BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, this is a highly unprofessional display.
View Quote
I will say this....

I have never seen better mods than at the S&W forum. They swing a serious hammer and are respected by all the members. It’s handejectors way or the fucking highway, makes for a place to actual learn something rather than post the latest thread to stir the pot. I don’t agree with Handejector on everything but I do respect his forum and his rules.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I owe you at least one good mackerel, penguin
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I shouldn't have mentioned it [shrug]
View Quote
Truth hurts sometimes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm embarrassed to admit people have been banned here (not by me) for "NRA bashing."
View Quote
Shit man, you banned me once.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, you most certainly should have.

The Olive Loaf Vigilante has risen.

Mimes beware!
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Too bad you can’t ban him for lying.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too bad we can't ban people for lying. That is absolutely not why he was banned. He was banned for saying the members of this site are traitors to the country, and for attacking EdAvilaSr and saying that he had an ongoing conversation with him, when he did not.

His unhinged and hysterical nonsense about the NRA had nothing to do with him being banned. Please keep in mind also he was banned by the owner of the site. Oh, and he (Goatboy) never wants anybody banned.
Your own lock message references his nra bashing.
I mean, assuming if true, it sure undermines TBK1s credibility as a mod and possibly his ability to perform in his official capacities.

At least until a review of all his bans is undertaken, of course.

Who know's maybe this is an elaborate drunken joke orchestrated by the two of them  
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Didn't we have a recent tacked post at the top of GD about NO NRA BASHING?
View Quote
Open bashing is something I'm even against. But members criticize current actions in my view is legitimate discussion.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Cognitive dissonance

We are collectively experiencing this now continuously in our daily life and respond angrily when it is shoved in our face.

What I’m talking about is that all of our social structures that have allowed for our still awesome way of life that we have built, supported, and trusted have been Co-opted by leftists/globalist and they use this to divide and conquer us.

The NRA recent behavior is a good example of this with the bumpstock ban and Red Flag law support

That these co-opted systems are being manipulated to work symbiotically against the original design and intent is terrifying.

Red flag laws will alienate additional people from trusting the legal system and so on until multiple systems of support are collectively used against us, just as the way they have been used for us.

Leverage if the systems is powerful and the idea they can and are being used against us is so scary people will react with unreasonable ways in order to hold onto their current normalcy biased view based upon the past.....until they cannot.

Unfortunately broaching the topic even to see if the hypothesis is valid is cause for being ridiculed as anti NRA, anti government, traitor, etc by those that are unwilling to see a problem, not because it’s not there, but because of the emotional response to having to accept reality and the dangers/discomfort  it presents.

This is how the left eats our lunch leaving us crying for help.

We have pancreatic cancer but just don’t know it yet, and chemo is already too late.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I think .40 is stupid but I’d get a beer with pretty much any one here.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#10]
FUDDs gonna FUDD I guess.

Honestly I’m surprised more don’t get banned on here for “NRA bashing”. I’m sure there is one that would like to do it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where’s that gif of Denzel Washington from training day saying “Boom!”
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How about "Anti-nra shill for Goa, repeatedly insulting site members"
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Beekeeper1 are you going to just take this?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I will say this....

I have never seen better mods than at the S&W forum. They swing a serious hammer and are respected by all the members. It's handejectors way or the fucking highway, makes for a place to actual learn something rather than post the latest thread to stir the pot. I don't agree with Handejector on everything but I do respect his forum and his rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will say this....

I have never seen better mods than at the S&W forum. They swing a serious hammer and are respected by all the members. It's handejectors way or the fucking highway, makes for a place to actual learn something rather than post the latest thread to stir the pot. I don't agree with Handejector on everything but I do respect his forum and his rules.
As do I. I mostly stick to the guns and avoid their GD. But I feel that legitimate issues should he discussed like NRA openly supporting gun control.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I will say this....

I have never seen better mods than at the S&W forum. They swing a serious hammer and are respected by all the members. It’s handejectors way or the fucking highway, makes for a place to actual learn something rather than post the latest thread to stir the pot. I don’t agree with Handejector on everything but I do respect his forum and his rules.
View Quote
Sounds like dryflash3.  He don't fuck around.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Open bashing is something I'm even against. But members criticize current actions in my view is legitimate discussion.
View Quote
Allow me to retort....

Sorry your gal lost.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:54:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm embarrassed to admit people have been banned here (not by me) for "NRA bashing."
View Quote
Quoted for posterity.

I think someone is cruising to get his flipper slapped.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#20]
The left attempts to silences speech that isn't lock step in line with their narrative. That should always be one of the important things that differentiates us from them! Sad that happened over at that over at that other forum. Glad to see you stuck your neck out there Miami_JBT! Good for you man, cheers!
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too bad we can't ban people for lying. That is absolutely not why he was banned. He was banned for saying the members of this site are traitors to the country, and for attacking EdAvilaSr and saying that he had an ongoing conversation with him, when he did not.

His unhinged and hysterical nonsense about the NRA had nothing to do with him being banned. Please keep in mind also he was banned by the owner of the site. Oh, and he (Goatboy) never wants anybody banned.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will say this....

I am a pretty active buyer in their for sale forums. Let me tell you if you post an “I will take it.” Is serious business there. Don’t you dare sell it out from under someone that posts “I will take it” it will cost you dearly.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted for posterity.

View Quote
I’m confused here, who’s got more authority, Beekeepeer or Aimless? I always thought Aimless was “higher up the chain” if you will.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted for posterity.

View Quote
Is it really quoted for posterity when mods routinely edit posts?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I believe all but one of those were his bans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you were able to find that many on the first page but beekeeper is completely unaware?
I believe all but one of those were his bans.
Do I sense another Aimless Pit thread on the horizon?

A Staff vs. Staff Pit thread would certainly be interesting.

Is such a thing even possible???
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#26]
This forum is amusing.  People just get...so wound up.  Here's something for everyone to get all up in a tizzy about:

At the age of 10, you follow your parents to Mongolia. It's 1995, so it's still a third-world shithole. Winters average a low of -37. It doesn't matter if it's Fahrenheit or Celsius, because when you get down that far, they're both about the same.

Heating is central. Sometimes the whole city of Ulaanbaatar loses it. And sometimes it's in the dead of Winter. This, by the way, also brings the hot water offline because the same source heats that as well.

You're there as an American and a lot of the people who know this like you.  After all, America is the shining example of what Mongolia aspires to be.  But there aren't a lot of Americans there.  There are a lot of Russians, however.  Do you think the locals can spot the difference?  It didn't take long for me to realize the answer to that: They can't.

And how the locals hate the Russians! You, as a child, will spend a good portion of your time outside getting into rock fights with the local kids, having them try to jump you, chase after you, etc... Oh and one time in 1999, you're going to get hit in the back of the head with a chunk of a brick.  It's going to be quite bloody.

This won't come to an end until May of 2000. You will finally be able to return to the United States. Then, and only then, will you properly understand the true definition of "first world problems."

So for the masses of everyone here who are all worked up about the NRA, bumpstocks this or that, FDJT, whatever...  You may not realize it, but most of you have it pretty good.

Now since this is Arfcom GD, behavior and responses will be very herd-like.  So I will preemptively respond.

TL;DR: That was too long for you to read? Do you think that is an issue with you, or with me?

CSB: That's not how I see it, but do you have a better one? Also, I think the above is more of a summary.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No doubt, this place is the best.
View Quote
Yep.

Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#29]
I thought MAC got banned for preposterous self-importance?

Anybody know if he got his star yet or his he still locked in at colonel?

He's still a good dude though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This forum is amusing.  People just get...so wound up.  Here's something for everyone to get all up in a tizzy about:

At the age of 10, you follow your parents to Mongolia. It's 1995, so it's still a third-world shithole. Winters average a low of -37. It doesn't matter if it's Fahrenheit or Celsius, because when you get down that far, they're both about the same.

Heating is central. Sometimes the whole city of Ulaanbaatar loses it. And sometimes it's in the dead of Winter. This, by the way, also brings the hot water offline because the same source heats that as well.

You're there as an American and a lot of the people who know this like you.  After all, America is the shining example of what Mongolia aspires to be.  But there aren't a lot of Americans there.  There are a lot of Russians, however.  Do you think the locals can spot the difference?  It didn't take long for me to realize the answer to that: They can't.

And how the locals hate the Russians! You, as a child, will spend a good portion of your time outside getting into rock fights with the local kids, having them try to jump you, chase after you, etc... Oh and one time in 1999, you're going to get hit in the back of the head with a chunk of a brick.  It's going to be quite bloody.

This won't come to an end until May of 2000. You will finally be able to return to the United States. Then, and only then, will you properly understand the true definition of "first world problems."

So for the masses of everyone here who are all worked up about the NRA, bumpstocks this or that, FDJT, whatever...  You may not realize it, but most of you have it pretty good.

Now since this is Arfcom GD, behavior and responses will be very herd-like.  So I will preemptively respond.

TL;DR: That was too long for you to read? Do you think that is an issue with you, or with me?

CSB: That's not how I see it, but do you have a better one? Also, I think the above is more of a summary.
View Quote
blah blah blah
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Turning into a birds and bees thread.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I thought MAC got banned for preposterous self-importance?

Anybody know if he got his star yet or his he still locked in at colonel?

He's still a good dude though.
View Quote
He's not too far away from me and local people go out of their way not to do business at his shop.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
blah blah blah
View Quote
I have to give you credit: You didn't say "TL;DR"
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Get the fuck out and stop ruining my entertainment!
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
You got beat up by Mongoloids as a kid?  Shit we had retards at my school too, aint no big deal.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh. My. God.

Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nope, he is "senior senior staff" (I made that up but it's basically accurate) along with EdSR and striker. I am not Although my title is technically "Sr Staff". I do not have the same access to reviewing account locks etc
View Quote
None of you are that good if you can't find WILSON.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You got beat up by Mongoloids as a kid?  Shit we had retards at my school too, aint no big deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mongoloids are freakishly strong though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm confused here, who's got more authority, Beekeepeer or Aimless? I always thought Aimless was "higher up the chain" if you will.
View Quote
According to the info pages, both are listed as "senior" site staff.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nope, he is "senior senior staff" (I made that up but it's basically accurate) along with EdSR and striker. I am not Although my title is technically "Sr Staff". I do not have the same access to reviewing account locks etc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm confused here, who's got more authority, Beekeepeer or Aimless? I always thought Aimless was "higher up the chain" if you will.
Good to know, thanks! But even still, I don’t see it right to get a “flipper slapped” when a guy is just trying to reveal the truth.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, but you're the staff lawyer.  What the fuck does TBK bring to the equation?  Local honey?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
No one except you ever grew up poor or being a persecuted minority as a child.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, what website are you going to next?

Grey's Anatomy?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#47]
This is not true at all...beeboy insults people all the time in nra threads and he hasn't been banned...you'd think a mod would know the rules, but he doesn't care about insulting others on this forum.

Quoted:
It was in a giant NRA thread, I read it while it was being posted.

And we have rules, insulting forum members is a bannable offense, we all agreed to this. He shouldn't get special rules of getting to insult is just because he has a YouTube channel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It was in a giant NRA thread, I read it while it was being posted.

And we have rules, insulting forum members is a bannable offense, we all agreed to this. He shouldn't get special rules of getting to insult is just because he has a YouTube channel.
At least there is a mod that types the truth.

Quoted:
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Mongoloids are freakishly strong though.
View Quote
Oh man.  I got a story about that but it ain't safe for GD.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, in that case...can you change my username to "RedApocalypse" before you get your staff powers taken away?

Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Name names and post links. Otherwise I'm embarrassed to serve here with you.
View Quote
Fight fight fight fight.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top