Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#3]
A group industries uzi in .45acp. Uses grease gun magazines.

I don't think they're particularly rare, but I haven't seen a ton of them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Valmet M71S- I paid $800 for it a few years ago. I've never seen one that cheap online and rarely see them for sale.

Breda Tipo-2 with transit case

Galil MAR

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
old browning belgem 20 over and under that i use for dove and grouse, and for clays
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I have 2 older Smith and Wesson revolvers, the first is a model 29 with a 8 3/8” barrel factory cut for the scope rings and the 2nd is a 586 with a 8 3/8” barrel again factory cut with the scope rings.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Colt SAA made in 1903, 4 1/2-inch bbl, nickel with pearl grips. In 99% condition with box and factory letter. It's worth 10X what I paid for it. I'd never find one in that condition again for a good price. Plus I have a Winchester 94 in 30 WCF and an 1897 riot gun made in the same year, so it's part of my Old West Trifecta.

Colt Detective Special I bought from Jim Cirrillo back in the 90s.

Steyr SSG-69 with double set triggers, Schmidt & Bender Scope Kahles rings. 308. Looks like Chuck Norris' rifle from opening scenes of Lone Wolf McQuade. It's my go to rifle for almost everything, except silencer testing because for all the good Steyr did, they cocked a few things up in their typical fashion. Yeah it would be expensive, but this one has sentimental value.

Israeli Uzi SMG, full auto 9mm, made in Israel as a machinegun, Pre May Dealer Sample not a converted Model A or B.

Cobalt Kinetics Adeptus. I helped Cobalt a lot in the early days. I got them on the covers of three different magazines; advised the owner on different things and helped him sell off the company. They were going to make 1911s and 2011s before they sold everything to a new owner and I got to test all the prototypes. He told me to pick one out as a gift for helping him. There was a 2011 with a big funnel and a splash of blue in the color. The serial was C0BALT. When I realized that I told him, "No, you should keep it, just send me another one." he didn't care and told me it was mine. He'd keep C0BALT1.

HK P7M8. This is what got me thinking about replacement. I was carrying it (paid $650 in 1998) and an editor for USCCA's magazine asked me to write an article on my carry gun almost 10 years ago. He said "send the guns, we'll take all the pics".  I looked them up to see what they were going for(I had a P7 with the heel release, too) and said, "Nope. If they got lost I would not pay the going price for a used one." I took the pics for the article. I sold the P7 for a really good price (I had paid less than $500 for it and got $3K) but I'd never part with the other one.

Century Arms AR (C15) in an A2 configuration.  I imported a few thousand of these rifles from Guatemala as parts kits in July/August of 1997 when i worked for Century as a buyer. A few went on to be props guns for Black Hawk Down. All parts except lower receiver and barrel are Colt originals and of course I upgraded the trigger. It has sentiment and I've never seen another come up for sale in 27 years.

S&W 657 3-inch Lew Horton, I have a history with this one. It got away from me once when I needed the money and I tracked it down and bought it back 10 years later.

Seecamp LWS that I got from Seecamp, himself, when I was a young poor and they were going on the secondary market for the price of a Colt Python. It's been my faithful companion for 30 years.

The first 1911 I built as a young gunsmith. The only thing original is the bare lie and frame from SAI, everything else from either Wilson Combat or MGW was added and fitted by me to replicate a USMC MEU (SOC) build.

They'll definitely be the last to go when I start selling things off in my 80s.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@c8z06

Those are gorgeous. Do you shoot them?
View Quote

No, lots of less rare/valuable guns to take to the range.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:19:59 AM EDT
[#9]
HK MP5s for the price. SA Saint Edge Evac AR pistol and SA Saint Victor PDW pistol, because they are no longer making them as far as I can tell.

Or the fully engraved SAA revolver with 100 year old custom grips that he made, or my child size .45cal muzzleloader that he made me from a barrel and a large chunk of flamed maple. He hand shaped the stock from that plank of wood, and shaped the various parts with crap brass. I've had it in my safe for 45 years and have no desire to shoot black powder anymore. But I love that I still possess it. I tend to be a here-today, gone-tomorrow type of guy with my possessions.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top