Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 59
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The stress of running every answer through a "Does this fit my lie" filter must be agonizing for him.

Will he blurt out a freudian answer soon?
View Quote

I had to stop listening on my way to work, just as he said that he couldn't remember if he lied to the Defense Attorney.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

She definitely likes parading that gunt around
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea what I just watched. Any legal experts able to chime in?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Judge will make his own decision on the this so lets see how he rules . I mean everyone in that court room knew he was lying now but why?

who got to him.......

any bets  

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have watched a lot of movies
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I really wonder what the Judge thinks knowing the world is watching this.  What happened today is even more of a mockery than the previous days.  It's obvious they are all straight up lying about everything.  You'd think he'd toss it all just on principle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I really wonder what the Judge thinks knowing the world is watching this.  What happened today is even more of a mockery than the previous days.  It's obvious they are all straight up lying about everything.  You'd think he'd toss it all just on principle.
View Quote

Fulton County.  The judge wants to be a judge this time next year.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've seen My Cousin Vinny a bunch of times, here's my take.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
When CNN unanimously says they thinks he's lying, you KNOW he's lying.

But millions of dollars are stacked under the justice and witness tables from top to bottom.

MILLIONS
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's probably wishing he recused due to his personal relationship and his political donations to Fani.

He put himself between a rock and a hard place - after his ruling he either has to deal with liberal animals trying to kill him, or MAGA destroying his career for assisting in the blatant corruption...
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He's probably wishing he recused due to his personal relationship and his political donations to Fani.

He put himself between a rock and a hard place - after his ruling he either has to deal with liberal animals trying to kill him, or MAGA destroying his career for assisting in the blatant corruption...
View Quote

Nope

He could've easily found a way to recuse himself, but he intentionally took the gig know it was a setup.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I know I kidded around about who is pulling the strings here… but more and more, these morons could not have drafted these indictments
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:41:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was clear he was frustrated by the testimony and by the one lawyer's constant objections. Everyone in that court room knows Wade and Fani lied and that Bradley was dodging trying to tell what he knows because if he does Fani's office (or Biden's DoJ) will go after him hard. But it comes down to the judge. He lives in the area, he is part of a relatively small legal community down there and no doubt wants to remain a judge and not have a vengeful DA go trolling through his or his families life. Not to mention the DoJ or IRS suddenly and coincidently taking an interest in the judge if he rules for Trump.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#14]
This farcical "trial" is just sickening to me. How in the world do such functionally illiterate people get in positions of power in Georgia? Is it genetic? Is it a black thing? Is it the highest quality universities (Howard) failing in their primary missions? What a clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If Fani gets disbarred, she and Dolton Super Mayor Tiffany Henyard should get together for one of those reality shows where the two queens travel the nation detecting and fighting racism.  Kinda like Scooby Doo but dumber and more entitled.  

Fuck, throw Kamala in for good measure.

I'm sure the fight between Amazon and Apple for the rights to something like this would be a fucking bloodbath.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It was clear he was frustrated by the testimony and by the one lawyer's constant objections. Everyone in that court room knows Wade and Fani lied and that Bradley was dodging trying to tell what he knows because if he does Fani's office (or Biden's DoJ) will go after him hard. But it comes down to the judge. He lives in the area, he is part of a relatively small legal community down there and no doubt wants to remain a judge and not have a vengeful DA go trolling through his or his families life. Not to mention the DoJ or IRS suddenly and coincidently taking an interest in the judge if he rules for Trump.
View Quote

I get that, but if he doesn't bounce them off the case he has no future as a Judge.  He might keep his job, but he'll never move up the ladder.  He'll always be associated with this mockery of a trial.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This farcical "trial" is just sickening to me. How in the world do such functionally illiterate people get in positions of power in Georgia? Is it genetic? Is it a black thing? Is it the highest quality universities (Howard) failing in their primary missions? What a clusterfuck.
View Quote

What we are seeing here, and everywhere else, is the scorge of Affirmative Action.

Unqualified, low I.Q. indivuduals pushed through schools and being appointed into high office based solely on their skin color.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#19]
This is like full on Idiocracy.  Like my first wife was tarded and now she's a lawyer. If these people can pass the bar, I feel like I could probably take it tomorrow and pass.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I get that, but if he doesn't bounce them off the case he has no future as a Judge.  He might keep his job, but he'll never move up the ladder.  He'll always be associated with this mockery of a trial.
View Quote

Its entirely possible he has no future at judgeship advancement after this no matter which way he rules. Everyone is guessing at this point. We hope he'll toss what appears to be two corrupt lawyers but who knows. Sadly with the way the various courts are ruling these days I don't think many will be surprised if he finds some "reason" to keep them on the case.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What we are seeing here, and everywhere else, is the scorge of Affirmative Action.

Unqualified, low I.Q. indivuduals pushed through schools and being appointed into high office based solely on their party affiliation skin color.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#22]
‘It's a simple question’: Lawyer asks Terrence Bradley if he's a liar in Fani Willis hearing

‘It's a simple question’: Lawyer asks Terrence Bradley if he's a liar in Fani Willis hearing
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQBZ3eaHlno
View Quote

I don't recall, I can't recall, I don't remember, I speculated.  I couldn't stand to watch it live.  Just put that first sentence on a loop and that's what he said.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I've been catching bits and pieces of the hearings over the past few days.

Based on other hearings I've seen, it seems as if the judge runs a very sloppy courtroom.  
  • There's a constant roll call of "is so and so here?".  I thought if the judge said be here to talk, it wasn't optional.  
  • Everyone's phones are sounding off, disrupting the hearing.  My personal experience is judges tend to rule against those who let their phones ring in court.
  • Lots of witnesses / lawyers giving meandering statements that have little to do with the questions at hand.
Is it a case of McAfee being in way over his head, giving them enough rope to hang themselves, or is he just that sloppy?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It will be interesting to see what his ruling will be and why
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQBZ3eaHlno
View Quote

There’s no doubt he’s lying. Anyone with an IQ greater than 80 could tell he was waffling and trying to derail the line of questioning to keep from perjuring himself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This is like full on Idiocracy.  Like my first wife was tarded and now she's a lawyer. If these people can pass the bar, I feel like I could probably take it tomorrow and pass.
View Quote

You would fail but it really isn’t that hard if you commit a few weeks to studying. It’s minimum competency at the end of the day.

Generally speaking it’s also a terrible judge of whether someone will be a good attorney.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There’s no doubt he’s lying. Anyone with an IQ greater than 80 could tell he was waffling and trying to derail the line of questioning to keep from perjuring himself.
View Quote

Everyone agrees with that but someone got to him and there are some real powerful people behind the curtain in this trial .

They can get to anyone
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#29]
There are only two cases that matter
this one and January 6th

Both are criminal indictments

Jan 6th now will not go forward until after November if it even does

If this one gets tossed out until after the election or tossed out completely  

Trump is in good shape  

ETA

one Judge will decide this

crazy times
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Its entirely possible he has no future at judgeship advancement after this no matter which way he rules. Everyone is guessing at this point. We hope he'll toss what appears to be two corrupt lawyers but who knows. Sadly with the way the various courts are ruling these days I don't think many will be surprised if he finds some "reason" to keep them on the case.
View Quote

Dude make no mistake the first thing in his head is his future not Wills or Trumps

He's a young judge
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You would fail but it really isn’t that hard if you commit a few weeks to studying. It’s minimum competency at the end of the day.

Generally speaking it’s also a terrible judge of whether someone will be a good attorney.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure if I identified as a transhomoglobofiend I could only fail up!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fani hasn't done anything that would keep her constituents from re-electing her in a landslide. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't understand urban black culture.
View Quote

Wrong there is a lot of sisters and brothers trashing Fanni on TT or YT
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#33]
"I can't remember if I can recall if I speculated on remembering my recollections."

Was he crying at the beginning of his testimony when he was still staring at Wade and his attorneys?

He even walked out of the court room at one point staring at the floor like someone just killed his new puppy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've been catching bits and pieces of the hearings over the past few days.

Based on other hearings I've seen, it seems as if the judge runs a very sloppy courtroom.  
  • There's a constant roll call of "is so and so here?".  I thought if the judge said be here to talk, it wasn't optional.  
  • Everyone's phones are sounding off, disrupting the hearing.  My personal experience is judges tend to rule against those who let their phones ring in court.
  • Lots of witnesses / lawyers giving meandering statements that have little to do with the questions at hand.
Is it a case of McAfee being in way over his head, giving them enough rope to hang themselves, or is he just that sloppy?
View Quote

With no jury Judges may well be more informal.
A judge told me that several times over the years.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"I can't remember if I can recall if I speculated on remembering my recollections."

Was he crying at the beginning of his testimony when he was still staring at Wade and his attorneys?

He even walked out of the court room at one point staring at the floor like someone just killed his new puppy.
View Quote

They must have some real dirt on him.  They already accused him of sexual assault.  There has to be something even worse that Wade knows.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Megyn Kelly on the Monumental Day For Fani Willis... and How it Affects the Case Against Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l77llqIkSoY
View Quote

Megyn is so hawt, but that split screen with that other critter makes me want to gag. Why did you do that?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I know I kidded around about who is pulling the strings here… but more and more, these morons could not have drafted these indictments
View Quote

White House lawyers did.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's scared
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The stress of running every answer through a "Does this fit my lie" filter must be agonizing for him.
View Quote

I'm reminded of a quote from Lawrence Of Arabia:

'If we've told lies, you've told half lies.
A man who tells lies, merely conceals the truth.
But a man who tells half lies, has forgotten where he put it'.

Jay
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Judge will make his own decision on the this so lets see how he rules . I mean everyone in that court room knew he was lying now but why?

who got to him.......

any bets  

View Quote

His frat brother, the Gary guy, who is also Wade's frat brother.  Does that make this a RICO corruption case?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#41]
i imagine fanni is holding that second sexual assault allegation over his head.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

His frat brother, the Gary guy, who is also Wade's frat brother.  Does that make this a RICO corruption case?
View Quote

I'm going to say it went way way higher than that

this guy is fucking scared now...you could see it in his face
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ito knew the world was watching his courtroom, and based on the decisions he made during that trial, I'd say Ito didn't care what the world thought.
I doubt this judge cares either.

Jay
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
i imagine fanni is holding that second sexual assault allegation over his head.
View Quote

I don't think Willis has  anything to do with this now.

He was talked to and it wasn't anyone in the judicial system in Georgia
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Unqualified, low I.Q. indivuduals pushed through schools and being appointed into high office based solely on their skin color.
View Quote

No, it’s that and the natural Blackocracy that happens in every major urban center. People vote in what they want and get the Government they deserve.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wrong there is a lot of sisters and brothers trashing Fanni on TT or YT
View Quote

I see more black folks critical of these two motherfuckers than anyone on YT…
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ito knew the world was watching his courtroom, and based on the decisions he made during that trial, I'd say Ito didn't care what the world thought.
I doubt this judge cares either.

Jay
View Quote

Do you know who did care? Judge Nelson in the Trayvon Martin trial. It got so bad with the 'expert' testimony that she was forced to make calls for excluding testimony that she was going to let slide. Streaming.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Liberal Media MOCKS Fani Willis After STAR WITNESS HUMILIATES HIMSELF As Trump Lawyers DESTROY HIM!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#49]
More on the Biden admin plant in Fani Willis office

Did the Biden Administration Have a "Plant" in DA Fani Willis Office? With Wendell Husebo
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Fanni looks like the black female version of Danny DeVito.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fanni looks like the black female version of Danny DeVito.

Jesus, built like Archie Bunker
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top