User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:58:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He made quite the faux pas after he won an “Iron Chef” battle against the reigning Japanese master - Flay celebrated by climbing up and standing on the stove or grill or food preparation surface which is a major mistake, as the Japanese consider shoes to be extremely dirty (removing shoes upon entering a house is de rigueur, crossing your legs and thereby pointing the sole of your shoe towards another person is a major insult, etc.) - and the Japanese chef was horrified that anyone worthy of being called a chef could possibly have acted with such disrespect toward the chefs’ sacred cooking implements.

View Quote

Flay threw his cutting board in the air. He was required to apologize for doing it. I think he won over Morimoto, who's a real Chef, and a Japanese icon. Morimoto normally could have made Flay look like a grade school food service worker, so I've felt all along that Flays victory was a scripted one, not based in reality.

I loved it when Kent Rollins whooped Flays ass.
Throwdown with Bobby Flay, Chicken Fried Steak
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]

What is that?  Sammy Davis jr in drag?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ego filled cooks last about half as long as "Gun Dudes" but reach three times the audience.
View Quote

Gun Dudes was the best sort of gun oriented podcast ever.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Typical Boston doofus.  I don’t care for his yankee southwestern style cooking.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I actually know someone who beat him.  I’ve yet to see the episode because I will not spend any money to subscribe to his YT channel (or however one would watch it)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He beats the people on the show a lot.  Is it rigged?

I actually know someone who beat him.  I’ve yet to see the episode because I will not spend any money to subscribe to his YT channel (or however one would watch it)

The original Beat Bobby Flay from about 15 years ago he would frequently get beat.
I recall the paper bag apple pie.  I tired that and it worked pretty good, but heavily dependent on the type of apples used, probably as with any apple pie.  I don't like mushy apple pie.
I think he also got beat by a priest making fajitas.
He likes to complicate things.  Rather than using quality basic ingredients
The old show was decent.  Haven't paid any attention to his new format beat Bobby flay
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys always been a shit bag.  A number of years ago, he was a short-order cook for some Cracker Barrel.  Well, they also had some server chick that was married to this Brad dude  Turns out, Bobby started banging Brad's wife,  the server.  Caused a big internal shitstorm for the restaurant.  Instead of firing this Bobby dude, they actually fired Brad's wife instead.

Brad took to social media, and shit went viral with everyone wanting to beat Bobby's ass.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top