Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 314
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
I would suggest that a great many posters here have little to fear from a "brain strike" weapon.
View Quote

Is that directed at the posters in this particular thread or GD in general?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 11:20:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#2]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
It's kicking off in Eritrea.

Joking it's an "Eritrean festival" in the German town of Giessen.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110678739906832407

Don’t forget to turn on the CC translation to english.
GIESSEN: Trotz Zusammenstöße mit Polizei – Umstrittenes Eritrea-Festival darf stattfinden

Eritrea prostest in Gießen, Germany #viyanshi5 #shorts #ytshorts #protest #hyderabad #telugu
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Frost7:

When dealing with people who use misdirection and illusion as policy, you should always be most ready for a surprise knife in the back right when it starts looking like you're gaining ground.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

If true, those Dutch farmers should be shooting. They’ve stated many of those farms have been in those families for generations.

When government comes to wrongfully evict you from your home and destroy your livelihood and you’re not willing to protect it with the ultimate sacrifice, where does that leave you?

Originally Posted By jungatheart:

Agree but, it's hard to be the first one.  You know
the Govt. is going to crucify the first to make an
example.  Still, first one or not, Ya gotta do it.

That critical point has to be fairly near considering the existing suicide rate of farmers.  May as well go out on your feet.  I’m sure that conversation has already been had many times over there by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrjWU2DwXY

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/31EE50E2-2037-4A4D-B62F-D240B618B25D_jpe-2877585.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/479246FB-3B8C-477D-8F2F-8885F9A689E6_jpe-2877587.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/F582C990-577D-462F-85F9-DD5F3CC37135_jpe-2877588.JPG

Wow!

I hope this leads to something good but also remember Jacinda Ardern’s resignation leading to what so far looks to be a more evil direction with Chris Hipkins.

When dealing with people who use misdirection and illusion as policy, you should always be most ready for a surprise knife in the back right when it starts looking like you're gaining ground.

This might be the perfect explanation -

Serpent Squeeze:  This Rape of the Mind works.  This is a very close analogy.  A technique being used now to make intense experiences like lockdowns.  Then relax.  Then squeeze more intensely.   When the prey reaches maximum relaxation, squeeze down.  Increasing the intensity.  Repeat this until total control, or enough control that genociding the independent-thinkers is easy by unleashing genocidal rainbow-flag-wavers on them.  Then you have North Korea, Nazi Germany, or thousands of other cults and cult-nations that exist or have existed:

Strangled by a Boa Constrictor | Deadly 60 | Series 2 | BBC Earth

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Neil Oliver: The reality that lies beneath the purveyors of "kindness and inclusion" is hatred.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Careful….though Mark Rutte is woke-trash and WEF/CCP puppet, the BBB party is a wolf dressed as a wolf.  Rutte and BBB come from same ecosystem.  It’s a trick.  This is a squall before the storm.  If the Dutch will not physically fight and eject from their borders those forced upon them, the Dutch face a South African-style genocide.  
@elonmusk
knows what can happen.  As does
@laralogan

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:57:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Rancher Refuses to Inject 'Gene Therapy' mRNA Jabs In His Cattle as Push Continues to Mandate Them

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Symptoms of killer virus 'highly likely' to reach Britain

The World Health Organisation noted the virus was among its nine "priority diseases", a system that lays bare the biggest public health risks.

Experts have warned that the symptoms of the new killer virus could reach the UK as new cases have been reported across Europe. Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) has been described as the current biggest threat to public health, after breaking out in Iraq and Namibia.

The deadly virus has also caused two reported deaths in Pakistan while many cases have been reported in Spain.

Last week, insiders speaking to Parliament's Science, Innovation and Technology Committee revealed it was "highly likely" there could soon be cases in the UK.

During the hearing, James Wood, head of veterinary medicine at Cambridge University, said CCHF could find its way to the UK "through our ticks, at some point".

According to WHO, CCHF is a widespread disease caused by a tick-borne virus (Nairovirus) of the Bunyaviridae family.

The CCHF virus causes severe viral haemorrhagic fever outbreaks, with a case fatality rate of 10–40 percent.

The onset of symptoms include sudden, with fever, myalgia, (muscle ache), dizziness, neck pain and stiffness, backache, headache, sore eyes and photophobia (sensitivity to light).

People might have nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain and sore throat early on, followed by sharp mood swings and confusion.

However, after two to four days, the agitation may be replaced by sleepiness, depression and lassitude, and the abdominal pain may localize to the upper right quadrant, with detectable hepatomegaly (liver enlargement).

The length of the symptoms depends on thow the virus was aquired. Following infection by a tick bite, the incubation period is usually one to three days, with a maximum of nine days.

The incubation period following contact with infected blood or tissues is usually five to six days, with a documented maximum of 13 days. WHO noted CCHF was among its nine "priority diseases", a system that lays bare the biggest public health risks.

The health agency said that general supportive care with treatment of symptoms is the main approach to managing CCHF in people. The antiviral drug ribavirin has been used to treat CCHF infection with apparent benefit. Both oral and intravenous formulations seem to be effective.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1788784/CCHF-killer-virus-symptoms-reach-UK
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Gigantic swarm of grasshoppers flying into Utah is so large it is picked up by weather RADAR

- The plague-like surge moving into northwestern Utah late last month was picked up by radar from the National Weather Service
- The insects were captured around 6 pm on June 21 heading northeast toward the Great Salt Lake before hitting Tooele, Utah
- Swarms of grasshoppers have been terrorizing the state for weeks

'Every bit of alfalfa that’s in my fields is gone,' rancher Michael Dow told KSLTV. 'I planted a pasture and all the seedlings were about 3/4 of an inch tall Sunday morning, and on Sunday evening, they were gone, it was bare dirt' he explained.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12278223/Gigantic-swarm-grasshoppers-flying-Utah-large-picked-weather-RADAR.html
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting description and discussion of Paris riots and how Paris has been drastically changed.

Debanked: First Nigel Farage, Next You? French Riots: Coming to the UK next?

On this week's #NCFNewspeak, NCF Director Peter Whittle & Senior Fellows Dr. Philip Kiszely and Rafe Heydel-Mankoo discuss the riots in France and the state of Muslim/race-relations in the UK. In the wake of Nigel Farage stating Coutts bank is closing his bank account, they also look into the worrying issue of banks cancelling the accounts of people who express views that counter woke ideology. Is Britain going towards a Chinese social credit system, where people who hold "unacceptable" views are denied access to essential services?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I’m pretty sure we all know where this is headed.  It is getting us used to the idea of canceling people because they have non-conforming views.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You know, it just occurred to me now that the image of the beast might be the coming AI Singularity discussed elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Gigantic swarm of grasshoppers flying into Utah is so large it is picked up by weather RADAR

- The plague-like surge moving into northwestern Utah late last month was picked up by radar from the National Weather Service
- The insects were captured around 6 pm on June 21 heading northeast toward the Great Salt Lake before hitting Tooele, Utah

'Every bit of alfalfa that’s in my fields is gone,' rancher Michael Dow told KSLTV. 'I planted a pasture and all the seedlings were about 3/4 of an inch tall Sunday morning, and on Sunday evening, they were gone, it was bare dirt' he explained.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12278223/Gigantic-swarm-grasshoppers-flying-Utah-large-picked-weather-RADAR.html
View Quote

We don’t need no damn alfalfa when we can just eat grasshoppers.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Alexandra Tolstoy says FIVE MILLION people at risk of bank account closure | 'Orwellian nightmare!'

Alexandra Tolstoy says FIVE MILLION people at risk of bank account closure | 'Orwellian nightmare!'

Businesswoman Alexandra Tolstoy recalls her ‘terrifying’ experience of having her bank account shut by NatWest.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Interesting description and discussion of Paris riots and how Paris has been drastically changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xM7TSYAMeI

On this week's #NCFNewspeak, NCF Director Peter Whittle & Senior Fellows Dr. Philip Kiszely and Rafe Heydel-Mankoo discuss the riots in France and the state of Muslim/race-relations in the UK. In the wake of Nigel Farage stating Coutts bank is closing his bank account, they also look into the worrying issue of banks cancelling the accounts of people who express views that counter woke ideology. Is Britain going towards a Chinese social credit system, where people who hold "unacceptable" views are denied access to essential services?
View Quote

I’ve seen mentions 2-3 times in the last few days of the French military threatening Macron to get the “riots” under control or they are going to arrest him. I find that difficult to believe and the Twitter sources suspect so I haven’t posted anything. If it had any legitimacy, Twitter would be blowing up. One can hope though.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:05:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#14]

View All Quotes

I’ll use my share of grasshoppers to catch fish.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#15]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-kqwRGIso

Businesswoman Alexandra Tolstoy recalls her ‘terrifying’ experience of having her bank account shut by NatWest.

View Quote

Control the money and control the food and you will control the people.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
I’m pretty sure we all know where this is headed.  It is getting us used to the idea of canceling people because they have non-conforming views.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You know, it just occurred to me now that the image of the beast might be the coming AI Singularity discussed elsewhere.
View Quote

For some of us, it’s hard not to see the blatant similarities of current events and what’s prophesied in the Bible. It’s funny how some thought the mark of the beast was a credit card or a Social Security number.  Now, we can clearly see that it can literally be a mark on your right hand or on your forehead.

I’m with you on this AI-Singularity stuff.  The potential of its use for evil is beyond comprehension.  The things we see that AI can do now are incredible.  What gets my attention is what is it capable of doing right now that is being hidden from the public view and what is it capable of doing in the future as this technology is said to be increasing at an incredible rate?

And is the Antichrist amongst us now and is he a publicly known figure that just hasn’t been revealed yet?  It sure seems the four horsemen are at least in the barn, saddling their horses, and getting ready to ride.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#17]

I’ve seen mentions 2-3 times in the last few days of the French military threatening Macron to get the “riots” under control or they are going to arrest him. I find that difficult to believe and the Twitter sources suspect so I haven’t posted anything. If it had any legitimacy, Twitter would be blowing up. One can hope though.

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xM7TSYAMeI

Their description of Paris made me think of what San Francisco has become, even without riots.  New York City, too.

I do see that Macron is becoming less effective and a replacement might be in the works.  As been noted before, there are a lot of world leaders already in positions around the world that were either placed their by the resignation of a current leader or by an obvious fraudulent election, all within a short periods of time and also, the replacements always seem to be worse for individual freedom than the ones being replaced.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Their description of Paris made me think of what San Francisco has become, even without riots.  New York City, too.

I do see that Macron is becoming less effective and a replacement might be in the works.  As been noted before, there are a lot of world leaders already in positions around the world that were either placed their by the resignation of a current leader or by an obvious fraudulent election, all within a short periods of time and also, the replacements always seem to be worse for individual freedom than the ones being replaced.

View Quote

Funny how that works, huh?

I can envision that happening here.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#19]
The push for UBI.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

View All Quotes

We are teetering on that aren’t we.
What concerns me is who Kamala would nominate as her VP. They’d pretty much be rubber stamped by Congress. Then something happens to Kamala the useful idiot and America wakes up to a president that no one elected. That would be a helluva coup by the evil intent on destroying this country.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#21]

What concerns me is who Kamala would nominate as her VP. They’d pretty much be rubber stamped by Congress. Then something happens to Kamala the useful idiot and America wakes up to a president that no one elected. That would be a helluva coup by the evil intent on destroying this country.
View Quote

Yeah, umm... I'm pretty sure that's already happened.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#22]
My wife, my kids and my family are well aware and tough conversations have been had that if anyone comes to destroy the farm that we have built there will be no debate that at the very least my father, brother and father in law and I will be in that “77 “ as foolish or crazy as that sounds.  Our small town is food supply sufficient and for the most part prepared .  Foolish or not we are mentally, financially and legally as ready as one could be for something horrible.  Just tying this makes me sick but it’s our generations turn.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

If you’re referring to 2020 I wholeheartedly agree.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 10:48:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frost7] [#24]

Serpent Squeeze:  This Rape of the Mind works.  This is a very close analogy.  A technique being used now to make intense experiences like lockdowns.  Then relax.  Then squeeze more intensely.   When the prey reaches maximum relaxation, squeeze down.  Increasing the intensity.  Repeat this until total control, or enough control that genociding the independent-thinkers is easy by unleashing genocidal rainbow-flag-wavers on them.  Then you have North Korea, Nazi Germany, or thousands of other cults and cult-nations that exist or have existed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB3KlnS2V-Y
View All Quotes

If true, those Dutch farmers should be shooting. They’ve stated many of those farms have been in those families for generations.

When government comes to wrongfully evict you from your home and destroy your livelihood and you’re not willing to protect it with the ultimate sacrifice, where does that leave you?

That critical point has to be fairly near considering the existing suicide rate of farmers.  May as well go out on your feet.  I’m sure that conversation has already been had many times over there by now.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/31EE50E2-2037-4A4D-B62F-D240B618B25D_jpe-2877585.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/479246FB-3B8C-477D-8F2F-8885F9A689E6_jpe-2877587.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/F582C990-577D-462F-85F9-DD5F3CC37135_jpe-2877588.JPG

Wow!

I hope this leads to something good but also remember Jacinda Ardern’s resignation leading to what so far looks to be a more evil direction with Chris Hipkins.

Nitpicking, but Nazi Germany is a perfect example of unleashing rainbow flag warriors and communists causing such extreme backlash that the reactionary movement is every bit as violent and repressive as the movement it's reacting to.

It's a product of our schools and universities being run by adherents of the same Soviet-lite far left internationalist ideology that American education falsely creates an illusion that Hitler came out of a vacuum instead of being a violent allergic reaction to their intellectual forebears. A cautionary tale for people who want a Caesar to bulldoze the system and fix it by force. That might work, but you also might not like what replaces the old system... so much better to fix things early and peacefully when that's still doable. Unfortunately I don't think modern American society understands that lesson at all, which is why we're sliding right into the same dichotomy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Nitpicking, but Nazi Germany is a perfect example of unleashing rainbow flag warriors and communists causing such extreme backlash that the reactionary movement is every bit as violent and repressive as the movement it's reacting to.

It's a product of our schools and universities being run by adherents of the same Soviet-lite far left internationalist ideology that American education falsely creates an illusion that Hitler came out of a vacuum instead of being a violent allergic reaction to their intellectual forebears. A cautionary tale for people who want a Caesar to bulldoze the system and fix it by force. That might work, but you also might not like what replaces the old system... so much better to fix things early and peacefully when that's still doable. Unfortunately I don't think modern American society understands that lesson at all, which is why we're sliding right into the same dichotomy.
View All Quotes

Wow!

What you describe here is my full expectation to happen here in America, and call me paranoid or whatever, my big concern along with that is this future Caesar will come out of the Republican Party.

There are many good potential candidates like this already that are known within the Republican Party but the best I see in that mold is someone like a Lindsey Graham, if not Lindsey Graham himself.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Australia continues to be the testbed for tyranny.

Australians are warned to make bookings if they want to make cash withdrawals as banks go digital

- ANZ & NAB no longer permit withdrawals
- Banks are shifting to the digital age
- QLD woman was denied cash by her bank

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12269623/Banks-ANZ-NAB-no-longer-permit-large-cash-withdrawals-customers-told-book.html
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 2:24:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:...and America wakes up to a president that no one elected.
View Quote

America already did.

Biden.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Michael Yon@
MichaelYon
3 minutes ago
From Dr. Sellin: "Read and share this warning.
Over the last +40 years, China colonized the U.S. populating the country with CCP-loyal Chinese, who now form a massive enemy Fifth Column, to which is being added thousands of military-age illegal alien Chinese to conduct subversion and sabotage." #StopCHINAZIs

Link Posted: 7/10/2023 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#29]

What you describe here is my full expectation to happen here in America, and call me paranoid or whatever, my big concern along with that is this future Caesar will come out of the Republican Party.

There are many good potential candidates like this already that are known within the Republican Party but the best I see in that mold is someone like a Lindsey Graham, if not Lindsey Graham himself.

View All Quotes

Wow!

With the extreme left agenda push I don't disagree.  History repeats itself and nothing good comes out of extreme anything.  The days of compromise and understanding are behind us.  I feel that compromise and understanding won't be realized by current generations (including myself) until we all experience great loss/ and or hardship be it natural or manmade.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tooter:

America already did.

Biden.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tooter:
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:...and America wakes up to a president that no one elected.

America already did.

Biden.

Technically a handful of dumbasses did vote for him.
The scenario I described would install a POTUS than NOONE voted for. Not like it probably makes any difference though with the deep state corruption. The major difference could be having a puppet like Biden vs a true believer.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Michael Yon@
MichaelYon
3 minutes ago
From Dr. Sellin: "Read and share this warning.
Over the last +40 years, China colonized the U.S. populating the country with CCP-loyal Chinese, who now form a massive enemy Fifth Column, to which is being added thousands of military-age illegal alien Chinese to conduct subversion and sabotage." #StopCHINAZIs

https://media2.locals.com/images/posts/originals/2023-07-10/91572/91572_urt8ynxbe5g3k5w.jpeg
View Quote

That’s a great synopsis of what’s occurred and is occurring.
I could see this playing out several different ways.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#32]
His projection of the potential size of hail to come has me a bit concerned, to say the least.  I have definitely seen the frequency of golfball or larger sized hail increase in recent years, at least in my area.

(MIAC 426) When They Come For Your Food Source (w/Drew Missen)

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Sri Lanka's economic crisis sparks exodus of thousands | DW News

As Sri Lanka struggles to recover from its worst economic crisis in decades, its people are leaving for better opportunities abroad. Government figures suggest some 122,000 people have left the country till May this year - the same number that left the country in all of 2021! Faced with rising prices and growing poverty, their reasons for leaving are quite evident.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#34]

BREAKING: Dutch Gov’t Collapses, WEF & CCP Waging War on Europe — Michael Yon Interview
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Melissa and Maryann talk money, investments, CBDCs, and digital currency. Melissa Ciummei, native of Ireland, has been outspoken about the financial endgame. Maryann Pousette Gebauer, former investment manager, asks pressing questions.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Dallas investor Kyle Bass discusses his knowledge of China’s preparations for war during the last several years and the number of military aged Chinese Nationals that have crossed into America just along the Texas-Mexico border alone.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/video/6330983095112

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 7:51:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Dallas investor Kyle Bass discusses his knowledge of China’s preparations for war during the last several years and the number of military aged Chinese Nationals that have crossed into America just along the Texas-Mexico border alone.

View Quote

interesting comment:

Xi stating in a speech that China must get the world dependent on their manufacturing so they can turn off the spigot when the time is right.

That could only mean 1 thing.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#38]

interesting comment:

Xi stating in a speech that China must get the world dependent on their manufacturing so they can turn off the spigot when the time is right.

View All Quotes

interesting comment:

With all of the attention on Ukraine’s current struggle to join NATO, it’s also interesting that Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Japan are also attending the NATO Summit in Vilnius, Lithuania that’s happening now.

The World is preparing for World War.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#39]
China influence is everywhere.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Weather Cycles

Heat of The Collapse Cycle (1877 Returns)

The only realistic comparison of what to expect in the recent past is the Super El Nino of 1877-1878 moving through the rest of the summer and 2023. Global food prices at all time highs and crops look to be worse off this year vs last.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
If the radar can see them, up the power and fry those bastards.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Top 25

The world's most powerful militaries in 2023, ranked

https://www.businessinsider.com/ranked-world-most-powerful-militaries-2023-firepower-us-china-russia-2023-5
View Quote

I don't have a lot of confidence in this list.  While I find it amusing Germany ranks at the bottom behind countries like Thailand and Saudi Arabia, it also shows Russia ranked Number 2 ahead of China.  A recent quip by some diplomat said "Russia is the second most powerful army... in Ukraine."  Their ranking system just seems kind of arbitrary to me.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By webtaz99:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By webtaz99:

Well sure.  And once they are thoroughly cooked, send them to Hollywood so the elitest can have something to eat.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I don't have a lot of confidence in this list.  While I find it amusing Germany ranks at the bottom behind countries like Thailand and Saudi Arabia, it also shows Russia ranked Number 2 ahead of China.  A recent quip by some diplomat said "Russia is the second most powerful army... in Ukraine."  Their ranking system just seems kind of arbitrary to me.
View Quote

I see Germany down at the bottom. Since my father went to serve his 12 months after becoming 18 end of the 50s the only things you learn and train in the Bundeswehr is BBQing and eating your lunch in less than 3 minutes....Flintenuschi's, Ursula von der Leyen's, mismanagement and scandalous using of consultants was just the tip of the iceberg. In the past 20 years they found out that they had maybe 5 working tanks, non of the planes, besides Bundeswehr #1, were in working order. The Marine, Navy, was sinking and more busy with fucking their female recruits on the Gorch Fock. If the Russians ever came they would all speak russian...but they are not much better then the rest of Europe....
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't have a link, but a buddy just texted me that a huge swath of the US eastern seaboard (and the air above it) has been declared a "danger zone", like happened last week in Great Britain.

Could we (US Navy) be hunting Russian subs or that autonomous nuclear torpedo they have..?
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't have a link, but a buddy just texted me that a huge swath of the US eastern seaboard (and the air above it) has been declared a "danger zone", like happened last week in Great Britain.

Could we (US Navy) be hunting Russian subs or that autonomous nuclear torpedo they have..?
View Quote

Do you have a link regarding the situation from last week in the UK?

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Weather Cycles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZC3WqCD0vc

The only realistic comparison of what to expect in the recent past is the Super El Nino of 1877-1878 moving through the rest of the summer and 2023. Global food prices at all time highs and crops look to be worse off this year vs last.

View Quote

Bought 2 greenhouses due to the weather.

It seems, here in Northern MI, to be high 80s & low 90s and the next week high 60s and 70s and lows almost down to the 30s. Lots of rain and then almost drought like and then heavy rains.

No hail for anything but the weather up here has got weird in the last three summers.

Lost half the orchard I put in and the rest is growing slowly. Lost all the buds this spring.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Do you have a link regarding the situation from last week in the UK?

View Quote

I think that may have been a text message too.

I tried to look quick, but we exchange so many, I can't find it.

If it was a link and I find it, I'll be sure to post it up.
Page / 314
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top