Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/29/2017 10:09:12 AM EDT
Ever since NBC took it over, it has turned into libtard central.

I used to love the old Universal parks with the older rides
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you find gas yet?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ever since NBC took it over, it has turned into libtard central. If you want to spend hundreds have to have libtard rubbed in your face then go for it.

I used to love the old Universal parks
View Quote

What has changed? I went about 8 years ago
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#5]
A year ago I would have asked, how the hell do you liberal up a theme park? But now I'd be surprised if they didn't.

But anyway, how did they liberal up a theme park?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What has changed? I went about 8 years ago
View Quote
Comcast acquired GE's 49 percent so now its owned by NBC and Comcast. All the rides suck. They use it to promote their libtard propaganda NBC shows.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#7]
The good ol days

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Was great when I was a kid, circa 1998
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you get a few fidget spinners while you were there?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you find gas yet?
Sorry your gal lost?

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Was great when I was a kid, circa 1998
View Quote
It was awesome in the 90s
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Can
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Disney beat them to it, and in a genuine "in your face" way. I was at Magic Kingdom with my family 3 years ago. I like The Hall of Presidents. My children had never actually gone inside. This trip we did it. Outside of the attraction there is a hostess costumed as a colonial woman. She greats visitors as they approach the entrance. After we walked past, I turned to my 15 year old daughter, and ask "Did you see that guy?". She looked back and only saw the hostess. I explained to her that the hostess was a man dressed as a woman. That's right, Disney had a tranny acting as "hostess" at The Hall of Presidents. The best part is that the after everyone is seated, the hostess addresses the guests before the show begins. As this guy approached the podium, I could already hear in my head what he would sound like. As he started speaking, I laughed out loud. My laugh carried through the auditorium. People turned and looked at me. I just couldn't help myself.  It was hilariously sad. He sounded exactly like a man, trying to sound like a woman.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#14]
That's the one I remember.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#15]
sorry your boy lost
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's right, Disney had a tranny acting as "hostess" at The Hall of Presidents.
View Quote
Ive seen the tranny at the Hall of Presidents too.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#17]
So basically it has turned into a herpes out break on the penis of America?  Just like San Fransico, LA, etc are herpes out breaks on the ass of America.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Politics was the last thing on my mind when I went there last year but I didn’t notice anything? A fun time was had by all and it was much better than Disney.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I go at least 10 times a year, it's just a theme park. Ride the rides you want and don't ride the ones you don't want to, it's pretty easy.

The installed a new Jimmy Fallon ride and I skipped it, life goes on.

You don't have to talk to anyone other than the people you brought with you.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Alright I'll bite. What was so liberal about it? I live 20 minutes from the park and go fairly often. All I ever see while I'm there is a theme park.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn, you got me feeling melancholy all the sudden. I miss the back to the future ride
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Checked my gun by friendly security people. Had a nice time walking around, the rides were fun. We had a good time.

Surely OP will deliver on how his time there was ruined by liberals.

Surely.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Disney beat them to it, and in a genuine "in your face" way. I was at Magic Kingdom with my family 3 years ago. I like The Hall of Presidents. My children had never actually gone inside. This trip we did it. Outside of the attraction there is a hostess costumed as a colonial woman. She greats visitors as they approach the entrance. After we walked past, I turned to my 15 year old daughter, and ask "Did you see that guy?". She looked back and only saw the hostess. I explained to her that the hostess was a man dressed as a woman. That's right, Disney had a tranny acting as "hostess" at The Hall of Presidents. The best part is that the after everyone is seated, the hostess addresses the guests before the show begins. As this guy approached the podium, I could already hear in my head what he would sound like. As he started speaking, I laughed out loud. My laugh carried through the auditorium. People turned and looked at me. I just couldn't help myself.  It was hilariously sad. He sounded exactly like a man, trying to sound like a woman.
View Quote

Me and the ex used to enjoy Disney better but thats hilarious
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#24]
I was there once, probably 1995ish - thought it was better than Disney.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Checked my gun by friendly security people. Had a nice time walking around, the rides were fun. We had a good time.

Surely OP will deliver on how his time there was ruined by liberals.

Surely.
View Quote
I missed King Kong. Man that ride was awesome

Kongfrontation FULL Vintage POV Ride 1996, Universal Studios Florida Theme Park, Orlando, King Kong
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#26]
OP sounds like he'd rather have a stick up his ass over some perceived offense rather than just have fun.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was there once, probably 1995ish - thought it was better than Disney.
View Quote
It used to be a million times better than Disney. But then they switched to all 3D stuff for their new rides. I like the physical animatronics and special effects better than just watching a screen.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP sounds like he'd rather have a stick up his ass over some perceived offense rather than just have fun.
View Quote
You seem triggered over my opinion

BTW - Avoid Halloween Horror nights at all costs. Cost taken over by ghetto/FSA types. Way too crowded.

Used to go every year
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Hasn't it been this way for a while?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Man, where did the NFL players ever get this idea that they could kneel alllll the wanted, and the insulted audience members would keep paying to show up and take the SJS worldviee up the ass without complaint.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Less so than you were triggered by Universal.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Lol. I was just there with my 2 boys a couple of months ago. We had a blast on all the rides. Did not notice anything political.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#33]
I've had a ball at Halloween Horror Nights on two occasions, but that was 10 years ago.

Don't know if its still the same but definitely worth going if they didn't lib it up somehow.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#34]
I dunno. I just bought my annual pass and went last weekend. I had a freaking blast. Didn't notice any political stuff
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've had a ball at Halloween Horror Nights on two occasions, but that was 10 years ago.

Don't know if its still the same but definitely worth going if they didn't lib it up somehow.
View Quote
Honestly not the same. I used to go every year since around 1997.

They toned it down (not as intense). The crowds got a LOT worse. Its like they stopped limiting the amount of people can come in the park. It used to be filled with higher class people but is now ghetto goblins/FSA types creating all like of ruckus.

I'm bummed because I used to look forward to HHN the entire year. I posted about this on the HHN boards and most people share my sentiment. HHN is not what it used to be.

Me and the GF said never again.

DO you remember when they had that maze that you could get lost in? Or the house that was pitch black that you had to feel your way around and would hear weird noises/smells/etc. That one was fucking creepy.

Also the conga line...they used to cut the line to let a small number of people threw. Now the entire line just moves slowly through the house. Ruins the scares.

Me and the GF also noticed they went less with a creepy vibe and more of a party vibe. Back in the day they would get a feeling of doom once the closed and re-opened, especially with Midnight Syndicate playing. It was badass. I miss those days.

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sorry your gal lost

Lol @ all of the butthurt NeverTrumpers getting mad when I call out their mecca of a theme park

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ap_110802133030-e1493744513898.jpg?quality=80&strip=all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you find gas yet?
Sorry your gal lost

Lol @ all of the butthurt NeverTrumpers getting mad when I call out their mecca of a theme park

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ap_110802133030-e1493744513898.jpg?quality=80&strip=all
You're a one trick pony and your shtick is getting old.  If you want to remain ARFCOM's favorite shit stirring troll, you'll need to up your game.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Good lord you say some stupid shit. I bet you’re a real blast at parties.

I went to Universal in California last week. Didn’t notice anything political there. Why don’t you try and enjoy life a little? You seem to get triggered so easily.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#38]
The jaws ride "tour guide" would shoot the shark w/ a china lake grenade launcher.  This ride closed a few years ago.  It was pretty entertaining even with low tech effects.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#39]
I noticed a bunch of Will and Grace stuff being pushed but thats just me. Sorry for causing so much butthurt
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The jaws ride "tour guide" would shoot the shark w/ a china lake grenade launcher.  This ride closed a few years ago.  It was pretty entertaining even with low tech effects.  
http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/image124.png
View Quote
Is that the actual gun? That is sweet. Are you selling it?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I noticed a bunch of Will and Grace stuff being pushed but thats just me. Sorry for causing so much butthurt
View Quote
You mean they were trying to get word out about a new show?

How dare they!
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How dare they!
View Quote
Ya a show solely used for pushing a leftist agenda, promoting HRC, and attacking Trump

Hey, if you want to defend that crap go ahead. Seems like your style.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:18:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ya a show solely used for pushing a leftist agenda, promoting HRC, and attacking Trump

View Quote
That's cute, you think you know me.

Boy, you don't know shit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How dare they!

Yeah that’s what he said. OR....Maybe the show made them money when it was originally on and it was one of the most popular sitcoms.

I guess I’m a liberal since I like and watch The Big Bang Theory?

Get a fuckin life.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You're a one trick pony and your shtick is getting old.  If you want to remain ARFCOM's favorite shit stirring troll, you'll need to up your game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you find gas yet?
Sorry your gal lost

Yeah; I don't believe that OP is really sorry that Hillary lost and neither am I.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That's cute, you think you know me.

Boy, you don't know shit.
View Quote
How are those ARs working for you over in CA, boy?

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How are those ARs working for you over in CA, boy?

https://exigentcircumstance.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/featureless.jpg
View Quote
I seem to be doing fine:

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yeah that’s what he said. OR....Maybe the show made them money when it was originally on and it was one of the most popular sitcoms.

Get a fuckin life.
View Quote
Keep picking up the name calling and personal attacks

All simply because I stated my opinion of a theme park becoming more liberal

Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I seem to be doing fine:

https://i.imgur.com/ugcY69q.jpg?1
View Quote
Are those guns registered?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Get a fuckin life.
View Quote
Not to mention that they just rebooted the series with the original cast.  Started last night.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top