[#39]
LOL.  

Police said Russell told them she was forced into an 18-wheeler truck and taken to a home where a man and a woman told her to get undressed and then took photos of her.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cops-havent-verified-carlee-russell-story-says-nude-photos-taken-missi-rcna95065
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#40]
The abductors last name must be Biden because the police aren’t even worried about finding him.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So this is about money, right?
View Quote

In before current boyfriend claims half of the proceeds?
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#43]
In for the memes now.

And maybe a perp walk, there needs to be a perp walk.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

You made up a bunch of shit to fit your narrative.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
LOL.  

Police said Russell told them she was forced into an 18-wheeler truck and taken to a home where a man and a woman told her to get undressed and then took photos of her.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cops-havent-verified-carlee-russell-story-says-nude-photos-taken-missi-rcna95065
View Quote

Just laying the groundwork for her.... airtight alibi when they "accidentally" end up on line.

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Internet psychoanalyst does Carlee's case:

Nursing Student Attacked by Invisible Man While Helping Invisible Boy | Carlee Russell Case Analysis
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
white guy with orange hair...i wonder if Trump gets indicted over this
View Quote

They seem to be going after him for everything they can think of, so why not add it to the list?
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Watch for it! Ben Crump the shyster race baiter is set to be air dropped into Hoover with his team of zealots ready to do battle. They are likely in their chalk as we speak. Watch the skies!
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top