Page / 182
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
In on 180?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They will see the first guy as a dipshit and the second guy as "probably a cop".  They will only be apprehensive with one of them.  Guess which one.
View Quote
Risky choice.

Better choose the first guy to avoid an account lock.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Aimless, is VINE still reporting him in and out of arrest each day?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The point is to look professional.  If you don't draw attention to yourself, no one will pay any attention to you.  That's not what a bunch of these OC people do.  They are out there to get attention.  It's almost always the wrong type of attention.
View Quote
They scare the shit out of the pantywaists and the soccer moms, who start agitating for laws to prevent carrying scary, icky guns in public.

Then, to show that they have "done something" and "solved a problem" the fucking politicians ram through another law which takes away another right.

Depressing.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The point is to look professional.  If you don't draw attention to yourself, no one will pay any attention to you.  That's not what a bunch of these OC people do.  They are out there to get attention.  It's almost always the wrong type of attention.
View Quote
That's why I think it's kinda dumb to go walking around with a rifle.

Even if it's a goddam flintlock, the ninnies are going to think it is an AK and will run away shrieking.

Carry a pistol in a holster (no need for a $300 one) and look like a normal human, and you may go pretty much unnoticed.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Aimless, is VINE still reporting him in and out of arrest each day?
View Quote
Not Aimless but I haven't received any more VINE email alerts lately.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#7]
What was the last alert, in our out of jail?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you seriously arguing that looking like one of the fucking retards posted above is going to work?
View Quote
Well in one photo there was a white dude wearing a BLM T shirt. And in another you've got some gender fluid looking type and a bunch of cosplay kids. So something tells me those two have Antifa written all over them.

Third photo of the bikers we'll probably have to own, but bikers don't really scare people anymore. People dress like that these days to go to a church social. This isn't the old days when people wore a suit to go to the mall.

This is pretty much the typical open carrier:

Worst case scenario you might see feminazi titties…

https://www.texasobserver.org/open-carry-texas-protest-sxsw/

It's an occupational hazard you just have to accept.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No dude, it's these exact people that get major corporations to voluntarialy ban open carry, and in some instances all carry in their stores nationwide. Up until the incident in Panera Bread back in 2014, banning open carry wasn't even on any activists radar. Then some slightly obese shut in's with no fashion sence or grooming standards scared the fuck out of enough people that corporate America got more done in a weekend in terms of gun control than all the soccer moms did last decade. But please, stay blind to the optics of this issue.
View Quote
Even if what you said was true, it's our lack of participation that makes these people the face of gun owners in the media. Like I said, augment what needs to be augmented, but by no means allow a few bad apples to spoil your entire movement. They'll just fade into the background.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#10]
It's the dreaded uncle mike's holster.

I assure everyone here that the general public knows exactly what an uncle mike's holster is, and they have condemned our movement because of this one man's lack of fashion sense.

I heard the very next day, this same madman was seen wearing socks with sandals. White socks. After labor day.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The last VINE email I received about Booth:
12/02/2019

This e-mail is to inform you that ALEXANDER BOOTH has been returned to custody as of 12/02/2019.

For more information, contact Putnam County Sheriff's Office. The telephone number is (845) 225-5255.

This notification is sponsored by the New York Sheriffs' VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service
I think I asked Aimless pages further up-thread and he said Booth was in custody.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Besides the dumb animal ears, I'm trying to figure out what the problem with this group is.  Honestly they look like pretty average people to me.

http://i.imgur.com/xvz0ZwE.jpg
View Quote
Those aren't even our people. White boy on the right is wearing a BLM t shirt, and white boy the on left is wearing a police hat with pig ears. They're Antifa, BLM, or probably both.

The best part though is how they're all gathered around the one black dude in the photo. Like, Looky here guys, this is our trophy dark skinned person here to show everyone how woke we are.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hand Up Don't Shoot Shirts and When Pigs Get Wings Shirts.

That is Open Carry Texas, Tarrant County. A splinter group from OCT. They made death threats to public officials and caused a number of the Open Carry PR problems in Texas. Fatty and Snow Boots was part of their organization. They burnt any support from LE that wanted to expand gun rights. And worse, they became the public voice for the OCT movement in Texas.
View Quote
Okay, sorry, but you're being ridiculous now.

First of all, it's a free country, and we can't stop BLM/Antifa from having their own open carry orgs. That doesn't mean we have to own them.

Second of all, there are only a million cops in the whole dadgum country, and over half of those are behind enemy lines to begin with. The majority of the other half simply don't give a shit. Of those who are sympathetic to our cause, like yourself, they're not going to pull their support because of some BLM folks moonlighting as open carry activists.

But face it. There's no great love for gun rights in law enforcement in general. Never has been. And the demographic is too small anyways, and the departments and officials with the most sway are in places like LA and NYC.

You're agonizing over tiny little details that in the long run don't amount to anything. And like I said, you're not going to stop these people from being stupid. So you might as well just do your own thing and encourage everyone else to join in, in the hopes of watering down the cray cray coming from that side.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Holstered gun, tucked in shirt, non ripped up jeans. Looks presentable from that picture.
View Quote
Well that's the vast majority of people who open carry right there.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Those aren't even our people. White boy on the right is wearing a BLM t shirt, and white boy the on left is wearing a police hat with pig ears. They're Antifa, BLM, or probably both.

The best part though is how they're all gathered around the one black dude in the photo. Like, Looky here guys, this is our trophy dark skinned person here to show everyone how woke we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Besides the dumb animal ears, I'm trying to figure out what the problem with this group is.  Honestly they look like pretty average people to me.

Early on, there were some 2A people on protest with BLM present on the "same side". We had one protest that my friend had been manning himself for a couple of weeks (?). BLM then decided they wanted to protest as well. The second part of the later protest at a police station was primarily manned by BLM. I spent over 24 hours on that one with BLM and got to see first hand what BLM was all about. It's definitely a communist agitation group with professionals orchestrating everything from the top. Money and transportation were not a problem for them. Many secret meetings happened and liberal professors showed up periodically to instruct the troops and raise their morale. Several of the "grass roots" leaders I interacted with went on to appear at subsequent high profile events around the country. Scum of the Earth, IMHO. Most know this by now but BLM is not to be trusted in any way.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In on 180?
View Quote
Lol.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 180?
Lol.
I think that is the first time I've ever been able to claim a page in any forum.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Holstered gun, tucked in shirt, non ripped up jeans. Looks presentable from that picture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the dreaded uncle mike's holster.

https://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Open-Carry.jpg

I assure everyone here that the general public knows exactly what an uncle mike's holster is, and they have condemned our movement because of this one man's lack of fashion sense.

I heard the very next day, this same madman was seen wearing socks with sandals. White socks. After labor day.
Oh, someone who meets your criteria to be a gun owner that open carries.

Glad we got your approval...
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#20]
So I did a reverse image search on the cosplay kids, and this is the one and only place it shows up.

https://www.wonkette.com/gun-roundup-the-state-of-our-unions-gun-nuts-is-stupid-as-ever

I don't know what the fuck a Wonkette is, but something tells me they don't have any influence whatsoever, as evidenced by the fact that they have to beg for donations, meaning no advertiser will touch them. They can't even get Google ads for crying out loud.

So we had basically a worst case scenario. Morons of the highest order showed up to the Washington state capital in full tard regalia, and the ONLY people who noticed don't even have enough readership to attract a single advertiser.

Their Alexa rating is pathetic. Half their traffic comes from a blogspot site.

And the most pathetic thing of all is that this is what you fools are allowing to demoralize you to the point of just shutting down, giving up, and going home. A few morons in cosplay gear show up, a libtard media outlet with no readership reports on it, and suddenly our goose is cooked.

Meanwhile, millions upon millions more ordinary folks are out there open carrying and no one is paying any attention to them. Except us, and we will find any excuse whatsoever to demonize them. And yet in virtually all the states that allow open carry, the laws are getting better, not worse.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Has the date of the warrant been published yet?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Has the date of the warrant been published yet?
View Quote
I haven't seen anything yet.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Early on, there were some 2A people on protest with BLM present on the "same side". We had one protest that my friend had been manning himself for a couple of weeks (?). BLM then decided they wanted to protest as well. The second part of the later protest at a police station was primarily manned by BLM. I spent over 24 hours on that one with BLM and got to see first hand what BLM was all about. It's definitely a communist agitation group with professionals orchestrating everything from the top. Money and transportation were not a problem for them. Many secret meetings happened and liberal professors showed up periodically to instruct the troops and raise their morale. Several of the "grass roots" leaders I interacted with went on to appear at subsequent high profile events around the country. Scum of the Earth, IMHO. Most know this by now but BLM is not to be trusted in any way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Liberal professors showed up to instruct the troops”? You’re trying way too hard. And running at about 100% for posts being full of shit.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

“Liberal professors showed up to instruct the troops”? You’re trying way too hard. And running at about 100% for posts being full of shit.
View Quote
Really?  Because I find it 100% believable, including funding.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't know what the fuck a Wonkette is,
View Quote

And so do you bro...

Link Posted: 12/10/2019 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here I am at 2:02. I was waiting to get my shit back that the Beaver Creek PD stole. It's amazing how much the narrative of our two initial 2A protests got hijacked by the media. I had trouble finding any photos on the web with me in it. There also seem to be few photos or videos that I could find out there of us OCing with BLM alongside us. I have a hard drive in storage somewhere around here with photos. What I posted was true. I was there and, as far as I know, you were not.

ETA: Actually, my backside can also be seen on the left from 1:56 in the video. It was very cold out.
ETAA: I have that same custom single action holster right here that I wore that night and at many protests.

OSA Protesters Occupy Beavercreek Police Departmen

I really don't know what ARF has a problem with. If I were making up stories, wouldn't I have been doing very interesting things with very interesting people and not being a moron? I didn't jump out of any airplanes. I didn't swim to any enemy piers. I didn't engage in any glorious battles. I didn't save any fair maidens. I did a lot of stupid shit and have memories of the results.

In one post, I relayed how I was involved in a group in the 1990s and something interesting that happened. I believed that this was on topic to what was being discussed at the time. At no point did I place myself erroneously as one of the group that went to gather the information. I was merely a part of a group and witnessed what I witnessed.

In another post, I relayed how I was in a shitty situation but was able to remain armed. I wasn't some "hero of the story." In fact, I was a fool for being around the alleged victim in the first place because he had a well known history of violence and starting shit. A poster simply stated the approximation that nobody keeps their firearms under those charges. I was undoubtedly an outlier but I kept mine.

In this last post, I relayed my experiences with BLM and 2A activism. The situation was what it was. I didn't really even know what the hell BLM was before that. I was foolish for allowing myself to get involved but I did learn some things about them on my own. It wasn't through the internet, media, word-of-mouth, etc. It was first hand. I then relayed that information in a post here because the issue of BLM and 2A open carry activists was brought up.

WFT... If I cannot relay on topic information that happened to me, what the hell does ARF want?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Even if what you said was true, it's our lack of participation that makes these people the face of gun owners in the media. Like I said, augment what needs to be augmented, but by no means allow a few bad apples to spoil your entire movement. They'll just fade into the background.
View Quote
You'll get no arguement from me on that.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was also at a DC protest in 2013. I have a photo of officers' sidearms in my face while I was sitting against the Whitehouse fence, on the little concrete wall, with officers lined up in front of me. They forgot about me for a little bit when they pushed the crowd back. Do I really need to dig the photo up and try to figure out how to post it to ARFcom? If I hang around, you might read some of those stories too... IF I think they might be on topic or of some use to someone.

USA: Protesters break through barriers, take them to White House

I just remembered one of those stories. The Texas guy next to me at the Whitehouse had a Confederate flag on a stick. He was trying to light his cigarette but the wind was too strong. Without thinking, I offered to hold the flag for a moment. Wouldn't you know, there is a MSM video out there of me holding that flag in DC. I saw it soon after but haven't looked for it in a good while. Again, I did some stupid shit without thinking at the worst moment.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#29]
@JmE If your life was anything near what my life was like, there could be worse pics than you temporarily holding a Confederate flag.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@JmE If your life was anything near what my life was like, there could be worse pics than you temporarily holding a Confederate flag.  
View Quote

True enough, my friend. Remember me next time you are in my neck of the woods and we will have some coffee together.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So you've been arrested for DV but kept your guns, were a member of a militia that was kitted up and ready to go kinetic with LE over home schooling while your group was running surveillance on said LE, and now this?

Dude, you read like someone from a John Ross novel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you've been arrested for DV but kept your guns, were a member of a militia that was kitted up and ready to go kinetic with LE over home schooling while your group was running surveillance on said LE, and now this?

- Yes, I kept my firearms. I made that very clear in previous posts.
- Yes, I was involved in patriot/militia groups in the 1990s.
- I was not kitted up and I never posted that I was. The group that went to find out what happened was indeed kitted up. We had a meeting to examine the information and discuss what, if any, involvement we should have. Of course, this was all in my posts.
- That incident was not over homeschooling. Read the post again. Although, there was a completely separate incident involving myself and a friend, I was somewhat kitted up outside a government office while he was inside after being yanked around by the system. It did involve homeschooling of his children and there was some concern they would take the children while he was in the meeting. I have not related that story here nor do I see a reason to do so at this time.
- And now which "this"? Yes, I was at a protest in DC and I was along the fence when officers moved the line back and apparently forgot about me. Yes, I was involved in a 2A protest that BLM joined onto later. I also was involved in a BLM protest about the same issue. They occupied Beavercreek PD overnight and I was there as well. Apparently, my snoring kept people awake. I slept like a baby.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I can write. And?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
- I was not kitted up and I never posted that I was. The group that went to find out what happened was indeed kitted up. We had a meeting to examine the information and discuss what, if any, involvement we should have. Of course, this was all in my posts.
- That incident was not over homeschooling. Read the post again. Although, there was a completely separate incident involving myself and a friend, I was somewhat kitted up outside a government office while he was inside after being yanked around by the system. It did involve homeschooling of his children and there was some concern they would take the children while he was in the meeting. I have not related that story here nor do I see a reason to do so at this time.
- And now which "this"? Yes, I was at a protest in DC and I was along the fence when officers moved the line back and apparently forgot about me. Yes, I was involved in a 2A protest that BLM joined onto later. I also was involved in a BLM protest about the same issue. They occupied Beavercreek PD overnight and I was there as well. Apparently, my snoring kept people awake. I slept like a baby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL I bet you're on the non-existent arfcop list now.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 10:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently.

For crying out loud though, I always figured I had a boring life and was thankful for it. I have only relayed a few experiences. I guess if they were all on here, the ARFcom Village People would be pounding on my door demanding to burn the witch.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Let me get this straight, Miami_JBT...

You want to bitch that nobody gets involved like you do. However, when someone that has been involved for decades relates some incidents, you think it's a good idea to sling innuendo about the information's veracity? I may not be on any videos before committees and the like but I did the best I could to remain involved in some meaningful way. Do that long enough and one tends to have a story here and there to tell. I haven't even scratched the surface. There are plenty.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Goddammit! It isn't a frigging list!

It is a collection of names.

Please get it right.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 5:33:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Let me get this straight, Miami_JBT...

You want to bitch that nobody gets involved like you do. However, when someone that has been involved for decades relates some incidents, you think it's a good idea to sling innuendo about the information's veracity?
View Quote
Pretty much.  I can't figure him out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My hat is awesome.
View Quote
if we had a thread to vote for best avatar 2019, yours would be in my top 5 top-10 !

eta:  gotta save a few spots for russian porn stars
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Please get it right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please get it right.
That are listed out in a non-list format.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That are listed out in a non-list format.
View Quote
Of course.

That is understood.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

First of all, it's a free country, and we can't stop BLM/Antifa from having their own open carry orgs. That doesn't mean we have to own them.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#43]
I've never seen a person dindu himself but I guess there's a first time for everything. Hell of a long way this place has come in the last 10yrs.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think that is the first time I've ever been able to claim a page in any forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 180?
Lol.
I had it and then typed the wrong number! The internets is serious shit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Back before the Ferguson protests spread to other cities, there were pictures being circulated of a white woman in her 40s, posing with various groups of protestors.  As I recall she was identified as being the wife of a tenured professor at a college in the area, and it was stated she had been very active in the planning meetings for the protests.

Later, there was apparently some internal turmoil in the group, as some younger black woman tried to take control while accusing white liberals of being there to just use black people for their own agenda.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
if we had a thread to vote for best avatar 2019, yours would be in my top 5 top-10 !

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My hat is awesome.

The hat tends to bring a smile to the face...

...though for different reasons than the Russian porn stars.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure if you've ever seen some mugshots of arrested ANTIFA, but many are professors.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Not sure if you've ever seen some mugshots of arrested ANTIFA, but many are professors.
View Quote
Wasn't the "bike lock" attacker a professor?
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly taught ethics at Diablo Valley College.

If my memory isn't off, when the big leftist protesting theme was 'Occupy' marches (where they smashed store windows, along with other mayhem), there was a college professor that got arrested while carrying two hammers in his backpack.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#50]
How can people not know academics/ professors are active leading anti-fa groups?

That's a HUGE reason conservatives can't win, is these people take their ideology back to the classroom with them and spread it!

FFS no wonder we can't get ahead.
Page / 182
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top