BCM
User Panel

Page / 314
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn’t think of this angle…

Melissa Ciummei
@KSCUBKEE
Cue blackrock moving in to buy all the properties in the areas destroyed at a bargain basement rate. Remove the cause.

The fatal shooting was the final straw but civil unrest in rebellion to the great reset agenda is the cause of rioting in
France. Protesters have attacked nearly 400 bank branches and 500 corner shops looting over 1000 stores.

How convenient to an the agenda where the aim is to systematically collapse the economy getting rid of middle earners and going cashless.

Word of advice as this escalates….. take that anger and redirect it to where it belongs.  It’s not the corner shop.

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:
Here’s an interesting thread.
Screenshots because Twitter is blocking folks without accounts.
View Quote

Thanks for the screenshots. I wish Elon would unfuck that little issue.

The poster has a very compelling and plausible thesis - that in many nations, food shortages will result in widespread riots (violent enough to threaten the stability of society) before starvation even begins to occur.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The US Is on the Brink of Riots:  What Can We Learn from France? - Robert Kiyosaki

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 3:36:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Jim Ferguson speaks with Anita Van Der Molen from Holland. 3000 farms being seized and farmers forced off their land and homes taken by the Dutch Government on orders from German Klaus Schwab the Chairman of the World Economic Forum and self proclaimed Leader of the New World Order. People will starve unless this is stopped. Farmers and people of the World must unite. Lets support them and share and retweet. The attack has begun. #UK and #USA #Canada are next. We must fight back. #WEF2030Agenda #DutchFarmers #GlobalResistance

View Quote

If true, those Dutch farmers should be shooting. They’ve stated many of those farms have been in those families for generations.

When government comes to wrongfully evict you from your home and destroy your livelihood and you’re not willing to protect it with the ultimate sacrifice, where does that leave you?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#5]

If true, those Dutch farmers should be shooting. They’ve stated many of those farms have been in those families for generations.

When government comes to wrongfully evict you from your home and destroy your livelihood and you’re not willing to protect it with the ultimate sacrifice, where does that leave you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Jim Ferguson speaks with Anita Van Der Molen from Holland. 3000 farms being seized and farmers forced off their land and homes taken by the Dutch Government on orders from German Klaus Schwab the Chairman of the World Economic Forum and self proclaimed Leader of the New World Order. People will starve unless this is stopped. Farmers and people of the World must unite. Lets support them and share and retweet. The attack has begun. #UK and #USA #Canada are next. We must fight back. #WEF2030Agenda #DutchFarmers #GlobalResistance

Agree but, it's hard to be the first one.  You know
the Govt. is going to crucify the first to make an
example.  Still, first one or not, Ya gotta do it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Originally Posted By jungatheart:

View Quote

That critical point has to be fairly near considering the existing suicide rate of farmers.  May as well go out on your feet.  I’m sure that conversation has already been had many times over there by now.

2022 07 06 Dutch Farmers commit suicide because of the #wef agenda, but international MSM is silence

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 5:41:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#7]
Pay with your palm: Tencent launches new payment method in China

Experiencing new 'Palm Payment' tech on Beijing subway

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv
The National Assembly in France adopted article 3 of the Justice bill which authorizes the authorities to remotely activate the cameras and microphones of telephones or other connected devices without the knowledge of the persons concerned.

80 votes for, 24 against

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv
The National Assembly in France adopted article 3 of the Justice bill which authorizes the authorities to remotely activate the cameras and microphones of telephones or other connected devices without the knowledge of the persons concerned.

80 votes for, 24 against

View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv

80 votes for, 24 against

View Quote

How 1984 of them.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#11]

The same reason our military continues training through marksmanship, hostage rescue, and CQB drills to name a few - to keep these skills sharpened.

Honestly, this is probably just propaganda from our side. A few pictures of Chinese shooting guns gets more attention than a picture of 100+ unarmed Chinese crossing our border even though the unarmed group of Chinese may have the knowledge of surveillance, espionage, and sabotage of our local governments and infrastructure.

I’m much more afraid of the later.

View Quote

That doesn’t explain the beginners style handling of the weapons and surprise of shooting in their faces once you go down the rabbit hole of Yon’s videos he posted. Most of these videos are showing the same pattern by other people, too.
I’m not concerned about the couple guys shooting, I’m with you, the amount of people coming over undocumented and never will have a reason to shoot one round ever to cause a huge amount of damage to our infrastructure. All they need is readily available at your nearest convenience store.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:10:35 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Boston 1775 was a good example. Out of the whole area, only 77 men willing to stand their ground.

Obviously they weren't alone in spirit since that number swelled in 15,000 in hours, but the 77 had to be willing to exchange fire with the government first before the others would give themselves mental permission to throw down as well.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Damn
View Quote

Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

How 1984 of them.
View Quote

Wanna hear something else that’s scary?

A speaker can become a microphone.

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By darg508:

That doesn’t explain the beginners style handling of the weapons and surprise of shooting in their faces once you go down the rabbit hole of Yon’s videos he posted. Most of these videos are showing the same pattern by other people, too.
I’m not concerned about the couple guys shooting, I’m with you, the amount of people coming over undocumented and never will have a reason to shoot one round ever to cause a huge amount of damage to our infrastructure. All they need is readily available at your nearest convenience store.
View All Quotes

The same reason our military continues training through marksmanship, hostage rescue, and CQB drills to name a few - to keep these skills sharpened.

Honestly, this is probably just propaganda from our side. A few pictures of Chinese shooting guns gets more attention than a picture of 100+ unarmed Chinese crossing our border even though the unarmed group of Chinese may have the knowledge of surveillance, espionage, and sabotage of our local governments and infrastructure.

I’m much more afraid of the later.

I guess I missed the videos.  Do you have a link?

One other thought.  Mass shooters usually get killed or arrested.  I just don’t see that form of an attack as being anywhere near as effective as a sabotage event  on a scale that could affect over 1000 times more people for a lot longer time.

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Dr. Lawrence Sellin
@LawrenceSellin
I completely agree with
@Michael_Yon

It is war. There is a U.S. government-orchestrated illegal alien invasion underway meant to destroy the U.S. like France is being destroyed. Chinese military and intelligence personnel are freely entering the U.S. for subversion and sabotage.

https://twitter.com/LawrenceSellin/status/1676832576781299713

View Quote

Is this link broke? Or is it me?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:06:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#16]
Originally Posted By Silas:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Silas:
Dr. Lawrence Sellin
@LawrenceSellin
I completely agree with
@Michael_Yon

It is war. There is a U.S. government-orchestrated illegal alien invasion underway meant to destroy the U.S. like France is being destroyed. Chinese military and intelligence personnel are freely entering the U.S. for subversion and sabotage.

https://twitter.com/LawrenceSellin/status/1676832576781299713

Twitter is only accessible to account members now.  Hopefully, it’s only temporary.

That’s why I post the text of the tweet along with the tweet.  This one just doesn’t show in the post.

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#17]

A speaker can become is a microphone.

View Quote

FIFY

They have been that way since they started being software driven instead of hardware driven.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

FIFY

They have been that way since they started being software driven instead of hardware driven.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

A speaker can become is a microphone.

FIFY

From what I understand, this could be accomplished back in the analog days, too.

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:46:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#19]

That doesn't explain the beginners style handling of the weapons and surprise of shooting in their faces once you go down the rabbit hole of Yon's videos he posted. Most of these videos are showing the same pattern by other people, too.
I'm not concerned about the couple guys shooting, I'm with you, the amount of people coming over undocumented and never will have a reason to shoot one round ever to cause a huge amount of damage to our infrastructure. All they need is readily available at your nearest convenience store.
View Quote
About ten years ago, hosted half a dozen Chinese engineers of our company and as a summer evening team building event (ok, planned American corruption), took them to a friend's private shooting range.  

Their eyeballs got huge when moments later, a bunch of friends' big American pickups arrived, with the beds of each full of cases of firearms, with magazines and ammo everywhere.  The assortment that day was a typical cross section of 10/22s, Glocks, ARs, and even 50BMG.  They couldn't believe what we had for vehicles, let alone firearms.   We told them this is just what we could fit in our pickups and was just a normal range day.

We went over the rules of firearms safety and started to wonder what we got ourselves into and what truly made it through the communication barrier.  One of the Chinese guys was in an underground airsoft league as airsoft is illegal in China.  That immediately shocked me and had no idea little plastic ball guns were verboten.  He was very good with various pistols having never handled a real firearm.  One was in the military for a year and said it was his first time ever actually sending a bullet down range.  In the Chinese military, they would let them handle and carry rifles but never were allowed to possess or fire any live ammunition.

One takeaway from the range time was they were very quick learners, absorbed every instruction, and were disciplined compared to teaching a stereotypical American how to safely handle and shoot a firearm.  They had the times of their lives and took countless photos of shooting targets and of each other posing with firearms.

After they went back home, asked them if they had fun at the range and they would refuse to discuss it even in several direct one-on-one phone calls when asked.  The reality began to sink in that the CCP probably knew everything that happened with all their cell phone evidence and it wasn't a good thing for them.  Perhaps ending up on some social credit naughty list.

So no, it's not a surprise at all if there are Chinese troops sneaking into the country starting out at square one with firearm skills and training.  "There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent." --Lao Tzu
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:03:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Agreed. Makes zero sense.
View All Quotes
Why is it that the Chinese that come over the border need to learn to shoot when they are supposed to be military operatives?! Or do you think they are civilians?!  They would be far more effective if they would have at least some military training which would make them fit and able?!

I think it makes perfect sense. The Chinese that are seen at gun ranges are actually Chinese fleeing China. I'm guessing your average guy in China can never hold a gun much less

shoot one. They come here and can go to a gun range, rent a gun and can shoot one fulfilling a dream. This is very common from people from many different countries not just China.

I lived in Mexico for 10 years. You can't do that there either. Probably the main reason so many innocents are killed during cartel shoot-outs. They've never practiced.

I knew an Irish guy that owned a paintball place in Ireland decades ago. He got shut down because the IRA was training there. It all makes sense once you think about it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:49:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:

I think it makes perfect sense. The Chinese that are seen at gun ranges are actually Chinese fleeing China. I'm guessing your average guy in China can never hold a gun much less

shoot one. They come here and can go to a gun range, rent a gun and can shoot one fulfilling a dream. This is very common from people from many different countries not just China.

I lived in Mexico for 10 years. You can't do that there either. Probably the main reason so many innocents are killed during cartel shoot-outs. They've never practiced.

I knew an Irish guy that owned a paintball place in Ireland decades ago. He got shut down because the IRA was training there. It all makes sense once you think about it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:
Why is it that the Chinese that come over the border need to learn to shoot when they are supposed to be military operatives?! Or do you think they are civilians?!  They would be far more effective if they would have at least some military training which would make them fit and able?!

I don't think people realize how much training helps. Due to understaffing and being in the right place at the right time, I got to play OpFor for the local SO a number of times. There were a good few times I didn't have a specific scenario and got to be creative; I was helping them learn, but I also learned a lot as well, like what's most likely to wipe the whole stack coming in the front door and necessitate a reset, how susceptible to lizard brain distractions cops generally are and they frequently "die" to divert-and-maneuver tricks a combat vet would have countered, extremely dumb and repeatable positioning mistakes LE overwatch frequently makes because they don't expect anyone to really be looking for them, and so on.

Shooting 1 MOA all day is great for fighting at long distance, but being able to outthink and outmaneuver your opponent because you've practiced doing so in non-fatal encounters trumps aim 9 times out of 10 when things get close.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 6:46:28 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Government will crucify 3000, plus their families.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By trails-end:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trails-end:

Then 3000 needs to become 30,000 that need to become 300,000 that needs to become 3,000,000.

The government works for the people, not the people for the government. Globalists disguised as government have no right to take peoples farms and downsize the agricultural industry in the name of global warming. There are other ways to approach that. Messing with generational livelihoods and the worlds food supply is not one of them.

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Nearly HALF of tap water in U.S. is laced with hormone-warping 'forever chemicals' linked to cancer and infertility, major government study finds - with worst-hit areas in Cali, Eastern Seaboard, Great Lakes and Great Plains

- Government scientists detected toxic PFAS in 45 percent of US water sources
- The sprawling study is the most comprehensive yet to highlight the problem
- READ MORE:  Makers of PFAS 'forever chemicals' covered up the dangers

Concentrations are measured in parts per trillion (PPT)

1.   Brunswick County, N.C. at 185.9ppt
2.   Quad Cities, Iowa at 109.8ppt
3.   Miami, Fla. at 56.7ppt
4.   Bergen County, N.J. at 51.4ppt
5.   Wilmington, N.C. at 50.5ppt
6.   Philadelphia, Pa. at 46.3ppt
7.   Louisville, Ky. at 45.2ppt
8.   New Orleans, La. at 41.8ppt
9.   Charleston, S.C. at 33.3ppt
10.  Decatur, Ala. at 24.1ppt

Information courtesy of a separate report by the Environmental Working Group

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12271527/Nearly-HALF-tap-water-contaminated-forever-chemicals.html
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Heart of US economy moves SOUTH: Six states in the sunbelt now contribute more to the national GDP than perennial powerhouse the Northeast after $100b 'wealth migration' during COVID

- Florida, Texas, Georgia, North and South Carolina and Tennessee are now outperforming the Washington-New-York-Boston corridor
- The switch took place during the pandemic and shows no signs of reversing
- Two-thirds of all job growth in the country is now concentrated in the Southeast, and it is home to 10 of the 15 fastest-growing cities

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12270995/Heart-economy-moves-SOUTH-100b-wealth-migration-COVID.html

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
About ten years ago, hosted half a dozen Chinese engineers of our company and as a summer evening team building event (ok, planned American corruption), took them to a friend's private shooting range.  

Their eyeballs got huge when moments later, a bunch of friends' big American pickups arrived, with the beds of each full of cases of firearms, with magazines and ammo everywhere.  The assortment that day was a typical cross section of 10/22s, Glocks, ARs, and even 50BMG.  They couldn't believe what we had for vehicles, let alone firearms.   We told them this is just what we could fit in our pickups and was just a normal range day.

We went over the rules of firearms safety and started to wonder what we got ourselves into and what truly made it through the communication barrier.  One of the Chinese guys was in an underground airsoft league as airsoft is illegal in China.  That immediately shocked me and had no idea little plastic ball guns were verboten.  He was very good with various pistols having never handled a real firearm.  One was in the military for a year and said it was his first time ever actually sending a bullet down range.  In the Chinese military, they would let them handle and carry rifles but never were allowed to possess or fire any live ammunition.

One takeaway from the range time was they were very quick learners, absorbed every instruction, and were disciplined compared to teaching a stereotypical American how to safely handle and shoot a firearm.  They had the times of their lives and took countless photos of shooting targets and of each other posing with firearms.

After they went back home, asked them if they had fun at the range and they would refuse to discuss it even in several direct one-on-one phone calls when asked.  The reality began to sink in that the CCP probably knew everything that happened with all their cell phone evidence and it wasn't a good thing for them.  Perhaps ending up on some social credit naughty list.

So no, it's not a surprise at all if there are Chinese troops sneaking into the country starting out at square one with firearm skills and training.  "There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent." --Lao Tzu
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:

That doesn't explain the beginners style handling of the weapons and surprise of shooting in their faces once you go down the rabbit hole of Yon's videos he posted. Most of these videos are showing the same pattern by other people, too.
I'm not concerned about the couple guys shooting, I'm with you, the amount of people coming over undocumented and never will have a reason to shoot one round ever to cause a huge amount of damage to our infrastructure. All they need is readily available at your nearest convenience store.

Your airsoft comment reminded me of this video.  

Can Airsoft Translate to Real Firearm Skill?

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#27]
When did we lose the understanding that government should represent our will and wishes instead of controlling us?

Things are upside down and there is only one way to right the ship again.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
When did we lose the understanding that government should represent our will and wishes instead of controlling us?

View Quote

Well before I was born.  History is filled with examples that show what is happening now is not a new concept.

Personally, I don’t believe the ship can be righted, even the way it used to be just a short time ago.  By simply applying the “only way to right the ship”, we would never be the same country again afterwards.

People need to accept that what is gone is gone with the hope of building something completely new.  How we get there is the question.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Our government has been morphing into the monstrosity it’s become ever since it was founded. That’s the entire problem. The size has grown to become unmanageable and the great majority of problems stem from that. The corruption, inefficiency, overspending etc. can all be traced back to size. The federal government should not be the biggest employer in the country. Couple that with man’s greed and appetite for power and you have the perfect formula for disaster.

And like you said, there’s only 1 way to fix that. Start completely over. And hopefully realize the mistakes that were made that caused our downfall and not allow ourselves to repeat them.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Well before I was born.  History is filled with examples that show what is happening now is not a new concept.

Personally, I don’t believe the ship can be righted, even the way it used to be just a short time ago.  By simply applying the “only way to right the ship”, we would never be the same country again afterwards.

People need to accept that what is gone is gone with the hope of building something completely new.  How we get there is the question.
View All Quotes

Unfortunately unless the solution involves really scary and hard times it likely won’t be something people with conservatives values will like.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Unfortunately unless the solution involves really scary and hard times it likely won’t be something people with conservatives values will like.
View All Quotes

I agree.  The biggest unfortunate part is by the time we get to the realization of what needs to be done, it will be far too late.  Some believe it’s already too late.

I cannot fully say I’m in the “already too late” camp but what should be done should have started years ago.

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#32]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
4h
·
Muslim blames "racism" and colonialism for the recent riots; "they colonized us for 132 years now it's our turn to colonize your country....until death..".

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110672859483306981

FRENCH INFERNO: Riots blaze through France as experts blame failed immigration policies

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#33]
Lots of relevant points in this decades old video.  My apologies to those without a twitter account.  This is the best I can do to fill you in….

Lara Logan retweeted this on her site…

Original thread

This is an important thread as the man describes what is going on and the attacks that we are under so please watch and share all of the videos.

The US is being destroyed (mainly from within) because our middle class and constitution stand in the way of global governance.
—-
The Club of Rome is about degrowth and depopulation. In order to transition to global technocratic governance, the US must be destroyed. There is a reason our middle class is being decimated.
—-
The technocrats always talk about 2030 and 2050. The 2030 agenda is essentially a check point on the status of obtaining total global transformation by 2050. They also talk about sustainability. Most people think that relates to the climate but it is about depopulation.
—-
This is when I started getting the chills. Keep in mind that this video is from 1994. There is a reason why Bill Gates, Fauci, and others talk about never ending, increasing in numbers viruses/pandemics and the desperate need to vaccinate everyone globally.
—-
I’ve heard others say this but I, too, find it interesting that more of the “elite” technocrats haven’t died from covid nor have they apparently been stricken with myocarditis. Regardless, the plan is mass famine and death to reach a sustainable population.
—-
Though I think what Russia is doing is beyond reprehensible, it appears that Russia has been used as a distraction for decades. Also, is it any surprise that Christopher Steele of the Russian collusion hoax is MI6 knowing that Britain is global governance HQ?
—-
The technocrats are financing the transformation to global technocratic fascist totalitarian governance via controlling the natural resources.

Sound familiar?
—-
I’m guessing this is the real reason why it took days to shoot down the Chinese balloon. #ChineseSpyBalloon
—-
Proof of what he is saying about the Club of Rome and depopulation is true, straight from the mouth of one of the founders of the Club of Rome.
—-

Dr. John Coleman: The Club of Rome, Chatham House And The Committee of 300

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:19:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#34]

The federal government should not be the biggest employer in the country.
View Quote
There are nearly two million employees at the federal level plus an additional twenty million state and local government employees.   Our government is the world's largest corporate employer by a factor of ten compared to second on the list, Walmart.

We all know how well large multidivision corporations work, especially when by the Constitution, are designed to be at war with each other for power, money, and control.  It's amazing it lasted this long.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 2:46:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#35]
Brave New World

China’s military is leading the world in brain ‘neurostrike’ weapons: Report

Technology could be key asymmetric warfare tool for Taiwan military assault

China‘s People’s Liberation Army is developing high-technology weapons designed to disrupt brain functions and influence government leaders or entire populations, according to a report by three open-source intelligence analysts.

The weapons can be used to directly attack or control brains using microwave or other directed energy weapons in handheld guns or larger weapons firing electromagnetic beams, adding that the danger of China‘s brain warfare weapons prior to or during a conflict is no longer theoretical.

“Unknown to many, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its People’s Liberation Army (PLA) have established themselves as world leaders in the development of neurostrike weapons,” according to the 12-page report, “Enumerating, Targeting and Collapsing the Chinese Communist Party’s Neurostrike Program.” A copy of the study was obtained by The Washington Times.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/6/chinas-military-leading-world-brain-neurostrike-we/
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Twitter video starts at 51:25 mark

We're joined by Whitney Webb to talk about Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates, Digital Currency, The "Collapse" theory, and more.

Whitney Webb has been a professional writer, researcher and journalist since 2016. She has written for several websites and, from 2017 to 2020, was a staff writer and senior investigative reporter for Mint Press News. She currently writes for Unlimited Hangout and The Last American Vagabond. She is the author of the book One Nation Under Blackmail.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Club of Rome is now headquartered in Winterthur, Switzerland, about 75 miles from Davos, where the WEF is headquartered.

Man, I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.  I've never thought of myself that way.  So either I have become one, or the world really is going to Hell in a hand basket.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
Club of Rome is now headquartered in Winterthur, Switzerland, about 75 miles from Davos, where the WEF is headquartered.

Man, I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.  I've never thought of myself that way.  So either I have become one, or the world really is going to Hell in a hand basket.
View Quote

lol

How would your 2023 self like to site down and watch that video with your 1994 self?

2023 self -  Hey, what’d ya think about that part?

1994 self - That’s just crazy!

2023 self - Yes, it is! It’s completely insane!

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I just finished watching the speech by Dr John Coleman about the Committee of 300.   While I was watching it, I kept thinking, “This guy is so far out there, he really is a conspiracy kook.”  But then I reflected on how many things he claimed were their goals that have actually transpired in the intervening years.  He either was correct about that group, or he is, by amazing coincidence, inadvertently correct about an awful lot of things going on today that have no relation to one another.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#40]

That critical point has to be fairly near considering the existing suicide rate of farmers.  May as well go out on your feet.  I’m sure that conversation has already been had many times over there by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrjWU2DwXY

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#41]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/31EE50E2-2037-4A4D-B62F-D240B618B25D_jpe-2877585.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/479246FB-3B8C-477D-8F2F-8885F9A689E6_jpe-2877587.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/F582C990-577D-462F-85F9-DD5F3CC37135_jpe-2877588.JPG

Wow!

I hope this leads to something good but also remember Jacinda Ardern’s resignation leading to what so far looks to be a more evil direction with Chris Hipkins.

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Brave New World

China’s military is leading the world in brain ‘neurostrike’ weapons: Report

Technology could be key asymmetric warfare tool for Taiwan military assault

China‘s People’s Liberation Army is developing high-technology weapons designed to disrupt brain functions and influence government leaders or entire populations, according to a report by three open-source intelligence analysts.

The weapons can be used to directly attack or control brains using microwave or other directed energy weapons in handheld guns or larger weapons firing electromagnetic beams, adding that the danger of China‘s brain warfare weapons prior to or during a conflict is no longer theoretical.

“Unknown to many, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its People’s Liberation Army (PLA) have established themselves as world leaders in the development of neurostrike weapons,” according to the 12-page report, “Enumerating, Targeting and Collapsing the Chinese Communist Party’s Neurostrike Program.” A copy of the study was obtained by The Washington Times.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/6/chinas-military-leading-world-brain-neurostrike-we/
View Quote

WHAT IS NEUROSTRIKE? | CHINAS BRAIN CONTROL TECH

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7VfeDms0U
View Quote

I consider myself pretty well read and up-to-date on next gen military tech, and even some little known stuff - but this is the first time I have EVER heard of a "neurostrike" weapon. I bet China is crazy enough to deploy it without even a second thought. I also heard rumors that they plan to blind our fighter pilots with lasers in any air-to-air engagements. They DGAF.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#44]
I would suggest that a great many posters here have little to fear from a "brain strike" weapon.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 2:19:13 AM EDT
[#45]

Wow!

I hope this leads to something good but also remember Jacinda Ardern’s resignation leading to what so far looks to be a more evil direction with Chris Hipkins.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/31EE50E2-2037-4A4D-B62F-D240B618B25D_jpe-2877585.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/479246FB-3B8C-477D-8F2F-8885F9A689E6_jpe-2877587.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/F582C990-577D-462F-85F9-DD5F3CC37135_jpe-2877588.JPG

Wow!

When dealing with people who use misdirection and illusion as policy, you should always be most ready for a surprise knife in the back right when it starts looking like you're gaining ground.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:04:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
I would suggest that a great many posters Americans here have little to fear from a "brain strike" weapon.
View Quote

fixed
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 9:56:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#47]
Fascism is more of a threat than Communism.

Nationwide AI Mass Surveillance System Takes Root In Another State

A national mass surveillance system boosted by artificial intelligence (AI) took root in another state.

The town council of Jackson, Wyoming, agreed in a close vote last month to install the 30 solar-powered license plate recognition (LPR) cameras along their streets and traffic lights, which feeds into a centralized surveillance system managed by the private company Flock Safety. The town is the first in the state of Wyoming to install the cameras.

Council members who agreed to the measure expressed reluctance with their decision. Councilman Jonathan Schechter indicated his belief that the cameras marked a negative trend down an undesirable path.

“I don’t like this particular arc of this particular part of history,” said Schechter. “I’m screaming ‘stop’ as I vote ‘yes.’”

The cameras in Jackson are part of the “Falcon” line, which sends instant alerts to law enforcement. There are different models of the AI surveillance technology, each named after birds: Raven, an audio device for detecting sounds of crime such as gunshots, breaking glass, sawing metal, and screeching tires; Wing, which combs through thousands of hours of footage for specific vehicle identifiers for police; and Condor, which provides a live feed with zooming capabilities. The model names match the company name, Flock Safety, which calls its AI-powered mass surveillance system “TALON.”

TALON has stirred up controversy for its similarities to the technology in science fiction realities portrayed by TV dramas like “Person of Interest” and “Black Mirror,” both of which first aired 12 years ago. In the former, the government relies on an AI program that predicts crime by monitoring the public through surveillance video and all other electronic communications. Multiple episodes of the latter, each of which are stand-alone dramas reminiscent of the “Twilight Zone,” touch on the abuses and extremes of government-involved mass surveillance.

Unlike its TV drama counterparts, Flock Safety says their cameras only capture and retain data on license plates and vehicles — not people — for 30 days or the timeframe required by state and local law.

Yet, much like “Person of Interest,” the real-world AI program by Flock Safety can predict personal associations through “convoy analysis,” which identifies proximity and travel patterns of vehicles. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) characterized Flock Safety’s technology as “Orwellian,” following an investigative report released last year.

Flock Safety allows police to obtain unfettered access to a suspect’s vehicle history over time across state lines, known as “multi-geo search.” It also allows law enforcement to search for “vehicle fingerprints” compiled by its AI. That not only includes traditional features like vehicle make, type, and color, but unique features such as bumper stickers and decals.

Over 2,000 cities across 43 states have installed Flock Safety cameras, according to the company. Civilians may also purchase the cameras and opt to share their footage in real time with law enforcement; hundreds of homeowners associations (HOAs) have turned to the devices as their preferred security.

With their Flock Safety purchase, private camera owners may have their cameras alert them to customized “hot lists” of license plates. Pings on those hot lists are automatically run against state police watchlists and the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC). Law enforcement receives immediate notification of any hits against their state watchlist or the NCIC.

Flock Safety’s technology may be used for more than LPR surveillance. CEO and co-founder, Garrett Langley, told Vice News in 2021 that his technology could possibly be used by immigration authorities to deport illegal immigrants.

“Yes, if it was legal in a state, we would not be in a position to stop them. I don’t think we would be in a position to encourage it either,” said Langley. “We give our customers the tools to decide and let them go from there.”

Flock began installing its cameras in 2017, the year it was founded. Langley credited personal experiences of property crime in Atlanta, Georgia, for the inspiration to create the company. Prior to Flock Safety, Langley launched a car subscription service called Clutch and a live events mobile technology company called Experience; he sold the latter company to Cox Enterprises for $200 million in 2014. Matt Feury, the other co-founder, followed Langley from Experience.

Flock Safety accrued $230 million in starting venture capital from Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, Initialized Capital, Axon, Bedrock Capital, Founders Fund, and Y-Combinator. In the last few years, Flock Safety has raised around $380 million; according to the company, its valuation sits at around $3.5 billion.

Flock Safety’s main competitor, Motorola Solutions, also operates a similar database.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nationwide-ai-mass-surveillance-system-takes-root-in-another-state

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 10:08:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
US Embassy Choir Sang ‘Soulful’ Rendition Of Chinese National Anthem At Fourth Of July Event In Beijing

The choir of the U.S. Embassy in Beijing performed the Chinese national anthem at its celebration on the Fourth of July, according to a video circulating on social media, with the ambassador calling it a “soulful rendition.”

The U.S. Embassy in Beijing held an event to celebrate the United States’ Independence Day on July 4th, inviting several foreign nations’ ambassadors and Chinese dignitaries along with Americans and U.S. diplomats who live and work in China. At the event, the embassy’s choir, DipNotes, performed China’s national anthem, “March of the Volunteers,” according to several videos of the event posted on Twitter and YouTube.

[youtube]shorts/XUMFNIy-zT0[/youtube]
https://youtube.com/shorts/XUMFNIy-zT0?feature=share

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/06/us-ambassador-embassy-choir-sang-chinese-national-anthem-fourth-july-beijing/
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#49]
This is MUCH BIGGER than meat processing, PEOPLE NEED TO PUT FOOD SECURITY INTO THEIR OWN HANDS.

Charlie Rankin, host of As A Man Thinketh speaks with Chris Roper and Dave Carter from the Flowerhill Institute about their Meat & Poultry Processing Capacity Technical Assistance (MPPTA) Program.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 10:30:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#50]
This guy says that what’s currently happening in the Netherlands & France will eventually spread to America.

The Netherlands Government Just Collapsed | Major Details Explained

Page / 314
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top