Site Notices
Page / 313
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:48:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

…snip…

World hunger levels have never been so high
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/environment/article/2024/04/24/world-hunger-levels-have-never-been-so-high_6669388_114.html

[…. Snip …
View Quote

The no-famine trolls always challenge us with the assertion that the only hunger is in Sudan, or Ethiopia, or some other African spot, as though starving black people don’t matter.  Disgusting!

Anyway, I came across a website that reports on hungry children in the U.S.  It shows currently almost twelve million children facing some degree of hunger, here in America.

ETA:  Oops.  I forgot to add the link.

Feeding America
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I spend 4 month there. Having grown up in Berlin it's very sad to see what has happened to Germany and the City of Berlin.

Merkel fucked up with the Immigration - " Wir schaffen ds schon ". And here we are as Germany is flooded with Immigrants.

With all that come the Crime. Stabbings are now a daily occurance in Berlin. There are two areas of the City where you should not go at night. Those are Kreuzberg and
Neukölln. Neukölln in particular. Back in the day when I grew up most Shops where German with a few Turkish or Arab Shops.
Now it's like being in Istanbul.

The System can no longer really support all these people. They are not productive and get everything for free. Sound familiar.

The other problem now are the Ukrainians. That came by the Millions and as with all Immigrants they all get whatever they need.

And so the resentment grows. Germans are fed up with being Taxed to death, while others have a free ride.

The current Government made a big mistake with shutting down the Nuke Plants. Rather than producing their own Power they now purchase it from France.

While Germany exited Nuke Power the French are building more Reactors. Great Job

Habeck is an absolute disaster and it is no wonder that they lost so many votes. Even young people are fed up with all the BS.

It's a long time till September 2025 when the next Elections are. Things will get much worst.

Thyssenkrupp is in a bad spot. Energy is to expensive.

BASAF is also in big trouble

and Companies like Bosch, ZF, Continental, Miele, SAP, Meyer Werft, Tesla outside of Berlin and Bayer are also laying of Thousands of people.

I don't know if Germany will take down the eurozone. I do know that Germany was the European Power House, now not so much.

If I had no family or owned Real Estate in Germany I would have no reason to visit. My Germany is dead a long time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
It’s not just the United States that has a large national debt that threatens the strength of the currency.  In order to Build Back Better, it has to collapse.

Emmanuel Macron on the brink as France’s economic woes ‘threaten to destroy the euro’

EXCLUSIVE: Bob Lyddon believes the true level of France's national debt is a whopping 180 percent of its GDP.

Emmanuel Macron, still reeling after his party’s drubbing in this weekend’s European elections, has been warned France’s ongoing economic problems are now so serious they represent a threat to the very fabric of the euro itself.

However, UK-based tax consultant Bob Lyddon, who has regularly highlighted the flaws he believes are inherent in the single European currency, says the French President and his colleagues are failing to grasp the seriousness of the situation which they are now in.

France’s national debt is officially listed as just over 110 percent last year, according to the Trading Economics website. The UK’s figure was 97.6 percent.

However, Mr Lyddon, the founder of Lyddon Consulting Services, told Express.co.uk this figure failed to take into account the debts for France’s “public sector entities” and its responsibility for the debts and other liabilities of “various EU-level entities”. As result, he argued the figure was closer to 180 percent.

Mr Lyddon said: “As if the terrible European parliament elections were not bad enough for France and for the EU’s vision of an ever closer union, France’s economic problems have destroyed the financial structure behind the euro.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1910228/emmanuel-macron-france-euro-eu

@Fantomas

I’d love to hear your opinion on this article.  Just how much in trouble is Germany really in?

Germany is descending into chaos – and it will take the rest of the eurozone down with it
Under the vastly overrated Angela Merkel, who despite the praise heaped on her by the Remain establishment has left a disastrous legacy, Germany made two major policy mistakes.

First, it based its economic model on cheap Russian gas, fuelling an industrial machine built on chemicals and automobiles that requires huge amounts of energy (one BASF plant consumes more gas than the whole of Switzerland). Its nuclear plants were closed down on a whim, fracking was ignored even though Germany has abundant shale oil and gas, and wind and solar power were not built quickly enough to replace it.

The result? When Vlaidimir Putin invaded Ukraine and the gas was turned off, German industry was left with some of the highest energy costs in the world, destroying its competitiveness at a stroke. Meanwhile, the Merkel government encouraged huge increases in immigration, using the same arguments familiar to the UK about an ageing population requiring lots of young people to fill all the vacancies.

But immigrants, as elsewhere, don’t always have the skills industry needs, and do not necessarily accelerate the growth rate. Sure, a handful of immigrant entrepreneurs might create new industries – although, as it happens, it seems less in Germany than elsewhere – but many are either in low-skilled jobs or else on benefits. Instead, immigration looks to have turned into a drag on the economy.

Germany is now in a deep hole. It is the slowest-growing economy in the G7 this year, forecast to expand by a meagre 0.2pc over 2024, significantly slower than the UK. Its stock market is doing just as badly as London’s, with giants such as Linde switching their listing to New York and the few new companies that are emerging listing their shares elsewhere (indeed, the entire German stock market is now worth less than the microchip giant Nvidia).
One point is certain: as it descends into political chaos, with a comically weak government clinging on desperately to power, the country is not about to start the hard work of rebuilding itself for the 21st century.

It is ridiculous to criticise Weimer for simply telling the truth. Indeed, it would be a relief if some of the leaders of the City, and the major British companies, could make the same points about the dire prospects of the UK economy, instead of signing up for platitudes about welcoming “stability” and “partnership” with a Labour government that will prove every bit as disastrous as the floundering Scholz coalition in Berlin.

The German economy is descending to third world status, and its hapless political class has no idea how to turn that around – and it will take the rest of the eurozone down with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/germany-is-descending-into-chaos-and-it-will-take-the-rest-of-the-eurozone-down-with-it/ar-BB1o48zq?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a518f962f0b04bdf8820e6001b7af90d&ei=12

I spend 4 month there. Having grown up in Berlin it's very sad to see what has happened to Germany and the City of Berlin.

Merkel fucked up with the Immigration - " Wir schaffen ds schon ". And here we are as Germany is flooded with Immigrants.

With all that come the Crime. Stabbings are now a daily occurance in Berlin. There are two areas of the City where you should not go at night. Those are Kreuzberg and
Neukölln. Neukölln in particular. Back in the day when I grew up most Shops where German with a few Turkish or Arab Shops.
Now it's like being in Istanbul.

The System can no longer really support all these people. They are not productive and get everything for free. Sound familiar.

The other problem now are the Ukrainians. That came by the Millions and as with all Immigrants they all get whatever they need.

And so the resentment grows. Germans are fed up with being Taxed to death, while others have a free ride.

The current Government made a big mistake with shutting down the Nuke Plants. Rather than producing their own Power they now purchase it from France.

While Germany exited Nuke Power the French are building more Reactors. Great Job

Habeck is an absolute disaster and it is no wonder that they lost so many votes. Even young people are fed up with all the BS.

It's a long time till September 2025 when the next Elections are. Things will get much worst.

Thyssenkrupp is in a bad spot. Energy is to expensive.
Thyssenkrupp will sell a 20% stake in its steel business to the energy holding controlled by Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky, a major breakthrough for the German conglomerate after years of unsuccessful attempts to divest the unit.

BASAF is also in big trouble
BASF to lay off thousands of workers and shut down sections of its flagship facility in Ludwigshafen, Germany.

and Companies like Bosch, ZF, Continental, Miele, SAP, Meyer Werft, Tesla outside of Berlin and Bayer are also laying of Thousands of people.

I don't know if Germany will take down the eurozone. I do know that Germany was the European Power House, now not so much.

If I had no family or owned Real Estate in Germany I would have no reason to visit. My Germany is dead a long time.

Thank you for sharing your insight!  It’s sad to see all of this happening.

I know many household products that I grew up with here in America came from those companies you mentioned.  What a difference it is today from that time I grew up in.  

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
I noticed the media has been interestingly silent about this. It seems to me this is a significant event which is going to have far-reaching effects on America. Ironically, that's probably why it's not being reported. The democrats and their controlled media don't want people to know what they have done, although keeping it a secret seems unrealistic. This could be the push for lots of other countries to also abandon the petrodollar. It's my understanding that the petrodollar is what's allowed the US to carry such a massive amount of debt. Of course, the democrats may want this as it will collapse the dollar and allow them to force programmable digital currency on the country. They are closer to absolute power than they have ever been before and I'd imagine it's driving them into a frenzy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

We should be treating this as a black swan but instead our supposed leaders are only concerned with pride month and people driving on stupid painted murals.

Saudi Arabia did not renew the 50-year petrodollar agreement with the United States, this happened on 9 June and the media is silent.  Saudi Arabia will be selling oil in multiple currencies, including the Chinese RMB, Euros, Yen, and Yuan.  Russia just banned the dollar and the euro from their exchanges.

One way to hedge the collapse of the dollar would be to produce more oil than anyone else, but with the current regime in control that won't happen.

One question would be does Saudi Arabia also forfeit their military protection the US provides them in exchange for their use of the petrodollar.

There are no coincidences and the current Rothschild financial system will end, ushering in their new system which will enslave the US population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKT8Gw29uFM

I noticed the media has been interestingly silent about this. It seems to me this is a significant event which is going to have far-reaching effects on America. Ironically, that's probably why it's not being reported. The democrats and their controlled media don't want people to know what they have done, although keeping it a secret seems unrealistic. This could be the push for lots of other countries to also abandon the petrodollar. It's my understanding that the petrodollar is what's allowed the US to carry such a massive amount of debt. Of course, the democrats may want this as it will collapse the dollar and allow them to force programmable digital currency on the country. They are closer to absolute power than they have ever been before and I'd imagine it's driving them into a frenzy.

From what I see, our American currency has been backed by oil simply through an agreement.  Now BRICS+ is developing an universal currency that will be shared by multiple nations that will also be backed by tangible commodities such as oil, gold, and grain.  

Meanwhile, our leaders are trying their damnedest to turn off that engine that drives our currency and switch to a something that really has no economic value, at least for us.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Video:

View Quote

That does appear to be the way things are shaping up.  We must realize that no matter what happens, the Left has absolutely war-gamed that outcome and has multiple contingency plans in response.  I wish I had that same level of confidence in our side.

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Another excellent Roundtable discussion from last night.

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Why does the left want us disarmed?

“Violence, that is to say, physical force (for there is no moral force without the conception of States and Law), is therefore the means; the compulsory submission of the enemy to our will is the ultimate object. In order to attain this object fully, the enemy must be disarmed, and disarmament becomes therefore the immediate object of hostilities in theory. ”

Excerpt From
On War
Carl von Clausewitz
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

The no-famine trolls always challenge us with the assertion that the only hunger is in Sudan, or Ethiopia, or some other African spot, as though starving black people don’t matter.  Disgusting!

Anyway, I came across a website that reports on hungry children in the U.S.  It shows currently almost twelve million children facing some degree of hunger, here in America.

Feeding America
View All Quotes

…snip…

World hunger levels have never been so high
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/environment/article/2024/04/24/world-hunger-levels-have-never-been-so-high_6669388_114.html

[…. Snip …

Feeding America

The map at your link is alarming!  I see this sea of a certain shade of green that matches the county I live in and then look at the legend to see that it indicates a 13.1 to 26 percent.  That’s a lot considering this is supposed to be America, the land of milk and honey.

The overall change from 2021 to 2022 is shocking as well.  I can’t imagine what the 2023 - 2024 data would ultimately show.

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#8]
MICHIGAN FARM RAID shuts down "Strong Sistas" Nourish Cooperative

MICHIGAN FARM RAID shuts down "Strong Sistas" Nourish Cooperative

Nourish Cooperative is a farm cooperative of several small regenerative farms located in Southwest Michigan that is currently under cease & desist by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) for the possession and sale of raw dairy products.  

On Tuesday, May 28, 2024, Nourish Cooperative was raided by the government due to the sale of raw dairy. Over $90,000 worth of product was placed under seizure, meaning this product can not be sold, moved, or utilized whatsoever. Due to the "cease and desist", countless orders had to be refunded and canceled, and at this time, several products under seizure will be going to waste due to the government's hold on them.

Several of Nourish Cooperative's partner farms rely solely on Nourish as a market for their dairy products. The wellbeing and livelihood of these small family farms are in jeopardy as Nourish is currently unable to source and sell these products.

Chapters
00:00 Michigan authorities raid co-op for selling raw farm products, sparking debate on consumer rights.
04:00 Unregulated farm co-ops face government intervention due to pandemic fears and potential health risks.
06:47 Risks of consuming raw products depend on production methods and animal health, with smaller-scale, natural environments posing lower risks.
09:54 Government intervention limits investment and decision-making in farming cooperatives affecting raw food access.
13:11 Debate on government oversight in private transactions amid bird flu fears.
16:42 Health benefits of raw food diet and organic farming practices.
19:49 Government overreach in private food relationships, potential legal challenge on jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#10]

The map at your link is alarming!  I see this sea of a certain shade of green that matches the county I live in and then look at the legend to see that it indicates a 13.1 to 26 percent.  That’s a lot considering this is supposed to be America, the land of milk and honey.

The overall change from 2021 to 2022 is shocking as well.  I can’t imagine what the 2023 - 2024 data would ultimately show.

View Quote

Yeah. My county has 43,600, or 21.6 %.   I have been affiliated with a food and clothing charity for the past 30 years that helps people in my little neck of the woods.  Our councilors are pretty good about weeding out the professional parasites and mostly help the truly needy.  Some of their stories are truly heartbreaking.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#11]

The missing money scandal is no game, but when taxpayers are thrown around like pawns, tricked into believing that the financial system has their best interests in mind and trapped around every corner, that illustration may come to mind. Imagine believing that your future is set — with money tucked away for early retirement, investments made into the local community, the stock market booming and prices under control. Although that may be a difficult situation to picture, many are tempted to believe that they are at least headed on the right path. What shock, then, on ‘pay day’ when trillions are unaccounted for? On ‘Financial Rebellion’ this week, hosts probe further into the crisis we face, and it’s no 'fun and games.'
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Yeah. My county has 43,600, or 21.6 %.   I have been affiliated with a food and clothing charity for the past 30 years that helps people in my little neck of the woods.  Our councilors are pretty good about weeding out the professional parasites and mostly help the truly needy.  Some of their stories are truly heartbreaking.
View All Quotes

One thing I’ve noticed in the last several years is the PSA towards the end of the school years on how many children may face malnutrition during the summer break due to not being reliably fed through the school programs.

I never used to hear this before, at least that I can remember.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Different eyes on the same landscape ;

Save Our Sovereignty: 3 Steps To End Liberty Forever w/ Naomi Wolf & Brian O'Shea – Ask Dr. Drew
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 12:24:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#14]

The missing money scandal is no game, but when taxpayers are thrown around like pawns, tricked into believing that the financial system has their best interests in mind and trapped around every corner, that illustration may come to mind. Imagine believing that your future is set — with money tucked away for early retirement, investments made into the local community, the stock market booming and prices under control. Although that may be a difficult situation to picture, many are tempted to believe that they are at least headed on the right path. What shock, then, on ‘pay day’ when trillions are unaccounted for? On ‘Financial Rebellion’ this week, hosts probe further into the crisis we face, and it’s no 'fun and games.'
View Quote

Below is a snippet from the above program.  Also, Catherine Austin Fitts mentions a rumor she’s hearing from a reliable source that a government utility is being asked to do a plan on how to deal with their operations and even shut down in mid-September due to the bird flu that will have a 20% - 35% mortality rate by then. She then says that shutting down the electrical grid would create a 20% - 35% mortality rate.

Whether true or not, I don’t see mass participation in a new pandemic unless it’s a forced participation.  Shutting down the electrical grid would definitely be a forced participation.  

- ETA that discussion starts around the 16:00 minute mark of the full program.

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I think this is indicative of our whole infrastructure.

We Went to the Texas Panhandle: What We Saw Will Shock You

We Went to the Texas Panhandle: What We Saw Will Shock You

The Smokehouse Creek fire burned more than one million acres and destroyed countless ranches — and livelihoods. It was the largest wildfire in Texas history. And it caused by corporate negligence and greed.

We dug into what happened and how we can hold Xcel Energy, and other utility companies, accountable for starting dangerous and disastrous wildfires.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Video:

American Rancher Has Advice To The Idaho Farmers Having Their Crops Destroyed By The Half A Million Acres Of Farmland Water Being Shutoff By The US Government

“Group up together and go open those valves up and guard them. — Go get your water. Turn it on. Keep guards on all the head gates and, take your water. That's your water”

“I've got the question here. I'd like some of you folks to answer it. It's about Idaho over there in Idaho. The, uh, so called authorities are threatening to shut the water off the potato growers and the grain growers and the and the people.

Hey., the way I understand it, that's your water right farmers, not theirs. They're stepping in. They're acting like they're they're in charge. Go get your grouped up. Group up together, and, uh, go open those valves up and guard them.

They haven't got enough people over there to fight you. Go get your water. Turn it on. Keep guards on all the head gates, and, uh, take your water. That's your water.

If you don't take it, it becomes theirs. That's the way most of water law is written. If you don't physically go ahead and take it, it becomes the person holding it. Maybe I'm wrong. This is a question.

Like I say, give me some answers. But that's how you get your crop in the in the warehouse. Okay? Do you hear me now?”

This is true because if water rights are not used they can be taken. In Idaho this takes 5 years, so if the Government drags this out, it’ll destroy these farms forever.

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Australia

The New Stolen Generation: Australia Traffics Its Children for Profit

The New Stolen Generation: Australia Traffics Its Children for Profit

Filmmaker Dee McLachlan investigates the 'open market' of child trafficking that operates in Australia.

Through her films (that have gone as far as the United Nations) and her online news network, Dee raises the alarm over the way Australian governments, judiciaries and departments coordinate to create a market for children being removed from one or both parents, sustaining a massive bureaucracy that is not incentivised in any way to reunite or restore children to their families.

Listen to this interview to learn what sort of parents are targeted, how they are targeted, and what we must do to clean up the legal but heinous market for officially trafficked children in Australia.

Watch the full interview:  https://discernable.io/the-new-stolen-generation-australia-traffics-its-children-for-profit/
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

We should be treating this as a black swan but instead our supposed leaders are only concerned with pride month and people driving on stupid painted murals.

Saudi Arabia did not renew the 50-year petrodollar agreement with the United States, this happened on 9 June and the media is silent.  Saudi Arabia will be selling oil in multiple currencies, including the Chinese RMB, Euros, Yen, and Yuan.  Russia just banned the dollar and the euro from their exchanges.

One way to hedge the collapse of the dollar would be to produce more oil than anyone else, but with the current regime in control that won't happen.

One question would be does Saudi Arabia also forfeit their military protection the US provides them in exchange for their use of the petrodollar.

There are no coincidences and the current Rothschild financial system will end, ushering in their new system which will enslave the US population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKT8Gw29uFM

If they were smart (which they are), they'd dial back the cheating and let Trump win.

Then, when the inevitable collapse happens, blame it on Trump and/or Capitalism and do whatever they want.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KT5wckTUpg
View Quote

I remember reading a letter to the editor or, maybe, an essay, by Teddy Roosevelt about the dangers of "hyphenated-Americanism".

Of course, he was talking about Irish and Italian immigrants, but his prescience was profound.

Without the "melting pot" and immigrants wishing to, not only live here, but actually BECOME Americans, we're toast. This experiment is done, kaput, finito, history.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KT5wckTUpg
View Quote

I'm wondering at what point armed Americans actually become a tangible threat to globalist and, ultimately, Chicom aims?

I think that, if the grid does down, all bets are off - so far as patriots having the ability to hold off the red horde. We'll be far too isolated and unorganized to offer resistance.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 5:49:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Maybe it's me, but I think we're burying the lede here.  The real news isn't the end of the petrodollar, but its replacement.  The Saudi's signed onto the pilot program for the international CBDC earlier this month...
https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2024/06/06/saudi-arabia-joins-bis-cbdc-project-mbridge-as-a-full-participant/
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 7:05:23 AM EDT
[#22]
I lost power for about 30 minutes today.  Yep, we’re well into using air conditioning so it didn’t give me a good feeling for the rest of the summer months to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zBtx1kGwU

Bitcoin mining, AI data centers increasing demand on Texas power grid, leaders say

ERCOT's CEO says explosive growth in the State of Texas will continue to put pressure on the power grid. Technology like crypto mining and AI data centers are among the biggest contributors to growing demand in the state.
View Quote

We will see more of this for sure. There are some that are pushing TX to hook up to the US power grid. Seems to me an easy way to “convince” people this needs to be done is to cut their power of and make up a reason (AI is taking all the power) that it should happen
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 7:28:21 AM EDT
[#23]

https://davidicke.com/2024/06/14/australias-culling-of-500000-chickens-is-for-a-manufactured-bird-flu-crisis/

A private government report obtained this week in response to questions over the decision to kill over 500,000 chickens in Victoria, Australia shows that the people making the decision had no verifiable evidence of a high-risk infectious outbreak.

The chicken farms that were claimed to be infected were so distant from any possible bird source that it was unlikely or impossible to have happened without deliberate intervention or manipulation of testing.

The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (“CSIRO”), the Australian equivalent of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, is the closest possible source of the “outbreak” and it is not the first time they have been involved in the emergence of “new” viruses.

The chicken cull would appear to be a manufactured crisis. So who manufactured this “crisis”? Dr. Ah Kahn Syed investigates.

More at link.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 7:44:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#24]
Recorded yesterday.  Today the 'justice system' will decided the fate of Info Wars.

The Alex Jones Show

In this next level interview with Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson talks stopping WW3, the battle between good and evil and taking humanity to the next level.

Russell Brand Joins Alex Jones To Discuss Spiritual Warfare And The Future Of Humanity

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 8:45:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#25]
Originally Posted By Khonsu:
Maybe it's me, but I think we're burying the lede here.  The real news isn't the end of the petrodollar, but its replacement.  The Saudi's signed onto the pilot program for the international CBDC earlier this month...
https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2024/06/06/saudi-arabia-joins-bis-cbdc-project-mbridge-as-a-full-participant/
View Quote

That’s always been the main motive, well before the fractured partnership with the US Government and recent Saudi agreements.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 53gunner:

We will see more of this for sure. There are some that are pushing TX to hook up to the US power grid. Seems to me an easy way to “convince” people this needs to be done is to cut their power of and make up a reason (AI is taking all the power) that it should happen
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 53gunner:
I lost power for about 30 minutes today.  Yep, we’re well into using air conditioning so it didn’t give me a good feeling for the rest of the summer months to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zBtx1kGwU

Bitcoin mining, AI data centers increasing demand on Texas power grid, leaders say

ERCOT's CEO says explosive growth in the State of Texas will continue to put pressure on the power grid. Technology like crypto mining and AI data centers are among the biggest contributors to growing demand in the state.

This coming August might end up being one hell of a month.  No pun intended.

I was really surprised to see that a Minneapolis power company (Xcel Energy) was in the Texas panhandle that recently caused the Smokehouse Creek wildfire.

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised, but I was.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Recorded yesterday.  Today the 'justice system' will decided the fate of Info Wars.

The Alex Jones Show

In this next level interview with Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson talks stopping WW3, the battle between good and evil and taking humanity to the next level.

Russell Brand Joins Alex Jones To Discuss Spiritual Warfare And The Future Of Humanity

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GP_EJuEXMAADNqm?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

With some of these main voices on the right somewhat joining forces recently, I wonder what things would be like if Rush Limbaugh were still alive?

Although Rush was the consummate optimist, what a trip it would be to see Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones appearing on each other’s programs!

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 9:14:01 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#29]
‘Complete Loss Of Your Paycheck’: Bankruptcy Cycle In ‘High Gear’ | DiMartino Booth with David Lin

‘Complete Loss Of Your Paycheck’: Bankruptcy Cycle In ‘High Gear’ | DiMartino Booth with David Lin

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Video:

WOW 🚨 Idaho Farmland Water Shutoff “Coincidence”

Hidden in the Ukraine Bill was funding for cobalt mining in America. Over 200 politicians invested in this company mining cobalt. The Department of Defense gave that company $15 million out of the Ukraine bill to mine in IDAHO

What are the odds?!?

“So y'all might wanna put your helmets on for this one, seatbelt something. This is crazy stuff people. So just so I don't get this video doesn't get deleted. This is for entertainment purposes only. Everybody should do your own homework. I'll tell you where to go. But I made a video a couple of days ago about the water issue in Idaho. Some people had reached out and said, Hey, do you know what's going on? I didn't know anything about it. I just made the video to see if anybody else knew. And holy
cow.

Thank you all the warriors out there that, you know, there's a lot of people that have been doing some homework on this for a long time. And so I've shared some stuff, I've reposted some stuff. There's a ton of information out there, but this is crazy people.

So the DOD, Department of Defense, you Google this, DOD Invest in Cobalt, just Google that, and this will come up.

Part of the, you know why all the politicians want to fund Ukraine, right? Or not, you know, many reasons, but. So one of the, in the last Ukraine budget, or whatever you call it, there was some money in there for cobalt mining in America.

There's over 200 politicians or invested in Jervis on the stock market. 200 politicians have invested in that company.

The Department of Defense gave Jervis $15 million out of the Ukraine bill to do this mine in Idaho.

And that's not the only one. It's just happening all over the country for cobalt and lithium mining here in America. But it's hidden in an Ukraine bill.

All the politicians or 200 of the politicians are all stockholders in the company that's getting the contracts. It's just the biggest damn scam you ever seen, man. I just, you know, they wonder why.

They wonder why the conspiracy theories get started. And it's because they just don't tell the truth.

—  I think it was 6.5 million chickens were put to death in Idaho real recent because of the bird flu. And it just seems like if there's a land grab, if the plan is, hey, we wanna take a million acres of Idaho and dig a big giant crater in the ground and mine lithium…

Just put that on the table for the local state level people to vote on. You know, they just don't think we can handle the truth. They create the conspiracy theories and then they criticize you for believing in conspiracy theories and they censor stuff on these social media sites because they say it's misinformation.

We wouldn't go digging for this stuff if they just tell the truth. It's mind boggling to me. But look up, just type in Google, DOD investing cobalt and you'll see what's going on in Idaho and the companies behind it.

And then Google that company on who the investors are. Over 200 of them are politicians. Crazy, crazy, crazy world. I don't know how, but we gotta turn this thing on its head somehow. And we gotta know what we're dealing with. Can't fix anything if you don't know what's going on, right?“

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#31]

Video:

WOW 🚨 Idaho Farmland Water Shutoff “Coincidence”

Hidden in the Ukraine Bill was funding for cobalt mining in America. Over 200 politicians invested in this company mining cobalt. The Department of Defense gave that company $15 million out of the Ukraine bill to mine in IDAHO

What are the odds?!?

“So y'all might wanna put your helmets on for this one, seatbelt something. This is crazy stuff people. So just so I don't get this video doesn't get deleted. This is for entertainment purposes only. Everybody should do your own homework. I'll tell you where to go. But I made a video a couple of days ago about the water issue in Idaho. Some people had reached out and said, Hey, do you know what's going on? I didn't know anything about it. I just made the video to see if anybody else knew. And holy
cow.

Thank you all the warriors out there that, you know, there's a lot of people that have been doing some homework on this for a long time. And so I've shared some stuff, I've reposted some stuff. There's a ton of information out there, but this is crazy people.

So the DOD, Department of Defense, you Google this, DOD Invest in Cobalt, just Google that, and this will come up.

Part of the, you know why all the politicians want to fund Ukraine, right? Or not, you know, many reasons, but. So one of the, in the last Ukraine budget, or whatever you call it, there was some money in there for cobalt mining in America.

There's over 200 politicians or invested in Jervis on the stock market. 200 politicians have invested in that company.

The Department of Defense gave Jervis $15 million out of the Ukraine bill to do this mine in Idaho.

And that's not the only one. It's just happening all over the country for cobalt and lithium mining here in America. But it's hidden in an Ukraine bill.

All the politicians or 200 of the politicians are all stockholders in the company that's getting the contracts. It's just the biggest damn scam you ever seen, man. I just, you know, they wonder why.

They wonder why the conspiracy theories get started. And it's because they just don't tell the truth.

—  I think it was 6.5 million chickens were put to death in Idaho real recent because of the bird flu. And it just seems like if there's a land grab, if the plan is, hey, we wanna take a million acres of Idaho and dig a big giant crater in the ground and mine lithium…

Just put that on the table for the local state level people to vote on. You know, they just don't think we can handle the truth. They create the conspiracy theories and then they criticize you for believing in conspiracy theories and they censor stuff on these social media sites because they say it's misinformation.

We wouldn't go digging for this stuff if they just tell the truth. It's mind boggling to me. But look up, just type in Google, DOD investing cobalt and you'll see what's going on in Idaho and the companies behind it.

And then Google that company on who the investors are. Over 200 of them are politicians. Crazy, crazy, crazy world. I don't know how, but we gotta turn this thing on its head somehow. And we gotta know what we're dealing with. Can't fix anything if you don't know what's going on, right?“

View Quote

Ain't that some shit?

Not surprised at all by ANYTHING our criminal government does anymore.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Ain't that some shit?

View Quote

God only knows what's been hidden in those massive bills.  Elon Musk has said he's planning on utilizing Grok to read those bills so all the hidden information can be made public as soon as the bills are released.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#33]

God only knows what's been hidden in those massive bills.  Elon Musk has said he's planning on utilizing Grok to read those bills so all the hidden information can be made public as soon as the bills are released.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Ain't that some shit?

Awesome!

I'm really beginning to like that guy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#34]

🚨🇺🇸BREAKING: OPENAI APPOINTS FORMER NSA HEAD PAUL NAKASONE TO BOARD

OpenAI has appointed Paul M. Nakasone, retired US Army general and former NSA head, to its board of directors.

Nakasone, who led the NSA from 2018 to 2023, will join OpenAI's Safety and Security Committee.

He will help improve AI’s role in cybersecurity by detecting and responding to threats quickly.

His appointment follows concerns over safety culture at OpenAI.

Source: The Verge

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Brighteon Broadcast News, June 14, 2024 - AI scientists want to hand genocidal US government the ultimate superintelligence weapon against humanity

- AI and its potential dangers, weaponization by the NSA
- AGI by 2027 and the rise of superintelligence. (12:05)
- US military's use of weapons, #AI, and #depopulation agendas. (24:07)
- AI's potential to harm humanity through government control and depopulation efforts. (34:54)
- Open source: Decentralizing AI development for societal safety. (39:58)
- Saudi Arabia REJECTS the petro dollar: The end of dollar dominance. (54:36)
- US-Saudi relations, #Iran, #Israel, and the US Navy's declining dominance. (59:56)
- The potential collapse of the US #dollar and the benefits of investing in #gold and #silver. (1:10:21)
- The movie "Plandemic: The Musical" and its premiere. (1:37:20)
- Creativity, trust, and purity in the entertainment industry. (1:41:55)
- Prioritizing family values over career ambition in Hollywood. (1:47:56)
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#37]

First they came for Alex Jones...

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Video:

American Rancher Has Advice To The Idaho Farmers Having Their Crops Destroyed By The Half A Million Acres Of Farmland Water Being Shutoff By The US Government

“Group up together and go open those valves up and guard them. — Go get your water. Turn it on. Keep guards on all the head gates and, take your water. That's your water”

“I've got the question here. I'd like some of you folks to answer it. It's about Idaho over there in Idaho. The, uh, so called authorities are threatening to shut the water off the potato growers and the grain growers and the and the people.

Hey., the way I understand it, that's your water right farmers, not theirs. They're stepping in. They're acting like they're they're in charge. Go get your grouped up. Group up together, and, uh, go open those valves up and guard them.

They haven't got enough people over there to fight you. Go get your water. Turn it on. Keep guards on all the head gates, and, uh, take your water. That's your water.

If you don't take it, it becomes theirs. That's the way most of water law is written. If you don't physically go ahead and take it, it becomes the person holding it. Maybe I'm wrong. This is a question.

Like I say, give me some answers. But that's how you get your crop in the in the warehouse. Okay? Do you hear me now?”

This is true because if water rights are not used they can be taken. In Idaho this takes 5 years, so if the Government drags this out, it’ll destroy these farms forever.

View Quote

500,000 Acres of Idaho Farmland Set to Lose Water on Orders from Governor’s Office

Idaho has issued sudden water curtailment orders over half a million acres of farmland. Locals say the orders took them by surprise and will devastate agriculture in the region.

“That appears to be the plan,” Frank VanderSloot, executive chairman at Melaleuca, told East Idaho News. “To really, over time or immediately, shut off agriculture in this area.”

The curtailment order impacts junior water rights holders whose claims date back to December 1953. About 6400 water rights holders are affected.

“The timing on this is horrible,” Mr. VanderSloot said, explaining that most farmers have already planted their crops. Planting potatoes costs $2,000-$3,000 per acre. “Now they have to shut down the wells and give up that investment. The land is mortgaged, the potato crops are mortgaged. Everything is financed. They will basically lose their farms if they turn their water off.”

https://americaunwon.com/2024/06/500000-acres-of-idaho-farmland-set-to-lose-water-on-governors-orders/
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 4:58:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#39]
Vids:

LISTEN TO THIS 🚨 This Seems To Validate My Earlier Post About Idaho Farmers Water Being Shutoff Potentially For A Land Grab To Mine

2023: Mining Company “They got the state of Nevada's blessing to take away the water rights from the farmers and ranchers”

“There's a news article back on October 16th 2023 in an independent Nevada newspaper that states that the state came up with 25 million” for the water rights

FULL:

“So this video is gonna be a little bit about the lithium mining that is going on in Nevada and the future mining that will be happening in North Carolina. So there's a company called Lithium Americas. They currently use 1,700,000,000 gallons of water per year to mine lithium at Thacker's Pass in Nevada.

Now they got the state of Nevada's blessing to take away the water rights from the farmers and ranchers. And there's a news article back on October 16th 23 in an independent Nevada newspaper that states that the state came up with 25,000,000.

They went out and kinda offered that as a consolation package, um, to the farmers. Since the restrictions were cracked down so much and they didn't have much water, they were hoping that the farmers and ranchers would take a money deal and voluntarily retire. Now in Nevada, there's a place called McDermott Caldera.

Forgive me if I mess up this name. But that is an area where it has the most lit lithium in the world.

It's been scouted out as one of the best places. So that's gonna be a future spot to be mining more lit lithium. And for those of you in North Carolina, there's a city called King Mountain, North Carolina. Uh, in September of 2023, the DOD made another $90,000,000 deal and lithium will be mined in King Mountain, North Carolina next.

And, you know, I gotta add my disclaimer.

— These are facts and not my opinion.”

Idaho Potato Farmer Breaks Down The Idaho Water Shutoff

“The State of Idaho and the Idaho Department of Water Resources is issued this curtailment of 500,000 acres. To help put that in perspective, that's basically 781 square miles of farm ground being taken out of production”

“This is the largest curtailment in the history of the United States as far as farm ground. And, of course, the worst problem is this is happening during a very plentiful water year.

The reservoirs are completely full. And when I mean full, they're dang, they're breaking. The river's running as high as they possibly can just trying to keep those dams from breaking.

Personally going to look at a $3,000,000 loss if this curtailment continues. And this will end my 135 year family farm legacy, of growing potatoes in Idaho.

And I'm one of the smaller farms, but I, as a potato grower, I grow 23,000,000 large orders of McDonald's French fries. And of the grain side of my operation, I grow 16,000,000 loaves of bread.

And with today's issues of farm ground being taken over and farm security, that's a significant amount. And I amount to less than 1% of really what this curtailment is about.

The governor has the ability in the constitution to end this curtailment. That’s part of his role and part of his job.

And so, yes, if the governor wanted to, we can end this curtailment today.

The leadership is just gonna let the bottom line dry up.

Yes. That's exactly what they are intending to do.”

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Vids:

LISTEN TO THIS 🚨 This Seems To Validate My Earlier Post About Idaho Farmers Water Being Shutoff Potentially For A Land Grab To Mine

2023: Mining Company “They got the state of Nevada's blessing to take away the water rights from the farmers and ranchers”

“There's a news article back on October 16th 2023 in an independent Nevada newspaper that states that the state came up with 25 million” for the water rights

FULL:

“So this video is gonna be a little bit about the lithium mining that is going on in Nevada and the future mining that will be happening in North Carolina. So there's a company called Lithium Americas. They currently use 1,700,000,000 gallons of water per year to mine lithium at Thacker's Pass in Nevada.

Now they got the state of Nevada's blessing to take away the water rights from the farmers and ranchers. And there's a news article back on October 16th 23 in an independent Nevada newspaper that states that the state came up with 25,000,000.

They went out and kinda offered that as a consolation package, um, to the farmers. Since the restrictions were cracked down so much and they didn't have much water, they were hoping that the farmers and ranchers would take a money deal and voluntarily retire. Now in Nevada, there's a place called McDermott Caldera.

Forgive me if I mess up this name. But that is an area where it has the most lit lithium in the world.

It's been scouted out as one of the best places. So that's gonna be a future spot to be mining more lit lithium. And for those of you in North Carolina, there's a city called King Mountain, North Carolina. Uh, in September of 2023, the DOD made another $90,000,000 deal and lithium will be mined in King Mountain, North Carolina next.

“The State of Idaho and the Idaho Department of Water Resources is issued this curtailment of 500,000 acres. To help put that in perspective, that's basically 781 square miles of farm ground being taken out of production”

“This is the largest curtailment in the history of the United States as far as farm ground. And, of course, the worst problem is this is happening during a very plentiful water year.

The reservoirs are completely full. And when I mean full, they're dang, they're breaking. The river's running as high as they possibly can just trying to keep those dams from breaking.

Personally going to look at a $3,000,000 loss if this curtailment continues. And this will end my 135 year family farm legacy, of growing potatoes in Idaho.

And I'm one of the smaller farms, but I, as a potato grower, I grow 23,000,000 large orders of McDonald's French fries. And of the grain side of my operation, I grow 16,000,000 loaves of bread.

And with today's issues of farm ground being taken over and farm security, that's a significant amount. And I amount to less than 1% of really what this curtailment is about.

The governor has the ability in the constitution to end this curtailment. That’s part of his role and part of his job.

View Quote

If the reservoirs and rivers are at their highest capacity, why can't they tap into that water? The second tier water rights agreement (or, whatever) gives them access.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Coming out of the court right now:

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

. I wasn’t expecting that.

I was fully expecting to see the Alex Jones Show show up on America’s Voice during primetime at some point.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#43]
This sh!t is really starting to get on my nerves. I'm starting to gain weight.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:
View Quote

Control that which you can control. Mitigate the risks which you can mitigate. Prepare as best as you can for the most likely problems first, then go up the ladder to the most serious but least likely. Beyond that, have faith and enjoy life. You do yourself no good by fretting.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Control that which you can control. Mitigate the risks which you can mitigate. Prepare as best as you can for the most likely problems first, then go up the ladder to the most serious but least likely. Beyond that, have faith and enjoy life. You do yourself no good by fretting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:

Very well said.  

There’s a line from Cormac McCarthy’s The Road that really stood out to me recently - What would you do?  Even if you knew what to do, you wouldn’t know what to do.”  Seems very fitting in today’s world.

Robert Duvall always has the best movie lines.

The Road (6/9) Movie CLIP - The Last Man Alive (2009) HD
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:31:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Monica Smit

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Vids:

FULL:

View Quote

Sounds like a return of the water wars coming to the American West. The farmers and ranchers can give up, retire, or go bankrupt, or they can stand up for their water rights. Interesting to see what happens over the next year.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:09:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
Getting ready for war

WILL WOMEN BE DRAFTED: YES! | ACCORDING TO THIS…

House passes defense bill automatically registering men 18-26 for draft

The selective service is already mandatory for male U.S. citizens aged 18 to 24

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-passes-defense-bill-automatically-registering-men-draft

https://marfooglenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/Screenshot-2024-06-14-at-11.19.07%E2%80%AFPM.png

Pages 4 & 14

https://www.armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fy25_ndaa_executive_summary.pdf

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:17:47 AM EDT
[#49]
This has been going on for a while now, too.

Food Recalls ARE SKYROCKETING! What's really going on?

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:03:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#50]
View Quote

Hageman Introduces Bill to Block Mandatory EID Ear Tags

Washington, DC – Today, Congresswoman Harriet Hageman, joined by Representatives Armstrong (R-ND), Biggs (R-AZ), Boebert (R-CO), Brecheen (R-OK), Crane (R-AZ), Donalds (R-FL), Gosar (R-AZ), Maloy (R-UT), Massie (R-KY), Ogles (R-TN), McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Rosendale (R-MT), Jason Smith (R-MO), and Spartz (R-IN), introduced a joint resolution pursuant to the Congressional Review Act (CRA) to block the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) rule mandating electronic identification (EID) eartags for bison and cattle moving interstate. A companion resolution was introduced by Senator Cynthia Lummis, making this bicameral legislation.
https://hageman.house.gov/media/press-releases/hageman-introduces-bill-block-mandatory-eid-ear-tags
Page / 313
Top Top