Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
google dark skinned Muslim

we're weak, and white women stray just to dilute their genes

I'm no 88er, I don't care, I won't see it, but it's true, actually had a lily white stripper crying in my arms saying she wanted a mixed race baby.
View Quote

Well they say strippers are crazy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Show this film to SJW. You can already guess what they will say about it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is no genetic advantage to being taller than we are now.
View Quote
That's incorrect.  There may not be an advantage related to survival, but there could be an advantage related to spreading the tall gene.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
That's impossible. Race is merely a social construct,  and if discrete populations can exist in wildy divergent environments for over 50,000 years with no measurable physical or neurological differences obviously 1,000 years isn't going to do anything.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's impossible. Race is merely a social construct,  and if discrete populations can exist in wildy divergent environments for over 50,000 years with no measurable physical or neurological differences obviously 1,000 years isn't going to do anything.
View Quote
I agree, but that depends on who's left
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
in a mere 1000 years, humans will look pretty much the same.  Or fitter, I suspect we will have the obesity shit beat by then via gene manipulation.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]
The observers
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is no genetic advantage to being taller than we are now.
View Quote
Could be a disadvantage if anything if we get too tall.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#9]
In 1880 the average American male was 5’7’’. Today, he’s 5’10’’.
View Quote
This is not entirely correct

In colonial times the ceilings were lower to save on energy, but the height wasn't much shorter than today.

The height varies per region the person comes from. Colonial solders were 3" taller than British Marines.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
so we're gonna look like Michelle Obama?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Evolution requires a selective force.  What force will that be in humans?  We haven't changed in thousands of years, just better diet and less selective pressures.
View Quote
Ive heard theories that we're making genetic defects because we send many of our healthiest men to wars. That leaves men unfit for military service to reproduce. I think in WW1 France lost 1 out of 3 of all their fighting age males. The Germans lost 6 million alone on their eastern front in WWII. Of course then the invading commie hoard raped the shit out of German women so they might still have some warrior genes left. Looking at Europe now though I wonder.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#12]
1000 Years?

Three possibilities for big change.

1) We advance technologically to the point where we control our genes.
2) Most humans die off in a world wide catastrophe, and the survivors have to live like hunter gatherers, which would select out most of us (you know, like me and my bad eyesight, or people who need medication to live, or have weak immune systems and only survived childhood because of anti-biotics, or anyone who didn't die of a disease because of vaccinations, etc).
3) Something really bad will happen and we'll all go extinct.

If we keep bumping along like we are, meh, I doubt there will be big changes. Are we really much different (biologically) from the people 1,000 years ago?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:23:37 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
According to the research, we will also have feminine faces

The participants in the Perrett et al. study were then shown pairs of masculinised and femininised versions of the same faces and were asked to indicate which version was more attractive. For female faces, both male and female participants demonstrated very strong preferences for the femininised versions of the faces. Intriguingly, however, both male and female participants also preferred the femininised male faces to the masculinised ones. So in both male and female faces, exaggerated feminine characteristics are attractive.
http://www.faceresearch.org/students/masculinity

and also Study: Testosterone increases perceived dominance but not attractiveness in human males.
I didnt read your link yet, but Ive seen similar studies. Women prefer feminine faces depending on if they're ovulating or not. Im pretty sure when their at peak fertility they prefer masculine men.

eta ok I just went and looked and the first link mentions this. Men probably prefer feminine men because they arent competition when the females want to breed. Just my guess.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top