Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is no such thing as "white heritage."
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Those bikes are worth a lot of money and the fee is 1200 dollars for not returning it. The thugs were trying to gaslight her into giving it up obviously, and by their tone, if she didn't scream for help and actually have some people show up, they would have beat her and took it, then posted the video on WorldStar.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The FBI would have at least 20 of their top agents on the case. There would be a predawn raid to arrest them and they would be facing 20 years to life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you imagine if the races were flipped.

4 white guys attempting to take a bike from a pregnant black nurse.

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Merrick Garland would all fly out personally to make sure justice was served.
This is how far we’ve fallen.

The FBI would have at least 20 of their top agents on the case. There would be a predawn raid to arrest them and they would be facing 20 years to life.

No doubt

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I find my ancestral history extremely interesting, so I can certainly understand being proud of neat things your ancestors may have done or been involved in.  My ancestors happened to be roughly half a dozen different kinds of Celtic, northern European and eastern Europeans, all of which tended to be pasty as hell.  This is a genetic trait that was passed down to me.

I'm curious though, how the fuck are you proud of whiteness?  Is your skin particularly milky?  Do skin product commercials want to hire you because of it?  Do strangers stop you on the street and say, "Damn bro, that's some sweet-ass whiteness you've got there!"?

These threads certainly stir the muck up to the surface.  Your obvious screen name is obvious.  It sucks that some members give evidence to the outside world that arfcom is filled with racist shitbirds.

As to the content of this thread, the evidence is making it clear that it's pretty likely the lady wasn't doing anything wrong, when a group of punks tried to fuck with and/or rip her off.  She may also turn out to be an insufferable, annoying liberal.  Dummies get what they vote for, but sometimes people that don't vote for that crap have to travel to or do business in that shithole of a city.  Luckily, I never have had to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So many are too afraid to even anonymously defend white people on the internet. I’m proud of my European ancestors and white heritage.

I find my ancestral history extremely interesting, so I can certainly understand being proud of neat things your ancestors may have done or been involved in.  My ancestors happened to be roughly half a dozen different kinds of Celtic, northern European and eastern Europeans, all of which tended to be pasty as hell.  This is a genetic trait that was passed down to me.

I'm curious though, how the fuck are you proud of whiteness?  Is your skin particularly milky?  Do skin product commercials want to hire you because of it?  Do strangers stop you on the street and say, "Damn bro, that's some sweet-ass whiteness you've got there!"?

These threads certainly stir the muck up to the surface.  Your obvious screen name is obvious.  It sucks that some members give evidence to the outside world that arfcom is filled with racist shitbirds.

As to the content of this thread, the evidence is making it clear that it's pretty likely the lady wasn't doing anything wrong, when a group of punks tried to fuck with and/or rip her off.  She may also turn out to be an insufferable, annoying liberal.  Dummies get what they vote for, but sometimes people that don't vote for that crap have to travel to or do business in that shithole of a city.  Luckily, I never have had to.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who said there is anything wrong with being white?  It's just a skin color.  What I asked (and you didn't answer) is what is it about being white that you're proud of?  

There is no such thing as "white heritage."  The half dozen Caucasian ethnicities I'm descended from have very little in common.  There is no shared "white heritage" between them, other than that they often lived around, fought, killed and fucked each other.  For example, based on family history, the only possible way that I managed to end up with roughly 10% Norwegian / Danish / Swedish genes, is because of the raping and pillaging that the Vikings from those areas did in Ireland (and elsewhere) 1,000 years ago.  Is that the kind of "white heritage" you're talking about that I should be proud of?

I haven't fallen for anything.  I LOVE talking about the interesting stuff that I know about my diverse ethnic heritage, but being proud of the whiteness of my ancestors is stupid.  Should I also be proud of the red hair of my distant relative, Rob Roy MacGregor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s ok to be white, it doesn’t make you a racist. I’m sorry that you’ve fallen for the decades of brainwashing. My screen name has nothing to do with race. I am a Michael Malice fan.

Who said there is anything wrong with being white?  It's just a skin color.  What I asked (and you didn't answer) is what is it about being white that you're proud of?  

There is no such thing as "white heritage."  The half dozen Caucasian ethnicities I'm descended from have very little in common.  There is no shared "white heritage" between them, other than that they often lived around, fought, killed and fucked each other.  For example, based on family history, the only possible way that I managed to end up with roughly 10% Norwegian / Danish / Swedish genes, is because of the raping and pillaging that the Vikings from those areas did in Ireland (and elsewhere) 1,000 years ago.  Is that the kind of "white heritage" you're talking about that I should be proud of?

I haven't fallen for anything.  I LOVE talking about the interesting stuff that I know about my diverse ethnic heritage, but being proud of the whiteness of my ancestors is stupid.  Should I also be proud of the red hair of my distant relative, Rob Roy MacGregor?

You were already wildly wrong about the origins of my screen name, you aren’t approaching this conversation in good faith. You aren’t worth my time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:55:25 PM EDT
[#6]
The latest on twitter as of 7 minutes ago is she is in hiding due to death threats.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no such thing as "white heritage."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_2923-2823347.jpg

Nice
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The latest on twitter as of 7 minutes ago is she is in hiding due to death threats.
View Quote

This is the stuff that really pisses me off. Everyone was so quick to bend the knee and put this woman on trial without knowing the facts. Whoever the reporter was who gave her address needs to be arrested and put on trial and prosecuted along the gang of cretans. Enough is enough already.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You think people throwing around their "pride" in their "white heritage" is doing us good?  If it isn't actually racist, it's just fucking stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did you even bother answering? I love people throwing around the word "racist" in the hopes it'll back down some white person as craven as they are.
No one seems to notice that that word only has power over white people. No one else gives a fuck. But whites'll drop to their knees and eat a mile of shit, just to prove it isn't true.
Like Pavlov's fucking dogs.

You think people throwing around their "pride" in their "white heritage" is doing us good?  If it isn't actually racist, it's just fucking stupid.
Pavlov’s. Dogs.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope the lady sues that race baiting bigot Crump for a 100 million.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he might be suggesting that he is proud of all the things Caucasians of European descent have accomplished that have made the world a better place to live. What has Africa and its inhabitants(and their descendants) contributed that made the world a better place to live?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the death threats are true then that shows how far the pander to blacks movement has degenerated into the possible precursor to race riots.

Obama started it in modern times and we need to stop it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#13]
How long before this disappears from the news cycle
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How long before this disappears from the news cycle
View Quote

All the haters already exercised their choice to be non-thinking racists.  Of course most of those are liberals.

I want to have the truth come out and if she was the victim then the media needs to get the Sandmann treatment.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are not allowed to resist.

Nope.
Why would any caucasian human want to live in NYC?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

PA acted like a retard. Seeing that a group of young black men in a big city, weren't backing down? She should have quietly moved to another bike further away. And dealt with the extra charge through her bank or cc company.

So in true arfcom fashion, another episode of "When Assholes Collide"
View Quote

Obama’s greatest achievement was reversing race relations back to 1950’s levels, but with the races reversed. “Why didn’t that white lady just go to the back of the bus where she belonged? Why was that white lady drinking out of the wrong water fountain? Why did that white lady go into the wrong restaurant/school/etc.”

Wake up, there’s a significant segment of the population that won’t be happy until we’re back to pre 1860s, but with the roles reversed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If I understand your comment it is racist and/or stupid for white people to be proud of white heritage but it is not for blacks, latinos, Indians, Cubans, Mexicans, Irish, etc?

There can be a Congressional Black Caucus but not a Congressional White Caucus.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)  but not a National Association for the Advancement of White People.

View Quote

No, you're attempting to build a Strawman fallacy.  I think it's stupid for anyone to be proud of the color of their skin, whatever it is.

You also dig deeper into your logical fallacies, by trying to equate skin color (white, black and I guess, latino) with actual ethnicities (Indian, Cuban, Mexican, Irish) and then assign this belief to me.  You should try telling a proud Cuban-American conservative that he's the same thing as an Mexican illegal alien, because they are both "latino," and see how that works out for you.

A recent black immigrant from the Caribbean, working three jobs to put his kids through college, has little in common with a black East Cleveland multigenerational welfare queen (other than skin color).  Just as I have very little in common with a recent immigrant Albanian mobster (other than skin color).

What some people are suggesting is that I should have pride in a shared "white heritage" with people that I share no similarities with, other than the color of our skin, and if I don't, I've been brainwashed.  Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else, because I'm not buying it.

It should be noted that the Congressional Black Caucus (which you cite) won't allow black Republicans to join it.  So, on the surface, it seems like a stupid racist organization, but really, it's just stupid leftist organization, that conveniently uses race as a bludgeon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You were already wildly wrong about the origins of my screen name, you aren’t approaching this conversation in good faith. You aren’t worth my time.
View Quote

In good faith, I admitted I was wrong about your screen name.  So, tell me why you are proud of your whiteness or "white heritage" or whatever the hell you want to call it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pavlov’s. Dogs.
View Quote

Are you proud of "white heritage"?  If so, please explain what it is, why you're proud of it and why other people with white skin should be proud of it.

Once you've done that, you can explain why people who aren't proud of something called "white heritage" are "Pavlov's Dogs."
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

So should you be ashamed of your heritage? Why is it only bad for white/Caucasian/European people to be proud of where they came from?

Is it okay to be proud to be black or Asian or Hispanic? If you celebrate black/Asian/Hispanic/whatever heritage month are you racist?

You should be proud of where your people came from and your ancestors’ achievements. Apparently only white people are ashamed of their history.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Obama’s greatest achievement was reversing race relations back to 1950’s levels, but with the races reversed. “Why didn’t that white lady just go to the back of the bus where she belonged? Why was that white lady drinking out of the wrong water fountain? Why did that white lady go into the wrong restaurant/school/etc.”

Wake up, there’s a significant segment of the population that won’t be happy until we’re back to pre 1860s, but with the roles reversed.
View Quote

Good luck to them. Those whose roles they wish to reverse greatly outnumber them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I think he might be suggesting that he is proud of all the things Caucasians of European descent have accomplished that have made the world a better place to live. What has Africa and its inhabitants(and their descendants) contributed that made the world a better place to live?
View Quote

That's different, but it's still stupid.  Why should a modern person be proud of "all the things" Caucasians or Europeans did?  What did he have to do with them?  I'd almost get it if someone was proud of something that a direct ancestor did, but even that's a stretch.  For example, I'm proud of how both of my grandfathers acquitted themselves in World War II.  But, they were both men that I personally knew and their experiences did have an impact on my parents as well as an impact on how I was actually raised.  Go back another generation or two, and at that point, it's just interesting history.  It's fun to discuss, but I can't understand how it would be something that I could be personally proud of, unless it somehow has a major positive impact on how I personally live my life.

For example, why would my Scot-Irish grandfather be proud of the cultural achievements of Italian Renaissance?  His Scottish ancestors were, at best, living in hovels and stealing each other's cattle, when Da Vinci was painting the Mona Lisa.  Or how about my Irish grandmother?  Should she be proud of the British Industrial Revolution?  Her people HATED the British.  My Ukrainian grandmother?  Should she be proud of the amazing accomplishments of Russia, especially what they did in the Ukraine in the 30s?

Anyone of any race or culture who derives a significant amount of their self-worth or pride from something that someone else did a long time ago, because they share a skin color and a continent of origin, is stupid.

Concentrate on being the best person you can be today.  Be a good American that promotes liberty and freedom.  If you have children, raise them well.  Those are things you can be proud of.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Apparently the white guilt, self-hatred teachings of the left are working. If you have no pride in your people then you have apathy towards your people. Apathy leads to not giving a damn about the systematic undermining, marginalization and destruction of your people and it’s culture. Its obvious where that will end…

We MUST change things for the betterment of our own. No other race/ethnicity is taught to hate itself in schools. No other race/ethnicity is passed over for jobs/promotions based solely on race at an institutional level. No other people are being systematically replaced by immigrant invasion. Cry about “white supremacist propaganda” all you like, IT’S HAPPENING. FACT. Its all over western European nations as well as our own.

If we don’t accept these facts then we lose. Time to get our shit together and start looking out for our own and the betterment of our people. NO ONE ELSE WILL.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have a feeling you're missing a zero. . . or maybe even two in this instance
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because HR is there to limit liability to the employer, whether it is morally right or wrong.
They would much rather fire her wrongfully and pay a $25k settlement, than get a ton of bad press.
I have a feeling you're missing a zero. . . or maybe even two in this instance
Good point. I was talking about HR in general, not this specific case.  They definitely treated their employee like shit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Question.  Do we know the pregnant nurse's political views/voting history?  All I know is:

Female+Millenial+NYC resident=high likelihood of Democrat voter.

My give a fuck meter is having a hard time registering at this time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The nurse acted like a twat.  No sympathy for her.
View Quote
Her lawyer will be contacting you soon!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Question.  Do we know the pregnant nurse's political views/voting history?  All I know is:

View Quote

That is a cutesy attitude in this forum...yet if she is the one who is being treated like crap and persecuted by hate-filled liberals, and she was targeted by blacks because she is a white woman, then I support her being vindicated and hope that she reaps mega millions from those who in my opinion (not a lawyer) slandered her.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I finally watched the video
Punks should have backed off to sort things out! But vibrant culture trains you to fight for everything, even if your wrong.

PA acted like a retard. Seeing that a group of young black men in a big city, weren't backing down? She should have quietly moved to another bike further away. And dealt with the extra charge through her bank or cc company.

View Quote
The victim was the retard. OK. Gotcha.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So should you be ashamed of your heritage? Why is it only bad for white/Caucasian/European people to be proud of where they came from?

Is it okay to be proud to be black or Asian or Hispanic? If you celebrate black/Asian/Hispanic/whatever heritage month are you racist?

You should be proud of where your people came from and your ancestors’ achievements. Apparently only white people are ashamed of their history.
View Quote

Who said anyone should be ashamed of their heritage?  I certainly didn't.  

It's stupid to be proud of your skin color.  It's stupid to be proud of completely unrelated people that lived on the same continent as your ancestors.  If you can't see how that is different from being proud of the achievements of an actual ancestor, I don't know what to tell you.  

Back in the day, when I was going to Ohio State, there was a movement amongst black college students to be proud of the achievements of the Egyptians, because their ancestors came from the same continent as the culture that built the pyramids.  Other than coming from the same, huge continent, what is there to be proud of?  It's just as ridiculous.

White people who say, "well they are doing it, why can't we?" are equally ridiculous.  You're all stupid.  What are you proud of?

Black/Asian/Hispanic heritage months are stupid.  What does a Hmong-American have in common with a Korean-American?  Hopefully, they share some American cultural traits, but the cultures of their ancestors couldn't be any more different.  They have as much in common as a Norwegian-American and a Greek-American.

Now, is there something to celebrate about specific ethnic or cultural heritages?  Quite often there IS, as long as you don't get stupid about it.  I've been to some big Filipino organization parties.  At the more formal ones, they typically open up by singing our National Anthem.  It's cool seeing a tiny Filipina absolutely belting out the Star-Spangled Banner.  They love the good things that they brought with them (food, singing, dancing, etc.), but they love America and are proud to be Americans.  The better organizations do this very well, and it's nice to see.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The 24 hour news cycle would grind to halt, as talking heads lined up, grimly pronouncing the incident as proof that we need to have a "serious discussion" about race in America.
Instead the victim is a white woman, so we've got white people lining up around the block to denounce her, and pronounce this a case of "when assholes collide."

Like I said before... we fucking deserve what's coming.
View Quote
Don't blame the people. The media and education system has been shoveling them bullshit for 50+ years.  Now their employers too, for at least the past 10 years.
Unless people know to look elsewhere for truth, what do you expect them to believe? We are fortunate that we were red-pilled at some point in our lives.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Don't blame the people. The media and education system has been shoveling them bullshit for 50+ years.  Now their employers too, for at least the past 10 years.
Unless people know to look elsewhere for truth, what do you expect them to believe? We are fortunate that we were red-pilled at some point in our lives.
View Quote

I learned decades ago to not trust the media...print or TV.  Now add in all these liberals on social media and it is best to wait.  

Personally the term "racism" has no meaning now.  Feel free to call me a racist.   Don't care.

I need to prepare for the cookout at my white heritage club meeting Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That is a cutesy attitude in this forum...yet if she is the one who is being treated like crap and persecuted by hate-filled liberals, and she was targeted by blacks because she is a white woman, then I support her being vindicated and hope that she reaps mega millions from those who in my opinion (not a lawyer) slandered her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cutesy attitude"???  Screw that.  If she is a Democrat, there is a good chance she would love to see people such as you and I erased from existence.  If she is a Democrat voter, then she deserves everything that happened to her.  The only chance at redemption would be to 100% renounce her leftists views.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#33]
That group needs moar
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Did she vote democrat? That will determine if I care or not.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's hard for me to understand how a sane person envisions a scenario where lone young white woman walked up to 5 black teens and steals a bike from them. I'm not saying it can't ever happen, but it's quite literally a one in a million scenario compared to the alternative.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, from the video I saw I was on  their side (probably taken by then so I take it with a salt shaker of salt).  She really made herself look like a fool (and kind of guilty) when she started crying crocodile tears the SECOND one of the other employee walked up to gain his sympathy.

Verdict, when assholes collide.

It's hard for me to understand how a sane person envisions a scenario where lone young white woman walked up to 5 black teens and steals a bike from them. I'm not saying it can't ever happen, but it's quite literally a one in a million scenario compared to the alternative.

Exactly, people on the street know the truth. When was the last time a real lynching happened? Yet we've seen multiple media 'lynchings' of white people in the wrong context. We've seen asian hate wildy grow. This is reverse emmit till terrority
Quoted:

Amerika where every MSM news cycle is a cry of White Supremacy.
There was a time when you knew trouble was going to happen when you were surrounded by a gang. These days they know it will cause you trouble if you try to fight them

I always wanted to know what the end game was for race baitors because were at the point where they have achieved nearly everything they've wanted. A simple video has ruined this persons life because of a narrative they want pushed

We've arrived and its happening!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:47:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
White Westerners are like the lone survivor of a sunken ship, adrift and alone, diligently poking holes in their inflatable raft with a pin, because someone has convinced them that the raft is "racist."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A scared, pregnant woman being intimidated and falsely accused by a crowd of black teens acts weird and people criticize her. It is bizarre.
No, it isn't. It's par for the course in modern America.

Quoted:
All the douche tards in this thread that accused the PA of stealing are the weirdest "white knights" I've ever seen
They're average Americans in the year 2023.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_2837-2822956.jpg
How could one hold out even the slightest bit of optimism for a society where so many expend so much effort in not seeing what is happening right before their eyes?

We deserve what’s coming.
So many are too afraid to even anonymously defend white people on the internet. I’m proud of my European ancestors and white heritage.
White Westerners are like the lone survivor of a sunken ship, adrift and alone, diligently poking holes in their inflatable raft with a pin, because someone has convinced them that the raft is "racist."

The entire western world is rapidly committing suicide. I don't understand it but it's happening.

Prime examples but there's many like these -

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:52:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

On another page (page 4, post 41) I have details about Citi Bike.   It is likely that she has a monthly plan so undocking has zero charge and I have not seen a limit on number of rides.   If that is correct then no harm to get another bike.

I just checked that post and this was there: "Unlimited 45-min rides on classic bikes."

Here is the issue.  If she is on record as renting that bike and another person steals it, she is subject to a $1,200 replacement cost.   Are you willing to let a scumbag steal a bike that you unlocked and pay $1,200 for his theft.

Bottom line:  Taking another bike (if available) would have cost her nothing.  As long as the initial bike was redocked and she got credit for it, then she would be fine.    I am wondering if the reported covering of the QR code was to prevent her from being credited with returning it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I finally watched the video

Punks should have backed off to sort things out! But vibrant culture trains you to fight for everything, even if your wrong.

On another page (page 4, post 41) I have details about Citi Bike.   It is likely that she has a monthly plan so undocking has zero charge and I have not seen a limit on number of rides.   If that is correct then no harm to get another bike.

I just checked that post and this was there: "Unlimited 45-min rides on classic bikes."

Here is the issue.  If she is on record as renting that bike and another person steals it, she is subject to a $1,200 replacement cost.   Are you willing to let a scumbag steal a bike that you unlocked and pay $1,200 for his theft.

Bottom line:  Taking another bike (if available) would have cost her nothing.  As long as the initial bike was redocked and she got credit for it, then she would be fine.    I am wondering if the reported covering of the QR code was to prevent her from being credited with returning it.

You're working hard to prove runcible's point.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:58:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It's from a still shot taken from the video.
she's produced receipts showing she rented the bike and rented another bike a few moments later.

IF Trayvon had rented the bike it would have been a matter of locking it and renting another bike, as suggested by the bystander in the background of the video.
But he couldn't have her lock the bike because he had no way or no intention of renting a bike.

that's also why his hand is covering the serial number as seen in the video.. he can't have someone come by and confirm the bike number with what she had on her app.

To make matters even worse, the national NBC news doxxed her by not only showing her apartment on national TV, but went to all her black neighbors and basically said "look at this white bitch".
I'm about fed up with all the race baiting, I hope she sues Crump and along with money, she should seek a court order requiring him to (in public) write 10,000 times on a giant chalkboard "not the white mans fault" or "white pussy is mighty fine".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just watched a slightly longer video.  The bike that she is standing by appears to be a "classic" bike, not the battery motorized ebike as the thread title states.

Behind the two people involved, there seems to be a black male on what may be a classic bike.  Then to the right of the two (as you look at them), another black male is sitting on a bike in a dock.  Maybe he is just resting or that is a bike that he will rent.  I can't tell what is really going on so we need more facts about who rented what.

Some people have mentioned the number on a bike.  Where is that number visible?

It's from a still shot taken from the video.
she's produced receipts showing she rented the bike and rented another bike a few moments later.

IF Trayvon had rented the bike it would have been a matter of locking it and renting another bike, as suggested by the bystander in the background of the video.
But he couldn't have her lock the bike because he had no way or no intention of renting a bike.

that's also why his hand is covering the serial number as seen in the video.. he can't have someone come by and confirm the bike number with what she had on her app.

To make matters even worse, the national NBC news doxxed her by not only showing her apartment on national TV, but went to all her black neighbors and basically said "look at this white bitch".
I'm about fed up with all the race baiting, I hope she sues Crump and along with money, she should seek a court order requiring him to (in public) write 10,000 times on a giant chalkboard "not the white mans fault" or "white pussy is mighty fine".

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:03:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If the death threats are true then that shows how far the pander to blacks movement has degenerated into the possible precursor to race riots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only people that can stop it are the ones pushing it so hard.

Anyone that has studied history knows where this is going.  It has already started with random attacks on whites amd asians based on their race instead of robbery or other traditional criminal motive.  Next comes attacks by larger groups on groups of whites ( asians and possibly hispanics) at public places.  Then illegal check points to keep whites and others out of black neighborhoods. That process escalates from there.

That terrible thing is it is so unnecessary.  If only the media, the povpimps, and politicians did not actively want it all to happen.  They are the ones that are really to blame.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#41]
I hope she sues her employer and the media and wins.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What possible hope is there for a people who won't even defend their women?
View Quote
Well, when we take the L in the Presidential election again, I'm hoping that finally wakes people up to the reality of the situation. If it doesn't, then we're firmly doomed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:50:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, from the video I saw I was on  their side (probably taken by then so I take it with a salt shaker of salt).  She really made herself look like a fool (and kind of guilty) when she started crying crocodile tears the SECOND one of the other employee walked up to gain his sympathy.

Verdict, when assholes collide.

Then add in that it's a young 6 month pregnant professional woman who steals a bike from 5 young black guys on her way home from work?? I would say one in 1 billion.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, when we take the L in the Presidential election again, I'm hoping that finally wakes people up to the reality of the situation.
If it doesn't, then we're firmly doomed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What possible hope is there for a people who won't even defend their women?
Well, when we take the L in the Presidential election again, I'm hoping that finally wakes people up to the reality of the situation.
If it doesn't, then we're firmly doomed.
Honestly, I don't know what the people "waking up" would accomplish at this point. The Left has complete control over every fact of modern life.
What are we supposed to do - violently rebel? That would get a lot of people killed, and accomplish nothing.
The time to fight back would have been 50-75 years ago. It's way too late now.
I will say, if guilt and self-loathing were military might, our side would be unstoppable.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There is no historical precedent for a society behaving like this; nor reasonable expectation that any good will come of it.
View Quote

I've tried to find an example in the past and everything that is even remotely similar ends in disaster.

The French Revolution comes to mind.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You're working hard to prove runcible's point.
View Quote

I don't know which point you mean.   I am just trying to help guide people to the truth.   The commie fascist liberal hate mongers are quick to label the doctor/PA a racist.

It would be easy for a real journalistic media to get some facts rather than just a snippet of an encounter that could have been staged to elicit a narrative.

The black on white attacks are real.

The asinine demand for reparations when no one asking for them was ever a slave.

Race relations are bad now and it is almost entirely due to blacks and liberals causing it.

Now back to prepping for my Sunday afternoon celebration of my whiteness.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:59:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no historical precedent for a society behaving like this; nor reasonable expectation that any good will come of it.
View Quote
I've tried to find an example in the past and everything that is even remotely similar ends in disaster.
The French Revolution comes to mind.
View Quote
Much as I hate the Left, the strategy they've employed has been brilliant, and unbelievably successful.
Imagine going to the local elementary school on the first day of class and picking ten kids at random out of the 3rd Grade.
Then, you bring those kids to the nearest high school, and enroll them in all senior level classes.
Now, imagine that when June rolls around, and none of those ten kids are graduating, you pronounce the entire educational system a failure.
You demand it be torn down, and replaced with something new, something better, something more... fair.
And, if anyone dares point out that perhaps it was a little unrealistic to expect those kids to succeed, you scream at them, call them a bigot, and destroy their life.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"Cutesy attitude"???  Screw that.  If she is a Democrat, there is a good chance she would love to see people such as you and I erased from existence.  If she is a Democrat voter, then she deserves everything that happened to her.  The only chance at redemption would be to 100% renounce her leftists views.
View Quote

It would be great if all these hate-filled commie fascist liberals were on the receiving end of multiple events like this and at some point they came to realize that liberalism is bad for our country.  I doubt that will happen.

Imagine a scenario when a well-known leftist and my dog are both in a lethal situation and I can only save one.  I only have seconds to act and if my assessment at the time is that I can only save my dog....too bad for the liberal.   I would not want my disgust over how liberals are fucking over this country sway my actions putting my dog's life over that of a vile piece of shit commie fascist America-hating liberal.

In this case, even if she is a liberal my disgust over the racism of blacks against whites supersedes having her get fucked over by fellow hate-filled commie liberals.  She has been exposed to what liberalism and the decades of pandering to blacks causes.  If she is the one being victimized, I want her to prevail....just like Sandmann did.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Imagine a scenario when a well-known leftist and my dog are both in a lethal situation and I can only save one.  I only have seconds to act and if my assessment at the time is that I can only save my dog....too bad for the liberal.  
View Quote

You must not love your dog.  I'd save my dog before anyone that wasn't immediate family or a close friend.  2nd cousin Billy I talked to once at 2003 Thanksgiving, sorry dude.  I've had to triage people for resuscitative care with limited resources more than once.  Haunting situation, but the guidelines go out the window depending on who the casualty is.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's a lot like the Nick Sandman story.  

I don't know why anyone believes anything from the big media outlets anymore - or for a looong time.  The first time I was viscerally aware of the lying was Jessica Lynch.  I mean, I knew about Yellow Journalism as a teenager but, the first time it really hit me that they were lying to ME was Jessica Lynch.
View Quote
From what I remember, Jessica Lynch herself did not misrepresent the situation.  I think it's important to point that out.

Various other sources reported things that weren't true.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top