User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This wouldn't happen to be you, would it?

View Quote

Busted

Notice how he just skipped over that post and ignored it
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting turn of events in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Busted

View Quote

It's very telling
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Another dirty liberal outed.
View Quote
Well it's not like what he posts here didn't make that obvious already....
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Because the blacks are still slaves to the dems and yes even blacks owned slaves.
Back then slaves were used as labor today its votes. They still get housed, fed, clothes, spending money.
View Quote
They ARE slowly being 'freed'. Though it's more like 'abandoned'. The commies are thinking the illegals will be more loyal than the inner city black plantations and won't be waking up to the grift as quickly as black people are apparently doing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#6]
The chances of a person voting Republican increase if they have a job.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Busted

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Busted

He'll be back in a few days, bashing Trump with a brand new User ID.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He gone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where he go?  

You TDS guys are just terrible, seriously stop, get some help.

He gone

He back but he ain't answering questions
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yea but with Trump those fuckers will be fighting each other for four years.

Thats the point in a Trump vs Biden race. Since we have two unpopular folks, elect the one that will make them eat each other.

You said politicians hate us, good let them beat themselves up for four years.

If we are lucky they will bring back dueling and they can settle their differences like men.
View Quote

I didn't say politicians hate us. I said they don't care about us, in the sense of us as individuals.

As mentioned elsewhere, I can't vote for the guy who has been lying for years about the election being stolen, and some of the other shit he's done. I agree the best we can do is "vote for the lesser evil", but we'll have to agree to disagree on who the lesser evil is.

I don't want one party beating themselves up for four years. The safest route for America in the current era is a governmet split between parties, as it's the only way to keep our country from spinning off the left or right edge of the table.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He back but he ain't answering questions
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Busted

Instead of a screenshot, here is the direct link. We'll see if he deletes it or not.

https://x.com/BruceCMiller/status/1168286896507805699
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Instead of a screenshot, here is the direct link.
View Quote

If someone's here under false pretenses, bringing it up to the mods is more appropriate than doxing them. Here's hoping you don't Alex Jones yourself.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If someone's here under false pretenses, bringing it up to the mods is more appropriate than doxing them. Here's hoping you don't Alex Jones yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Instead of a screenshot, here is the direct link.

I’m not doxxing anyone. If that really is him, then it’s his fault for doxxing himself by having his AR15.com member name the same as his real name.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I’m not doxxing anyone. If that really is him, then it’s his fault for doxxing himself by having his AR15.com member name the same as his real name.
View Quote

Except they aren't. There is a substring match. Doxing someone isn't okay just because they didn't obfuscate hard enough. It should be addressed with site staff.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Except they aren't. There is a substring match. Doxing someone isn't okay just because they didn't obfuscate hard enough. It should be addressed with site staff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your panties are all wadded up over it, then go run and tell a mod. Maybe you’ll get a gold star next to your name.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If your panties are all wadded up over it, then go run and tell a mod. Maybe you’ll get a gold star next to your name.
View Quote

It's been reported. I'm not the one who seems to be seeking glorification and a gold star, though.

ETA: My opinion, worth the price of admission, is that had you reported it to staff, you'd have been doing the site and the community a potential service. Sock puppets should be shown the door.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not really sure that counts as officially Doxxing the guy. His name on X may be ficticious. Also it's not like a for sure name and photo were posted with an address, the guy's wife's (Husband?) info, his phone number etc.

I'm more concerned that these anti's create accounts and troll the board. It's the retarded, ill intent, faceless, commie keyboard commando thing that everybody has to deal with that sucks.

And if it is him, it's pretty obvious he's only here to cause problems.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#19]
My gangsta uppin' his street cred.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm not really sure that counts as officially Doxxing the guy. His name on X may be ficticious. Also it's not like a for sure name and photo were posted with an address, the guy's wife's (Husband?) info, his phone number etc.

I'm more concerned that these anti's create accounts and troll the board. It's the retarded, ill intent, faceless, commie keyboard commando thing that everybody has to deal with that sucks.

And if it is him, it's pretty obvious he's only here to cause problems.
View Quote

I'm all for showing people the door if their only intent is to insult, or if they're sock puppets, etc. I've been around ARF for 20 years, though, and I get the troll and "recovered account" bullshit tossed at me regularly as I'm center of right, anti-Trump and haven't been consistently active.

Let's assume the accusation isn't true. How does he go about proving it? Give it staff and tell them you think the guy is here under false pretenses to cause problems, and let them deal with it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember when the right loved to criticize the left for using taxpayer money to buy votes...

Nice work, 556.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm all for showing people the door if their only intent is to insult, or if they're sock puppets, etc. I've been around ARF for 20 years, though, and I get the troll and "recovered account" bullshit tossed at me regularly as I'm center of right, anti-Trump and haven't been consistently active.

Let's assume the accusation isn't true. How does he go about proving it? Give it staff and tell them you think the guy is here under false pretenses to cause problems, and let them deal with it.
View Quote

Fair enough. But he doesn't appear to be in any hurry to deny it. Hmmm......

And who uses their real name on social media or forums anyhow?

Only I do that.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fair enough. But he doesn't appear to be in any hurry to deny it. Hmmm......

And who uses their real name on social media or forums anyhow?

Only I do that.

View Quote

I knew that was you!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Keep working the  poorest, hardest hit places Trump.  It’s working.

Off to Atlanta, then a few in Ohio. Philadelphia next.

Save shotcago for the cherry on the top.

Might as well hit a White Castle along the way for further street cred.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember when the right loved to criticize the left for using taxpayer money to buy votes...

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trump isnt right wing.  He's a democrat.  Almost every policy he has coild be an echo of Kennedy or even left of Kennedy. its just that the Democrats have now swung so far left that they see even moderate democratic principles as fringe right.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's been reported. I'm not the one who seems to be seeking glorification and a gold star, though.

ETA: My opinion, worth the price of admission, is that had you reported it to staff, you'd have been doing the site and the community a potential service. Sock puppets should be shown the door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great job!! Now you can take a deep breath. I’m sure you were hyperventilating while typing out that snitch letter. lol.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Great job!! Now you can take a deep breath. I’m sure you were hyperventilating while typing out that snitch letter. lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's an example of what you're "sure" of, you might be 0/2 today.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Black Pastors Message To Donald Trump
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I counter your purse swing with a slap from an empty glove sending thee back to clutch thy pearls.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#32]
And………….still vote D
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It probably is. In less than a year he has made enough posts for my user note section to have this

"Liberal-hates Tate-hates Tucker-believes toxic masculinity 23-7-24 MTG is sell out"

View Quote

What's in your dossier on me?
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Lol y'all are pretty funny, thank you for the concerns but I'm fine--no doxxing has occurred.

No idea who that is, CMiller is a randomly generated name because I can never think of a good user name.

I do think it's very entertaining (and sad) to see people so convinced that I must be a leftist and not who I say I am (a traditional conservative who didn't change with everybody else when Trump showed up).  I mean... you do know that people like me still exist, even though we are admittedly quite rare--right?

Anyway, I'm all for Republicans doing things that are good for all communities, including black people. But it's not a good idea to play the same game as the other side. We don't want people bragging about "$xxx for this group, $xxx for that group, so vote for us!"

At least that's what all the old Tea Party people would have said... But I guess those days are long gone.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 4:28:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lol y'all are pretty funny, thank you for the concerns but I'm fine--no doxxing has occurred.

No idea who that is, CMiller is a randomly generated name because I can never think of a good user name.

I do think it's very entertaining (and sad) to see people so convinced that I must be a leftist and not who I say I am (a traditional conservative who didn't change with everybody else when Trump showed up).  I mean... you do know that people like me still exist, even though we are admittedly quite rare--right?

Anyway, I'm all for Republicans doing things that are good for all communities, including black people. But it's not a good idea to play the same game as the other side. We don't want people bragging about "$xxx for this group, $xxx for that group, so vote for us!"

At least that's what all the old Tea Party people would have said... But I guess those days are long gone.
View Quote

I’m sure 556_Chowder will be along any minute now to apologize for his libelous statement. Any minute now. Or, you know, to double down and demand that your mom posts a video of your birth and your current drivers license held up next to you logged into ARF.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:49:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Will this play on BET?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Democrats don’t care about blacks, they are only useful to them.
View Quote

Republicans have the same relationship with gun owners.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Where he go?  

You TDS guys are just terrible, seriously stop, get some help.
View Quote

ran aground on his underscore...?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:58:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not all churches choose to be non-profit, yet many things they do serve the community. One church I was in served free Sunday meals for over 300 very elderly folk. If they didn't do it, the Govt. would be doing it at your expense. Which would you rather have? Freedom of religion is a wonderful thing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not all churches choose to be non-profit, yet many things they do serve the community. One church I was in served free Sunday meals for over 300 very elderly folk. If they didn't do it, the Govt. would be doing it at your expense. Which would you rather have? Freedom of religion is a wonderful thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not relevant to the point I was making, but sure--the libertarian in me would like to go back to the days when neighbors helped neighbors, family helped family, and churches were integral to their communities and actually served them, and people didn't expect the government to solve every problem in their lives.

Unfortunately the world has changed and it's probably not going back to any of that...

I'm happy there are still some churches that try.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top