BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No pussy for months on end. Generally treating me like a roommate. No affection.

The straw was forgetting fathers day and my birthday a week later.
That is when I lost all hope and pulled the plug.
View Quote
@Headless_T_Gunner

All this time I thought it was because you had a hole in your rain suit.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, forgot if I posted here...

When she started fucking a buddy of mine...I for some reason was trying to work it out, but the years of belittling and manipulation turned me around and I walked.

She has sole custody, threatened to blackmail me if I hired a lawyer. I should have fo'd on one.

Didn't lose any of my shit tho! We are civil years later.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

After reading this thread, can someone please teach me how to be gay?
View Quote
Dude you’re jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.  Some of the worst domestics are with gays or more likely physical fights are lebesians.  
Sorry to our resident gays but damn ya’ll crazier than shit house rats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#5]
She had a spending problem, and lied about it.  I lost 1000s.  Divorce cost me more.  I kept my pension, that was win.

I married again, love the woman, but if I was yoUnger I would leave her.  A wife is just not worth it these days.
This one does not cook, ignores me, and has gained 60lbs.  But I can deal with it.  I am of Italian descent, so I do the cooking, for myself.  
She rarely eats my cooking. Most of the time I want to be left alone, and who hear hasn't slept with a chubby chick.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fair point, but people didn't have sex before marriage for centuries before, and the divorce rates were much, much lower.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why you try before you buy

Especially with something that's gunna be a "lifelong" thing
Fair point, but people didn't have sex before marriage for centuries before, and the divorce rates were much, much lower.
It's been a long road from 'Women cannot vote !' to where we are now.

The rule of thumb ?

"You may not beat your wife with any instrument larger than the diameter of your thumb."

Womenz were pretty subservient back then.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
some of you guys that dont ever see your kids....how do you do that? i couldnt imagine and id go down in a blaze of glory fighting for at least shared custody.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The rule of thumb ?

"You may not beat your wife with any instrument larger than the diameter of your thumb."

View Quote
That's not a good thing to be advocating for
Seriously; people who advocate here for disenfranchising women or groups whose politics they don't agree with, or who speak fondly of the good old days when you could beat a woman, are not doing our side any favors with the image we're giving ourselves
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Working late but the detail ended early, walked into the bar she likes to frequent with “friends”. Just as I clear the door I see Tyrone sticking his tongue down her throat. It went downhill from there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why you try before you buy

Especially with something that's gunna be a "lifelong" thing
Correlation does not equal causation.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:What was the final straw that lead to your divorce?
View Quote
She left with her new boyfriend.  So I said that's it, get out!
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 7:28:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Seriously; people who advocate here for disenfranchising women or groups whose politics they don't agree with, or who speak fondly of the good old days when you could beat a woman, are not doing our side any favors with the image we're giving ourselves
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rule of thumb ?

I don’t believe my post advocated beating women.

I’ve been married almost 30 years and have never even yelled at my wife.

She’s never had to yell at me either.

Treating each other with respect.

Pretty simple IMO.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top