Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]
There's an exotic car  showroom built into one of the hotels on the Vegas Strip (at least there was 5 years ago) They had at least one Veyron, an F40 with assorted lesser Ferraris, multiple Lamborghinis, the McLaren/Mercedes etc.
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 7:55:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen a Veyron and McClaren F1 around the Beverly Hills area.

Ridden in a Rolls Royce to and from the Mansions at MGM Grand.

My SO's boss owns a Lamborghini Gallardo.

Seen plenty of Ferraris, Bentleys, Rolls, Porsches and other nice cars where my parents live (Palm Springs area).
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not the most exotic car I have ever seen, but here goes.

This is a 1978 Corvette Stingray that Vince Granatelli put a PT-6 turbine engine in it. 900 hp.

I just got finished copying and installing a new SS exhaust system.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/dthbox/2013-02-11_10-45-26_597_zpsb07c9365.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/dthbox/2013-02-11_10-51-04_782_zps62ce244c.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/dthbox/2013-02-11_10-46-07_479_zpsaee90d34.jpg

Read about that car when it first came out in Motor Trend or Road and Track ..I was 13 or 14 (47 now)
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Here are 4 original Speedsters..... Most people have never seen 1, sort of over the top to see 4 in one spot, at one time...

Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#5]
When I lived in Greece I saw a Porsche 959.

Last year I saw a Ford GT.

Both awesome!
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I've seen a few real deal Lambo Countach 5000 S's before. And I was at the Oakland Colusium complex back in the early 90's when a Lamborghini Diablo rolled up with Jose Canseco behind the wheel. Keep in mind this was before the book. And the A's were having a great run. Juiced or not! It was a cool thing to experience!
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pretty sure I one of those in OKC. Driving on the Kilpatrick Turnpike, probably headed to the Gaillardia Country Club. (for those that know the area.)

Toby Keith lives just south of OKC..I saw one of those on the backroads between Norman and Moore..I was told it belonged to his SO
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#8]
A few years ago a millionaire in Norman, OK wanted to build the International Lamborghini museum there (that's right Norman, OK) He had a copy of every Lamborghini built until that time. talked to him once at the gas station..nice guy.  He died unexpectedly before he ever got his project really going.

scroll to the bottom
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Had a Lamborghini Countach pull into the gas station I worked at as a kid. Filled both tanks and jump started it twice (he'd thrown a belt). Cheapskate tipped me 4 bucks!
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Saw this the first year the came out. Only Yellow one I've ever seen in teh states

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/spooncivic1/auto%20fair/DSCF0025.jpg

I want the orange one in the background.
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Saw craptons at South Beach, Miami.

The most expensive was a McLaren F1. That one was a trip. Million bucks on those shity, potholed, narrow ass streets.

I have no clue why people flaunt their money on South Beach, it's a fuck hole.

Same here. Expensive cars are a dime a dozen on South Beach. A lot of the high dollar cars in SoBe are rentals though. Dumbasses rent them so they can look cool.
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Brand new Maybach sitting outside the Hill Country Hilton Resort last September
or
Guy my Dad knows has a Triple black 70 Hemi Cuda 4spd
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A few years ago a millionaire in Norman, OK wanted to build the International Lamborghini museum there (that's right Norman, OK) He had a copy of every Lamborghini built until that time. talked to him once at the gas station..nice guy.  He died unexpectedly before he ever got his project really going.

scroll to the bottom

I used to work for the company (audio/video company that carries the last name of an auto dealer)  that is now in his old "warehouse". We bought the building, and then renovated it for our own use.

Back on topic:

Have seen a few Enzo's, Lambo's and other exotics while in Vegas. Pretty cars, but they're not really my style.

I've spent a few hours around a guy near Stillwater that's got a boatload of one-off Ford cars and memorabilia. He's got two Ford Galaxies lightweights with 427 SOHC motors in them. He's got a Weber carb'd Comet Cyclone that only has 106 miles on it, plus  the very first Super Cobra Jet factory racer Mustang that was produced by Ford. Hell, he's got a complete blown 427 SOHC motor on an engine stand in his shop.

If I had the money, I'd call him and have him find the rare Ford I want. His collection is incredible.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#14]

that's what I'm talkin' 'bout Willis!
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top