Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean things like this?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/81419/149AE4F5-6393-4E75-A18B-BE9324E23C73_jpe-2176697.JPG

Liberals really are mentally deficient if they try to draw parallels between this situation and violent looters destroying everything around them.  I guess it’s par for the course since they want to destroy America.  

Article
View Quote

Social Media Director – Mary Lemanski
Job Description
Help to promote the Democratic Party of DuPage County, its platform, and its candidates using new media and digital tools, such as websites, blogs, and social media. Work with different teams to coordinate projects and messaging across various media. Increase followers and engagement across all digital platforms. Use competitive research and voter research to build and execute social media and website strategy that aligns with the goals of the Democratic Party. Create and optimize company pages on the Democratic Party of DuPage County website and within each social media platform. Analyze data from social media and web statistics to improve strategy. Monitor comments and likes on social media, respond when appropriate. Answer private messages sent to social media. Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and new digital promotional strategies.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn White Supremests blocking the streets, preventing a Black man from going downtown
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing.  Crickets.  Silence.

They will not admit their culpability in the action.  Biden will not say how his call for "peaceful demonstrations" led to this event.  He will not call for the end to the racial violence at the hands of minorities.  The MSM will give him a free pass and will remain silent about how their own words fueled the fire.  In the end, this will be one of those "unfortunate accidents" that are best swept under the rug and forgotten about as soon as possible.  After all, we don't want people to be afraid to go to other Christmas Parades, go shopping, and gather at other soft targets.

If anything, they MIGHT infer that the driver was drunk or otherwise impaired and use the tragedy as a reason for the mandatory alcohol detection devices in new cars as called for in their pet infrastructure bill.

EDIT:  I called it with Schumer's tweet that he removed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Darrell Brooks had to get it on.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn White Supremests blocking the streets, preventing a Black man from going downtown
View Quote

He was running away from a self-defense scene where he was forced to stab someone in self-defense. The Parade was inflicting racist oppression by impeding his escape.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this the reason for all the locked threads overnight ?

Got busy yesterday and missed the shenanigans I guess.

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Biden will give him a medal. MSM will just say white people had it coming.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#8]
They are thrilled.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Job Description
Help to promote the Democratic Party of DuPage County, its platform, and its candidates using new media and digital tools, such as websites, blogs, and social media. Work with different teams to coordinate projects and messaging across various media. Increase followers and engagement across all digital platforms. Use competitive research and voter research to build and execute social media and website strategy that aligns with the goals of the Democratic Party. Create and optimize company pages on the Democratic Party of DuPage County website and within each social media platform. Analyze data from social media and web statistics to improve strategy. Monitor comments and likes on social media, respond when appropriate. Answer private messages sent to social media. Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and new digital promotional strategies.
View Quote

These people want a fight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I think it’s about time we get together and looted the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That it's due to white supremacy
View Quote

I know you’re being sarcastic but I bet a dollar they do exactly this. They will say it’s a reaction to KR and because of that it’s the fault of white supremacy. Like, “Who could blame him for reacting this way?”

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Isolated

Incident

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Job Description

She is a virtue-signaling moran without any sense of depth over social issues. She flies a flag to be liked and admired.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/81419/149AE4F5-6393-4E75-A18B-BE9324E23C73_jpe-2176697.JPG

Liberals really are mentally deficient if they try to draw parallels between this situation and violent looters destroying everything around them.  I guess it’s par for the course since they want to destroy America.  

Article
View Quote

What a cunt.  I’m going to be calling her place of business in a few hours and calling her that as well.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#15]
“He was a guest of the correctional system.”
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Article
View Quote

She is getting actively destroyed and deleting tweets as fast as she can.  And better yet she claims she is going to sue Fox news for running a story about her since she doesn't have a blue check, in her mind that makes her immune from the media spotlight I guess.  

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course it will be. They will try like hell to sweep this under the rug, it’s been that way for decades. No reporting of black on black or black on white crime is allowed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Unbeweaveable! (Yes, I stole that from someone here)
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They wont
View Quote

Exactly this.

It’s not something that they are even interested in so they won’t say shit
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What a cunt.  I’m going to be calling her place of business in a few hours and calling her that as well.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Same here. *67
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Last night every other thread in DU was jokes about this being self defense, or the driver was scared, or a drunk repub hillbilly.

Place went 100% silent as soon as the suspects demographics were released.

Kind of like another forum I know.
View Quote

While perusing the threads over there I saw someone mention the suspect was black, guess what the very first response to that question was?  

"wHaT DIffeReNCe dOeS HiS sKiN CoLOR MaKE?  wHy WOulD yOU EvEN meNtIoN iT?!?!?!?!  REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

From the website that sees EVERY issue as it relates to skin color.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She is a virtue-signaling moran without any sense of depth over social issues. She flies a flag to be liked and admired.
View Quote

Her social flag is propped on the bodies of dead children. She can FOAD.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

While perusing the threads over there I saw someone mention the suspect was black, guess what the very first response to that question was?  

"wHaT DIffeReNCe dOeS HiS sKiN CoLOR MaKE?  wHy WOulD yOU EvEN meNtIoN iT?!?!?!?!  REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last night every other thread in DU was jokes about this being self defense, or the driver was scared, or a drunk repub hillbilly.

Place went 100% silent as soon as the suspects demographics were released.

Kind of like another forum I know.

I read that exact thread.

To some of their members credit there were a couple who thought joking about it wasn’t the most tasteful thing.

I get the joking I make distasteful jokes too, it’s the complete silence after the facts come out, or worse yet ignoring all facts, that I don’t like.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Great news A Black guy can Kill white People and the cops will not kill you
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because they need to step up and realize this shit needs to stop. They are making it worse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was hoping they would come out and condem any and all violence.
I guess they truly are one sided.

Lol, are you serious? Democrats and liberals watch the news. They know people were looting, torching cars and attacking people. They didn't condemn it, they cast it as peaceful protests and actively supported it.

Why in the world do you think they'd have a bad word to say about this?

Because they need to step up and realize this shit needs to stop. They are making it worse

You are very naive.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#26]
How long before Kamala Harris flies to Wisconsin to tell him that she's proud of him?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Trump
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Those unfamiliar with October revolution in 1917 are oblivious to the meaning of words "ideologically friendly"

This shit head is ideologically friendly to current official political course of USA. So don't expect this to be anywhere near the top of ideologically friendly media.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#30]
It's literally going to be:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
“He was a guest of the correctional system.”
View Quote

I just retired from 29 years in Corrections in SE Wisconsin.  Dudes a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nothing.  Crickets.  Silence.

They will not admit their culpability in the action.  Biden will not say how his call for "peaceful demonstrations" led to this event.  He will not call for the end to the racial violence at the hands of minorities.  The MSM will give him a free pass and will remain silent about how their own words fueled the fire.  In the end, this will be one of those "unfortunate accidents" that are best swept under the rug and forgotten about as soon as possible.  After all, we don't want people to be afraid to go to other Christmas Parades, go shopping, and gather at other soft targets.

If anything, they MIGHT infer that the was drunk or otherwise impaired and use the tragedy as a reason for the mandatory alcohol detection devices in new cars as called for in their pet infrastructure bill.
View Quote

They wanted this. Secretly, they’re disappointed at the the low body count.

They call us angry, we are simmering, but we aren’t angry yet. Every minute they push this country towards something they don’t know that they don’t want.

I pray for the victims and their families, and curse those fomenting this violence
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#33]
perpetrator looks like a prison muslim  convert.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#34]
The indications are the Waukesha suspect was fleeing another incident when he drove into the parade route, according to multiple law enforcement sources familiar with the preliminary investigation findings.

While early in the investigation, there is no known connection to international or domestic terrorism, and it does not appear to be connected to the Kenosha verdict, the sources said.
View Quote

From CNN.

There is the narrative, and that is all you're going to hear.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#35]
If Obama had a white supremacist son....
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

They THINK they want a fight. They have no idea what it would look like or mean.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Mr. Garvey the substitute teacher would say "You done messed up, Da-Rrell!!!"
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

released on bail 2 days before the attack

we are being attacked systematically by liberal judges, liberal laws and repeat offenders

View All Quotes
Quoted:

released on bail 2 days before the attack

we are being attacked systematically by liberal judges, liberal laws and repeat offenders

It's getting harder to argue against that with each new day.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#39]
He was running from the police because the police were going to kill him.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think it’s about time we get together and looted the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
View Quote

I'm not a thief by any means... BOATS, hunting, fishing/camping

Good point, they are stealing lame stuff...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top