Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this sort of thing was the Secret Service's job?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
So he made some dumb comments on social media probably thinking he was funny and then they raided his house early in the morning and killed him? Guessing they no knocked and he thought someone was breaking in so he tried to defend himself? I feel like I’m not way off here but maybe I am.

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
He shouldn’t have posted or told people his plans.  Some people just don’t get opsec.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-killed-fbi-raid-connection-threats-biden-officials/story?id=102138966

Craig Robertson was shot and killed during an FBI raid early Wednesday morning.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe nothing this government tells me.

Pretty sure the guy who was murdered, had found out that his wife was banging some FBI agent, and instead of getting a divorce the FBI agent said "Heyu, I have an easier way...".
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sure let's FaceTime. Can I see any braced
pistols you have? I know it will be a surprise that I'm a black woman in a cubicle, but don't be judgy sweetie
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm fine!

Quoted:
This is not the FBI using my phone. It's me

Prove it!

Sure let's FaceTime. Can I see any braced
pistols you have? I know it will be a surprise that I'm a black woman in a cubicle, but don't be judgy sweetie

Ah, I see you are familiar with the federal government........
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#7]
They could catch someone planting claymores around the Oval Office and I STILL wouldn’t believe it wasn’t the FBI’s doing.

Sucks that it’s gotten to this point.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember all those early morning raids on the literal thousands of people who
Posted assassination threats against president Trump?
I wonder how many of them were shot to death?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The FBI has shit  for credibility.

probably murdered that dude for shits and giggles.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Prove it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Heads up, any future posts from Aimless are coming from the FBI.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#13]
According to GD the first amendment is absolute…..
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Right wing extremism is in high demand, so expect to have customers if you display it.

Left wing extremism is common but the demand is low.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Guy on Twitter said (don't know how accurate it is) that the guy was 80 years old and about 300lbs, couldn't walk without a cane.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Now do Madonna, Johnny Depp, Kathy Griffith
View Quote

You forgot Pelosi, Schift, Schumer, etc.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Utah FBI Raid: I'm safe
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Did the old guy threaten to use nukes or F-16's.  Seems like I remember someone making threats like that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Remember all those early morning raids on the literal thousands of people who
Posted assassination threats against president Trump?
I wonder how many of them were shot to death?
View Quote

The .fed gave them medals.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Isn’t one of the primary functions of the Secret Service to investigate threats against the President and Vice President, determine if they’re credible, and if necessary take action?

So why is the FBI involved?
View Quote

You already know the answer as does anyone with half a brain.  Secret Service investigated all potential threats to POTUS the same.  They wouldn't be caught dead conducting extrajudicial killings of some kook who posted something inflammatory on the internet that wasn't even really a threat.  

Meanwhile, the FBI are the Democrat's openly corrupt enforcers.  Secret Service is not part of the DOJ, and does not report to the Communist true believers that head the DOJ and FBI.

Now what SHOULD happen, is the Secret Service initiating an investigation into the potentially improper and politically motivated unethical actions by DOJ, pertaining to agency defined roles regarding possible threats to the POTUS.    
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
There's way more than those
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:45:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Guy on Twitter said (don't know how accurate it is) that the guy was 80 years old and about 300lbs, couldn't walk without a cane.
View Quote

That's why the fbi raided him: It was an easy kill.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm fine!
View Quote

I was gonna ask!
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Two people can keep a secret....

... if one is dead.

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Jay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jay

Yup.  Same reason ATF goes after good Christian family men with kitchen table FFLs or who buy more than 5 guns at once, and raid businesses who work hard to be in compliance and maybe miss dotting an "i" on occasion, but aren't ever found anywhere near street crimes with Glock switches committed by gangs of multiple convicted felons who's pictures of them violating federal gun laws are plastered all over social media.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
How many informants were involved?

maybe you ought to rethink this eh?

don't wanna see anything negative happen here...
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#30]
These "raids" will continue to happen so they can further drive a wedge between us. The raids are a useful tool to show how "crazy" MAGA Republicans are. How "dangerous" and "evil" we are.

Expect the raids to happen earlier and earlier in the night. More and more "terrifying" but no evidence put forth.

The Night of the Long Knives has begun.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

...against Democrats.
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's a pic of him

More
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I bet the IRS/DOJ whistleblower list just got shorter...
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I have only one disappointment in this story, and it's not that this guy died.

I shall refrain from exploring, in fear of COC strike.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Don't doubt this at all, especially with what these tards take as a threat these days.

I live in Utah. Around the time that we pulled out of Afghanistan our milquetoast governor as well as Mitt Romney started getting on the TV and radio talking about how Utah was going to set an example and offered to start taking refugees. Having 5 deployments with 3 of those being in Afghanistan, and on the tail end of what happened when we basically abandoned everything over there, this personally effected me. I never really got political or involved in any sorts of politics, I had never called a politician in my life as it is a total waste of time and energy and overall just never expected them to get much right.

But when this started I couldn't take it anymore. I called the governor's office.

On a weekday afternoon at around 2pm, the listed phone number rang and rang over 30 times with no answer. Eventually you can hear it make the weird ring where it had been forwarded to another number. Some lady picks up. She immediately asks me how I got her number in a really bitchy tone. I tell her that I had called the main number to speak with someone and ended up with her after the phone ringing 30+ times in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday. Apparently answering peoples' calls wasn't a priority over there. I mentioned that I am expecting to speak with someone about an issue.

She couldn't get off the phone fast enough and said that she would forward me to a voicemail. I immediately told her that I wasn't interested in that as she was there, she could find someone, and it was in the middle of the weekday so I am confused as to why this seems like such a problem. Mid sentence I get forwarded to a generic voicemail I bet some intern checks twice a week.

I leave a voicemail about my background, experience with exactly the people they want to import and have live among us and how they will be a thankless burden on tax payers, a threat to anyone around them and that they will do absolutely anything but assimilate and fit into our culture. I mentioned that this is all a publicity stunt by politicians that have no idea what they are talking about, have absolutely zero real world experience to even getting involved in this and that the citizens of Utah will end up having to deal with the aftermath that this dumb little stunt will bring to their doorsteps. I made a little joke at the end about having the governor call me so I can buy him a beer and explain to him how the world really worked. I left my name and phone number.

I hung up the phone and didn't think twice about it as I was already set on the fact that no one would ever call me back. During my message, I spoke normally, didn't yell, didn't use profanity, didn't raise my voice or have a weird or threatening tone.

A few days later I get a call where the person identifies themselves as a detective from the Utah State Police Investigators Office and asks for me by name. Having no idea WTF they wanted I ask why he is calling and he says that he has a report that came directly from the governor's office about me making terroristic/threatening calls. He had not had the tape recording made available to him yet but 'was there anything I could have said that could be viewed as a threat'. I answered no and I walked him through the message I had left as best as I could and neither one of us could figure out what the claim could be based on. Obviously I could have been lying to him, but generally people who are threatening you don't leave their name and phone number. He was professional and after 15 minutes we ended the call and he said he would follow up once he got the audio recording.

Another week passes and I get a call from him stating that the audio had nothing of note on it and his office was sending the file back as resolved with no action required. The only thing he could figure out from having multiple people listen to it was that some tender tummy took the 'leaving this for UT residents to deal with' as meaning I was threatening or suggesting that we shoot the refugees.

But this is what leaving a message for your governor can get you in even a state considered to be conservative like Utah.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Judging by his FB photo and last post, this could be true. He did have a few crazy things posted there. He sounds like an old, angry dude.

I doubt this guy was really a threat, but what do I know.

I often wonder how many lives would be saved if they just knocked on his door and talked to him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Many other politicians were also allegedly threatened by the man, Provo resident Craig Deleeuw Robertson, who was accused in court documents of vowing to retaliate against the FBI during an investigation.

Court documents say the FBI described Robertson as a white man “approximately 70-75 years old” who was surveilled “wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly camouflage) hat bearing the word “TRUMP” on the front.”

Why didn't Pedo Pete just challenge this guy to a push up contest?
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#39]
I am sure they will investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Don't make threats.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The FBI really is one helluva naked political apparatus including carrying out extra-judicial killings against people who say the wrong things, obstructing justice, investigating political opponents etc.

I'm assuming the victim who was made an example of was not black and his race probably had a lot to do with whether or not they arbitrarily went deep into the paint during the raid. (since politics is the only influencing factor in FBI decision making processes)

for survival purposes: I love Biden and crack cocaine and hunter and neo-liberal corporatism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://breaking911.com/breaking-utah-man-killed-in-fbi-raid-after-making-credible-threats-to-assassinate-president-biden/

During an early Wednesday morning FBI operation, a man from Utah was fatally shot, according to ABC News. The raid was conducted in relation to an ongoing investigation into alleged threats directed at President Joe Biden and other individuals, the report said.

The investigation was initiated in April, and the U.S. Secret Service was informed of it by the FBI in June. Alongside threatening online posts, the unidentified individual indicated online that he was preparing to take physical action against the President. The authorities deemed these threats to be “credible,” the official stated.

According to the FBI in Salt Lake City, the shooting transpired at approximately 6:15 am local time. The incident occurred as special agents were attempting to execute the arrest and search warrants at a home located in Provo.

The agency wrote in a statement, “The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.”

The FBI really is one helluva naked political apparatus including carrying out extra-judicial killings against people who say the wrong things, obstructing justice, investigating political opponents etc.

I'm assuming the victim who was made an example of was not black and his race probably had a lot to do with whether or not they arbitrarily went deep into the paint during the raid. (since politics is the only influencing factor in FBI decision making processes)

for survival purposes: I love Biden and crack cocaine and hunter and neo-liberal corporatism.

Dude it says Utah.... The article doesnt indicate he played for Utah Jazz, so he was white.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#42]
I have seen very similar posts here.....hide yo dogs.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Let me guess.  A no knock warrent kicking the door in, failed to properly identify themselves.  The dead guy honestly thought he was defending his life and he got deaded.  Thats some mighty fine police work.
View Quote
Most likely scenario
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Well that is convenient
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just what the FBI would say.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#47]
<——- Marked safe from the FBI

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Prove it really is you @Aimless.
Throw one of those things in a tree again and post a picture of it.
Wait, are there trees in Utah?
Hell, are there penguins in Utah?

Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Isn’t one of the primary functions of the Secret Service to investigate threats against the President and Vice President, determine if they’re credible, and if necessary take action?

So why is the FBI involved?
View Quote

Good question.

What popped into my head is that the FBI realizes people are on to them manufacturing terror threats then solving them. So now they launder the whole thing through another agency in the middle (secret service in this case) to make it look credible.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I thought this sort of thing was the Secret Service's job?
View Quote
They have a lot of coke to clean up and guns to recover along with stern talks with women.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top