BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It’s not like he did something serious, like threatening to ass rape a Mormon for outshooting him.
View Quote

Why do you hate Freedom????
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Dude, this online bro-vet phenomena has degenerated into a quasi OnlyFans for submissive gays who are home alone and can't get a date. Simps gotta simp.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These people chose to be public figures.

Dude, this online bro-vet phenomena has degenerated into a quasi OnlyFans for submissive gays who are home alone and can't get a date. Simps gotta simp.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Dude, this online bro-vet phenomena has degenerated into a quasi OnlyFans for submissive gays who are home alone and can’t get a date. Simps gotta simp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These people chose to be public figures.

Dude, this online bro-vet phenomena has degenerated into a quasi OnlyFans for submissive gays who are home alone and can’t get a date. Simps gotta simp.

Quasi?
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Blows me away how many of you ppl think Mike actually did this. His girlfriend was acting suicidal and manic and locked herself in the bathroom with the kids. He most likely had every right to break that door down. What are you supposed to do if your girlfriend says she's going to kill herself and takes her kids and locks herself in the bathroom with them while she's saying she's going to kill herself?? You're going to break the door down! The problem here is women ALWAYS get to play the victim in these scenarios no matter how crazy they are. Sometimes you have to do violent things for the right reasons. Crazy how quick you guys turn your back.
View Quote

You do know that she drove herself to the hospital with the kid?  So, I don't think he was too concerned about the child's well being!  Would you let your wife walk out of the house and get in a car if you thought she would harm the kid?
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You do know that she drove herself to the hospital with the kid?  So, I don't think he was too concerned about the child's well being!  Would you let your wife walk out of the house and get in a car if you thought she would harm the kid?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blows me away how many of you ppl think Mike actually did this. His girlfriend was acting suicidal and manic and locked herself in the bathroom with the kids. He most likely had every right to break that door down. What are you supposed to do if your girlfriend says she's going to kill herself and takes her kids and locks herself in the bathroom with them while she's saying she's going to kill herself?? You're going to break the door down! The problem here is women ALWAYS get to play the victim in these scenarios no matter how crazy they are. Sometimes you have to do violent things for the right reasons. Crazy how quick you guys turn your back.

#BelievetheMan
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Interesting that Evan Hafer bailed him out.
View Quote
Why? They were Green Beret's together.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Update -
Felony charges dropped...
*HUGE UPDATE* Mike Glover Domestic Violence FELONY charges DROPPED. Full story.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Update -
Felony charges dropped...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtknWGoL_7o
View Quote

Looks like the crazy girlfriend initially lied and is starting to admit what really happened.  She should go to jail, but since she’s a woman and has “mental health issues” she’ll face zero repercussions.

Hope Mike is smart enough to get far, far away from her once the dust settles.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#10]
His Woman's Attorney: "Look sweetie, if we go ahead with these charges he isn't going to be able to touch a gun again. Which means he's gonna be working fast food somewhere which means we get no money."

His Woman: "You're right, maybe I overexagerated what really happened"

Attorney: "Perhaps you did. Now, let's figure out what assets he owns and how much he makesl"

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
His Woman's Attorney: "Look sweetie, if we go ahead with these charges he isn't going to be able to touch a gun again. Which means he's gonna be working fast food somewhere which means we get no money."

His Woman: "You're right, maybe I overexagerated what really happened"

Attorney: "Perhaps you did. Now, let's figure out what assets he owns and how much he makesl"

View Quote

I'm going with this.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Why do they always pick the crazy ones?

Could pick some nice, normal, steady as the Sun sort of girl for a nice, quiet, normal life, but noooooo…….

Gotta go for the certifiable “fun” girl with snakes in her head.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Imagine committing to spend hours of your week following all these dickhead YouTube people and their drama…. lol
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Imagine committing to spend hours of your week following all these dickhead YouTube people and their drama…. lol
View Quote

Imagine being so assimilated that you don't notice you are skipping the drama delivery vehicle and mainlining the Cliff Notes bullet points from an online forum.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Imagine being so assimilated that you don't notice you are skipping the drama delivery vehicle and mainlining the Cliff Notes bullet points from an online forum.
View Quote

??????????
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2024 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2024 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/8/2024 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Could pick some nice, normal, steady as the Sun sort of girl for a nice, quiet, normal life, but noooooo  .

Gotta go for the certifiable "fun" girl with snakes in her head.
View Quote
A lot of times guys get blinded to the crazy by all of the bright hotness.

Mike went to the danger zone.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Mike update from Mike.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope everything works out for Mike he's in a tight spot everyone makes mistakes .
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mike update from Mike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVvb-5aTzT0
View Quote

A topless update video only works on OF
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me... Let me reiterate, this video is NOT about me... Me, me, me, me, me, me, me...
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Is he still charged with domestic violence? Even if a misdemeanor he'll still be a prohibited person.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#27]
It certainly appears to be a lot of rough road ahead. He seems to want to put it on social media. I’m sure his lawyers are thrilled.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is he still charged with domestic violence? Even if a misdemeanor he'll still be a prohibited person.
View Quote

Since when has that stopped people from being in the firearms industry?
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#29]
This popped on my YouTube feed yesterday. Don't know how accurate it is.

*FINAL UPDATE* Mike Glover EXONERATION coming. Wrist *NOT* broken.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This popped on my YouTube feed yesterday. Don't know how accurate it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VCbF8ZQKQQ?si=oOdg4Tsbw4E4ODMB
View Quote

EDIT: the link works when I quote it....but not in the actual post you made.....weird.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Charges dismissed?
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#32]
According to Mike all criminal charges have been dismissed.

That's great news. As I said earlier here the whole situation as originally stated seemed out of character.

God bless ya Mike. Stay strong.

In depth interview with Mike for those interested.

MIKE GLOVER | Wait for the Dust to Settle (Ep. 614)

Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
According to Mike all criminal charges have been dismissed.

That's great news. As I said earlier here the whole situation as originally stated seemed out of character.

God bless ya Mike. Stay strong.

In depth interview with Mike for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIPuzUE9xf4
View Quote

He’s still a giant douchebag.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Does the felony contact charge still exist? Cause that was documented.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Did he give up more American Contingency membership info?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Could pick some nice, normal, steady as the Sun sort of girl for a nice, quiet, normal life, but noooooo…….

View Quote

Some crazy people are really good at hiding their crazy. Much like I said in the thread about predators people know what they need to do to thrive and survive. We all adjust our behavior throughout our life and choose which parts of us we expose to others.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Got a much different take on this than anyone thus far. I'll most likely be dragged across coals over it but it's all good, thinking outside the box and I believe there's a lot of fed boys sewing division up in this mug. Willing to bet the majority of dudes in here accusing others of "glowing" are licking glazed frosting off their phone screens prior to hitting submit.

it's an election year, it's clear COVID is not in play this year, but the plan is to bring as many illegals as possible over the border and do something with them. Other countries are sending as many mil age men as possible through the Darien gap if Biden is unable to pick them up at an international airport somewhere first.

Mike's gal seems nuts from the family tent review i saw. I have a strong radar for nuts ass women, I used to have a proclivity for them, now I'm easily repulsed and hairs standup on my neck when I see them. I can thank the last ex before marrying my wife for this super power.

Maybe the plan is to arrest Mike on drummed up charges, if Jess plays ball the better, if she's nuts even more better.  You don't want a leader like the American contingency movement during a time that the Floyd riots (summer of love) were the dress recital for. I come here for great info and hilarious comments to break my day up. It's obvious there's some peeps in here who may be hilarious that also mean to sew division.

When an oct 7 type situation, bay of pigs, north woods operation part 2 to get us against Russia, communication blackout, or all the above goes down. You want to completely divide and subvert any opposition or organized group of prepared citizens first. It's just easier that way.

But what do I know, I'll go back to eating my popcorn. This thread is hilarious.
View Quote

This might be the most compromised post I'll read all day.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#40]

Something I never understood, if you have criminal charges against you dismissed, how the fuck is it legal for a different jurisdiction to decide to hit you with the same charge, or hell, other charges from the same incident?

That nonsense defies the entire purpose of the double jeopardy clause.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Something I never understood, if you have criminal charges against you dismissed, how the fuck is it legal for a different jurisdiction to decide to hit you with the same charge, or hell, other charges from the same incident?

View Quote

I think double jeopardy only applies to getting tried twice.
Could be wrong...
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Property damage; unlawful detention; aggravated assault serious injury; DV in presence of child Inj, weapon or death; JRA Jail Release Order Felony Arrest
View Quote

……..
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ask the Special forces Doctor . They went after him three times with three separate sovereigns IIRC (military, NC state and CA state)
MacDonald is his name. He was a great doctor. Fucked up what they did to him.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Could be wrong...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be wrong...

You're not wrong.  Only a trial "attaches jeopardy" to an individual, so without a trial there is no jeopardy in the first place and therefore no double jeopardy is possible.

Also, double jeopardy does not necessarily prevent other jurisdictions from prosecuting for the same act (but not the same crime - i.e. there must be different laws involved, and this typically occurs when Federal and State (or multiple States, depending on the specifics of the acts) jurisdiction overlap.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Could be wrong...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be wrong...

It depends upon whether jeopardy has attached or if the charge was dismissed with or without prejudice.

Typically, jeopardy attaches when a jury is sworn or witnesses are sworn in a bench trial. One of the few circumstances that may allow a retrial after jeopardy has attached is due to a mistrial caused by a deadlocked jury or something done by the defense resulting in a mistrial (the prosecution or court causing a mistrial usually results in a dismissal with prejudice which is why the requested mistrial in the YSL/Young Thug trial is such a big deal). Jeopardy may not attach to a pretrial dismissal unless the parties agree to a dismissal with prejudice or the court determines that the ends of justice require a dismissal with prejudice (for example, as a sanction for police or prosecutorial misconduct).
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Some crazy people are really good at hiding their crazy. Much like I said in the thread about predators people know what they need to do to thrive and survive. We all adjust our behavior throughout our life and choose which parts of us we expose to others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That might fly for a few people, but most of the time the crazy is on full display so that excuse doesn’t really hold water.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Pretty good watch...minus the gay YT thumbnail pic. Lots of details, straight from him.

Mike Glover - Solitary Confinement
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#48]
never would i put pussy over my guns.

Quoted:
No pussy in this world is worth losing my rights and freedoms as an American.

People are dumb.

ETA... Looks like he stuck his dick in, and had a kid with, crazy that is young enough to be his daughter. Dumbass
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#49]
I listened to this and he’s still a self-aggrandizing blowhard.

He goes into a long rant about how he was a trained breacher in both special forces AND the CIA, and it was just training kicking in. Then proceeds to takes issue with the statement saying that he broke the door down while he says he simply pushed in the locked door. He’s just splitting hairs when everybody knows exactly what it means. Then he acts shocked when he heard that most domestic violence victims recant their statements (I thought everybody knew that).

Quoted:
Pretty good watch...minus the gay YT thumbnail pic. Lots of details, straight from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-55YUYuvg4
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Well that explained a lot.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top