Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The closer we get to the commie utopia I expect a few folks might question if they will be getting the ditch vs. free tuition.
View Quote

The free tuition is in the ditch.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No, it isn't. It's par for the course in modern America.

They're average Americans in the year 2023.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A scared, pregnant woman being intimidated and falsely accused by a crowd of black teens acts weird and people criticize her. It is bizarre.

Quoted:
All the douche tards in this thread that accused the PA of stealing are the weirdest "white knights" I've ever seen

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Did the kid end up stealing the bike she paid for?

Did it ever get returned?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A scared, pregnant woman being intimidated and falsely accused by a crowd of black teens acts weird and people criticize her. It is bizarre.

Quoted:
All the douche tards in this thread that accused the PA of stealing are the weirdest "white knights" I've ever seen
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_2837-2822956.jpg
How could one hold out even the slightest bit of optimism for a society where so many expend so much effort in not seeing what is happening right before their eyes?

We deserve what’s coming.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How could one hold out even the slightest bit of optimism for a society where so many expend so much effort in not seeing what is happening right before their eyes?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So many are too afraid to even anonymously defend white people on the internet. I’m proud of my European ancestors and white heritage.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So many are too afraid to even anonymously defend white people on the internet. I’m proud of my European ancestors and white heritage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

White Westerners are like the lone survivor of a sunken ship, adrift and alone, diligently poking holes in their inflatable raft with a pin, because someone has convinced them that the raft is "racist."
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#7]
She’ll still vote the same in the next election.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's speculation.  She is fighting back with an attorney.  I wish her much luck in her defamation lawsuits.  It worked for that high school kid.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Why is it a jobs business to suspend an employee for something that had absolutely nothing to do with their job?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will she though?

It's first hand experiences like this that make people wake the fuck up and get red pilled.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why is it a jobs business to suspend an employee for something that had absolutely nothing to do with their job?
View Quote
Because racism.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I guess the first thing you do when a women is raped is ask how long a skirt she was wearing? If it doesn’t meet your standards, she asked for it.

View Quote

If you vote to allow rapists to run free and deny people's right to shoot rapists, then you shouldn't be surprised by the results.

That said, like I stated earlier, healthcare typically runs conservative.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

She deserves the shitshow that has befallen her lazy fat ass.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Will she though?

It's first hand experiences like this that make people wake the fuck up and get red pilled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will she though?

Doubtful. The stupid runs strong with demokkkrats
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you vote to allow rapists to run free and deny people's right to shoot rapists, then you shouldn't be surprised by the results.

View Quote

Maybe up to about 15 years ago. Today, the curriculum in most medical / nursing / PA schools includes climate change, anti racism, and other DEI topics, and all applicants have to write a diversity essay. A lot of incoming students have to sign or pledge a statement acknowledging that their school is on stolen land. This is being driven by the organization that gives schools their credentials. And also by the largest and most influential medical associations.

Medicine is moving left fast, and is probably already majority left. Got to admit that I’m impressed at how the left managed to gain control of the hard sciences so quickly.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Can you imagine if the races were flipped.

4 white guys attempting to take a bike from a pregnant black nurse.

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Merrick Garland would all fly out personally to make sure justice was served.
This is how far we’ve fallen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess the first thing you do when a women is raped is ask how long a skirt she was wearing? If it doesn’t meet your standards, she asked for it.

In my experience you are correct. However, the young doctors are becoming very left-wing whereas most nurses across the age spectrum I’ve encountered are center-right to right-wing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I just watched a slightly longer video.  The bike that she is standing by appears to be a "classic" bike, not the battery motorized ebike as the thread title states.

Behind the two people involved, there seems to be a black male on what may be a classic bike.  Then to the right of the two (as you look at them), another black male is sitting on a bike in a dock.  Maybe he is just resting or that is a bike that he will rent.  I can't tell what is really going on so we need more facts about who rented what.

Some people have mentioned the number on a bike.  Where is that number visible?

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
The 1964 Civil Rights Act. Knowingly employing someone that commits badthink outside of work or doesn't profess the correct piety with alacrity creates a potential Hostile Work Environment if a designated victim class hears about it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The 1964 Civil Rights Act. Knowingly employing someone that commits badthink outside of work or doesn't profess the correct piety with alacrity creates a potential Hostile Work Environment if a designated victim class hears about it.
View Quote

You made that up.  In 1964 even Democrats were not that stupid.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

ESG demands it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just watched a slightly longer video.  The bike that she is standing by appears to be a "classic" bike, not the battery motorized ebike as the thread title states.

Behind the two people involved, there seems to be a black male on what may be a classic bike.  Then to the right of the two (as you look at them), another black male is sitting on a bike in a dock.  Maybe he is just resting or that is a bike that he will rent.  I can't tell what is really going on so we need more facts about who rented what.

Some people have mentioned the number on a bike.  Where is that number visible?

View Quote
It's from a still shot taken from the video.
she's produced receipts showing she rented the bike and rented another bike a few moments later.

IF Trayvon had rented the bike it would have been a matter of locking it and renting another bike, as suggested by the bystander in the background of the video.
But he couldn't have her lock the bike because he had no way or no intention of renting a bike.

that's also why his hand is covering the serial number as seen in the video.. he can't have someone come by and confirm the bike number with what she had on her app.

To make matters even worse, the national NBC news doxxed her by not only showing her apartment on national TV, but went to all her black neighbors and basically said "look at this white bitch".
I'm about fed up with all the race baiting, I hope she sues Crump and along with money, she should seek a court order requiring him to (in public) write 10,000 times on a giant chalkboard "not the white mans fault" or "white pussy is mighty fine".

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I finally watched the video

Punks should have backed off to sort things out! But vibrant culture trains you to fight for everything, even if your wrong.

PA acted like a retard. Seeing that a group of young black men in a big city, weren't backing down? She should have quietly moved to another bike further away. And dealt with the extra charge through her bank or cc company.

So in true arfcom fashion, another episode of "When Assholes Collide"
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#24]
How many yutes were there?  Were they all planning on sharing 1 bike?  This whole this smells like a scam.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Doubtful. The stupid runs strong with demokkkrats
View Quote

Please cite your source that she is a democrat.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I find my ancestral history extremely interesting, so I can certainly understand being proud of neat things your ancestors may have done or been involved in.  My ancestors happened to be roughly half a dozen different kinds of Celtic, northern European and eastern Europeans, all of which tended to be pasty as hell.  This is a genetic trait that was passed down to me.

I'm curious though, how the fuck are you proud of whiteness?  Is your skin particularly milky?  Do skin product commercials want to hire you because of it?  Do strangers stop you on the street and say, "Damn bro, that's some sweet-ass whiteness you've got there!"?

These threads certainly stir the muck up to the surface.  Your obvious screen name is obvious.  It sucks that some members give evidence to the outside world that arfcom is filled with racist shitbirds.

As to the content of this thread, the evidence is making it clear that it's pretty likely the lady wasn't doing anything wrong, when a group of punks tried to fuck with and/or rip her off.  She may also turn out to be an insufferable, annoying liberal.  Dummies get what they vote for, but sometimes people that don't vote for that crap have to travel to or do business in that shithole of a city.  Luckily, I never have had to.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Maybe up to about 15 years ago. Today, the curriculum in most medical / nursing / PA schools includes climate change, anti racism, and other DEI topics, and all applicants have to write a diversity essay. A lot of incoming students have to sign or pledge a statement acknowledging that their school is on stolen land. This is being driven by the organization that gives schools their credentials. And also by the largest and most influential medical associations.

Medicine is moving left fast, and is probably already majority left. Got to admit that I’m impressed at how the left managed to gain control of the hard sciences so quickly.
View Quote

My niece is an RN and is not a liberal. I know it is a sample of one but we should not jump to conclusions about a person based on their job.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Merrick Garland would all fly out personally to make sure justice was served.
View Quote

The FBI would have at least 20 of their top agents on the case. There would be a predawn raid to arrest them and they would be facing 20 years to life.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Can you imagine if the races were flipped. 4 white guys attempting to take a bike from a pregnant black nurse.
View Quote
The 24 hour news cycle would grind to halt, as talking heads lined up, grimly pronouncing the incident as proof that we need to have a "serious discussion" about race in America.
Instead the victim is a white woman, so we've got white people lining up around the block to denounce her, and pronounce this a case of "when assholes collide."

Like I said before... we fucking deserve what's coming.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Child rapist joe himself would show up
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I find my ancestral history extremely interesting, so I can certainly understand being proud of neat things your ancestors may have done or been involved in.  My ancestors happened to be roughly half a dozen different kinds of Celtic, northern European and eastern Europeans, all of which tended to be pasty as hell.  This is a genetic trait that was passed down to me.

I'm curious though, how the fuck are you proud of whiteness?  Is your skin particularly milky?  Do skin product commercials want to hire you because of it?  Do strangers stop you on the street and say, "Damn bro, that's some sweet-ass whiteness you've got there!"?

These threads certainly stir the muck up to the surface.  Your obvious screen name is obvious.  It sucks that some members give evidence to the outside world that arfcom is filled with racist shitbirds.

As to the content of this thread, the evidence is making it clear that it's pretty likely the lady wasn't doing anything wrong, when a group of punks tried to fuck with and/or rip her off.  She may also turn out to be an insufferable, annoying liberal.  Dummies get what they vote for, but sometimes people that don't vote for that crap have to travel to or do business in that shithole of a city.  Luckily, I never have had to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s ok to be white, it doesn’t make you a racist. I’m sorry that you’ve fallen for the decades of brainwashing. My screen name has nothing to do with race. I am a Michael Malice fan.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Title IX and Title VII weren't intended to include transgender people either.

The Law That Ate The Constitution

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Your obvious screen name is obvious.  It sucks that some members give evidence to the outside world that arfcom is filled with racist shitbirds.

View Quote

Without even getting into the rest,
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Has anyone questioned how 4 guys were going to ride 1 bike?
View Quote

Screenshot from my 2012 Facebook.  Pic taken in Kabul.  It only got 1 thumbs up. :(

@mardoc
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because a bot army will criticize them on twitter if they don't. And probably some MSM drones, who aren't much different from twitter bots.

Because our media and politicians operate at the behest of people like this:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2645988_Director-of-Clarence-Thomas-and-Brett-Kavanaugh-Smear-Group-Begs-for-Mercy-After-Releasing-Documents.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I finally watched the video

Punks should have backed off to sort things out! But vibrant culture trains you to fight for everything, even if your wrong.

PA acted like a retard. Seeing that a group of young black men in a big city, weren't backing down? She should have quietly moved to another bike further away. And dealt with the extra charge through her bank or cc company.

So in true arfcom fashion, another episode of "When Assholes Collide"
View Quote

On another page (page 4, post 41) I have details about Citi Bike.   It is likely that she has a monthly plan so undocking has zero charge and I have not seen a limit on number of rides.   If that is correct then no harm to get another bike.

I just checked that post and this was there: "Unlimited 45-min rides on classic bikes."

Here is the issue.  If she is on record as renting that bike and another person steals it, she is subject to a $1,200 replacement cost.   Are you willing to let a scumbag steal a bike that you unlocked and pay $1,200 for his theft.

Bottom line:  Taking another bike (if available) would have cost her nothing.  As long as the initial bike was redocked and she got credit for it, then she would be fine.    I am wondering if the reported covering of the QR code was to prevent her from being credited with returning it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

LOL, no.   PA's (as well as NP's) are "midlevels" --also known as physician extenders-- with medical training and abilities and responsabilities that fall between 4 years degree nurses and physicians.  Your surgeon likely has at least one midlevels working for him.  They prescribe and do minor procedures under physician supervision.
View Quote

22 states and the District of Columbia have approved “full practice” status for nurse practitioners, which allows them to work as independent providers.  Have you not taken the CME titled: "Doctor is my preferred pronoun"?

Regardless, in that use-case they function as "doctors".  Unlike the joke of optometrists and physical therapists making their staff and customers call them "doctor".  

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm surprised many here originally sided with the black youths.

1. Yeah she acted like a lunatic, but HAVE YOU EVER MET A PREGNANT CHICK? Their hormones make them loopy.

2. Are we surprised blacks instigated an incident to make a white person look racist, then filmed out of context, and posted it to social media to cancel them?

3. Finally, everything the MSM puts out about suspected racist incidents is usually proven to be false. The Smollet beating, the Nascar noose, poorly drawn swastikas, all of it.

I guess those criticizing her never walked certain streets in their lives???

When I was in the great ATL, one time I saw a White guy (who kinda looked gay) walking from the MARTA/Greyhound station and some Black guy was saying stuff to him and I said to myself 'This isn't gonna end well....' and yep, the Black guy started pulling on the bag the White guy had where they both ended up on the floor with the Black guy punching the shit out of the White guy....

I started screaming and yelling for help (cuz back then I didn't carry anything - not even pepper spray).

Fortunately, some Black guys walking across the street heard me and came to save the day.

Whenever I used to use the MARTA and they'd try shit (i.e. walking up to you asking for change, to borrow your phone, etc.) I'd yell at them like a mad woman and move to the other part of the area.

I mean look at at the Twitter clip someone just posted - anyone surrounded by a group of certain people know what's about to go down. To scream for help is normal, IMO.

As the ATL devolved into the shithole it is now, is what pushed me to find a job closer to home and/or virtually.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Calling other members racist shit-birds because they have the word "white" in their screen name?

LOL
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It’s ok to be white, it doesn’t make you a racist. I’m sorry that you’ve fallen for the decades of brainwashing. My screen name has nothing to do with race. I am a Michael Malice fan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why did you even bother answering? I love people throwing around the word "racist" in the hopes it'll back down some white person as craven as they are.
No one seems to notice that that word only has power over white people. No one else gives a fuck. But whites'll drop to their knees and eat a mile of shit, just to prove it isn't true.
Like Pavlov's fucking dogs.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

because the employee's actions (perceived or real) affect the company.  This is why places have some kind of "conducting unbecoming" type language in their policies.

In reality what you do away from the job shouldnt impact your employment at all but that ship sailed a long time ago
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL, no.   PA's (as well as NP's) are "midlevels" --also known as physician extenders-- with medical training and abilities and responsabilities that fall between 4 years degree nurses and physicians.  Your surgeon likely has at least one midlevels working for him.  They prescribe and do minor procedures under physician supervision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

PAs are a lot more open to non-surgical and non-medicated solutions to people’s health concerns compared to doctors

You’ve been here since 2002 and haven’t realized he just posts random shit to get a reaction?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's from a still shot taken from the video.
she's produced receipts showing she rented the bike and rented another bike a few moments later.

View Quote

I just saw that still where on the right handlebar grip area I see "560-3915"

Source

If that is the bike number this should be easy to get to the truth.  Not that I question her lawyer but I would want a few unbiased people to confirm that information.    Then if her account is factual, time to implement the Sandmann attack.

This would be epic if this is another Sandmann type event and the media and the hospital have to pay millions.

Note:   I don't know what thieves do to steal these bikes other than the method discussed on a previous page so my comments may show that ignorance of Citi bike theft.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Please cite your source that she is a democrat.
View Quote

To the peanut gallery, anyone that lives in a democrat ran area is automatically a democrat or liberal
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who said there is anything wrong with being white?  It's just a skin color.  What I asked (and you didn't answer) is what is it about being white that you're proud of?  

There is no such thing as "white heritage."  The half dozen Caucasian ethnicities I'm descended from have very little in common.  There is no shared "white heritage" between them, other than that they often lived around, fought, killed and fucked each other.  For example, based on family history, the only possible way that I managed to end up with roughly 10% Norwegian / Danish / Swedish genes, is because of the raping and pillaging that the Vikings from those areas did in Ireland (and elsewhere) 1,000 years ago.  Is that the kind of "white heritage" you're talking about that I should be proud of?

I haven't fallen for anything.  I LOVE talking about the interesting stuff that I know about my diverse ethnic heritage, but being proud of the whiteness of my ancestors is stupid.  Should I also be proud of the red hair of my distant relative, Rob Roy MacGregor?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Calling other members racist shit-birds because they have the word "white" in their screen name?

LOL
View Quote

OK, so it looks like I got that part wrong.  What I didn't get wrong, is his "pride" in his "white heritage," whatever the fuck that is.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why did you even bother answering? I love people throwing around the word "racist" in the hopes it'll back down some white person as craven as they are.
No one seems to notice that that word only has power over white people. No one else gives a fuck. But whites'll drop to their knees and eat a mile of shit, just to prove it isn't true.
Like Pavlov's fucking dogs.
View Quote

You think people throwing around their "pride" in their "white heritage" is doing us good?  If it isn't actually racist, it's just fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You think people throwing around their "pride" in their "white heritage" is doing us good?  If it isn't actually racist, it's just fucking stupid.
View Quote

If I understand your comment it is racist and/or stupid for white people to be proud of white heritage but it is not for blacks, latinos, Indians, Cubans, Mexicans, Irish, etc?

There can be a Congressional Black Caucus but not a Congressional White Caucus.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)  but not a National Association for the Advancement of White People.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I just saw that still where on the right handlebar grip area I see "560-3915"

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1657580948278345732/pu/img/CtTf5eOf0vtiFM0U.jpg
Source

If that is the bike number this should be easy to get to the truth.  Not that I question her lawyer but I would want a few unbiased people to confirm that information.    Then if her account is factual, time to implement the Sandmann attack.

This would be epic if this is another Sandmann type event and the media and the hospital have to pay millions.

Note:   I don't know what thieves do to steal these bikes other than the method discussed on a previous page so my comments may show that ignorance of Citi bike theft.
View Quote

Hopefully she learns the lesson of "change out of your uniform before heading home"
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top