Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 59
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've seen her only one time on TV as she spoke/yelled for 30 seconds. That how long it took me to dislike her.

She probably has enemies everywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully things are about to get more interesting

I don't understand why they bothered to lie. Even I knew they were going to be able to correlate cell phone data, credit card purchases, etc to show they were romantically involved before this prosecution began.

I think they weren't aware there was a successful subpoena request for the records. Fani may have believed she had the contacts to know if a subpoena was approved, and so thought they could get away with their tale.

I've seen some lawyers commenting they were surprised that a judge in Fulton county would have approved a subpoena for the DA and her team. She obviously has an enemy somewhere.

I've seen her only one time on TV as she spoke/yelled for 30 seconds. That how long it took me to dislike her.

She probably has enemies everywhere.

Imagine being a competent lawyer passed over for promotion because of those two.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:08:58 AM EDT
[#2]
NEW EVIDENCE in Fani Willis Disqualification Hearing is Going to SINK BOTH OF THEM! Viva Frei
NEW EVIDENCE in Fani Willis Disqualification Hearing is Going to SINK BOTH OF THEM! Viva Frei

Nathan Wade REALLY Doesn't Want Judge Seeing Texts with Former Attorney Bradley! Viva Frei Vlawg
Nathan Wade REALLY Doesn't Want Judge Seeing Texts with Former Attorney Bradley! Viva Frei Vlawg
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#3]

A black female former Fulton county prosecutor writes and article defending a black female Fulton county prosecutor (DA). She appears to be an impartial voice in the matter.

She glosses over point that there (a) does appear that there was some financial gain, and (b) has subsequently committed perjury which may get her disbarred. (c) may also have misused federal grant.

She simply categorized it as an intrusion into someone’s personal life that was only even permitted because they are a “privileged” class of defendants….and that an ordinary person could never question the integrity of the prosecutor.

Lol

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#4]

A district attorney in Georgia takes an oath to prosecute those charged with crimes “impartially and without fear, favor, or affection.

First sentence fail. Wade's whole purpose was to be her man-whore.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Video  ^^^

View Quote

Bucket crabs may save the nation?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A district attorney in Georgia takes an oath to prosecute those charged with crimes “impartially and without fear, favor, or affection.”
View Quote

I've seen that oath betrayed so many times
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A black female former Fulton county prosecutor writes and article defending a black female Fulton county prosecutor (DA). She appears to be an impartial voice in the matter.

She glosses over point that there (a) does appear that there was some financial gain, and (b) has subsequently committed perjury which may get her disbarred. (c) may also have misused federal grant.

She simply categorized it as an intrusion into someone’s personal life that was only even permitted because they are a “privileged” class of defendants….and that an ordinary person could never question the integrity of the prosecutor.

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol

Suzanne W. Ockleberry is a former Fulton County Chief Assistant District Attorney and former co-chair of the Fulton County District Attorney Willis’ Integrity Transition Team.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol

View Quote

Black people in power positions tend to be some of the most racist people I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Office bought almost two dozen new cars with grant money allocated for other things.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#10]
How many cases has this woman lied in? She is the District Attorney With zero credibility.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Office bought almost two dozen new cars with grant money allocated for other things.
View Quote

If that was federal grant money people are going to prison.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#12]
If she's convicted of fraud or anything else, what effect would that have on any or all of her prior cases?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"No reasonable prosecutor..."
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you think merrick garland's doj is gonna go after her?

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ will...
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Fani hasn't done anything that would keep her constituents from re-electing her in a landslide. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't understand urban black culture.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fani hasn't done anything that would keep her constituents from re-electing her in a landslide. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't understand urban black culture.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The truth angers me.  They are tribal creatures.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
What? You mean racist, corrupt, and selfish?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Detroit city council tried doing something like that for federal grant money allocated for DPD. The chief told them it was illegal and they said they didn't care. They were a little mad when their plan was reported and the money was taken back by the feds.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#22]
If I was a lawyer and had a case involving her and Geolocation, I would be filing an appeal.  If it’s good enough to use for targeting ordnance, food enough to say two people were in a general vicinity same building.  If it shows numerous times, that’s a conspiracy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm starting to see YEARS of shady stuff between Fani &Wade. Cash payments to a small time defense attorney, same guy sleeping with the DA. I'd like to see the last few years of dismissed cases and have the defendants in front of a grand jury. Give immunity to the ones that "bought" freedom from Fani via Wades' pocket.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If she's convicted of fraud or anything else, what effect would that have on any or all of her prior cases?
View Quote

Lawyers for everyone ever convicted by her are probably researching or drafting appeals already, based on her televised perjury and corruption.
A conviction would make it even more likely that a lot of convictions get thrown out.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Damn

I have been married for 25 years and never sent my wife 35 texts of calls in one day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Garland has 11 months left until he is fired...
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#27]
its always the I phone,

phone data is what got Murdaugh convicted of murder,
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
its always the I phone,

View Quote

And phone data is what got hundreds of people imprisoned in the District of Columbia gulag for simply being present on Jan 6.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Is she a poor poker player. She telegraphed playing the race card before she played it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Garland has 11 months left until he is fired...
View Quote

His firing should be the 1st in an avalanche of them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is she a poor poker player. She telegraphed playing the race card before she played it.
View Quote

Wade is too , his facial expressions give the lies away .
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And phone data is what got hundreds of people imprisoned in the District of Columbia gulag for simply being present on Jan 6.

View Quote

But it wasn't good enough for 2000 mules .
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A district attorney in Georgia takes an oath to prosecute those charged with crimes “impartially and without fear, favor, or affection.

So the opinion piece comes from someone who helped Big Fani???

LOL!

Suzanne W. Ockleberry is a former Fulton County Chief Assistant District Attorney and former co-chair of the Fulton County District Attorney Willis’ Integrity Transition Team.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Open filing deadline for candidates in the upcoming elections is next week, she will have no real opposition from her party and it is unlikely a Republican could get enough votes to fill a Bingo card. The only way to oust her is this show trial, I have my doubts about that happening.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Open filing deadline for candidates in the upcoming elections is next week, she will have no real opposition from her party and it is unlikely a Republican could get enough votes to fill a Bingo card. The only way to oust her is this show trial, I have my doubts about that happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And one problem is that the Big Money in Buckhead, etc., is communist.  Drive the sylvan, arboraceous neighborhoods around the Governor's mansion in election season and you would have seen signs for Obama, Hillary, Biden, BLM, etc.  (I think every single home had a BLM sign.  I assume they were sincere, but it might have been kind of like the blood on the door during Passover in some cases!)

While they are getting the crime they voted for, problem is that Fani made their problem our problem.

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Imagine being a competent lawyer passed over for promotion because of those two.
View Quote

I’d imagine that simply having the wrong paint job would disqualify you in that cunt’s office.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If I was a lawyer and had a case involving her and Geolocation, I would be filing an appeal.  If it's good enough to use for targeting ordnance, food enough to say two people were in a general vicinity same building.  If it shows numerous times, that's a conspiracy.
View Quote
But could you afford the appeal? That sounds pretty expensive.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Trump's DOJ will...
View Quote

That depends on who he hires if re-elected. As I recall, his choices were not good last time. Of course, he was offered up one swamp rat after another.

"If this one doesn't work, we have a dozen more..."

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

His firing should be the 1st in an avalanche of them.
View Quote

How about him and Mayorkas in a double whammy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Black people in power positions tend to be some of the most racist people I’ve ever seen.
View Quote

Corrupt more than that.

Also the Mexicans on the LA city consul got in trouble for some of their leaked comments. Shit talking about blacks, gays, and short native American "hispanics". I won't call them racist, but they were shit talking tribalistic assholes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That depends on who he hires if re-elected. As I recall, his choices were not good last time. Of course, he was offered up one swamp rat after another.

View Quote

Lots of shitty hires,   how does Trump get around the Senate confirmation of his picks,  because of they're worth a shit by any metric I care about, the Senate likely isn't giving them the nod.     I THINK the only reason we got Grenell in at DNI was that he has previously been confirmed by the Senate for his Ambassadorship
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ehhh   Well both sides have witnesses to call and it would be improper to rule before they are heard.

And she doesn't "exclusively" use cash if thats what you're implying.
View Quote

No, she just uses cash when she wants plausible deniability over corrupt practices.

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#45]
I dunno if this has been discussed, but yesterday I watched  podcast that talked about Wade being in charge of Fanny's transition team.

Said they essentially unemployed everyone in DA's office when she was elected and required all to re-apply and interview for their jobs, and supposedly it was Wade making the final decisions on hiring.

I think they said this was 2019-ish...
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I THINK the only reason we got Grenell in at DNI was that he has previously been confirmed by the Senate for his Ambassadorship
View Quote

I think Grenell was a recess appointment.

Jay
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
But could you afford the appeal? That sounds pretty expensive.
View Quote
Public defenders can be appointed to that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Jay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I THINK the only reason we got Grenell in at DNI was that he has previously been confirmed by the Senate for his Ambassadorship

Jay

Well...I'm not sure when the last time the Senate was in a long recess not these short ones broken up by "pro forma" sessions,  all in order to prevent recess appointments.

Looks like there may be SCOTUS ruling on what constitutes a Senate recess for appointment purposes.

https://gai.georgetown.edu/supreme-court-to-decide-what-constitutes-a-senate-recess/
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

McConnell won't confirm anyone who's good, certainly not at DOJ.

I recall Sessions was popular here, including with solid posters. I don't think anyone of us wanted Barr, but he was better than Sessions.

Whitaker was far and away better than either, but no chance of confirmation. And still not ideal, too friendly to the establishment.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
its always the I phone,

Hope folks are paying attention to this vital detail. Also one of the supposed reasons it was so hard to get a fix on old Bin laden
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top