Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 314
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
I don't have a link, but a buddy just texted me that a huge swath of the US eastern seaboard (and the air above it) has been declared a "danger zone", like happened last week in Great Britain.

Could we (US Navy) be hunting Russian subs or that autonomous nuclear torpedo they have..?
View Quote

Interesting
Didn’t hear about that happening in Great Britain.
So is flightaware (?) showing closed airspace? Or just a warning? How does this work?
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]

I think that may have been a text message too.

I tried to look quick, but we exchange so many, I can't find it.

If it was a link and I find it, I'll be sure to post it up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Do you have a link regarding the situation from last week in the UK?

I think that may have been a text message too.

I tried to look quick, but we exchange so many, I can't find it.

If it was a link and I find it, I'll be sure to post it up.

Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas mentioned a surprise concerning Ukraine was supposed to happen at the NATO Summit and Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda hinted that Ukraine may be offered a fast-tracked membership into NATO, which I guess was the supposed surprise that Kallas mentioned.  Obviously, none of that happened.  I wonder if that may have something to do with the information in the texts you received from your friend?

Also, Zelensky’s reaction on the first day was like he was expecting something to happen but it ended up not happening.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas mentioned a surprise concerning Ukraine was supposed to happen at the NATO Summit and Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda hinted that Ukraine may be offered a fast-tracked membership into NATO, which I guess was the supposed surprise that Kallas mentioned.  Obviously, none of that happened.  I wonder if that may have something to do with the information in the texts you received from your friend?

Also, Zelensky’s reaction on the first day was like he was expecting something to happen but it ended up not happening.
View Quote

I think he might be getting it from Hal Turner, although the text did include a couple maps with areas of the Atlantic "boxed in" as being "closed" to sea and air travel.

The similar British/UK closure was in the straight, as I recall.

I'm sorry I don't have more for you guys. I know Mr Turner isn't loved on arfcom, but I only said I got a text...
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]

I think he might be getting it from Hal Turner, although the text did include a couple maps with areas of the Atlantic "boxed in" as being "closed" to sea and air travel.

I'm sorry I don't have more for you guys. I know Mr Turner isn't loved on arfcom, but I only said I got a text...
View All Quotes

It is on Hal Turner’s website.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/u-s-coastal-air-space-locked-down

I’ve heard that Hal Turner is government disinformation to target those on the Right.  I’ve also heard the same about Alex Jones, so who knows?

I still say something spooked the hell out of NATO to pull back any serious disclosures about Ukraine joining NATO in the past couple of days at their summit.

This would provide another dot to connect it to.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have a link, but a buddy just texted me that a huge swath of the US eastern seaboard (and the air above it) has been declared a "danger zone", like happened last week in Great Britain.

Could we (US Navy) be hunting Russian subs or that autonomous nuclear torpedo they have..?
View Quote

There has been a hell of a lot of .mil activity in the air over the East Coast today, especially in the Northeast.

SITREP 7.12.23 - This Isn't About War.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#7]
This is how they took over Hong Kong, Solomon Islands and are currently taking over Australia, New Zealand, Panama, Taiwan, the Philippines, Canada the UK, and the U.S., among many others.

This is what they do best.

—-

Disclose.tv@disclosetv
5h
·
JUST IN - China has penetrated every sector of the UK economy.

https://isc.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/ISC-China.pdf

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/110706135255694910
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#8]
This is how they took over Hong Kong, Solomon Islands and are currently taking over Australia, New Zealand, Panama, Taiwan, the Philippines, Canada the UK, and the U.S., among many others.

This is what they do best.

—-

Disclose.tv@disclosetv
5h
·
JUST IN - China has penetrated every sector of the UK economy.

https://isc.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/ISC-China.pdf

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/142/742/857/original/a0581171bd98e5da.jpg

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/110706135255694910
View Quote

It's time to stop!' Outrage as UK hands China almost £50million in foreign aid

Sir Iain Duncan Smith insisted it is time to stop giving China foreign aid after it emerged Britain sent nearly £50million last year.

A new report by the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) found that overseas aid to Beijing was around £48million in 2021/22.

The watchdog also raised concerns about a lack of transparency in how the money is spent.

Former Tory leader Sir Iain described the handouts to Beijing as "bizarre" and called for the cash to be diverted to countries more in need.

The China hawk told the Express: "China is now the second largest economy in the world. It seems bizarre that we would be giving aid to China given their own financial position. Whatever else the Government says it's time for that to stop and for that aid to be given to countries that genuinely need the assistance and help in developing their economies."
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1790470/china-foreign-aid-iain-duncan-smith

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#9]

It's time to stop!' Outrage as UK hands China almost £50million in foreign aid

Sir Iain Duncan Smith insisted it is time to stop giving China foreign aid after it emerged Britain sent nearly £50million last year.

A new report by the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) found that overseas aid to Beijing was around £48million in 2021/22.

The watchdog also raised concerns about a lack of transparency in how the money is spent.

Former Tory leader Sir Iain described the handouts to Beijing as "bizarre" and called for the cash to be diverted to countries more in need.

The China hawk told the Express: "China is now the second largest economy in the world. It seems bizarre that we would be giving aid to China given their own financial position. Whatever else the Government says it's time for that to stop and for that aid to be given to countries that genuinely need the assistance and help in developing their economies."
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1790470/china-foreign-aid-iain-duncan-smith

View Quote

Lots of WTF in giving foreign aid to China.
That just has corruption written all over it. I bet foreign aid is a major way for politicians to siphon money off / receive kickbacks for personal gain.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#10]
How elites will use ESG, AI, & CBDCs to seize TOTAL CONTROL

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:18:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#11]
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:31:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Bill Gertz: USA Projecting Weakness Oversees; China's Drive to Take Over the World

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#13]
The Best Citizenship in a New World Order

The best citizenship in a New World Order.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Potential escalation in Europe…

Biden Activates Reservists Escalating Military Response To Ukraine War

BREAKING NEWS: NATO Summit produces plan to fast-track Ukrainian membership into the military alliance, practically guaranteeing onset of World War III
Stoltenberg also told assembled media that NATO has agreed to put 300,000 troops on “Stand-by” alert.  “This includes air and naval assets” he added.

By stating that Ukraine is on a “multi-year path to NATO membership,” this is the equivalent of a declaration of war against Russia. It gives Russia no incentive to end the war with Ukraine because Russia now knows that as long as there is a sovereign country called Ukraine, it will be on a path to joining a military alliance dedicated to the destruction of Russia, or at the very least greatly weakening it. In fact, there’s already a neocon plan on the books in Washington to defeat Russia militarily and break it up into several separate countries.
https://leohohmann.com/2023/07/11/breaking-news-nato-summit-produces-plan-to-fast-track-ukrainian-membership-into-the-military-alliance-practically-guaranteeing-onset-of-world-war-iii/

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Putin threatens to withdraw from the Black Sea grain deal unless some sanctions are lifted | DW News

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#16]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEv_NqA0Oxk

BREAKING NEWS: NATO Summit produces plan to fast-track Ukrainian membership into the military alliance, practically guaranteeing onset of World War III
Stoltenberg also told assembled media that NATO has agreed to put 300,000 troops on “Stand-by” alert.  “This includes air and naval assets” he added.

By stating that Ukraine is on a “multi-year path to NATO membership,” this is the equivalent of a declaration of war against Russia. It gives Russia no incentive to end the war with Ukraine because Russia now knows that as long as there is a sovereign country called Ukraine, it will be on a path to joining a military alliance dedicated to the destruction of Russia, or at the very least greatly weakening it. In fact, there’s already a neocon plan on the books in Washington to defeat Russia militarily and break it up into several separate countries.
https://leohohmann.com/2023/07/11/breaking-news-nato-summit-produces-plan-to-fast-track-ukrainian-membership-into-the-military-alliance-practically-guaranteeing-onset-of-world-war-iii/

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEv_NqA0Oxk

We’re headed for a war.
Those recalls yesterday are a good sign. Why recall administrative folks?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Purposeful Destruction of Global Systems Beware the Vinegar

Purposeful Destruction of Global Systems - Beware the Vinegar
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#18]

After slithering into the shadows and avoiding responsibility for the deadly lawlessness he gleefully helped unleash at our border, it's past time for this man to be hauled into the sunlight to answer to the American people for his lies and dereliction of duty.

Impeach him.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Digital Money Could Forbid Buying Ammo, WEF Panelist Says; Ben & Jerry’s Asked to Live Up to Claims

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#20]
$10.35 for four tacos at Taco Casa.

Damn!

Where have all the good times gone?

Van Halen - Where Have All The Good Times Gone (Studio Version)

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Damn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFxL-opazE

View Quote

Since I was a kid, I've always liked the Dairy Queen tacos. Sometime in the spring, the local DQ went up on their price for an add-on taco. If you bought their 3 tacos thing, you could add another one for 99 cents. Now, it's $2.19. Inflation sucks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Since I was a kid, I've always liked the Dairy Queen tacos. Sometime in the spring, the local DQ went up on their price for an add-on taco. If you bought their 3 tacos thing, you could add another one for 99 cents. Now, it's $2.19. Inflation sucks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Damn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFxL-opazE

Dairy Queen tacos are great.  I miss their Taco Tuesday 99¢/ea. specials.

Where have all the good time gone?

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:50:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#23]
This is sure to cause a firestorm!     At least, I hope so.

WEF Says CBDCs Must Be 'Implanted Under Your Skin' if You Want To Participate in Society

The WEF has declared that all citizens must be implanted with a CBDC microchip in the very near future, in order to be able to fully participate in society and do basic things such as purchase food and water.

According to Professor Richard Werner, in the very near future citizens will “need to use the latest technology” such as a “CBDC chip implant” in order to access their bank accounts.

Professor Richard A. Werner is an economist and professor of banking and finance. He is known as the proponent of a new post-crisis monetary policy he called Quantitative Easing (“QE”) – which he proposed in Japan in 1995 as chief economist of a British investment bank.

He has also worked as a researcher at the University of Oxford, the Bank of Japan, the Development Bank of Japan, and the Asian Development Bank. He is involved in supporting the establishment of not-for-profit community banks through an initiative called Local First CIC.
“And, there’s one more factor,” Prof Werner said, “the Federal Reserve hired Blackrock in March 2020 to buy assets … QE was for a deflationary situation but the way they were using it had to cause inflation, there was no doubt. And they knew it because they even said it.”

“So, this [current] inflation is entirely intentionally created by the central banks, by the central planners. So how are we going to punish them for this? ‘Oh, let’s give them more powers, let’s give them unprecedented powers over everything, over life on Earth through central bank digital currencies.”

“The true reason I think why they wanted this inflation because that is to cover up, essentially, the disintegration of the petrodollar and move to the new system which they want to be CBDC based.”

At the moment there’s talk about CBDCs being used via phone-based apps. “Yes, that is the initial phase. But what was already ready around 2015, is the ultimate goal – what they really want, apparently, I was told by a Central Banker – is CBDC looks like a small grain of rice that they want to put under your skin, which is my view a violation of human dignity. And they realise there is a hurdle to get people to accept this,” Prof. Werner said.

So, they’re using crises, disruption and unemployment to introduce universal basic income, to soften the public up to accepting a CBDC chip implanted under their skin.

“You will get 2 000 Euros into your account every month. But of course, to run this efficiently [they’ll say:] ‘We need to use the latest technology so you need the CBDC chip implant’.”

https://www.eutimes.net/2023/07/wef-says-cbdcs-must-be-implanted-under-your-skin-if-you-want-to-participate-in-society/

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, isn’t that special.

Let me guess.  It goes in the palm of your hand so you can wave your hand over the reader instead of your chip card.

Unless you are an amputee. Then it goes in your forehead.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#25]
tag
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 1:08:23 AM EDT
[#26]
SITREP 7.14.23 - The Call Up - LIVE SHOW

Aircraft Highlights

Higher than normal .mil traffic across US skies

Lots of activity off the coast of Virginia Beach/Wash DC

Russian transport lands in US, possibly picking more diplomats to take back to Russia

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 2:13:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#27]

Cluster Bombs are horrific — go to Laos and see.  Children and farmers killed decades after the war.  The cluster submunitions are like the death jabs.  Submunitions kill on the day they are dropped and for generations leaving farms fallow.  Only the most evil would employ cluster munitions on some of the most fertile farmland on earth even as global conditions move toward famines.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#28]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAiW7HOwiaQ

View Quote

Flee between countries under a global hegemon is a “how can I die the slowest” proposition.

There is only one answer: when it gets to that point, you destroy that system and anyone promoting it, and if you can’t, then you carve out a section of the world where it can’t go and you defend that patch of Earth to the death. Nomad capitalists fleeing tyranny is what my great grandparents did, escaping Ukraine when the communists were coming. They were right for their times. That won’t work now.

“You will unite or you will fall.”
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Irony

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
14h
·
Never has a President of France received such a reception during Bastille Day celebrations as Macron did today.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110714793186993739
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Frost7:

Flee between countries under a global hegemon is a “how can I die the slowest” proposition.

There is only one answer: when it gets to that point, you destroy that system and anyone promoting it, and if you can’t, then you carve out a section of the world where it can’t go and you defend that patch of Earth to the death. Nomad capitalists fleeing tyranny is what my great grandparents did, escaping Ukraine when the communists were coming. They were right for their times. That won’t work now.

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Potential UPS strike

How Will The UPS Strike Impact The Supply Chain?

I’ve got ammo coming within the week.

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#32]
This is sure to cause a firestorm!     At least, I hope so.

WEF Says CBDCs Must Be 'Implanted Under Your Skin' if You Want To Participate in Society

The WEF has declared that all citizens must be implanted with a CBDC microchip in the very near future, in order to be able to fully participate in society and do basic things such as purchase food and water.

According to Professor Richard Werner, in the very near future citizens will “need to use the latest technology” such as a “CBDC chip implant” in order to access their bank accounts.

Professor Richard A. Werner is an economist and professor of banking and finance. He is known as the proponent of a new post-crisis monetary policy he called Quantitative Easing (“QE”) – which he proposed in Japan in 1995 as chief economist of a British investment bank.

He has also worked as a researcher at the University of Oxford, the Bank of Japan, the Development Bank of Japan, and the Asian Development Bank. He is involved in supporting the establishment of not-for-profit community banks through an initiative called Local First CIC.
“And, there’s one more factor,” Prof Werner said, “the Federal Reserve hired Blackrock in March 2020 to buy assets … QE was for a deflationary situation but the way they were using it had to cause inflation, there was no doubt. And they knew it because they even said it.”

“So, this [current] inflation is entirely intentionally created by the central banks, by the central planners. So how are we going to punish them for this? ‘Oh, let’s give them more powers, let’s give them unprecedented powers over everything, over life on Earth through central bank digital currencies.”

“The true reason I think why they wanted this inflation because that is to cover up, essentially, the disintegration of the petrodollar and move to the new system which they want to be CBDC based.”

At the moment there’s talk about CBDCs being used via phone-based apps. “Yes, that is the initial phase. But what was already ready around 2015, is the ultimate goal – what they really want, apparently, I was told by a Central Banker – is CBDC looks like a small grain of rice that they want to put under your skin, which is my view a violation of human dignity. And they realise there is a hurdle to get people to accept this,” Prof. Werner said.

So, they’re using crises, disruption and unemployment to introduce universal basic income, to soften the public up to accepting a CBDC chip implanted under their skin.

“You will get 2 000 Euros into your account every month. But of course, to run this efficiently [they’ll say:] ‘We need to use the latest technology so you need the CBDC chip implant’.”

https://www.eutimes.net/2023/07/wef-says-cbdcs-must-be-implanted-under-your-skin-if-you-want-to-participate-in-society/

View Quote

Source of quotes in above article.  Setup and quotes starts at 54:55 mark.  Implanted chip quote begins at 1:05:00 mark.

Crucial CBDC’s with Professor Richard Werner: YOUR Future is Being Decided!

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#33]
VP Harris: Reduce the Population and More of Us Can Drink Clean Water and Breathe Clean Air

VIRAL GAFFE: VP Kamala Harris Calls To 'Reduce Population'—She Means 'Pollution'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/14/on-clean-energy-kamala-harris-stuck-her-foot-in-her-mouth-again-n2625767

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#34]
VP Harris: Reduce the Population and More of Us Can Drink Clean Water and Breathe Clean Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ls1Ou24sLk

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/14/on-clean-energy-kamala-harris-stuck-her-foot-in-her-mouth-again-n2625767

View Quote

Everyone thinks it won't be them that gets "reduced."
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

https://i0.wp.com/aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ronald-reagan-freedom.jpg?ssl=1

Amen to that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Illinois To FORCE Landlords To Rent To Illegal Immigrants

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ls1Ou24sLk

That’s the lie that’s also sold with Communism as they, too, think that they will be a part of the rulers instead of the ruled.

The thoughts of H.G. Wells in this video do explain the current Left’s obsession with drag queens, transgenderism, pedophilia, as well as abortion - to eliminate the possibilities of reproduction & pregnancies during sex is supposedly removing the moral consequences of sex as well as reducing the population, allowing the living few to have more instead of having to share with so many.

Isn’t pure selfishness the ultimate source of pure evil?

THIS decades-old prediction sounds EXACTLY like the World Economic Forum's agenda

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#39]

That’s the lie that’s also sold with Communism as they, too, think that they will be a part of the rulers instead of the ruled.

The thoughts of H.G. Wells in this video do explain the current Left’s obsession with drag queens, transgenderism, pedophilia, as well as abortion - to eliminate the possibilities of reproduction & pregnancies during sex is supposedly removing the moral consequences of sex as well as reducing the population, allowing the living few to have more instead of having to share with so many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlFKBz5tC_Q

View Quote

I like Glenn, I think he does
a lot of research in his topics and books. That said, he needs to stop shilling his book in these videos. Mark Levin is the same way.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

a lot of research in his topics and books. That said, he needs to stop shilling his book in these videos. Mark Levin is the same way.
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlFKBz5tC_Q

I don’t know how many Glen Beck videos I’ve watched this past week based on the video title but the majority of the content is on some other subject and, yes, the end portion is always reserved for pushing his new book.   Maybe it’s the new book but his whole show and presentation just seems to be different lately, too.

The H.G. Wells segment did turn on a lightbulb for me, which is why I shared.  Just because it’s being seen in our society more today than anytime in recent history doesn’t mean it’s necessarily a new concept.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#41]
More nations rolling out digital IDs and making them mandatory for citizens to access bank accounts

The nation of Ethiopia has announced it will make the transition to mandatory digital IDs for all citizens, with the chief enforcement tool being the major banks. Using a World Bank-supported digital ID system with standards also approved by an eight-nation working group within the United Nations, all citizens of Ethiopia will need to have a digital ID in order to use banking services in the country by 2025.
So if you want a bank account or wish to access government benefits, you will need a digital ID in Ethiopia. This is the plan for all nations. Eventually, you will need the digital ID to buy and sell and log onto the internet.

Ethiopia follows Canada, Nigeria, China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Sweden, South Korea, Sri Lanka and a host of other countries that have already rolled out biometric digital identities or are in the process of doing so. Some are mandatory and some still voluntary. This puts them in compliance with United Nations Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goal 16.9. Most of these digital IDs apply to banking, healthcare and other services. Less than a dozen U.S. states also have issued fully digital ID drivers’ licenses containing a person’s facial scan, iris scan or other biometric data, although these are still voluntary and not mandatory.

The World Bank system appears to be the gold standard for a globally recognized digital identity, fulfilling the forecast more than three years ago by World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab that everyone would eventually have a digital identity, and that the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, biological and digital identities.”
The eight nations leading the way on globalized digital IDs are Israel, New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Canada, Singapore, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

The working group is chaired by Australia’s Digital Transformation Agency. The group was initially formed to allow its members to “share experiences and opportunities for the use of digital identity initiatives, with a focus on the response to and recovery from the impacts of COVID-19 on governments and people.”

In its report, the Digital Government Exchange (DGX) Digital Identity Working Group (DIWG) said its goal is to enhance trade agreements and to “facilitate economic recovery from COVID-19, for example to support the opening of domestic and international borders”.  
The United Nations’ World Food Program recently announced plans to install biometric checkpoints at food distribution centers in an effort to cut down on the high levels of theft in Ethiopia.

In a further move, the National Bank of Ethiopia announced last week that the national digital ID known as “Fayda” will be mandatory for all citizens in order to use national banking services.
https://leohohmann.com/2023/07/16/more-nations-rolling-out-digital-ids-and-making-them-mandatory-for-citizens-to-access-bank-accounts/

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#42]
‘We’ve got a lot to lose’: Victorian farmer hits out at transmission line plan

‘We’ve got a lot to lose’: Victorian farmer hits out at transmission line plan

Victorian farmer Emma Muir says neither AEMO, AUSNET, nor the state and federal governments have assessed the impacts of putting large transmission projects through prime agricultural land.

“They’re not across the issues that are happening in our communities now,” Ms Muir told Sky News host Andrew Bolt.

“They’re not up to date with agriculture and the innovations that we’re experiencing.

“We’ve got a lot to lose.”
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#43]

The H.G. Wells segment did turn on a lightbulb for me, which is why I shared.  Just because it’s being seen in our society more today than anytime in recent history doesn’t mean it’s necessarily a new concept.  

View Quote

I Agree
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#44]
More nations rolling out digital IDs and making them mandatory for citizens to access bank accounts

The nation of Ethiopia has announced it will make the transition to mandatory digital IDs for all citizens, with the chief enforcement tool being the major banks. Using a World Bank-supported digital ID system with standards also approved by an eight-nation working group within the United Nations, all citizens of Ethiopia will need to have a digital ID in order to use banking services in the country by 2025.
So if you want a bank account or wish to access government benefits, you will need a digital ID in Ethiopia. This is the plan for all nations. Eventually, you will need the digital ID to buy and sell and log onto the internet.

Ethiopia follows Canada, Nigeria, China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Sweden, South Korea, Sri Lanka and a host of other countries that have already rolled out biometric digital identities or are in the process of doing so. Some are mandatory and some still voluntary. This puts them in compliance with United Nations Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goal 16.9. Most of these digital IDs apply to banking, healthcare and other services. Less than a dozen U.S. states also have issued fully digital ID drivers’ licenses containing a person’s facial scan, iris scan or other biometric data, although these are still voluntary and not mandatory.

The World Bank system appears to be the gold standard for a globally recognized digital identity, fulfilling the forecast more than three years ago by World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab that everyone would eventually have a digital identity, and that the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, biological and digital identities.”
The eight nations leading the way on globalized digital IDs are Israel, New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Canada, Singapore, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

The working group is chaired by Australia’s Digital Transformation Agency. The group was initially formed to allow its members to “share experiences and opportunities for the use of digital identity initiatives, with a focus on the response to and recovery from the impacts of COVID-19 on governments and people.”

In its report, the Digital Government Exchange (DGX) Digital Identity Working Group (DIWG) said its goal is to enhance trade agreements and to “facilitate economic recovery from COVID-19, for example to support the opening of domestic and international borders”.  
The United Nations’ World Food Program recently announced plans to install biometric checkpoints at food distribution centers in an effort to cut down on the high levels of theft in Ethiopia.

In a further move, the National Bank of Ethiopia announced last week that the national digital ID known as “Fayda” will be mandatory for all citizens in order to use national banking services.
https://leohohmann.com/2023/07/16/more-nations-rolling-out-digital-ids-and-making-them-mandatory-for-citizens-to-access-bank-accounts/

View Quote

Klaus Schwab making Hitler and Stalin look like choir boys.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

View All Quotes

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110730552176451502

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#46]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
4h
·
The amount of time these Italian officers had before he drove off!

If this was a white guy they'd have tasered and dragged straight out.

Pussyfooting so they don't end up with diversity riots like France?

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110729815863240369
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110730552176451502

When the government doesn’t allow people to access their money, eventually some people will just take what they need.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 5:26:17 AM EDT
[#48]

When the government doesn’t allow people to access their money, eventually some people will just take what they need.

View Quote

Too bad, They will take from others not the government
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Yes it is unfortunate.
But that’s usually how anarchy works. And if the government starts using peoples money as a control point, that’s exactly where this will go.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 314
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top