User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Poll fail. Has the Glock, wa2000 and f2000 but no Springfield XD and no Hi-point carbine
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dardick
View Quote

Third the Dardick. The semi auto revolver. Hey don't forget to stock up on "Trounds".
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Poll fail. Has the Glock, wa2000 and f2000 but no Springfield XD and no Hi-point carbine
View Quote

I posted that disgusting alien abortion Springfield XD
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are crazy.  The XD is ugly yes, but it just looks like a glock except there are some improvements that make it look better than a glock.

I didn't know what a Dardick was but  Hi-point Carbine would have been a good add too, but idk if it would get many votes with that C9 on there too.

Nice avatar.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]
KRISS Vector
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You guys are crazy.  The XD is ugly yes, but it just looks like a glock except there are some improvements that make it look better than a glock.

I didn't know what a Dardick was but  Hi-point Carbine would have been a good add too, but idk if it would get many votes with that C9 on there too.

Nice avatar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice avatar.

I don't even have to Google dardick to know iI'll look like ass
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#8]
H&K G 11

Quoted:
KRISS Vector
View Quote

Prototype...

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
High Point for pistol and F2000 for long arm.

Glock comes in a very close second for handgun.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#11]

FIFY

If it wasn't near impossible to get into battery w/o a VFG, improper safety operation wouldn't lock up the gun, and if the .223" bbl was accurate, it would be a bad ass turkey gun.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#12]

I'LL BRING THE ROPE!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]

That looks like one of those Polock joke pistols
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
WA2000 if it's opposite day.
View Quote

+1, the WA2000 is quite possibly the sexiest firearm ever made.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#15]
XD is the ugliest handgun. AKA the HS2000
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No sir,  that would be the Sage EBR M1A or a JAE M1A.  Some Barrett rifles are sexy too.

I challenge someone to make a Sexiest gun poll!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This piece of shit.  

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/ragin_cajun_photos/37204.jpg

It actually gets uglier the closer you look, and it apes the fairly graceful lines of an M4 but all the lines are subtly off and the details are appalling.

It's like the child of Olympic athletes, but with thalidomide deformation and herpes
View Quote

Armscor M1600. U liek?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#18]
The only gun out of that list that I'd be embarrassed to be holding is that awful levergun.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Mossberg lever action.  Why?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe not the ugliest gun of all, but I've always found the Browing Auto 5 humpback to be the ugliest damn shotgun Ive ever looked at.

Plus, with its reciprocating barrel, one of my buddies almost blew his head off with one while climbing into a boat.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

I had one of those. It actually shot pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed +1. Don't know how it even made the list. Someone needs lasik. Do not want to see your choice in women.....

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Maybe not the ugliest gun of all, but I've always found the Browing Auto 5 humpback to be the ugliest damn shotgun Ive ever looked at.

Plus, because he crosses obstacles with a chamber-loaded gun with its reciprocating barrel, one of my buddies almost blew his head off with one while climbing into a boat.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Plus, with its reciprocating barrel, one of my buddies almost blew his head off with one while climbing into a boat.
View Quote

I think the scariest gun to shoot is that Scandinavian shotgun of the same era that had an EXTERNAL reciprocating bolt.  Right in front of your nose.  Two pounds of exquisitely milled steel powered by a 12ga shotshell.  Go ahead - pull the trigger.  You'd never shoot nose to charging handle again.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus, because he crosses obstacles with a chamber-loaded gun with its reciprocating barrel, one of my buddies almost blew his head off with one while climbing into a boat.

FIFY

No, b/c he crossed an obstacle w/o a chamber-loaded gun, and pushing on the bbl cycled the action and loaded the shotgun.  Which is why they have a magazine cutoff switch, which saved my grandma's tv.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#27]

mag-7
ug-ly
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#28]

That is the funkiest shotgun I've ever seen.  I thought it was an '80's 9x19mm carbine & was wondering if it used S&W mags.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:35:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think the scariest gun to shoot is that Scandinavian shotgun of the same era that had an EXTERNAL reciprocating bolt.  Right in front of your nose.  Two pounds of exquisitely milled steel powered by a 12ga shotshell.  Go ahead - pull the trigger.  You'd never shoot nose to charging handle again.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Sjögren Shotgun is scary to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#30]
im usually right about these polls.  I didn't see it being this close.  I thought that hi point pistol was going to take off and the lever would be decently behind it with second.  Close results. Well played GD.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top