Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is not what happened. Indictments happened and the right became a bunch of emotional morons.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No,I would have voted for him, but he stumbled right out of the gate. He tried to be someone that he wasn’t. People can see through that.  He should run again, but come out swinging.

That is not what happened. Indictments happened and the right became a bunch of emotional morons.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

sure, it's just a conspiracy theory that the desantis loving N_Ts have all the same opinions and attacks on DJT as the swamp- the media, the dems, big gov, big tech, big pharma etc etc.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stated many times that DeSantis had great taste in who he supports.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

too many of ron's supporters are uniparty loving, TV programmed droids however.

Make up some more shit.

sure, it's just a conspiracy theory that the desantis loving N_Ts have all the same opinions and attacks on DJT as the swamp- the media, the dems, big gov, big tech, big pharma etc etc.  

Yea I’m sure they bash trump because he is an anti gun big spending big government liberal.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ummmm, I might be the biggest Desantis supporter on this site.

I've done nothing but push heavily for Trump vs biden since the nomination was inevitable.

All the people I personally know in FL were also pushing for Desantis in the primaries and are going to be voting for Trump in November.  I think we're looking at a small vocal minority of malcontents that are butt hurt over Trump and if Desantis had won the primary there is no doubt we'd have small vocal minority of malcontents from the Trump side doing the exact same thing.  

It's why we always have such a hard time winning elections that should be easy.      
View Quote

That’s because you are a fellow American and speak in good faith. That isn’t universal here.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yea I’m sure they bash trump because he is an anti gun big spending big government liberal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make up some more shit.

my mistake, you can see past your differences to UNIfy despite being in different PARTYs
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's right, but just saying it won't fix anything.
View Quote

Well, at least he's saying it (and doing what he can to fix it).

The list of others who are doing so:
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

imagine taking the media at face value and spending energy mocking those who don't.  

talk is cheap, follow the money instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then perhaps it was a poor decision on his part to alienate a huge chunk of the right while going advised by Bush folks. He chose the fight and he lost. Badly.

Quoted:

Is that rhetorical? They are obviously leftists.

Imagine supporting Trump over Desantis and calling other people leftists.

And worse, the obliviousness to the irony.

imagine taking the media at face value and spending energy mocking those who don't.  

Anyone who doesn’t worship my idol without question must be taking the media at face value!

LOL that’s the dumbest conclusion I’ve seen today… at least until the next cultist post, I guess.

Most of the objections to Trump here are based on what Trump actually says and does…
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

my mistake, you can see past your differences to UNIfy despite being in different PARTYs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make up some more shit.

So you are saying they are against trumps many liberal leanings and policies?  Or is it something else?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Anyone who doesn’t worship my idol without question must be taking the media at face value!

LOL that’s the dumbest conclusion I’ve seen today… at least until the next cultist post, I guess.

Most of the objections to Trump here are based on what Trump actually says and does…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then perhaps it was a poor decision on his part to alienate a huge chunk of the right while going advised by Bush folks. He chose the fight and he lost. Badly.

Quoted:

Is that rhetorical? They are obviously leftists.

Imagine supporting Trump over Desantis and calling other people leftists.

And worse, the obliviousness to the irony.

he's the right man for the job, don't get all hysterical because your opinion is very much in the minority.  

give a few examples of things you disagree with the media about.  we already know it's not trump or the stolen election.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#9]
@Duck_Hunt Yes, I'm an idiot and was skimming. I am ashamed
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are responding to someone that thinks Q is real info.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

he's the right man for the job, don't get all hysterical because your opinion is very much in the minority.  

give a few examples of things you disagree with the media about.  we already know it's not trump or the stolen election.
View Quote

It’s always interesting how you say people who don’t like Trump just follow what the TV says. Are you claiming you don’t when it’s literally your username?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#12]
To the actual NT'ers, I will say this: as much as we hate Trump/disdain the electorate responsible for his nomination, this is where we are now. The cultural rot and decay is set in, and there's not much to be done about it in the short term.

That said, I am gleefully donating to and volunteering for the Trump campaign, despite having even more grievances against him than most here (Bob Good is a friendly acquaintance of mine, and has done right by both me and many of the organizations I work with). I think we're in the end game now. As I've said before, if Biden is re-elected, the pressure from the boot will continue to increase, and I think the recent defeat of Bowman is an indicator that the left is more carefully calibrating the rate of increase these days. That's not a good thing.

There are compelling reasons to vote for Trump that extend far beyond his policy positions, personality, or ideology (or lack thereof). Trump is a wild card, and a Trump win will likely incite violence from the left on some level, or, at the very least, unhinged reactions without modern precedent. That's not something I'm hoping for; it's simply a prediction. And it's an outcome that I see as more favorable when considering the likely chain of events that would come out of that than continuing to endure an increasingly authoritarian, powerful, and hostile state. The status quo sucks; if it's only downhill from here, whatever comes after a Biden win will suck even more.

So yeah. I think it's absolutely essential that Trump win. That said, I'd highly encourage everyone here to be involved in local government, get organized, and position yourself to be a leader.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Joe Biden is the weakest Democrat incumbent we will see in our lifetimes. And the GOP is going to nominate the one man who could possibly lose to him.

Any other of the candidates would be running a double digit lead right now, but instead it's a coin flip.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummmm, I might be the biggest Desantis supporter on this site.

I've done nothing but push heavily for Trump vs biden since the nomination was inevitable.

All the people I personally know in FL were also pushing for Desantis in the primaries and are going to be voting for Trump in November.  I think we're looking at a small vocal minority of malcontents that are butt hurt over Trump and if Desantis had won the primary there is no doubt we'd have small vocal minority of malcontents from the Trump side doing the exact same thing.  

It's why we always have such a hard time winning elections that should be easy.      

Joe Biden is the weakest Democrat incumbent we will see in our lifetimes. And the GOP is going to nominate the one man who could possibly lose to him.

Any other of the candidates would be running a double digit lead right now, but instead it's a coin flip.

What polling are you relying on for the coin flip assessment?

I'm not suggesting polling can be trusted, either, but even leftoid nate silver has said it IS NOT A COIN FLIP based on current data.

Or are you talking out of your ass?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
@Duck_Hunt Yes, I'm an idiot and was skimming. I am ashamed
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
To the actual NT'ers, I will say this: as much as we hate Trump/disdain the electorate responsible for his nomination, this is where we are now. The cultural rot and decay is set in, and there's not much to be done about it in the short term.

That said, I am gleefully donating to and volunteering for the Trump campaign, despite having even more grievances against him than most here (Bob Good is a friendly acquaintance of mine, and has done right by both me and many of the organizations I work with). I think we're in the end game now. As I've said before, if Biden is re-elected, the pressure from the boot will continue to increase, and I think the recent defeat of Bowman is an indicator that the left is more carefully calibrating the rate of increase these days. That's not a good thing.

There are compelling reasons to vote for Trump that extend far beyond his policy positions, personality, or ideology (or lack thereof). Trump is a wild card, and a Trump win will likely incite violence from the left on some level, or, at the very least, unhinged reactions without modern precedent. That's not something I'm hoping for; it's simply a prediction. And it's an outcome that I see as more favorable when considering the likely chain of events that would come out of that than continuing to endure an increasingly authoritarian, powerful, and hostile state. The status quo sucks; if it's only downhill from here, whatever comes after a Biden win will suck even more.

So yeah. I think it's absolutely essential that Trump win. That said, I'd highly encourage everyone here to be involved in local government, get organized, and position yourself to be a leader.
View Quote

Good post.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

look out, the N_Ts are playing their 'fact checkers' cards now.  #conspiracytheories

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It’s always interesting how you say people who don’t like Trump just follow what the TV says. Are you claiming you don’t when it’s literally your username?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you have no examples of how you differ from the tv, i'm shocked i tell you.  

my username is from a full metal jacket quote, i figured that was obvious.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve given you two already… but you ignored those. Just like you ignored this

I see we have Larry here — where is Larry Fink?  Larry did a great job for me.  He managed a lot of my money, and, I have to tell you, he got me great returns last year.  (Laughter.)  And then they go crazy — they’ll meet very smart people that made money, why don’t you let other people to run the economy?  I said, no, we have to get the right people.  And the people that voted for me understand that, and that’s what they want.  So when I campaigned for office, I promised the American people that I’d ask for our country’s best and brightest, and we have that.  Wilbur is representing us as secretary.  I tell you, you’re going to be so great — Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross.  In fact, Carl Icahn got called up, and he goes, I hear you got Wilbur.  Everybody calls him Wilbur.  I’ve never heard him called — what, we just know him as Wilbur, right?  We’ve got the great Jack Welch, the legendary Jack Welch.  We appreciate him.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View Quote

I’m wondering now if this Q bot is like the many others before him and doesn’t even own a firearm
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#22]
So…leftists…I notice none of you have made an appearance in the Kinzinger endorse Biden thread. I would think you’d want to defend your boy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So…leftists…I notice none of you have made an appearance in the Kinzinger endorse Biden thread. I would think you’d want to defend your boy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see we have Larry here — where is Larry Fink?  Larry did a great job for me.  He managed a lot of my money, and, I have to tell you, he got me great returns last year.  (Laughter.)  And then they go crazy — they’ll meet very smart people that made money, why don’t you let other people to run the economy?  I said, no, we have to get the right people.  And the people that voted for me understand that, and that’s what they want.  So when I campaigned for office, I promised the American people that I’d ask for our country’s best and brightest, and we have that.  Wilbur is representing us as secretary.  I tell you, you’re going to be so great — Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross.  In fact, Carl Icahn got called up, and he goes, I hear you got Wilbur.  Everybody calls him Wilbur.  I’ve never heard him called — what, we just know him as Wilbur, right?  We’ve got the great Jack Welch, the legendary Jack Welch.  We appreciate him.

your broken link?  are you saying you're not supportive of larry fink?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can respect that, and I can respect admitting to the lesser of evils logic.

I can’t respect the cult personalities, demagogue worship and general low information drivel.

As for me, I saw the largest slide to socialism since FDR under trumps watch. Not to mention the RKBA infringements and anti gun rhetoric covered many times over here. Yea he’s marginally better than fjb.. but my conscience won’t let me vote for the nyc piece of shit as I’m of the opinion that we are responsible for whom and what we vote for.  I still feel dirty  for that bush vote that led to foisting the patriot act upon us. I am complicit in that, and so is anyone that voted for him.

Voting is a great responsibility.. and that responsibility doesn’t end when you leave the booth.

Most sane people will agree that we are fucked no matter who wins between trump and biden. The scope of government will continue to grow and our freedoms will erode..  as it’s been for the past 100+ years.  I will not willfully vote for either likely outcome in that race and be complicit in their actions. I will vote my conscience and likely write in for POTUS and enthusiastically vote for people I know and support at the local level.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I’m wondering now if this Q bot is like the many others before him and doesn’t even own a firearm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

i told you before, i don't own a gun.  

47 results:

https://qalerts.app/?q=rights

5 results:

https://qalerts.app/?q=gun+control
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

47 results:

5 results:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

47 results:

5 results:

You’re just here to troll and shill for your Orange Messiah then?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I can’t respect the cult personalities, demagogue worship and general low information drivel.

As for me, I saw the largest slide to socialism since FDR under trumps watch. Not to mention the RKBA infringements and anti gun rhetoric covered many times over here. Yea he’s marginally better than fjb.. but my conscience won’t let me vote for the nyc piece of shit as I’m of the opinion that we are responsible for whom and what we vote for.  I still feel dirty  for that bush vote that led to foisting the patriot act upon us. I am complicit in that, and so is anyone that voted for him.

Voting is a great responsibility.. and that responsibility doesn’t end when you leave the booth.

Most sane people will agree that we are fucked no matter who wins between trump and biden. The scope of government will continue to grow and our freedoms will erode..  as it’s been for the past 100+ years.  I will not willfully vote for either likely outcome in that race and be complicit in their actions. I will vote my conscience and likely write in for POTUS and enthusiastically vote for people I know and support at the local level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

as a Q tard I don't understand why some people so stridently proclaim that we're going to lose.  misery loves company i suppose.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Hold up.

Q is still a thing?
People actually believed in it?
People still believe in it?

Holy shit, this country is fucked.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Link works for me. Maybe duck duck go is giving you a fit?

Oh is Larry Fink not a globalist swamp creature now  

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

47 results:

5 results:

i'm just pointing out the obvious.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say anything about him, what are you saying exactly?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

47 results:

5 results:

The line is getting longer.  Although a few have been banned or stopped posting after being called out on not owning a firearm.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears your programming isn’t able the deal with the information presented to you. Maybe your pal Mooreshawn can help you out.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not really "lesser of two evils," not in the strict sense. It's more...reframing the decision making process in terms of 2nd order practical outcomes, i.e., thinking like a political operative. I don't believe the current system can be fixed by voting; we're well past that. The bloat of the administrative state alone makes that impossible.

Without sounding too crazy, I think the idea is that chaos is preferable to authoritarian order leveraged against me and my community. A Trump win is more likely to precipitate chaos in a way that has a higher chance of benefitting me. Hell, chaos may be inevitable at this point (without getting too off topic, I see no way in hell that anyone "on our side" should accept a Biden win at this point considering the staggering election interference that's already been effected by the left), but political positioning and which side happens to be the proximate cause of that chaos matters.

I'm sorry, but voting one's conscience isn't a luxury we can afford at this point. I did it in 2016 (voted for Johnson), but we were in a very different spot nationally. I have two young kids right now; I'd love to play the ideologue, but the calculus just isn't that simple anymore.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hold up.

Q is still a thing?

View Quote

it's just a bunch of conspiracy theories, why would anyone pay attention to them after the last 4, 8..  24+ fuckin years.  

ignore jfk's assassination, reagan's attempted assassination, 9/11 tower 7, the patriot act, obamacare, muh russia and trump, covid, stolen elections, lockdowns, the afghanistan pullout, endless tax dollars missing or to BS destinations, insane inflation- it all just happens, it's a coincidence.  go back to voting for the cozy uniparty with everyone else.  

the country has been fucked because people desperately ignore what's in front of their faces because it's too scary to contemplate.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

47 results:

5 results:

View Quote

Then why are you here? This isn’t a conspiracy forum.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's not really "lesser of two evils," not in the strict sense. It's more...reframing the decision making process in terms of 2nd order practical outcomes, i.e., thinking like a political operative. I don't believe the current system can be fixed by voting; we're well past that. The bloat of the administrative state alone makes that impossible.

Without sounding too crazy, I think the idea is that chaos is preferable to authoritarian order leveraged against me and my community. A Trump win is more likely to precipitate chaos in a way that has a higher chance of benefitting me. Hell, chaos may be inevitable at this point (without getting too off topic, I see no way in hell that anyone "on our side" should accept a Biden win at this point considering the staggering election interference that's already been effected by the left), but political positioning and which side happens to be the proximate cause of that chaos matters.

I'm sorry, but voting one's conscience isn't a luxury we can afford at this point. I did it in 2016 (voted for Johnson), but we were in a very different spot nationally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry, but voting one's conscience isn't a luxury we can afford at this point. I did it in 2016 (voted for Johnson), but we were in a very different spot nationally.

You are likely onto something there with the chaos theory. Just know that if there is chaos, it is has been well planned by those in control, therefore there is a high probability that you’re playing right into their hands as far as that’s concerned.

As I mentioned before, I will not willfully cast a vote for chains to be laid upon me no matter what the current ideology, excuse, or theory may be.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hold up.

Q is still a thing?

View Quote

Q is the religion of many GD posters.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

47 results:

5 results:

He’s here on a gun forum to shill for the anti gun nyc liberal who foisted on us the largest slide to socialism we’ve seen since FDR.

Think of a football bat.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It appears your programming isn’t able the deal with the information presented to you. Maybe your pal Mooreshawn can help you out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey remember that time that his George Bush advisers told him that if he joined the left and attacked Trump over a NYC indictment, then Evangelicals would move to him? It was great.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/8v7isw.jpg

That’s what you came up with.

What a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hold up.

Q is still a thing?

no, it's Christianity.

265 posts returned

https://qalerts.app/?q=God

68 posts returned

https://qalerts.app/?q=pray

https://qalerts.app/?n=4542

For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship. Your participation in the March for Life, and more recently your proclamation of the month of April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, are actions that confirm which side you wish to fight on. And I dare to believe that both of us are on the same side in this battle, albeit with different weapons.

For this reason, I believe that the attack to which you were subjected after your visit to the National Shrine of Saint John Paul II is part of the orchestrated media narrative which seeks not to fight racism and bring social order, but to aggravate dispositions; not to bring justice, but to legitimize violence and crime; not to serve the truth, but to favor one political faction. And it is disconcerting that there are Bishops – such as those whom I recently denounced – who, by their words, prove that they are aligned on the opposing side. They are subservient to the deep state, to globalism, to aligned thought, to the New World Order which they invoke ever more frequently in the name of a universal brotherhood which has nothing Christian about it, but which evokes the Masonic ideals of those who want to dominate the world by driving God out of the courts, out of schools, out of families, and perhaps even out of churches.

The American people are mature and have now understood how much the mainstream media does not want to spread the truth but seeks to silence and distort it, spreading the lie that is useful for the purposes of their masters. However, it is important that the good – who are the majority – wake up from their sluggishness and do not accept being deceived by a minority of dishonest people with unavowable purposes. It is necessary that the good, the children of light, come together and make their voices heard. What more effective way is there to do this, Mr. President, than by PRAYer, asking the Lord to protect you, the United States, and all of humanity from this enormous attack of the Enemy? Before the power of PRAYer, the deceptions of the children of darkness will collapse, their plots will be revealed, their betrayal will be shown, their frightening power will end in nothing, brought to light and exposed for what it is: an infernal deception.

Mr. President, my PRAYer is constantly turned to the beloved American nation, where I had the privilege and honor of being sent by Pope Benedict XVI as Apostolic Nuncio. In this dramatic and decisive hour for all of humanity, I am PRAYing for you and also for all those who are at your side in the government of the United States. I trust that the American people are united with me and you in PRAYer to Almighty God.

United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity, I bless you and the First Lady, the beloved American nation, and all men and women of good will.

+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

no, it's Christianity.

265 posts returned

68 posts returned

For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship. Your participation in the March for Life, and more recently your proclamation of the month of April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, are actions that confirm which side you wish to fight on. And I dare to believe that both of us are on the same side in this battle, albeit with different weapons.

For this reason, I believe that the attack to which you were subjected after your visit to the National Shrine of Saint John Paul II is part of the orchestrated media narrative which seeks not to fight racism and bring social order, but to aggravate dispositions; not to bring justice, but to legitimize violence and crime; not to serve the truth, but to favor one political faction. And it is disconcerting that there are Bishops – such as those whom I recently denounced – who, by their words, prove that they are aligned on the opposing side. They are subservient to the deep state, to globalism, to aligned thought, to the New World Order which they invoke ever more frequently in the name of a universal brotherhood which has nothing Christian about it, but which evokes the Masonic ideals of those who want to dominate the world by driving God out of the courts, out of schools, out of families, and perhaps even out of churches.

The American people are mature and have now understood how much the mainstream media does not want to spread the truth but seeks to silence and distort it, spreading the lie that is useful for the purposes of their masters. However, it is important that the good – who are the majority – wake up from their sluggishness and do not accept being deceived by a minority of dishonest people with unavowable purposes. It is necessary that the good, the children of light, come together and make their voices heard. What more effective way is there to do this, Mr. President, than by PRAYer, asking the Lord to protect you, the United States, and all of humanity from this enormous attack of the Enemy? Before the power of PRAYer, the deceptions of the children of darkness will collapse, their plots will be revealed, their betrayal will be shown, their frightening power will end in nothing, brought to light and exposed for what it is: an infernal deception.

Mr. President, my PRAYer is constantly turned to the beloved American nation, where I had the privilege and honor of being sent by Pope Benedict XVI as Apostolic Nuncio. In this dramatic and decisive hour for all of humanity, I am PRAYing for you and also for all those who are at your side in the government of the United States. I trust that the American people are united with me and you in PRAYer to Almighty God.

United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity, I bless you and the First Lady, the beloved American nation, and all men and women of good will.

+ Carlo Maria Viganò

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hold up.

Q is still a thing?

no, it's Christianity.

265 posts returned

68 posts returned

+ Carlo Maria Viganò

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

47 results:

5 results:

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Maybe this bot is actually Q!
View All Quotes

I’m curious how the other posters feel about being on the same ideological wave length as this thing.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really believe that bull shit lol.

His name was any day now
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top