BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree. He should have gotten 10 years.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#2]
That's some 3rd world shit
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#3]
The video in the bed is the second time they assaulted him.  He was already punched in the face by the same officer while sitting in a wheelchair in the hospital. Then the filming officer grabbed him by the neck.

Link Posted: 3/29/2019 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The video in the bed is the second time they assaulted him.  He was already punched in the face by the same officer while sitting in a wheelchair in the hospital. Then the filming officer grabbed him by the neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKpAK35886M
View Quote
And all those good cops standing around put a stop to it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's only 3 cops in that wheelchair video; 2 of which were arrested.

The others in the light blue are hospital security.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I swear, people see what they want to see.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I agree. He should have gotten 10 years.
View Quote
General population.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm from NJ. In Patterson that's considered foreplay.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
In Paterson that's just the way things go...
-even 52 years later

HURRICANE Lyric - Bob Dylan
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

I see three cops who would not have said Jack Shit if they were not caught on video.

What do you see?
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In Paterson that's just the way things go.
View Quote
He was doing society a favor. That son-of-a-bitch was brave and getting braver.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's some 3rd world shit
View Quote
It is what America is becoming

ETA- Not just those Cops or that guy but everything. That clown in Chicago, the Trump "Investigation, Hilary's e-mails, the "bump stock" ban, sanctuary cities, MJ legal here and there, make up laws as you go along and pick and choose the ones you want to obey. Nasty fucking people everywhere, the highways turning into the set of a Mad Max movie, it's all going to Hell.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ain't that the truth.

I see three cops who would not have said Jack Shit if they were not caught on video.

What do you see?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
I see the same thing.

/shrugs
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In Paterson that's just the way things go.
View Quote
Paterson is Newark / Camden Lite.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
he'll be in PC his whole time
View Quote
If police get PC the whole time they are in jail, then as a group they should have an additional cut taken out of the paycheck every week to collectively cover the extra cost.  It could be set up on calculating the cost of PC vs standard on average, x the amount of cops in PC.  Last year's bill gets taken out of this year's paycheck across the profession.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I keep hearing about those.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats the 'good officer', they just stand and watch.
I keep hearing about those.
I tried to start a thread partially based on this but also the myriad of other cases were 'one bad apple' does something, but tons of other cops know and say nothing being evidence that for many PDs corruption is wide and deep.

I wasn't surprised when it was locked down as being a 'dupe' due to it being keyed on this incident, but it wasn't about this incident exclusively, more the conclusion to be drawn by the 'good officers' who are 'just watching' (and how many of those are just smart enough to not record?).  Same thing with the cops who plant drugs but the buffer catches them...lots of cops around when they are doing it, they all ignorant?

Of course, it got locked.  Either the difference was too subtle for the mod to pick up (unlikely) or it was shut down due to a few extremely pro-cop Mods
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Great police work. Two assaults in one day on the same guy.

Life is an unfair bitch. You have actual good cops getting killed in the line of duty, doing actual heroic shit. Then you have pieces of shit like this one who puts on a tough guy act by whooping on a guy sitting in a chair, and then whooping on him again when he's laying in a hospital bed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 years for being a cop, acting like a fucking asshole and being a shit bag?

If I was the judge, that fucker would have gotten fifty years.

Cops should be under more stringent standards than regular civilians. You take a fucking oath it should mean something.
50 years for slaps? Let's be reasonable. He should have been fired and gotten some time. 5 years in prison is a life ruiner and he can't ever be a cop again. I'm good with that.
There were more than slaps.  There's a 2nd video of the cop teeing of on him while he's in a wheelchair in the hallway.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/paterson/2019/03/27/video-paterson-nj-cop-beating-up-hospital-patient/3278641002/?fbclid=IwAR2bunQ-7Y2V6ZGKOUIMrkrhY8ZQQyO61LbasHedHkY4ZmcnaDZZbzjFygY

Life is an unfair bitch. You have actual good cops getting killed in the line of duty, doing actual heroic shit. Then you have pieces of shit like this one who puts on a tough guy act by whooping on a guy sitting in a chair, and then whooping on him again when he's laying in a hospital bed.
There are a few good cops out there doing heroic shit.  But to me being a hero doesn't mean having to dive on a grenade or catch a bullet that would otherwise hit an orphan.

To me the 'hero cop' here would have been another officer upon learning of this slapping cuffs on him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Police are no different than anyone else.
Same faults....same temptations.

It doesn't help that after 9/11 we labeled all police/rescue/EMT types as "America's Heroes" that could do no wrong. Too many waving flags, interviews, children singing and sending thank you cards, beers bought, old ladies dropping off fresh baked cookies and of course....fucking bagpipes for some strange reason.
All that created a culture of, "We can do no wrong because we're above everyone else."
They're just human. Some good and unfortunately some bad.
But we as a country made it easier for the bad ones to think they are above the law.
View Quote
There is a key difference.

A drunk doctor operating, or a dentist that sticks his dick in a patient after the knock-out gas, or a myriad of other examples....if his fellow professionals find out they absolutely rip him apart mercilessly dragging him to the authorities and spit on his former good name.

It seems to really only be cops (and clergy and sports star...including college coaches..) where the supposedly 'good' ones go to great lengths to protect the bad ones, who then keep on being bad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not saying this bad cop is totally representative of cops in general, but he's a symptom of a culture of hostility, escalation, and lying that is, unfortunately, very widespread.

There's too much youtube video out there to deny that there are too many cops who may not be criminals but are needlessly shitty, every day, to everyday people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it doesn't. You watch cherry picked videos pushed by a hostile media that rarely actually portrays an incident correctly. GD is horrible at this.

Media saying something bad about trump? Fake news.
Media saying something bad about cops? JBT Nazi fucks, molon labe tyrants.
I'm not saying this bad cop is totally representative of cops in general, but he's a symptom of a culture of hostility, escalation, and lying that is, unfortunately, very widespread.

There's too much youtube video out there to deny that there are too many cops who may not be criminals but are needlessly shitty, every day, to everyday people.
I'm saying this bad cop doing this slap, this partner staying silent, this cop also stealing drugs from a crime scene, and other cops staying silent, this cop selling drugs, and other cops staying silent, and SIX other cops selling drugs and around them dozens of cops staying silent does represent cops as a whole.  Many are criminal when given the chance.  Many more will lie for those criminals just because they are cops.  And many many more won't lie, but they'll turn a blind eye and remain silent to even major shit.

And there have been tons of shit like that.

Enough so that we are no longer swallowing 'one bad cop many good ones!'

It's pretty clear that most departments have more bad cops that good cops (good cops would stop a cop from breaking the law, or hold him accountable afterwards) and a whole pile of 'I don't care I just want my dental plan' cops.  I put those cops in the same boat as the government officials who just stop showing up for work and still keep on getting a paycheck.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There are a few good cops out there doing heroic shit.  But to me being a hero doesn't mean having to dive on a grenade or catch a bullet that would otherwise hit an orphan.

To me the 'hero cop' here would have been another officer upon learning of this slapping cuffs on him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 years for being a cop, acting like a fucking asshole and being a shit bag?

If I was the judge, that fucker would have gotten fifty years.

Cops should be under more stringent standards than regular civilians. You take a fucking oath it should mean something.
50 years for slaps? Let's be reasonable. He should have been fired and gotten some time. 5 years in prison is a life ruiner and he can't ever be a cop again. I'm good with that.
There were more than slaps.  There's a 2nd video of the cop teeing of on him while he's in a wheelchair in the hallway.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/paterson/2019/03/27/video-paterson-nj-cop-beating-up-hospital-patient/3278641002/?fbclid=IwAR2bunQ-7Y2V6ZGKOUIMrkrhY8ZQQyO61LbasHedHkY4ZmcnaDZZbzjFygY

I don't disagree.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
You never "swallowed" that in the first place, your entire posting history on this topic is consistent with the same logic displayed by CopBlock youtube idiots. Your name pops up spouting the same old bullshit in every cop thread along with the other usual suspects, the only difference is your schtick is to pretend to be analytical instead of just spouting stupid platitudes like SmilingBandit and Chadjetlag.

You're not some deep thinker coming to new and interesting conclusions, you're just masking your idiotic drivel in a facade of reasonableness sprinkled with some faux thinking, just like RidgerunnerWhateverTheFuckNumbers does when he blathers on about subjects he is completely ignorant of.

You get your information from mass media pushing a propaganda you agree with and opinions you form in an echo chamber of like minded people with zero experience or access to real information. That makes you just as ridiculous as gun grabbers.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit to discover you have a lengthy history of denied applications to various police agencies and own at least one decommissioned Crown Victoria. Most of the people who adopt the pained crusader against crooked cops are wannabes who get washed out for physical fitness, background, or mental health and need the police to be villains to maintain a false worldview in which they aren't a total fucking loser.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You never "swallowed" that in the first place, your entire posting history on this topic is consistent with the same logic displayed by CopBlock youtube idiots. Your name pops up spouting the same old bullshit in every cop thread along with the other usual suspects, the only difference is your schtick is to pretend to be analytical instead of just spouting stupid platitudes like SmilingBandit and Chadjetlag.

You're not some deep thinker coming to new and interesting conclusions, you're just masking your idiotic drivel in a facade of reasonableness sprinkled with some faux thinking, just like RidgerunnerWhateverTheFuckNumbers does when he blathers on about subjects he is completely ignorant of.

You get your information from mass media pushing a propaganda you agree with and opinions you form in an echo chamber of like minded people with zero experience or access to real information. That makes you just as ridiculous as gun grabbers.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit to discover you have a lengthy history of denied applications to various police agencies and own at least one decommissioned Crown Victoria. Most of the people who adopt the pained crusader against crooked cops are wannabes who get washed out for physical fitness, background, or mental health and need the police to be villains to maintain a false worldview in which they aren't a total fucking loser.
View Quote
Are you implying the officer didn’t assault the guy while up to two officers watched?
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck that cop, I would say that was a bit more than a slap. If he would do that, no telling what else he might do.

Let him see what jail feels like. He probably put people there that didn't deserve it based on the lack of integrity I see here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Are you implying the officer didn’t assault the guy while up to two officers watched?
View Quote

Your attempt to argue and nit pick is impressively consistent
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#25]
As a Police Officer you cannot hurt people just because. We have a force continuum. If you can't control yourself because some guy is mouthing off to you from a hospital bed find a different job. I got 9 years 9 months and I am done. I wonder sometimes how in depth the background checks are done on these guys. There has to be indicators to stop them from police employment.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Once again, no it’s not. There is no culture of hostility and lying. The escalation comes from uncooperative turds. And no, it is not “very widespread”

You continuing to allege that is an insult to every member here who wears a badge with dignity. But please continue to be fooled by MSM drivel, oh free thinker.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m just trying to figure out what his point that he felt compelled to bring me in on was.  It quite obviously wasn’t one cop that was a bad guy at that scene since the evidence was accidentally found during another unrelated investigation.  At least three cops, zero of them stood up for the guy getting hit.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#28]
The dirty cop deserves what he got, and more.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
A thin blue line.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Once again, no it’s not. There is no culture of hostility and lying. The escalation comes from uncooperative turds. And no, it is not “very widespread”

You continuing to allege that is an insult to every member here who wears a badge with dignity. But please continue to be fooled by MSM drivel, oh free thinker.
View Quote
The guy that got hit for using words that made the officer mad was the one that escalated it.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Are you implying the officer didn't assault the guy while up to two officers watched?
View Quote
I'm not implying jack shit, I'm stating flat out that police officers commit crimes and misconduct at a rate VASTLY LOWER than the general population and you and all the other posters who act like real life is an episode of The Shield because you read every police misconduct story that appears on the BlackLivesMatter media need anti-psychotic medication.

Never mind the fact that none of you have any actual experience to draw on, the numbers gathered by everyone who tracks these things prove me right. Everything you and your buddies post is emotion driven garbage jumping from one isolated incident to the next in furtherance of an agenda. Just like Democrats do with "Active shooters." They take rare events and over publicize them to paint a picture of a problem that isn't really a problem to accomplish their agenda.

You and the rest of the ARFCOM fuck da poleece brigade are no different than David Hogg.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is an amusing, yet pitiful, cry for help. Please seek some, officer, before you do something similar to what these particular cowardly cunts did to a helpless guy in a hospital. All you need is to not be blind to notice these types of atrocities are happening. Just admit it, say it needs to stop and stop attacking anyone with eyes who notices it. Easy peasy, hoss, just let it happen. You will feel enlightened and less high strung. The truth shall set you free.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#33]
We need this as a gif.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is an amusing, yet pitiful, cry for help. Please seek some, officer, before you do something similar to what these particular cowardly cunts did to a helpless guy in a hospital. All you need is to not be blind to notice these types of atrocities are happening. Just admit it, say it needs to stop and stop attacking anyone with eyes who notices it. Easy peasy, hoss, just let it happen. You will feel enlightened and less high strung. The truth shall set you free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/29/2019 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m going with sentence too light. Our social contract was violated, abuse of authority, unwarranted assault.
Police are not judge jury and punisher.

The smile on the officer recording says it all about that dept.

Totally not acceptable. But at least he got 5 and will no longer be an officer of the law.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Maybe that ex-policeman will meet some of his acquaintances in the prison general population.

Maybe they'll remind him of why he shouldn't be there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:03:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:06:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I’m just trying to figure out what his point that he felt compelled to bring me in on was.  It quite obviously wasn’t one cop that was a bad guy at that scene since the evidence was accidentally found during another unrelated investigation.  At least three cops, zero of them stood up for the guy getting hit.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not this incident in particular it's the pattern of you and your comrades. His post is spot on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:07:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A thin blue line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
A thin blue line.
So who pierced the thin blue line and made a case to send these dirty cops to prison?
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There ought to be a law against community college psychology 101.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
LOL!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!
"He's right you know"
Especially about your "expertise."
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm not implying jack shit, I'm stating flat out that police officers commit crimes and misconduct at a rate VASTLY LOWER than the general population a
View Quote
@SC11B

Now compare your statement to License to Carry holders vs LEO

HMMM
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The guy that got hit for using words that made the officer mad was the one that escalated it.  
View Quote
Once again, you attempt to redirect what I posted. You have one schtick and you’re not even good at that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So who pierced the thin blue line and made a case to send these dirty cops to prison?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
A thin blue line.
Well, it sure as fuck wasn't his fellow cops.

If you took the time to read, it was the FBI who pissed in their Wheaties.

How embarrassing is it when F-Troop is more virtuous than you as an LEO?

Oh, I'm sure that those three were the only bad apples in that dept and that video was never shown to another officer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Oh, I'm sure that those three were the only bad apples in that dept and that video was never shown to another officer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
A thin blue line.

You're "sure" about a lot of things.  Your "look at me post" when you bragged about your tutorial to some guy at a social gathering regarding your keen insight into police shootings involving black citizens was a classic (before it got locked).
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Once again, you attempt to redirect what I posted. You have one schtick and you’re not even good at that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was you intention by mentioning the victim as the person escalating if not to redirect?
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
A thin blue line.
The FBI found the video while reviewing the the officer’s phone for his drug dealing investigation.  So,  none of the officers involved.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Makes me wonder how much stuff they get away with when there is no video.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The FBI found the video while reviewing the the officer’s phone for his drug dealing investigation.  So,  none of the officers involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.

What do you see?
A thin blue line.
Somewhere along the line a cop made a case. You and your cop block pals think dirty cops operate with impunity.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top