BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
reviving will take me at least several months to work up to. sorry man.
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I almost died there. Yuo should head south to where i'm at. Downs Boulevard Fire Station. Safer by far for a newbie

No kidding.

Now I'm in Ludwell Lane Fire Station in Pescodside.  
Has a radio.
I ran out of APs with a zombie in here...

We need an ARFCOM radio freq.

How about 22.3Mhz?

ETA:
Someone came in and killed the zombie.
I moved West to St Ninian's Hospital in Pescodside 90, 15.

There's 52 people in here!

I guess 22.3 is too low - local broadcasts between 25.90 and 29.00 MHz, hmmm...

Fort Creedy..OK, it'll take a while.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:45:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Skull heading your way also , currently in barrville ( HEAVILY INFESTED). Will try to make it ommorrow.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]
53Vortec, Army Medic.

Currentley at Tikhon General Hospital.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Radio's a bad idea. Uses one ap to send a message when you can do it here just the same for free. Welcome to Radio Free Arfcom!

meanwhile in my life
Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 11 blocks to the north. (10 hours and 11 minutes ago)
   * A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (4 hours and 56 minutes ago)
   * You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (4 hours and 55 minutes ago)
   * Wagiewagie killed a zombie. (4 hours and 54 minutes ago)
   * Polka Rapper began to rebuild the barricades, using a chair. (4 hours and 16 minutes ago)
   * A flare was fired 11 blocks to the west. (3 hours and 23 minutes ago)
   * A flare was fired 2 blocks to the east and 13 blocks to the north. (2 hours and 11 minutes ago)
   * LiL Nit0 refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 1 minute ago)
   * A flare was fired 12 blocks to the west and 12 blocks to the north. (19 seconds ago)

ETA I Killed a Zombie! now I'm, on the run though. I'm asleep out side but in the next hour I should be able to make it back to a building i can get in. Up to 50 exp now. Half way to free running.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok.  Currently moving towards Fort Creedy.  Might take me a day or 2 as I'm trying to find a knife. Currently packing a generator, so maybe once we all meet up we can move somewhere and set up a base of operations for ARFCOM guys?
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm at Tompson Mall - seems quiet out here.

However: A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 2 blocks to the south.

I'm a civillian Consumer, and have found a pistol, two "clips", a generator, a radio, and fuel. I'm going to hang out here as long as possible and stock up before heading out.

Checking the Wiki it looks like Fort Creedy is being infiltrated by zombie spies. Might be bad things coming.

Av.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Wiki Intel hasn't exactly been spot on for me. A lot of the buildings it calls entry points are not accessible anymore. Also zombie movements more then 24 hrs old are completely useless. Remember they have few needs and can cover ground more quickly. Crazy made it to Fort Creedy only to get eaten. good number of Z there but also a lot of survivors. Could be good hunting if you are ready.

If you have free running post it on my Arfcom Army page so we know what's going down.

There's a pack of 6-7 zombies in Gibson town in a wasteland near my present location. I'm hoping to hold out long enough to gain enough XP to make a dash to Sprackling bank. Can anyone tell me where a strongly barricaded building is near the north border? I don't have free running yet.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Stopped in Downs Boulevard Fire Station in Rolt Heights.

I have an axe and some first aid kits.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#11]
wouldn't stay there long. That's what got broken into last night when i was there. I survived. A lot of others didn't. I'm not far south of you in You are inside the Veasey Building. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Ndapewa Alfons, shockeroo and Xerium.

it's a three or four square journey if you look at the map.

AR15 Zombie game chat
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
wouldn't stay there long. That's what got broken into last night when i was there. I survived. A lot of others didn't. I'm not far south of you in You are inside the Veasey Building. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Ndapewa Alfons, shockeroo and Xerium.

it's a three or four square journey if you look at the map.

AR15 Zombie game chat

Where'd you go!?

I'm here.  
You are inside the Veasey Building. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Ndapewa Alfons, shockeroo, Xerium, AemundisThrep and Krazny13

Krazny13's here.

You're right about Zs.  I saw at least 6 coming down here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#13]
ou are inside St Alcuin's Hospital, its emergency room in disarray. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Hunnicutt, Macs, Tannafall, Dr Herbert West jr, Zero Logan, Eric Alister, Teacher Snow, David Geist and Dr Mcdoogle.

I'm stocking up on FAK's. I'm heading south to the library Don't know if it's open but that's my plan.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I've decided to start a profile. Would like a military type character. What does the team need the most? Sgt Bell

edit: started as a scout. Im at st. onuphrius's church
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Junkwaffle as the user name.  Big surprise there.  I've already been killed and revived.  I've yet to actually kill a zombie.  I've shot a few but as a soldier I seem to not understand the fundamentals of marksmanship.

They're hard as hell to kill....

I'd be weill to meet up form a zombie killin gang...
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I haven't logged in with any of my names in many many months, log in now with one name, and damned if the copshop he was in hasn't been destroyed, and is full of Zombies!

ah well, got soem experience, and am now in another locale that si barricaded
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:02:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Big Bash II starts on October 8th.

Get ready to hunker down and fight for your lives.

From Big Bash I. Dark Red was overrun!

Av.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:39:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Skull I am next door in the fire station. Was looking for an ax and ran out of moves.

DKING you still coming this way?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm inside Chippett Grove Police Dept. in Spraklingbank right now.
I can get some ammo finally.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm asleep, but I'm in the same location as Skullfarmer and DKing.  Saw a Zed in the School to the north, used 10 AP to get 3 EX.  Not a fair trade IMHO, but It'll have to do until I can get Basic Firearms training.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#21]
you three hang tight i am in pitneybank and will try to get there tongiht
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Arrived at Chippett Grove Police Dept. in Spraklingbank

Passed a couple of Zs to the north getting here.
Still have 0 XP  
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Arrived at Chippett Grove Police Dept. in Spraklingbank

Passed a couple of Zs to the north getting here.
Still have 0 XP  

Just arrived

Anyone else heading this way or should we start to formulate a plan?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm still way down in South Blythville.

I don't want to travel too far - I'm worried that Big Bash II might start a bit early this year.

I don't want to get caught away from others.

Av.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I think we should hole up in chippets grove for now. Big bash has me a little scared. I'm gaining ammo good and have access to a hospital so I'm content to lounge here for a day or two.  Good to see you skull!
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 6 blocks to the west and 10 blocks to the south. (20 minutes ago)
   * 26.70 MHz: "Attention all survivors! The Big Bash is back!" (16 minutes ago)
   * 26.70 MHz: "The Gatehouse is at EHB again! Someone fix it so the zombies" (10 minutes ago)
   * 26.70 MHz: "dont get the poor guys who cant get in" (10 minutes ago)

crap.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think we should hole up in chippets grove for now. Big bash has me a little scared. I'm gaining ammo good and have access to a hospital so I'm content to lounge here for a day or two.  Good to see you skull!

Back atcha. We don't have the XPs to deal with the Big Bash at this point -- we just need to hunker down and stay out of the way.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#28]
agreed

We need to get free running to hide better at this point. If anyone in the PD with Skull and me needs healing I'm ready to help you out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Ok We have a doctor now. His hospital is in Shuttlebank. I'm suggesting all arfcomer move towards Fabian General Hospital.
link to hospital
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#30]
So we are going to prety bunker here till the end of the big bash? Prabobly a good idea
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Ok We have a doctor now. His hospital is in Shuttlebank. I'm suggesting all arfcomer move towards Fabian General Hospital.
link to hospital

Come on, I just came from over that way.........
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Is there a way to enter a heavily fortified building?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#33]
yes you need free running skill
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
link to hospital

give us intel then. It's a long haul for us!
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Aww, the ap's run out way too fast.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
link to hospital

give us intel then. It's a long haul for us!

Make sure you can get completely across ridleybank and Barrville in 1 move, both are VERY HEAVILY infested with tango's.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Well, That looks like a 2 day trip, 3 if we leave some AP in reserve for defending ourselves.  I MIGHT be able to do it in 1 if I get lucky and dont have to cross too many wastelands or open areas.  For those of you without FR, it looks more like a 3 or 4 day trip. . .
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#38]
OST
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I created several characters but there's a limit on total number of hits for any given ISP.

The limits on actions per day takes a lot of the fun out of it. I'd rather just have at it and play.

It reminds me of old BBS type games, if anyone remembers those.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#40]
I am in williamsville. I'll be heaging north to the hospital. I think it will take me a couple of days though. Sgt Bell

Tried to shoot a zombie w/ my flaregun and missed! Now I dont have my gun anymore. But I did find a tool box. Am still heading north to the RP. Sgt Bell
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Well, That looks like a 2 day trip, 3 if we leave some AP in reserve for defending ourselves.  I MIGHT be able to do it in 1 if I get lucky and dont have to cross too many wastelands or open areas.  For those of you without FR, it looks more like a 3 or 4 day trip. . .

Then why dont we just hang tight here.

My other chacther just got killed........ soon he will be a zombie
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Man the Army must not give much combat training to its medics.

I ran over to the cemetary, found 1 Z and commenced whacking at him with an axe.  10 swings...10 misses.

Still 0 XP  
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 3:27:02 AM EDT
[#43]
attaxcking zombies is a bad move untill you have two or three combat skills. Until  then you can make lots of XP healing people with medical kits. Crazy can help us do that at the hospital when we reach the AP. defending yourselves in the run involved running not shooting. It's a two day trip with known hiding points. from most places on the map.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 3:37:45 AM EDT
[#44]
I have a couple of FAKs on me.    

Link Posted: 10/4/2007 4:05:42 AM EDT
[#45]
You are inside Fabian General Hospital. It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry. The building has been quite strongly barricaded. Also here are Lodzermensch (46HP), qdraw (60HP), Griz Adams (50HP), Sarah Latch (50HP), Dr Ocelot (60HP), mobile assault unit (60HP), Azath0th (50HP), Fooddude (50HP), AbiAbi (50HP), MikaPandora (50HP), GoddessOfVengeance (50HP), Yorba (60HP), Morcoq (50HP), Shaun Osborn (50HP) and trocola (37HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

i am known on there as crazy bastard.

3 zombies came last night at got took out.

i am healing people as i get medkits i may have over 125 experience real quick.

You are crazybastard. You have 50 Hit Points and 40 Experience Points. You have 12 Action Points remaining.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#46]
To those up by Fort Creedy:

There is A LOT of grafitti in Scarletwood telling zeds to goto Fort Creedy. It poped up over the last few days.

I think the Big Bash II is going to start there.

Av.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#47]
The PD where we're holed up has been attacked and breeched off and on all day.  Creedy's under siege, and I suspect the Bash is underway. . .
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#48]
roger that. We need Crazy's report on how his hospital is doing before we move. Things look relatively stable now. I'll be watching it closer now that the evening is coming
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
roger that. We need Crazy's report on how his hospital is doing before we move. Things look relatively stable now. I'll be watching it closer now that the evening is coming

I understand what they mean about police stations being death traps now. We gotta move tonight.

DKing, I'll be on at 9 p.m. as we discussed yesterday evening. If things start to go bad before I get out of class tonight, you guys save yourselves and leave without me.

Man, I probably shouldn't be posting from the law library after reading that thread in GD about the kid in Kali who got detained/searched for surfing a gun board from his college library. [scurries away]
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand what they mean about police stations being death traps now. We gotta move tonight.

DKing, I'll be on at 9 p.m. as we discussed yesterday evening. If things start to go bad before I get out of class tonight, you guys save yourselves and leave without me.

Man, I probably shouldn't be posting from the law library after reading that thread in GD about the kid in Kali who got detained/searched for surfing a gun board from his college library. [scurries away]

Can any one of us rebuild barricades? I know I can't. Also There's 37 people in the station. that's 37 people to repel breaches and repair barricades while everyone else sleeps. ALSO being in a police station give us almost ulimited AMMO.

If we move 5 of us somewhere and our building gets breached. there is a good possability We will not know about it until we are all dead. Even if we do running out of ammo and having to do it with axes and fists does not sound like fun to me. The thing to do may be to sit tight and help defend the station.
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top