Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you are correct, I've studied it and battle it as well.  I am taller than Kate and a natural athlete but it started catching up to me in my late 40's.  It is actually called lipid resistance, where her body's fat cells transfer the message to her brain to release hormones to counter growing fat but the message isn't interpreted by the brain.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, look at how big her boobs are. She is at a genetic disposition of her current fat cells to allow the mobilization of lipids in the bloodstream to go into her already existing fat cells. I haven't seen a study about this yet, but from my personal observations women who have large bust must have more fat cells than a woman who does not. In other areas of the body that is. So, with that in mind, it just makes sense for any type of fat mobilization to be exponentially worse for some one in that scenario.

I really would like to see a study that can count the number of fat cells someone has from birth and then every year afterwards until they die. This would shed some light on how some people become fatter than others as they age.
you are correct, I've studied it and battle it as well.  I am taller than Kate and a natural athlete but it started catching up to me in my late 40's.  It is actually called lipid resistance, where her body's fat cells transfer the message to her brain to release hormones to counter growing fat but the message isn't interpreted by the brain.  

I had my suspicions on how it all played out in a woman's body. Thanks for mentioning your research. I bet that those harmonies are the same ones the control the GLUT enzymes for fat mobilization. If that were the case, then reducing, even better stopping insulin release by the pancreas would no doubt turn off the GLUT transporter and interrupt the broken feed back model of lipid resistance. Basically, by not have insulin spikes releases etc, you shut down the processes that allow lipids to mobilize into fat cells from the blood stream. Same reason why, ULC high fat dieters have exceptional lipid blood panels.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So you want a reverse shemale?

A man's body with a vagina?

Maybe you can get Buck Angel to grow her hair back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have something like this..and I promise you guys will be like Kate Who? ... I am a very physical guy and I prefer my woman's body to look like Art. Not a box of hungry jack

http://cdn1.shareitfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toned-hoax.jpg

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well . Oh shit imagine somebody that could go do all the outdoor and sporty stuff you wanna do with you without being a fat tub of ass . I'd rather have athletic and toned any day

But Kate Upton always looks like a hamburgler Nom Nom
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
She's a soft body.  If she worked to become a hard body she would lose some of her greatest earning potential, aka dem tittays.  If she stays a model, she'll stay in decent shape...if not, I predict a noticeable plumping stage.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Kate Upton is going to have to be careful or she will get fat in a few years. She seems to have the physical predisposition for it.

she'd be an amusement park ride right now, though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She isn't fat, she just needs to work out a little.

My wife was getting a tub of ice cream last night and I asked what brand of ice cream that was? Single girl ice cream?
View Quote

I am soooo using that line.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

She needs to add some muscle, it would counteract the sagging of age.

Denise Milani had the same soft extra curvy look, and in the past few years reinvented herself by getting fit. Still curvy but a different look/build.
View Quote
If she started crossfit or some other type of training, within a year she'd be "Holy shit WOW!" hot.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I had my suspicions on how it all played out in a woman's body. Thanks for mentioning your research. I bet that those harmonies are the same ones the control the GLUT enzymes for fat mobilization. If that were the case, then reducing, even better stopping insulin release by the pancreas would no doubt turn off the GLUT transporter and interrupt the broken feed back model of lipid resistance. Basically, by not have insulin spikes releases etc, you shut down the processes that allow lipids to mobilize into fat cells from the blood stream. Same reason why, ULC high fat dieters have exceptional lipid blood panels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, look at how big her boobs are. She is at a genetic disposition of her current fat cells to allow the mobilization of lipids in the bloodstream to go into her already existing fat cells. I haven't seen a study about this yet, but from my personal observations women who have large bust must have more fat cells than a woman who does not. In other areas of the body that is. So, with that in mind, it just makes sense for any type of fat mobilization to be exponentially worse for some one in that scenario.

I really would like to see a study that can count the number of fat cells someone has from birth and then every year afterwards until they die. This would shed some light on how some people become fatter than others as they age.

I... am so confused. Are you saying that Kate Upton's body type automatically means she's insulin resistant?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have something like this..and I promise you guys will be like Kate Who? ... I am a very physical guy and I prefer my woman's body to look like Art. Not a box of hungry jack

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well

She could run laps while you Bowflex, and then you could switch!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

run laps on my dick
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Without a substantial underwire in her bra........those jugs are looking for the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her tits are too gushy.  Wish they were firmer.

Without a substantial underwire in her bra........those jugs are looking for the ground.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Indubitably.  There's a fat girl in there and one day she's going to explode.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'd take Upton over that 20/10 times. Look at the veins sticking out in her arms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd take Upton over that 20/10 times. Look at the veins sticking out in her arms.

Nice Tranny.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/meansartin/GIFs/3rp6Djo_zpsbpdhjrku.gif

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I once dated a girl that was a natural 36DD.  We were in our late teens, and she had been working out all summer before we started dating so she was pretty fit, as well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/meansartin/GIFs/3rp6Djo_zpsbpdhjrku.gif

Yeah, the guys who chime in talking about how some supermodel will look in 30 years amuse the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I... am so confused. Are you saying that Kate Upton's body type automatically means she's insulin resistant?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It really all depends, everyone has some form of insulin sensitivity and those levels vary through out the day. But each one of our levels of sensitivity is unique to our body. What I was getting at is that some people may have a larger number of fat cells than others. Some people may eat a certain way that fills those fat cells up. As QDN said, she found links from her research that showed endowed women's feedback loop that mobilizes blood lipids to fat cells is faulty and allows that sequence to occur more and more. Therefore making weight loss maintenance very difficult. So, the more fat cells you have the worse off you are.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah, the guys who chime in talking about how some supermodel will look in 30 years amuse the shit out of me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont want to nail her in 30 years, i want to NOW!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nice Tranny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice Tranny.

apparently you've never walked into a CrossFit gym, or seen a tranny up close...Fort Bragg is an amazing place.. you're not a real paratrooper until you get so drunk you hit on a tranny unknowingly.. granted you can hardly see s*** in Victoria's anyway
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My wife says Kate gonna be fat. My wife jelly.
View Quote

We need pics of the wife so we can compare.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Heck no ..................

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
apparently you've never walked into a CrossFit gym, or seen a tranny up close...Fort Bragg is an amazing place.. you're not a real paratrooper until you get so drunk you hit on a tranny unknowingly.. granted you can hardly see s*** in Victoria's anyway
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice Tranny.

This post is very disturbing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Buncha slackjawed faggots in this thread
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My wife was getting a tub of ice cream last night and I asked what brand of ice cream that was? Single girl ice cream?
View Quote

You are one or the worst re-treads on here.  You try way too hard.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Need pic of her mother
View Quote

Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Need pic of her mother
View Quote

Methinks she'll be fine.

She doesn't have an hourglass shape, which makes her seem bigger than she is. But she looks pretty damn healthy and tasty to me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Definitely.

She has a short-shelf-life.
View Quote

But OMG is it awesome while its fresh.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice Tranny.

Why?

I'm a flaming lesbian t Rex and I'll try anything once. Yolo
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#29]
She's a dumpy broad with big tits and no waist.  Don't get the attraction some have to her.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well . Oh shit imagine somebody that could go do all the outdoor and sporty stuff you wanna do with you without being a fat tub of ass . I'd rather have athletic and toned any day

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I prefer toned/fit girls as well.  

I actually think Kate Upton is very hot, but she has 0 muscle by the looks of it (just look at her calves in the picture on the first page, they are like twigs, even her arms don't have any tone).  It will very hard for her to maintain a similar body style in the future without starving herself due to the fact that her metabolism will fall through the floor.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:05:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Fuckin GD
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm jealous of Justin Verlander.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

The right is Christie Brinkley and she is sixty motherfucking years old.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#34]
I'd rather fuck her 1000x before some bony, rippled workout-freak.

Whether she gets bigger is entirely up to her, I'd imagine.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of Ice cream, I would eat Kate's p***y full of Ice cream

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#36]

I guess you bunch of chiseled hunks are all wrong. She was just named Sexiest Woman Alive by People Magazine, the obvious authority on this.

Since nobody else wants her, I'd take her. Althought this getup was probably not the most flattering she could have picked.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
she's already on the "chubby" end based on the leaked photos.  So most likely.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's hot as fuck
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are talking two completely different sides of the spectrum.  There is a lot of ground between a girl with 0 muscle tone to a girl who is ripped.

Just off of the top of my head, here is Alex Morgan, a US Women's soccer player.  She is not "ripped" she is just very fit, and IMO, better looking than Kate Upton. (I think it should be COC compliant since it is sports wear.)

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Will    
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://enewsdaily.net/now/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/kate-upton-parents.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/05/article-2413295-1BA0C048000005DC-329_634x940.jpg

Methinks she'll be fine.

She doesn't have an hourglass shape, which makes her seem bigger than she is. But she looks pretty damn healthy and tasty to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need pic of her mother

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/05/article-2413295-1BA0C048000005DC-329_634x940.jpg

Methinks she'll be fine.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

She's a dumpy broad with big tits and no waist.  Don't get the attraction some have to her.
View Quote
Hello?

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Methinks she'll be fine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need pic of her mother

Methinks she'll be fine.

That pic with Christie Brinkley is telling.  Obvious difference in their overall shapes but heft-wise it's not far off.  Girl isn't fat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

haha, oops. Sorry. I don't keep up with all the celebrity gossip.

still, mom ain't bad.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#45]
I would fo
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

still, mom ain't bad.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/10/article-2416948-1BBE232E000005DC-149_634x893.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

still, mom ain't bad.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/10/article-2416948-1BBE232E000005DC-149_634x893.jpg

SIXTY YEARS OLD, BRUH
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Hope she gets fat, then I might have a chance.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#48]
She's just tall and has a square body. She'll never have that little bitty waist ya'll are so fond of unless she does some body modification, which really, I'd rather she didn't. She's darling just as she is.

I wonder how many couch-riding slobs are calling her fat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You are talking two completely different sides of the spectrum.  There is a lot of ground between a girl with 0 muscle tone to a girl who is ripped.

Just off of the top of my head, here is Alex Morgan, a US Women's soccer player.  She is not "ripped" she is just very fit, and IMO, better looking than Kate Upton. (I think it should be COC compliant since it is sports wear.)

http://olympicgirls.net/sport-girls/alex-morgan_02.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://olympicgirls.net/sport-girls/alex-morgan_02.jpg

My comment is in response to the people saying she's fat, I guess...which is placing her (very unfairly) at one side of the spectrum. So, if she's fat, then I stick by that statement and say that the other side of it is a chick with a six-pack and defined arms, and while that particular aesthetic may be appealing to some guys, it grosses me the fuck out. I don't want man features staring at me when I'm erect.

My wife is extremely fit - she can do an hour of HIIT workouts at a level most guys on this site would stroke out trying to accomplish, but she's soft and not rippled like a workout freak - so she exemplifies that there's middle ground, thank God.

But I find Kate extremely attractive and nowhere near "fat". Melissa McCarthy is fat.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

She's just tall and has a square body. She'll never have that little bitty waist ya'll are so fond of unless she does some body modification, which really, I'd rather she didn't. She's darling just as she is.

I wonder how many couch-riding slobs are calling her fat.
View Quote
She can plop her 'fat' ass right down on my face.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top