BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree its not going to happen, disagree that the west would have to make the first overture for talks. Thats the advantage Putin has of being a dictator, he can do whatever he wants. No. He hasn't achieved whatever his goals are yet.

That said, i don't believe that after he is done with Ukraine he is going to zerg rush a NATO country. Unless he is completely insane in which case anything is possible.
View Quote

Putin made an offer that was rejected so he believes it's on the the West to start the process.

True, he's not quite finished with Ukraine, he won't stop without taking Odessa. I believe he doesn't want a war with NATO anymore than they want a war with him.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ukraine is winning.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You don't have to.......Putin is gambling someone on this side will blink first. He is counting on Biden to be weak and fold......
View Quote

If that's what Putin I counting on, he isn't reading the room well. The left in the US, almost in a monolithic block, hates and wants a war with Russia. Biden is a figurehead, Biden isn't a functional human. He is a meat puppet in a diaper.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm torn.  

A global thermonuclear war would end life as we know it.  But, it might just stave off the communist takeover as suddenly daily survival and finding food with take precedent over what gender unicorn is trendy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#5]
That's disconcerting...

Are they now revealing what has been the plan all along, starting to sell the inevitability of this?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Austin has been promoted way over his head.
View Quote

Diversity promotes
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Putin made an offer that was rejected so he believes it's on the the West to start the process.

True, he's not quite finished with Ukraine, he won't stop without taking Odessa. I believe he doesn't want a war with NATO anymore than they want a war with him.
View Quote

I disagree, there is a significant block in the west, on the left, that wants war with Russia. He had better take that into account with whatever plans he has for Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#8]
DEI Secdef that goes AWOL doesn't exactly inspire confidence for me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If that's what Putin I counting on, he isn't reading the room well. The left in the US, almost in a monolithic block, hates and wants a war with Russia. Biden is a figurehead, Biden isn't a functional human. He is a meat puppet in a diaper.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to.......Putin is gambling someone on this side will blink first. He is counting on Biden to be weak and fold......

Most of the left wants a fight, or thinks they do until it looks like they will get it.........they are pretty susceptible to propaganda as well. I don't believe they want that fight as much as they claim they do......I think he knows this and is playing the game with them.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Be serious.

Poland’s a paper Army still.

This article in late 2023 has Poland receiving just 22 of the original order of 180 K2 tanks.  These came in three batches.  How long does those 22 tanks last on the road to Moscow?

You think Russia won’t mine the shit out of their lands?

Polands still have very little to beach a Surovikin line type defense.

https://www.defense-aerospace.com/poland-takes-delivery-of-third-batch-of-s-korean-k2-tanks/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poland could roll thier tanks through red Square in 60 days if they wanted.

Be serious.

Poland’s a paper Army still.

This article in late 2023 has Poland receiving just 22 of the original order of 180 K2 tanks.  These came in three batches.  How long does those 22 tanks last on the road to Moscow?

You think Russia won’t mine the shit out of their lands?

Polands still have very little to beach a Surovikin line type defense.

https://www.defense-aerospace.com/poland-takes-delivery-of-third-batch-of-s-korean-k2-tanks/

They also have 29 M1A1 tanks and would be supported by 48 F16s.

If we are to believe the faded one They would be fighting T-62s and whats left of Russian airforce.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Why don’t I trust this?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They are currently occupying America. Knock yourself out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My dad never got the chance to kill commies. I want my chance.

They are currently occupying America. Knock yourself out.

This 100%
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#13]
We have plenty of illegal invading Mexicans and south Americans to toss into the meat grinder, what better use for them?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Most of the left wants a fight, or thinks they do until it looks like they will get it.........they are pretty susceptible to propaganda as well. I don't believe they want that fight as much as they claim they do......I think he knows this and is playing the game with them.
View Quote

Maybe. I suspect if we get into a war with either Russia or China, those actually in charge will purposely execute the war in such a way as we get our asses handed to us, big time. The only thing the left hates more than Russia is America.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We have plenty of illegal invading Mexicans and south Americans to toss into the meat grinder, what better use for them?
View Quote

They will be used, but I bet they won't be leaving the US to fight.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Maybe. I suspect if we get into a war with either Russia or China, those actually in charge will purposely execute the war in such a way as we get our asses handed to us, big time. The only thing the left hates more than Russia is America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this is the big problem we all face......the idiots in charge aren't capable of doing anything correct. And I suspect they will give the farm away to achieve their end goals...

May they all perish in Hell
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And this is the big problem we all face......the idiots in charge aren't capable of doing anything correct. And I suspect they will give the farm away to achieve their end goals...

May they all perish in Hell
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The worst part about this entire thing is that NONE of this shit would have happened if the US hadn't stuck it's dick in Ukrainian politics to turn it over to the West in the first fucking place.
View Quote

It is a great place to do business.. dirty money goes in, comes out squeaky cleansus
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're not here to fight FOR America. They're here to subdue it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Real credible warning.

I guess all the trannies and limp dicks will be first to fight for the U.S.. Then a draft of all the border jumpers to protect their temporary vacation home. And then the registered democrats will be lining up to save the world.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I have thought the whole point of the billions was Zelenski was going to kill Putin and Biden was going to turn Russia into a democracy?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's disconcerting...

Are they now revealing what has been the plan all along, starting to sell the inevitability of this?
View Quote
No theyre pointing out the same shit thats been said the entire time: Ukraine loses, Russia will start after Poland and the Baltics and it will mean direct war with Russia but GD is purposefully forgetting a lot of statements from the Russkies, NATO, etc from the last TWO YEARS.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This thread is about Russia. We're only trying to kill them because they're not communist now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread is about Russia. We're only trying to kill them because they're not communist now.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Poland could roll thier tanks through red Square in 60 days if they wanted.
View Quote

No they could not.  That is a lot of ground to cover for a small army to go that far on an offensive!
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#25]
The elite are just itching for a WW.  Why do you think they have built all of those bunkers?   They will survive and rebuild their utopian on our ashes.  

Once we are no longer in their way, they will live the way they have always wanted to live.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It is a great place to do business.. dirty money goes in, comes out squeaky cleansus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The worst part about this entire thing is that NONE of this shit would have happened if the US hadn't stuck it's dick in Ukrainian politics to turn it over to the West in the first fucking place.

You mean the dirty money the Russkies and Russian backed Ukrainians were paying?

I swear people here are so screwed up that they think every single coup, 'revolution,' etc is some CIANSAZOMGLGBTQBBQWTF op.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#27]
DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Long before any type of warheads fly, they will destabilize the United States and strike infrastructure, with many means including drones to put the fear into the American people and cripple it before any big attacks. Just like the US did in the Middle East.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this rate that pos 4 th rate Army will take ten more years to “win” in Ukraine .

Long before any type of warheads fly, they will destabilize the United States and strike infrastructure, with many means including drones to put the fear into the American people and cripple it before any big attacks. Just like the US did in the Middle East.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The elite are just itching for a WW.  Why do you think they have built all of those bunkers?   They will survive and rebuild their utopian on our ashes.  

Once we are no longer in their way, they will live the way they have always wanted to live.
View Quote
Ah, the conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go do it. You'll realize it's far less romantic than you think.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm torn.  

A global thermonuclear war would end life as we know it.  But, it might just stave off the communist takeover as suddenly daily survival and finding food with take precedent over what gender unicorn is trendy.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:38:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Before it kicks off, there will be massive disruptions of utilities, cellular and internet services…

If they time it all just right, suspending the election could result.  

View Quote

Always wanted to be a Warlord!

Or King Matty! I like the sound of that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh fuck that guy.
View Quote

Yeah, but like this way we get to live the GD nuclear war fantasy scenario we have all been diligently been prepping for. Plus the cities get nuked so thats a win right? /s
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:44:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Looks like faded is going to get his wish and get it on.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Good lord, they really are pushing for our kids to go die for them for some ridiculous made up bullshit. Russia will be in no shape to invade literally anybody for many years even if they eventually win parts of Ukraine. Would be nice if they focused on the real threat to the US and the world in China.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:53:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Send in the Canadians!
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this rate that pos 4 th rate Army will take ten more years to “win” in Ukraine .

Russia has little to no ability to project power aside from nukes.  Terrorist attacks on the US are another matter.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

IMO if putin only wanted part of Ukraine he would have come to the bargaining table by now. The Russians are paying a hell of a price for the little bit of advancement they are making. He seems like he is in it for the entire country.
View Quote

He wanted the east and a puppet for the rest, for 99.99... Problem is that he's now paid 9999999.99 now. You think he's gonna settle for that? Nope.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's disconcerting...

View Quote

Col. Andy Tanner was right....
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone here want to sacrifice their sons for “Ukrainian democracy”?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There's been rumors in different news articles, for around a few months that Russia has been preparing for a strike by NATO.

One thing is a lot of European countries in Russia have nuclear fallout shelters for a lot of their citizens, but the US and Canada don't other than under the Denver Airport and a few other locations. When you start seeing a lot of air traffic heading to Denver you know something's up.
View Quote

I would bet we still have a shit ton of them, but most are not well maintained, have been walled off or locked up, or simply forgotten about.

There wasn't some plan to demo CD shelters when the CW ended, as far as I know. They should still be there.

You can be worried when the maintenance and resurrection of unused CD shelters becomes a priority again.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Lloyd Austin is a cancerous idiot!
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Russia is beyond retarded at this point if they want to bring the hurt. All they do is move chess pieces on the board and if they touch the King or Queen with the the atomic kiss they have 96 hours before they are replaced one way or another.  

You outwardly take on a nation state, you'll get a nation state reply, because at this point everyone is watching and pretty much every one elslse is out of give a Damn.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#45]
With what exactly?

Even assuming they win, they’ll need years to reconstitute men and material before remotely being able to face another adversary.

Like sure, I get that there’s intent but coming up lacking in the ability to pull it off
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#46]
He's doing a poor job scaring folks
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Russia would be beyond retarded kicking things off with NATO.  Their conventional military performed beyond poor against a 3rd string military with some 80's/90's NATO handmedowns.  

Russia would be fighting a battle where they wouldn't control the land, air, sea, space, or most importantly logistics.

I'm all for letting Russia grind themselves to a nub in Ukraine and if we support that okay but I'm not buying the Russian. Boogeyman narrative.  They may want to be the boogeyman, but they've proven they're incapable of that, at least when it comes to protecting conventional military power.
View Quote
And imagine the entire US building drones and turning EV car plants into middle factories.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:35:07 PM EDT
[#49]
We need illegals to join the military to counter the soviets!   Just wait.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's why they will have to turn to nukes
View Quote
NATO has nukes.

Only winner in a Russia vs NATO fight will be China.

All part of the plan for Chinas global domination.
Page / 5
Top Top