Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#1]
i can't believe how many here mentioned gabbard or haley.worst picks for VP on the republican side.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

GUNS GUNS GUNS

ALL WE CARE ABOUT ARE GUNS ALEX_F

Fucking single issue voters.

k

Whatever.

View Quote

Show me on the doll where I said all I care about is guns.  You stated that POTUS doesn't have anything to do with gun control. That they only sign bills.  So I asked you what would happen if a pro-gun control bill hit the desk of a pro-gun control POTUS?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]
DeSantis/Scott 2024

I don’t think DeSantis would accept being Trump’s VP and I wouldn’t blame him. The spin machine is only going to get worse with Trump in the next 2 years…at some point (not now) people will start thinking about where the sweet spot is for being connected to Trump.  Kinda close, but not too close.  Youngkin managed it fairly well in Virginia.  DeSantis will want to have plausible distance from Trump if he ever wants to be president.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Mike Pompeo.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i can't believe how many here mentioned gabbard or haley.worst picks for VP on the republican side.
View Quote

Yeah I noticed this as well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Show me on the doll where I said all I care about is guns.  You stated that POTUS doesn't have anything to do with gun control. That they only sign bills.  So I asked you what would happen if a pro-gun control bill hit the desk of a pro-gun control POTUS?
View Quote

You've missed the hundred other threads where I try to make cogent points to these questions only to hear "BUT SHE'S ANTI-GUN" so you're reaping the whirlwind here.

Go do a search and read those, I'm not going to rehash the same shit questions over and over only to get dogpiled by the GD bandwagon who hates anyone who's not pro-nuclear missile private ownership.

"OMG ALEX_F IS ANTI NUCLEAR MISSILE OWNERSHIP, HE'S ANTI 2A"

Basically the thought process here.

Have a great day.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd love to see Dr. Condoleezza Rice as VP.
View Quote

I met her once. Brilliant but she's pushing 70; I wonder if she'd be interested?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Rick Grennel
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tulsi
View Quote

You’re out of your fucking mind.

Gun grabbing commie making redpilled noises for the gullible masses.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#11]
DeSantis
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You’re out of your fucking mind.

Gun grabbing commie making redpilled noises for the gullible masses.
View Quote

This.  The fact that she's anti-gun says loads about her as a  pro-America politician.  You literally can't be "pro-America" and also be anti-gun.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd say Kristi Noem.  She's got a good head on her shoulders, but might need a little more experience before stepping up to the big chair.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or this.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Desantis if Trump runs and gets the nomination would be the most ideal.  Otherwise Noem even though she can make questionable/rinoesc decisions at time.  Those saying Nikki Haley are out of touch.  She is a female Jeb Bush, that is a flip-flopping liar with major demoncrat donors.  Haley is trash.  Outside the box picks could be Rand Paul, Jim Jordan or Josh Hawley.  Kari Lake?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson
Gov. Noem
View Quote

Not sure Robinson has been "seasoned" enough yet but he'd make for a damned entertaining pick.

He'd be called every name in the book and then some.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#17]
I’m on a gun site and people on the gun site are recommending Tulsi Gabbard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Noem
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She bent over for the woke mob and changed the SC flag.

Shes another grifting RINO piece of shit....so GD will love her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all you guys saying Nikki halyley, didn’t she come out with anti gun statements after Charleston?

Yeah Haley would just be another beltway bandit backstabber.

no use for her in any admin to be honest about it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all you guys saying Nikki halyley, didn’t she come out with anti gun statements after Charleston?

Yup
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck no.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I’m on a gun site and people on the gun site are recommending Tulsi Gabbard.
View Quote

A lot of anti-gunners, fudds, and trolls are always attracted to a "gun site". It's been a thing since DARPA first fired up the BBN router.

Shareblue is a thing as well. It's not like DU types don't wander over and stir up the pot as well.

Oh and let's not forget the glowies fresh out of the academy looking for that first big score.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I met her once. Brilliant but she's pushing 70; I wonder if she'd be interested?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vocally pro-abortion.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, she is a no go
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#25]
DeSantis should choose Winsome Earle-Sears, the Lt. Gov of VA.

A veteran, a black woman who has had increasingly important positions throughout her career (and got them on merit, not by blowing Willie Brown…).
And now she has large state executive experience.

She speaks eloquently, and would obliterate Kamala in a debate. And Kamala would have no race or gender card to play.

She’s a black woman from Virginia, which would mess with the Dems there. I think it would peel off enough black and female votes to throw it R. An important state to pick up.

The only down side, is that she’s an immigrant (born in Jamaica), but you can work around that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump/Desantis
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Winsome Sears

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Nikki Hayley is a disgusting swamp creature, through and through.

Tulsi Gabbard is a democrat and a gun hater, even if she is one of the less insane democrats.  She is NOT our friend.  She is a left winger, just not an extreme left winger.

Trump needs a firebrand that will wield a gavel in the Senate like he uses Twitter.  Two excellent choices to continuously troll Chucky and his minions are Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor-Greene.  They’re a perfect match for his style and their careers are, essentially, disposable.  DeVoss would be another good pick.  I think she was Trump’s best cabinet nomination.  His other cabinet picks were generally garbage, unfortunately.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
DeSantis
View Quote

No way DeSantis plays second fiddle to Trump.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

POTUS doesn't mean dick when it comes to guns.  I don't know why I have to keep saying this.  They sign the laws that show up on their desk, and as has been proven ANY President will sign them regardless of what they campaigned on.
You folks get too locked in on single issues (BUT ALEX_F GUNS ARE ALL THAT ARE IMPORTANT) and miss the overall point.
We need a POTUS that's pro-American exceptionalism.    

As a matter of fact I DON'T agree with her stance on guns or health care.

View Quote

Unless you're George Bush in 1989, banning the import of "assault weapons" with the stroke of an executive pen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ok . . . I'll spell it out:  In today's world, where Florida is going to be vital to winning the electoral college (for a Republican), you can't have both people from the same state.  You can run a ticket with both from the same state, but then you don't get to count that state's votes (because Florida's electors would be barred from voting from voting for both of them under the 12th Amendment).

Thread is per se evidence that our education system has failed.
View Quote

THIS. A Trump/DeSantis ticket would mean they CANT win the electoral college vote from Florida. To my knowledge, to republican president has ever won the race, but lost Florida. You gotta have the Florida vote the put a Republican in office.

Also, we want to keep DeSantis for when the Balkanization happens.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#32]

If she was white, would anyone care about her? I like a lot of the stuff she says too, but this is just the conservative token candidate...
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Mike Rowe
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Unless you're George Bush in 1989, banning the import of "assault weapons" with the stroke of an executive pen.
View Quote

The Republican, George Bush?  That one?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Trump/Desantis.

Trump runs around drawing fire,  meanwhile Desantis completely remakes the government under cover. Nobody will give a shit what Desantis is doing while they are trying to kill, impeach, attack trump.

Desantis could do whatever he wanted, and be the real government behind the scenes. Trump's main task would be to draw fire and fire up the base. Desantis gets it done in the shadows.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#36]
frick off you people saying Tulsi. She's a DEMOCRAT. she'll screw you over as fast and as hard as biden is.  WTF
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'd say Kristi Noem.  She's got a good head on her shoulders, but might need a little more experience before stepping up to the big chair.
View Quote

My thoughts as well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#38]
DeSantis
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

GUNS GUNS GUNS

k

Whatever.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if you have a POTUS that is pro-gun control, and a gun control bill hits their desk, what happens?

GUNS GUNS GUNS

k

Whatever.

You’re posting on WWW.AR15.COM, a website dedicated to AR15s. One of several varieties of firearms gun grabbers target.
And you’re upset members here take issue with something like gun control.
Really?.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Someone who will take NASA seriously again.

The VP doesn't have authority over anything, but the VP does actually have a lot of leadership over NASA as the chair of the National Space Council.  

We need a purpose as a people and that should be to be the first nation to establish permanent settlements on the Moon and Mars.  A new frontier is needed to push humanity as a species forward.   Furthermore, I believe that space based weapons platforms should be put in place as soon as possible. If we do not weaponize space and seize the high ground our enemies certainly will once they can afford to do so.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd like to hear why you don't like Nikki Haley.

Tulsi Gabbard I can understand as she is saying all the right things now... but a few years ago she was speaking what she was told to say by the DNC.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#43]
MTG, and then Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Didn't Haley distance herself from Trump about the fraud in the election? She reminds me of one of those Bush appointees just like Condo Rice is.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You've missed the hundred other threads where I try to make cogent points to these questions only to hear "BUT SHE'S ANTI-GUN" so you're reaping the whirlwind here.

Go do a search and read those, I'm not going to rehash the same shit questions over and over only to get dogpiled by the GD bandwagon who hates anyone who's not pro-nuclear missile private ownership.

Have a great day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a great day.

Anti gun democrats are going to push to further restrict the fundamental right of self defense no matter who is in the White House. Giving them an anti-gun Republican president is like Christmas Day. The right to self defense is utterly fundamental to a free existence, so being anti-gun is a non starter.

Anyone too dim to recognize this is out of their mind.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Donald/Ivanka 2024
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

GUNS GUNS GUNS

k

Whatever.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if you have a POTUS that is pro-gun control, and a gun control bill hits their desk, what happens?

GUNS GUNS GUNS

k

Whatever.

I’m OK with the Bill of Rights being a single issue that shouldn’t be compromised on.  Why aren’t you?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard she banned bumpstocks and the importation of VEPR’s.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Trump/Desantis.

Trump runs around drawing fire,  meanwhile Desantis completely remakes the government under cover. Nobody will give a shit what Desantis is doing while they are trying to kill, impeach, attack trump.

Desantis could do whatever he wanted, and be the real government behind the scenes. Trump's main task would be to draw fire and fire up the base. Desantis gets it done in the shadows.
View Quote

@Crashburnrepeat, @dropdbombnow, @TX_Road_Warrior

Explain to us which states you think Trump and Desantis can win to get to 270 since you won't be able to count Florida's electoral votes (because of the 12th Amendment)?  Or are you going to have Trump become a NY Resident again (won't that be fun?)

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top