Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 314
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

There are likely thousands of jihadists from all over Europe, North Africa and the Middle East wanting to get into France.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist but I’m wondering if the new Twitter policy of only members being able to view tweets has more to do with censoring the amount of extreme violent images coming out of France with the riots than some other typical policy change.  Before the change, I noticed several tweets with warning labels stating the tweet could only be viewed by logging in because of imagery.   A mass requirement for members only would solve the problem of Twitter being overwhelmed with such violent imagery.

Yep, I don’t have a twitter account but may break down and create one just to see if that helps to see what’s really going on.  Anyone with an active Twitter account have any input here?

I’m Glad There Is a Race War in France (Even If Whites Aren’t Fighting)
But the Moslems in France are not like American blacks. They are, instead, capable of a high level of organization. The blacks will just do violence because it is personally fun, they will loot for personal profit. They do not have a collective agenda, and even if they did, they couldn’t organize it.

The Arabs in France have the clear goal of conquering France and forcing whites to submit to them. What’s more, there are quite a few blacks in France, and even if the Arabs can’t really organize their violence, they can control the chaos that the blacks create.

From what we are seeing, this is by far the single worst “race riot” ever in all of history, and as I say, because the Arabs are organizing directly against the cops, and because they have a clear military goal, it is much closer to the first battle in a war.

It visibly looks like a war. The videos are more intense than what you see out of the Ukraine.
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/im-glad-there-is-a-race-war-in-france-even-if-whites-arent-fighting/

There are likely thousands of jihadists from all over Europe, North Africa and the Middle East wanting to get into France.

If they can take over France, they will have just given themselves what Iran has been working towards producing: nuclear weapons. How dangerous would a nuclear armed Jihadi state be?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yamahawarrior89:
Originally Posted By marlinfan:

Yep, there are no already go zones popping up across America and that will only spread further as this continues.  This is another reason why I believe people in certain cities and certain states should flee to like-minded communities where protection can be provided on a certain level.  

Truth is this danger is present within a lot of our communities already.  It just remains hidden from the vast majority.

do you have a map of these places?

https://static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/2016/11/01/election-map-forms/738e8fe0f4e6d89ec6cb63555d3deb92e772f916/counties.png
Avoid the blue

Even that map paints with too big a brush. In truth, the no-go zones are much tinier than the blue areas which are county/city sized. In south Texas, there are some places right along the border which are a little dicey but other than those areas, there isn't really a problem. But, in some of the "blue" states, defending oneself could prove to be a disaster.

As the number of illegals that have streamed across the border crosses 7-8 million (which will be the case at the end of Xiden's term), there will be a sufficient mass of underclass that will be a massive drain on productive resources and may cause widespread violence. Certainly the number of military-aged Chinese men is troubling.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#3]

I think you’re right.  There are plenty on this site who don’t believe we’re on the path to ruin and everything can be autocorrected with a new election.  As soon a new leadership started doing the dirty work, they’d be removed just as quick because those changes would impact everyone’s daily lives in a negative way.

Even 30 years ago after the Oklahoma City bombing, I noticed much of the antiClinton bumper stickers were quickly removed after Clinton labeled Rush Limbaugh or anyone criticizing him or the government at all as being a part of a supposed Timothy McVeigh antigovernment movement.  That’s when I saw that many in the public didn’t have the backbone to stand by their convictions.  That was nothing compared what the Left accuses us of being now, too.

Even back in the 60s and 70s, the public put up with a lot of shit from government and the direct consequences of their policies and rulings.  Perhaps this is an indication that it’s much easier to fight for freedoms that you don’t have now rather than fighting to retain those freedoms that you perceive you still already have?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frost7:
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:
Originally Posted By MMD:
Did you see this coming?

French police are fired upon by American rifles that may have come from Ukraine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz832elaAAEOUVh?format=jpg&name=small

Well someone should use weapons from the USA. Lord knows a majority of the people here don't have what it takes.... Right Now.

Things are still way too comfortable here. I'd like to think that when things got worse we'd take our country back, but I think most would vote to give the .gov more control to go back to some semblance of "normal".

I think many “Republicans” do understand the severe consequences that are going on but they’re still conditioned to look for that one political savior, be it Trump, Desantis or whoever, to come in and fix it all.  Once they realize no one is coming to save them and also that no one person can really fix this is when those individuals stand up & start taking action themselves.  By that time, it will be far too late.  In many ways, it’s already too late and has been for a while now.

People want a Caesar but are unwilling to face what that means. Caesars don't come in and obey the established order, they upend and smash it and replace it.  And as was the case with the original Caesar, the system being upended can be so thoroughly rotten, corrupt, and backwards to its core that its destruction isn't even an objectively bad thing because it's ceased to function as intended a long time ago, passing from an instrument of order and safety to an instrument of enrichment for the few and slow strangulation for the many.

The idea of a man riding in on a white horse and fixing everything while obeying the legal confines of the POTUS is a pipe dream. If people truly wanted that the clock needs to be turned back 20-30 years minimum and people need to get as serious then as they are now. That time has passed.

I think you’re right.  There are plenty on this site who don’t believe we’re on the path to ruin and everything can be autocorrected with a new election.  As soon a new leadership started doing the dirty work, they’d be removed just as quick because those changes would impact everyone’s daily lives in a negative way.

Even 30 years ago after the Oklahoma City bombing, I noticed much of the antiClinton bumper stickers were quickly removed after Clinton labeled Rush Limbaugh or anyone criticizing him or the government at all as being a part of a supposed Timothy McVeigh antigovernment movement.  That’s when I saw that many in the public didn’t have the backbone to stand by their convictions.  That was nothing compared what the Left accuses us of being now, too.

Even back in the 60s and 70s, the public put up with a lot of shit from government and the direct consequences of their policies and rulings.  Perhaps this is an indication that it’s much easier to fight for freedoms that you don’t have now rather than fighting to retain those freedoms that you perceive you still already have?

My observation is that both on this site and elsewhere, that people instinctively feel the country is going to hell in a handbasket but feel powerless to do anything about it. More "refined" observers recognize that which cannot continue will not. Meaning, that the course of exponentially increasing debt and the loss of our actual representative republic (via brazenly stolen elections) puts us on a collision course with all-out collapse. How long will it take? Nobody knows. Americans are more resilient than they are given credit for. That is part of the reason why people go about their jobs and daily life regardless of what the imbeciles in DC do. But, it cannot go on forever that way and so it will not.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]

That chart doesn't really comport with reality. While office and admin work can (and already has) been largely automated, engineering is not one that lends itself to AI replacement. Further, medical practitioners can easily be replaced with AI wrt diagnostics and "regular" care. And, it would likely result in fewer medical mistake deaths per year. Repair and service is low on the list for the simple reason that there are already a number of diagnostic aids that basically tell the human what to replace/repair. Thing is, as fewer people get into those trades, it won't matter if AI comes into play or not simply because there won't be anybody available to implement the suggested repair.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#5]

How long until Macron and company flee France to become a government in exile while the savages pillage what's left of the country? I also wonder when the millions of WWII weapons hidden away in the countryside get dusted off?

My grandfather who was in WWII as an MP, told me stories of stacks upon stacks of captured weapons gathered after a major battle disappeared overnight while they were supposedly guarding them to be processed for destruction.
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xhgpU8DI9c

How long until Macron and company flee France to become a government in exile while the savages pillage what's left of the country? I also wonder when the millions of WWII weapons hidden away in the countryside get dusted off?

My grandfather who was in WWII as an MP, told me stories of stacks upon stacks of captured weapons gathered after a major battle disappeared overnight while they were supposedly guarding them to be processed for destruction.

It would be kind of ironic if he were to be captured & beheaded.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

A more likely source is all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan. Especially considering many of the rioters are of the same persuasion as the Afghans. Of course, there's a yuuuge black market for American weapons worldwide anyway so the source is unlikely to be traced.
View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

French police are fired upon by American rifles that may have come from Ukraine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz832elaAAEOUVh?format=jpg&name=small

That’s interesting.  Of course, some will just say that’s only Russian propaganda.  Who knows what to believe anymore?

https://m.vk.com/wall-65943602_68259?lang=en

A more likely source is all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan. Especially considering many of the rioters are of the same persuasion as the Afghans. Of course, there's a yuuuge black market for American weapons worldwide anyway so the source is unlikely to be traced.

That’s a valid possibility, too.  I can’t remember exactly what ErictheHun’s sigline said but it was something like Don’t worry about not having a machine gun before the revolution.  There will be plenty to be found once it starts.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#7]

That chart doesn't really comport with reality. While office and admin work can (and already has) been largely automated, engineering is not one that lends itself to AI replacement. Further, medical practitioners can easily be replaced with AI wrt diagnostics and "regular" care. And, it would likely result in fewer medical mistake deaths per year. Repair and service is low on the list for the simple reason that there are already a number of diagnostic aids that basically tell the human what to replace/repair. Thing is, as fewer people get into those trades, it won't matter if AI comes into play or not simply because there won't be anybody available to implement the suggested repair.
View All Quotes

It depends on the type and level of engineering.  Much of it today involves the combination and application of existing technologies with standards already in place.  

I would hope that the QA aspect would always involve human oversight, though.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Absolutely correct. When things get to bad enough that the Karen's and Suburban mom's that they don't feel safe, they will demand the .gov "fix" it. They don't care what happens or what freedoms they have to give up as long as they feel safe.
View Quote

They don’t mind giving up freedoms as long as it isn’t their freedoms.   It’s easy to give up guns if you don’t have any.  But ask them to give up voicing their opinions, or to go where they want, and you will have a very different situation.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

They don’t mind giving up freedoms as long as it isn’t their freedoms.   It’s easy to give up guns if you don’t have any.  But ask them to give up voicing their opinions, or to go where they want, and you will have a very different situation.
View All Quotes

Absolutely correct. When things get to bad enough that the Karen's and Suburban mom's that they don't feel safe, they will demand the .gov "fix" it. They don't care what happens or what freedoms they have to give up as long as they feel safe.

Tell them they have to give up Starbucks to lower their carbon footprint and I guarantee you will have a revolution in no time.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#10]

He’s right.  At least someone is speaking out.

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
4h
·
Eric Zemmour: The death of a young man is always sad, whatever it is. But he was not "an angel" as Kylian Mbappé says. At the age of 17, he already had a very extensive criminal record.

On the other hand, when you demonstrate calmly for a child who has been cut into pieces by an Algerian in an irregular situation, little Lola, you are called "rebellious", "fascists", "racists"

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110633280406014644

Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VleTm-x9o

View All Quotes

And we as a society are letting them do it.

Women & children are being raped & murdered in countries all across Europe with governments & the Left doing their damnedest to cover it up or even verbally attacking those who do point out the reasons.  The same things have been happening in this country with pretty much the same responses from our governments & our Leftists here, too.

…and we as a society continue to do nothing.

The body of a murdered 12 y.o. girl found inside a suitcase on a Paris street perpetrated by an illegal shocked France and the world less than a year ago but how many remember her now?  The riots will be forgotten, too, because something worse is coming.  Something worse will always be coming unless people decide to take a stand to stop it.  At some point, it will be far too late and that point is coming faster than we realize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4LSSJicuZg

This guy sees it. Far right French politician.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/8DA945D2-F97E-49C3-AE11-EC1AB7705227_jpe-2868607.JPG

4h
·
Eric Zemmour: The death of a young man is always sad, whatever it is. But he was not "an angel" as Kylian Mbappé says. At the age of 17, he already had a very extensive criminal record.

On the other hand, when you demonstrate calmly for a child who has been cut into pieces by an Algerian in an irregular situation, little Lola, you are called "rebellious", "fascists", "racists"

Full video

Video is in French is there a way to get it translated?

And what is far right in France? Joe Manchin equivalent?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

And we as a society are letting them do it.

Women & children are being raped & murdered in countries all across Europe with governments & the Left doing their damnedest to cover it up or even verbally attacking those who do point out the reasons.  The same things have been happening in this country with pretty much the same responses from our governments & our Leftists here, too.

…and we as a society continue to do nothing.

The body of a murdered 12 y.o. girl found inside a suitcase on a Paris street perpetrated by an illegal shocked France and the world less than a year ago but how many remember her now?  The riots will be forgotten, too, because something worse is coming.  Something worse will always be coming unless people decide to take a stand to stop it.  At some point, it will be far too late and that point is coming faster than we realize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4LSSJicuZg

This guy sees it. Far right French politician.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/8DA945D2-F97E-49C3-AE11-EC1AB7705227_jpe-2868607.JPG

4h
·

Full video

YT has a CC/subtitles application that does the translation to english.  Depending if you watch it through the website or the app, it may be under settings.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#12]
This is wild!  Los Angeles is turning into a post-apocalyptic hellhole with gangs collecting protection money or they will set your RV on fire.

Homeless RV Encampments are Polluting LA Water and Beaches | Barry Coe

"Unbelievable stuff going on the amount of trash. There are hazardous materials, leftover burned-out carcasses of motor homes are all over the place. 9000 gallons of raw sewage a month are going into the wastewater system. That's the storm drain system, not the sewers. The storm drain carries it straight to Santa Monica Bay."

Siyamak sits down with Barry Coe, former commissioner from Santa Monica. Today he will talk about how the RVs went out of control in the streets in Los Angeles and how it impacts.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xhgpU8DI9c

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Tell them they have to give up Starbucks to lower their carbon footprint and I guarantee you will have a revolution in no time.
View Quote

Whee doggie!  Ain’t that the truth.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Yep.

Classic Cloward and Piven: downside up, upside down, inside out = stick a fork in us. We're done then.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Interesting.  From almost 7 years ago, Donald Trump talks about France no longer being France because they willingly accept the return of ISIS fighters.

Donald Trump: 'France Is No Longer France' | MSNBC

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Interesting.  From almost 7 years ago, Donald Trump talks about France no longer being France because they willingly accept the return of ISIS fighters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCALbI2bpBk

View Quote

Prescient.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#18]
This is exactly why the NWO financed all these migrants to invade. It is called a Communist Color Revolution. The Commies allow the invaders to destroy everything and then snap up all the property for pennies on the dollar. Then they kill the useful idiots invaders and control by Totalitarianism.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Some are saying that China’s economy is in trouble as their manufacturing and exports are down but I’ve also heard that many Chinese factories have been converted from manufacturing products for export to manufacturing military weapons.  

WEF is holding their Summer Conference in China right now, so that should also explain why many of WEF policies coincide with CCP policies.  War is coming because it’s part of The Great Reset, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6_8_zrsGs

China is going towards full digital economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRS15pu3H8
View All Quotes
Warnings from another expert on the Chinese coming across the southern border.  

Chinese nationals crossing US border with 'really disturbing' intentions, expert warns

US Border Patrol records more than 200,000 encounters along border in May

A foreign policy expert is sounding the alarm over China-state nationals seeping through the U.S. border at alarming rates.

"There are certain Chinese coming in that are really disturbing," Gatestone Institute senior fellow Gordon Chang said on "Mornings with Maria" Monday. "Packs of Chinese males of military age, unattached to family groups pretending not to speak English. These are probably saboteurs who are coming in on the first day of war with Asia."

Last month, there were more than 200,000 Customs and Border Protection (CPB) encounters with migrants at the southern border as officials saw record daily highs before the end of Title 42 in mid-May.

Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., claimed last week that "10,000-plus" Chinese nationals have been apprehended in fiscal year 2023, "a massive 300% increase" from the year prior.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/chinese-nationals-crossing-border-really-disturbing-intentions-expert-warns

Some are saying that China’s economy is in trouble as their manufacturing and exports are down but I’ve also heard that many Chinese factories have been converted from manufacturing products for export to manufacturing military weapons.  

WEF is holding their Summer Conference in China right now, so that should also explain why many of WEF policies coincide with CCP policies.  War is coming because it’s part of The Great Reset, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6_8_zrsGs

China is going towards full digital economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRS15pu3H8

World Economic Forum Concludes “Annual Meeting of the New Champions” in China with Accelerated Plans Toward Global Social Credit and Digital Surveillance

The World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions gathered in Tianjin, China, June 27-29 to discuss the latest ideas for promoting “the global transition to a green and renewable economy.”

Approximately 1500 participants attended the 14th annual meeting with a stated effort to “boost multilateralism and collaboration in a fragmented world.”

The three-day event, hailed by some as “Summer Davos,” started out with roaring applause for Dr. Evil himself, Klaus Schwab.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/world-economic-forum-concludes-annual-meeting-new-champions/

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#20]
I’m getting the feeling than Pandora’s Box is about to be opened….

REVEALED: AI chatbots 'uncensored' for the good of humanity are being used by pedophiles and perverts to generate child pornography and graphic sexual abuse fantasies

- Tech giants are letting amateur coders to rip out safeguards from their chatbots
- But thousands of AI-generated child abuse images now litter dark web forums
- Predators share 'pedophile guides' to AI and sell their pornographic material

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12242883/AI-chatbots-exploited-pedophiles-generate-child-sex-abuse-material.html

Reminds me of the Dennis Prager comment -

"That's despicable!!" Matt Fradd Clashes w/ Denis Prager on Sexual Sin

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Le Pen lost to Macron in the election last year…

15h
·
Marine Le Pen issues a statement on the rioting and looting sweeping France.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110646908124566429

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:28:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#23]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
8 hours ago
Latest 1 day invasion numbers through Darien Gap, Panama: SHARE SHARE SHARE —

Información del 30 JUN23

TRASLADO DE MIGRANTES HACÍA LOS PLANES DE GUALACA

PARTE DE MIGRANTES ACTUALIZADO

C. Membrillo - 337
S. Vicente - 233
B. Chiquito - 1,342
L. Blancas - 292

TOTAL: 2,204

INGRESO 30JUN23 - 1,556 MIGRANTES

C. Membrillo - 320
B. Chiquito - 1,154
S. Vicente - 82
L. Blancas - 00

C. AFRICANO: 41

Burkina Faso: 04
Angola: 01
Guinea 18
Ghana: 04
Nigeria: 01
Togo: 01
Camerun: 05
Sierra Leona: 02
Senegal: 02
Congo: 03

C. ASIATICO: 115
China: 116
Vietnam: 20
India: 05
Afganistan: 08

C. AMÉRICANO: 1,400

Brasil: 02
Chile: 06
Colombia: 38
Ecuador: 346
Haití: 36
Venezuela: 957
Perú: 08
Cuba: 07

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#24]
I see a powder keg in the making.

Our seaside town is now an 'asylum seeker dumping ground': Tensions grow in Skegness after man who arrived on migrant boat is charged with raping woman in park

- MailOnline can reveal that four of the town's hotels are housing asylum seekers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12251981/Tensions-grow-Skegness-migrant-charged-raping-woman-park.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#25]

15h
·

View Quote

Did I hear that right?  Did she say they have not yet declared a state of emergency?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#26]

Did I hear that right?  Did she say they have not yet declared a state of emergency?
View Quote

Pretty sure that's what she said.

In this context, I think that must mean "martial law" - and it'd better come with orders authorizing lethal force, or France could very well fall.

My $.02 anyway.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

In this context, I think that must mean "martial law" - and it'd better come with orders authorizing lethal force, or France could very well fall.

My $.02 anyway.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

My $.02 anyway.

I did foresee something like this coming as I stated back on page 35 of this thread last September.  I just missed the catalyst of the riots as well as the majority of the participants.

I still think civil unrest will lead to revolutions/civil war is several counties in Europe and around the world in the coming months/years, probably even in ours.

Some governments in Europe will not survive what’s coming.

Energy Shortages And Inflation Threaten Civil Unrest In Europe

- According to risk consultancy Verisk Maplecroft, the world is facing an unprecedented rise in civil unrest due to rising inflation and energy costs.

- In Europe, even some of the wealthiest nations are facing extreme risk of protest, including the Netherlands and Germany.

- While wealthy governments may be able to buy more time, it appears that the worst of this crisis is yet to come.

Germany and Norway, two of the wealthiest states in Europe, are among countries that are experiencing disruptions to everyday life that in some countries could lead to civil unrest.

This is according to risk consultancy Verisk Maplecroft, whose new civil unrest index report revealed that more than 50 percent of the 198 countries covered by the index saw an increase in civil unrest in the past quarter.

“The world is facing an unprecedented rise in civil unrest as governments of all stripes grapple with the impacts of inflation on the price of staple foods and energy,” principal analyst Torbjorn Soldvedt said.

“The data, covering seven years, shows that the last quarter saw more countries witness an increase in risks from civil unrest than at any time since the Index was released,” he noted.

If that’s not bad enough, Soldvedt said that the worst is still to come.

“With more than 80% of countries around the world seeing inflation above 6%, socioeconomic risks are reaching critical levels. Almost half of all the countries on the CUI are now categorized as high- or extreme-risk, and a large number of states are expected to experience a further deterioration over the next six months.”

The countries with extreme risk of protests include, perhaps unsurprisingly, Germany, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Europe has been badly shaken by an energy crunch that began last year due to low energy production and low gas storage levels, worsened this year after Russia invaded Ukraine and the EU responded with sanctions and is about to get worse still as the sanction push continues with a price cap on Russian oil shipments to be discussed by G7 today.

According to Verisk Maplecroft’s report, wealthy governments who can “spend their way out of the crisis” have a good chance of surviving the unrest. Those who lack to funds to pay to shield citizens from excessive energy prices may end up paying with their positions.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Energy-Shortages-And-Inflation-Threaten-Civil-Unrest-In-Europe.html

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

This picture is from a movie fyi.
View All Quotes

lol. Figures.  If it were real, the van would be on fire as it sped down the roadway.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#30]

15h
·

View Quote

Things sound bad with her reference to worst violence ever.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#31]

I saw it posted elsewhere that that pic is from a movie

???
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 2:00:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nailcrusher] [#32]

View All Quotes

15h
·

Macron has been too busy going to Elton John concerts

ETA - Macron is probably delaying doing that because it’s an admission of how bad things are.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Michael Yon Jungle
@Michael_Yon
Chinese Invaders sent to Michigan to await hearing and probable release to American streets.  Can be found on Chippewa County jail app.

Some Chinese invaders get drivers licenses immediately.  Many invaders who seem to not speak English go to gun ranges, etc.  Not connecting dots.  Just adding information to the bucket.

Camp if The Saints

Share, share, share.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Drug Trafficker Who Had Possession of Rocket Launcher, Grenades and Ammo Earmarked for Mexican Cartel Sentenced

Link - Borderland Beat

Houston man, illegally in the U.S., pled guilty in 2022.  Sentenced to 175 months (14.5 years), then will be deported.

“A rocket launcher, two rocket-propelled grenades, 8.5 kilos of heroin, and lots, and lots, of cash,” said Hamdani. “These are the tools of terror of the Mexican cartels. Cartels like Jalisco New Generation (CJNG) Cartel threaten our communities and our families. This U.S. Attorney’s Office will not rest until we seize the cartel’s weapons, drugs and cash, and welcome those, like Gonzalez-Diaz, to the inside of a prison cell.”

Authorities said the investigation also revealed the weapons were destined for imminent distribution to the CJNG in Mexico.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:11:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#36]
Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist but I’m wondering if the new Twitter policy of only members being able to view tweets has more to do with censoring the amount of extreme violent images coming out of France with the riots than some other typical policy change.  Before the change, I noticed several tweets with warning labels stating the tweet could only be viewed by logging in because of imagery.   A mass requirement for members only would solve the problem of Twitter being overwhelmed with such violent imagery.

Yep, I don’t have a twitter account but may break down and create one just to see if that helps to see what’s really going on.  Anyone with an active Twitter account have any input here?

I’m Glad There Is a Race War in France (Even If Whites Aren’t Fighting)
But the Moslems in France are not like American blacks. They are, instead, capable of a high level of organization. The blacks will just do violence because it is personally fun, they will loot for personal profit. They do not have a collective agenda, and even if they did, they couldn’t organize it.

The Arabs in France have the clear goal of conquering France and forcing whites to submit to them. What’s more, there are quite a few blacks in France, and even if the Arabs can’t really organize their violence, they can control the chaos that the blacks create.

From what we are seeing, this is by far the single worst “race riot” ever in all of history, and as I say, because the Arabs are organizing directly against the cops, and because they have a clear military goal, it is much closer to the first battle in a war.

It visibly looks like a war. The videos are more intense than what you see out of the Ukraine.
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/im-glad-there-is-a-race-war-in-france-even-if-whites-arent-fighting/

View Quote

I broke down and created a twitter account and think my initial suspicion may have not been far off…

Enigma 🇫🇷
@enigma1931
(Marseille 🇫🇷) : A native white Frenchmen lays down unconscious on the street.
He just was lynched by gangs of racist hateful Muslims arabs.
The guy talking in the video says "You KO the floor hey! This is it. Us Arabs we fuck you".

There is a video.

Wow, the tweet doesn’t even show up on this post.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:33:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#37]

https://youtube.com/shorts/S3DAaXG4TbM?feature=share

[youtube]shorts/S3DAaXG4TbM[/youtube]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Burning the Boats - The Fed & Energy - Peak Prosperity Podcast
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#39]

It depends on the type and level of engineering.  Much of it today involves the combination and application of existing technologies with standards already in place.  

View All Quotes

It will!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Nigel Farage has a 9th bank in the UK reject him from opening up an account. Recently, Nigel has expressed an interest in entering politics again, possibly a run for Prime Minister.  Speculation is that he’s being driven out of the country to prevent such a run.

If this is indeed where we are now, then something really big is coming soon.

'It's social MURDER that banks are cutting people off!' | Neil Oliver warns of rising social credit

BTW, Bolsanaro has been barred from running for office in Brazil until 2030.  Does anyone really think that same entity will allow Trump to run for President here in America?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/30/americas/bolsonaro-court-abuse-of-power-ruling-intl-latam/index.html

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By QCMGR:

It will!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QCMGR:

It will!

Eventually, human QA will oversee AI QA that oversees AI engineering.

I think that’s the road we’re on.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:58:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#42]
Klaus Arminius
@Klaus_Arminius
🇫🇷#France

#Migrants continue to burn down residential buildings across France as #EmmanuelMacron announces full Lockdown with internet blackout

#FranceHasFallen #FranceRiots #Francia #FranceOnFire #Magrebí

https://twitter.com/Klaus_Arminius/status/1676016723844124674

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Nigel Farage has a 9th bank in the UK reject him from opening up an account. Recently, Nigel has expressed an interest in entering politics again, possibly a run for Prime Minister.  Speculation is that he’s being driven out of the country to prevent such a run.

If this is indeed where we are now, then something really big is coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdvlFDqecu4

BTW, Bolsanaro has been barred from running for office in Brazil until 2030.  Does anyone really think that same entity will allow Trump to run for President here in America?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/30/americas/bolsonaro-court-abuse-of-power-ruling-intl-latam/index.html

View Quote

Trump will never be allowed to be president again.
They’re doing everything possible to destroy him and will stop at nothing to ensure that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#44]
This is wild!  Los Angeles is turning into a post-apocalyptic hellhole with gangs collecting protection money or they will set your RV on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkWbZVvcnxU

Homeless RV Encampments are Polluting LA Water and Beaches | Barry Coe

"Unbelievable stuff going on the amount of trash. There are hazardous materials, leftover burned-out carcasses of motor homes are all over the place. 9000 gallons of raw sewage a month are going into the wastewater system. That's the storm drain system, not the sewers. The storm drain carries it straight to Santa Monica Bay."

Siyamak sits down with Barry Coe, former commissioner from Santa Monica. Today he will talk about how the RVs went out of control in the streets in Los Angeles and how it impacts.
View Quote

Third world country, I know FK CA, but that's just sad.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:15:51 AM EDT
[#45]
France One Step Away From Revolution

France One Step Away From Revolution

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Islamic Rioters Hunt Police in France, Issue Death Threat: 'We Are Muslims, We Have The Right to Kill You' (Video)

https://rairfoundation.com/islamic-rioters-hunt-police-in-france-issue-death-threat-we-are-muslims-we-have-the-right-to-kill-you-video/

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:30:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#47]

The Truth About France
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Episode 718 - European Migrant Crisis and Frontex Border Patrol

European Migrant Crisis and Frontex Border Patrol

Illegal immigrants are not just taking over the US.  Since 2015, Europe has struggled to address its own crises.  Interview with Chris Borowski, a spokesman for FRONTEX, describes more about the organization.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#49]
The global food crisis is getting so bad that the EU now wants to reconnect a sanctioned Russian bank to the global financial system to keep the grain supply moving

https://www.businessinsider.com/eu-sanctioned-russian-agricultural-bank-reconnect-swift-ukraine-grain-deal-2023-7

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Argentina's currency crisis is so dire that it's allowing people to open bank accounts using the Chinese yuan

Argentina is facing such a dire shortage of US dollars that it is now allowing commercial banks to open deposit accounts in the Chinese yuan.

The Central Bank of Argentina said in a Thursday statement on its website that it is allowing the Chinese yuan as a form of currency in savings and checking accounts.

The move complements the country's securities regulator announcing that Argentina can issue securities in the Chinese currency, the central bank added.

Argentina — which already allows bank accounts to be opened using US dollar deposits — has been boosting its use of the yuan following a drastic shortage of the greenback.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/argentinas-currency-crisis-dire-allowing-130225053.html
Page / 314
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top