Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:49:01 AM EDT
[#1]
meh. Could be cool but.

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how much the hard case will go for.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#3]
@Toothpicksandkatchup

Is that a soft bag under those rifles? It looks like it opens from the end. Is that correct?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Toothpicksandkatchup

Is that a soft bag under those rifles? It looks like it opens from the end. Is that correct?
View Quote

@Tyrensy

Yeah it's an old Marzocchi Suspension bicycle fork bag, it either had a Mk12 Mod 0 upper in it or my 590a1
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder how much the hard case will go for.
View Quote

I read $300+
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This how I roll. Cram a hard case full of bags. No, it isn't high speed low drag but it holds alot more without foam and the bags act as great cushion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a secret solution for this, if y’all want to know…

Foam is good and all in the case but the best way to organize your case is to use a soft case in place of the foam (or the majority of foam). Soft cases come with all the pockets to organize and keep secure, has the main compartment. Keeps it real simple.

ETA: Meaning, place the soft case in the hard case. You’ll keep the specifics for whatever long gun in individual soft cases while the hard case is general use.

This how I roll. Cram a hard case full of bags. No, it isn't high speed low drag but it holds alot more without foam and the bags act as great cushion.

I can’t fucking believe this never occurred to me. I’m a bit upset with myself right now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I can’t fucking believe this never occurred to me. I’m a bit upset with myself right now.
View Quote

Same...and will probably go that way after I saw how much they want for this lego foam.  Ouch.  The larger set with some add-ons will get you over $200, just for the foam.  And that's for a medium-size hard case.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top