Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
What’s going on in New Zealand?

Police Minister says ''bigger issues are at play'' when it comes to youth ram-raids | Newshub

Methamphetamine use risen by a third, reveals wastewater drug testing | Newshub

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Again, what’s going on in New Zealand?

Children, ages 7 - 12 involved in 1 AM smash-and-grab burglary at a mall, speeding away in a car before wrecking out a few km away.

Police ''shocked'' as 7yo caught in latest mall burglary attempt | Newshub
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:43:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Australian Political Backbone

Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:47:47 AM EDT
[#6]
A look behind the scenes at common Aussies that help make Big Brother tyranny work.

Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:54:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Live coverage of a pop-up protest at Parliament.

Link Posted: 4/28/2022 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Government transparency and accountability do not exist.

''A whole lot murkier'': Daniel Andrews ''grilled secretly'' by IBAC
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#9]
More gun restrictions proposed for New Zealand.

More thought needed on proposed new NZ gun rules - firearm owners | AM

’Dangerous’ rules for firearms ranges revealed

The Council of Licensed Firearms Owners (COLFO) says members making submissions on proposed regulations for firearm clubs and ranges are finding worrying new rules that will diminish public safety rather than improve it.

COLFO spokesperson Hugh Devereux-Mack says; “We’re finding dangerous changes that would have slipped through, such as barring under-16s from training on ranges, which are the safest environment possible.”

“Under-16s are legally allowed to use firearms, and many kids in rural areas grow up with firearms in their household or at their jobs. Yet the regulations would ban them from learning safe practices on a controlled range. They will instead do their training privately at home or with friends.”

Another dangerous rule is that club certificates, which will be public documents, will describe each club’s secure firearm storage.

“The number of firearms being stolen from licensed owners has decreased significantly. To publish complete information about how a club stores their firearms is sending an invitation to criminals,” says Devereux-Mack.

These dangerous rules are accompanied by others that COLFO members have called “excessive beyond stupid.” The rules ask for information already supplied by clubs, or are unnecessarily detrimental to a club’s ability to operate.

“The regulations would require clubs to supply information they already give to Government as an incorporated society, and charge a fee for processing the repeated information.”

Devereux-Mack says the significant new costs and form filling will bring an end to some clubs.

“The rules seem almost designed to make it too hard or too expensive. The extra cost just isn’t feasible for small clubs such as those set up by rural firearms owners to practice safely with mates.”

“If some farmers decided to save money and bulk-buy ammunition through the club, their new club application must include audited financial accounts at a cost of $2000, on top of the stacks of spreadsheets needed regardless.”

Devereux-Mack explains that clubs are community affairs, not camouflaged tactical teams.

“The rules will force all members of the club to hold a firearms license. For many clubs, that means losing the retiree who acts as treasurer, or family members who help with dishing out the milo.”

Non-licensed newcomers will only be able to participate in club activities for a maximum of three months.

“Restricting non-license holders from club activities, who are legally allowed to use firearms under supervision, is nonsensical. Not only does it contradict the law, it’s also a huge move away from the family-friendly environments that club members value, for no additional safety benefit.”

“A licensed firearm owner who wants to introduce their spouse to the hobby will be unable to access a controlled range environment after three months and be forced to do it privately. For communities that host club days monthly, that’s only three chances to go on a range.”

“There should be more clubs and ranges, to encourage people to practice their skills with others in a safe and controlled environment. Instead, clubs across the country are worrying whether they can keep their long-term secretary on board, and how they will be able to afford the extra fees.”

Public consultation on the proposed regulations for firearm clubs and ranges closes on May 4. Anyone wishing to make a submission to Police on the matter should do so before then.

https://colfo.org.nz/
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Thanks a lot George HW Bush you fucking traitor.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Thanks for posting the teacher vax mandate and school mask mandate videos.  I’m going to post them on my group’s Facebook page.  We’re free from all that BS now thanks to our political pushback but the more liberal communities in Kansas are leaning back to mask mandates and need stopped.

SEK Freedom
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting the teacher vax mandate and school mask mandate videos.  I’m going to post them on my group’s Facebook page.  We’re free from all that BS now thanks to our political pushback but the more liberal communities in Kansas are leaning back to mask mandates and need stopped.

SEK Freedom
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

SEK Freedom

I think some parts of the NE also wanted mask restrictions reinstated.

With all the resistance to the lifting of the mask mandate for airlines show that they are at least waiting in the shadows, ready to jump back on the mandates bandwagon with whatever comes next.  

Yep, this is just one of many battles that are here to stay.  Freedom has lost so much ground in the last few years.

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 10:40:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Cats to be forced indoors and only allowed outside on a LEASH - Australian city cracks down on felines to protect native animals

- The ACT policy means cats will be required to stay indoors from July 1
- Canberra cat owners will be allowed walk their pets if they are leashed
- A Sydney cat owner gives her take on taking her furry companion for walks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10733327/Canberra-cats-banned-form-outside-without-leash.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More regulation.  A National Cat Act for New Zealand?  Why not? The Australian Capital Territory is doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cok2TLlquKM

Cats to be forced indoors and only allowed outside on a LEASH - Australian city cracks down on felines to protect native animals

- The ACT policy means cats will be required to stay indoors from July 1
- Canberra cat owners will be allowed walk their pets if they are leashed
- A Sydney cat owner gives her take on taking her furry companion for walks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10733327/Canberra-cats-banned-form-outside-without-leash.html

Looks like the regulation against pet cats is spreading.

Cat owners could face huge fines if their pet is caught outside under tough new rules planned for one Australian city: 'They're tiny killing machines'

- A Perth council wants to ban cats from 42 'environmental sensitivity' areas
- Owners would face fines and may have cat seized or impounded under proposal
- City of Bayswater residents to get say on proposed crackdown on roaming pets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10765001/City-Bayswater-cat-ban-Perth-owners-fined-pet-caught-roaming-natural-areas.html

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I’ve heard that the Northern Hemisphere is about to enter a mini ice age for the next few decades.  Maybe the Southern Hemisphere will get the longer, hotter summers instead?

NIWA says the warm weather is here to stay, and winter will be brief | Newshub

Compared to this, longer, colder winters don’t look so bad now.
Canterbury hit by plague of cluster flies as wet summer creates perfect environment | Newshub

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Economic troubles down under, too.

House prices decrease as homeowners bracing for pre-election interest rate hike | 9 News Australia

Significant increase in petrol thieves as cost of living rises | 9 News Australia

Australians turn to crime as cost of living soars | 7NEWS
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#17]

lol

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

With all the resistance to the lifting of the mask mandate for airlines show that they are at least waiting in the shadows, ready to jump back on the mandates bandwagon with whatever comes next.  

Yep, this is just one of many battles that are here to stay.  Freedom has lost so much ground in the last few years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SEK Freedom

Yes it has.  More than most of the sheep are willing to admit.  I succeeded in getting masks removed from schools last October and more recently the county health department's Covid unit of contact tracers was closed.  That will make it much harder for the local health tyrants to start up restrictions again.  The locations that still have Covid units and where testing is widespread are the ones heading back to masking.

We have to shut down these insane health monitoring sites or it will never end.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 12:10:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes it has.  More than most of the sheep are willing to admit.  I succeeded in getting masks removed from schools last October and more recently the county health department's Covid unit of contact tracers was closed.  That will make it much harder for the local health tyrants to start up restrictions again.  The locations that still have Covid units and where testing is widespread are the ones heading back to masking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SEK Freedom

Hopefully, our court system will continue to come through with the peaceful solutions in our favor.  Judicially at this point, I’m afraid that hope is a very fragile barrier separating freedom and tyranny.

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 12:57:47 AM EDT
[#20]
AUSTRALIA EAST COAST - WEST COAST LIVE FEED END THE MANDATES PROTESTS

PERTH (BUNBURY)
Live Stream from Bunbury WA Rally to end all mandates

https://youtu.be/zpImtbUB5Ec

MELBOURNE

https://youtu.be/zgMTwogyzQw

https://youtu.be/FojkPvk2S5s

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hopefully, our court system will continue to come through with the peaceful solutions in our favor.  Judicially at this point, I’m afraid that hope is a very fragile barrier separating freedom and tyranny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SEK Freedom

In my case I looked at judicial options and dismissed them in favor of direct action via activism.  Speaking before the county commissioners didn’t make them overtly jump on our side but the pressure made them sideline the head health maniac and rein in everyone involved.  It too a month to get masks off kids and 7 months to shut down the Covid unit.

Our work is just beginning.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

In my case I looked at judicial options and dismissed them in favor of direct action via activism.  Speaking before the county commissioners didn’t make them overtly jump on our side but the pressure made them sideline the head health maniac and rein in everyone involved.  It too a month to get masks off kids and 7 months to shut down the Covid unit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SEK Freedom

Good job!  Scary to see the amount of opposition even at the local levels, too.  I’m fortunate to live in an area that’s not infected so much.  Many refused to wear a mask even during Gov. Abbott’s directive but still, evidence of election fraud was found in my county, too.

The real scary part is the truth that our work is just beginning.  They didn’t blatantly steal a US Presidential election just to give it all up so easily.

...and they were well ahead of the game even before that.

From June, 2020.

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I went to a KS a few times to see family during the covid nonsense, and was really surprised how retarded people were being about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Australians are still told this is just a small segment of the population.

End the Mandates Rally in Melbourne
Did You Hear The Drums? - Melbourne Protest

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 7:49:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Always has been one of the worst places to be.

Is there like a shortage of healthcare workers or something?

Recruitment didn’t seem to suffer

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#27]
The supply chain crisis

Astonishing image shows why deliveries around the world have been delayed | 9 News Australia

China, Taiwan, and the Solomon Islands

China''s pact with the Solomon Islands, also Shanghai lockdowns | China Tonight | ABC News
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#28]

Hepatitis hell: 111 known cases of sudden onset hepatitis in children | Mark Steyn

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#29]
It’s very telling when you have someone like Mark McGowan as the lead-in speaker to do the introduction for your speech.

Does the voiceover for the Anthony Albanese promo sound like Russell Crowe to you?

1:07:55 mark.

Anthony Albanese & the Australian Labor Party launch election campaign in Perth | ABC News

Albanese unveils vision of Australia’s future at campaign launch | 9 News Australia
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#30]
New Zealand

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Honest free speech often comes in the guise of comedy.

Facepuncher - Australian Election Parody
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#32]

Having to depend on the Federal Government just to survive and in the end, who owns the assets.....and you?

Yep, it’s all part of the plan.

Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#33]
The land is sinking yet the problem is global warming causing the water to rise?  

''Invisible'' effects could paralyse towns if rising sea-levels aren''t stopped | Newshub
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#34]
“Sign” of the times.

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#35]
A view of the inter-workings of the Victoria Police during the last two years from someone who was there.

Senior Constable QUITS Victoria Police to fight for Aussie Values
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#36]
New Zealand’s government is going after those associated or seemingly supported the Wellington protest.  This is just the beginning.

Winston Peters thought Parliament trespass notice ''had to be a joke''

''Dictatorial behaviour'': Winston Peters reacts to Parliament trespass notice | Newshub
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
New Zealand’s government is going after those associated or seemingly supported the Wellington protest.  This is just the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wl5dfyxIgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPfWechjw68
View Quote

Trespass charges withdrawn.  Who will the government go after next?

Trespass notice withdrawn as Winston Peters threatened to take Speaker to court | Newshub

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:01:37 AM EDT
[#38]
The fight against Tyranny now enters the political arena.

Powerful pitch from a true freedom fighter

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZr2ApOEPo

View Quote

This has definitely become a trend with Western governments targeting and arresting their people for holding peaceable assemblies, and for petitioning their governments for a redress of grievances.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I went to a KS a few times to see family during the covid nonsense, and was really surprised how retarded people were being about the whole thing.
View Quote

It all depended where you were.  It turns out most public health officers nationwide have a little tyrant in them but the average politics of the area dictate what they were able to mandate.  More populated counties in Kansas like the KC area or Lawrence, Topeka & Wichita were pretty bad.  Mid-size counties like mine (almost 40k) varied.  Ours had one of the worst health nazis in the state and the county commissioners and school boards and superintendents fell into line when he started barking.

It took a concerted effort to get rid of masks, him and the Covid tracking unit.  

Other more rural counties pretty much never took part in the scandemic and just ignored all the BS "recommendations".

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It all depended where you were.  It turns out most public health officers nationwide have a little tyrant in them but the average politics of the area dictate what they were able to mandate.  More populated counties in Kansas like the KC area or Lawrence, Topeka & Wichita were pretty bad.  Mid-size counties like mine (almost 40k) varied.  Ours had one of the worst health nazis in the state and the county commissioners and school boards and superintendents fell into line when he started barking.

It took a concerted effort to get rid of masks, him and the Covid tracking unit.  

Other more rural counties pretty much never took part in the scandemic and just ignored all the BS "recommendations".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s been 20+ years since I went through Kansas, but that’s probably the biggest swing as far as friendliness I’ve ever experienced, especially within one state.  Traveling from west to east, the closer we got to Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence, and Kansas City, the dramatically ruder the people were.  Things returned to the friendliness of before as we turned south towards Fort Scott & Baxter Springs.  This all was well before the politicalization of society, too.

The small towns of KS still stick with me after all of these years, from seeing ammo behind the checkout counter at the local grocery store to a twin movie theater that was smaller than many of the Blockbusters I’ve been in.  And of course, I got to see the neon Rolling Stones lips in Baxter Springs.

Met some really great people in Western Kansas.  True Americana!

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Another cool 360° video showing the April 2 protest outside Premier House, Jacinda Ardern’s official residence in Wellington, NZ.

Protesting Outside the Prime Minister''s Residence in 360° | NZ Unite. Protest - Day 2

Click here to experience the 360° effect on YT -

https://youtu.be/vel6LSjjHJQ

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This has definitely become a trend with Western governments targeting and arresting their people for holding peaceable assemblies, and for petitioning their governments for a redress of grievances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZr2ApOEPo

Some of the backpedalling could be that the courts seem to be getting things right in favor of freedom issues in both AUS & NZ lately.

ACT leader David Seymour slates decision to trespass politicians over Parliament protest | AM

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Excerpt from Pauline Hanson interview.

Full interview found here -

https://discernable.io/one-nation-in-victoria-exclusive-with-pauline-hanson/

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#45]
THE INTERNET DID IT!!!

Why are there still Christchurch terror attack videos online? Expert weighs in | AM

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's fair; what I was referring to was in Wichita, but I have family in Cherokee County and it was a lot more like rural MO, where I lived at the time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#47]
The war against meat

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Interesting NZ poll on crime

More than two-thirds of Kiwis believe Police Minister is too soft on crime - poll | Newshub

Being soft on crime ''not a political issue'' - Criminologist | Newshub

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#49]
I had no idea this was even a thing.  These people are nuts!

Ruud Kleinpaste tells us why we should put off mowing the lawn for an entire month | Newshub

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#50]
The “new standard of living” for the “new normal”.

Thousands struggling to pay rising power bills
Page / 56
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top