BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Today 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macros73:
Not that anyone is going to give a shit about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

Facts First: Trump’s claims are false in two big ways. First, the statistics he was referring to are not specifically about people who entered the country during the Biden-Harris administration. Rather, those statistics are about noncitizens who entered the country under any administration, including Trump’s; were convicted of a crime at some point, usually in the US after their arrival; and are now living in the US while being listed on Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s “non-detained docket” — where some have been listed for years, including while Trump was president, because their country of citizenship won’t let the US deport them back there. Second, that ICE “non-detained” list includes people who are still serving jail and prison sentences for their crimes; they are on the list because they are not being held in immigration detention in particular.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/29/politics/fact-check-trump-harris-immigrants-homicide/index.html
View Quote

The FACT is this thread is about the ICE Director not Donald Trump.

I cannot believe that you & a few other posters are actually allowed to continue to be members here.

I’ve been aware of TDS for some time, but due to the fact that I don’t interact with liberal loons I’ve only been exposed to it minimally. However you & a handful of others here have really opened my eyes to the severity of it in some people. It consumes you. It’s not something that’s a part of you, but it is you. Your entire identity is hating Donald Trump.

It’s sad & it’s disturbing. Seek help.
Link Posted: Today 10:26:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#2]
Originally Posted By Cristo11:

The FACT is this thread is about the ICE Director not Donald Trump.

I cannot believe that you & a few other posters are actually allowed to continue to be members here.

I’ve been aware of TDS for some time, but due to the fact that I don’t interact with liberal loons I’ve only been exposed to it minimally. However you & a handful of others here have really opened my eyes to the severity of it in some people. It consumes you. It’s not something that’s a part of you, but it is you. Your entire identity is hating Donald Trump.

It’s sad & it’s disturbing. Seek help.
View Quote

CNN sourced fact check to cover Biden / Harris's ass . It was an ICE report . Biden told them to come criminals included , he owns this .
You'd almost think it would take a Harris voter to post that .
Speaker Johnson said 16 Million since 2021 .
Link Posted: Today 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By macros73:
Not that anyone is going to give a shit about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

Facts First: Trump’s claims are false in two big ways. First, the statistics he was referring to are not specifically about people who entered the country during the Biden-Harris administration. Rather, those statistics are about noncitizens who entered the country under any administration, including Trump’s; were convicted of a crime at some point, usually in the US after their arrival; and are now living in the US while being listed on Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s “non-detained docket” — where some have been listed for years, including while Trump was president, because their country of citizenship won’t let the US deport them back there. Second, that ICE “non-detained” list includes people who are still serving jail and prison sentences for their crimes; they are on the list because they are not being held in immigration detention in particular.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/29/politics/fact-check-trump-harris-immigrants-homicide/index.html
View Quote

I purposely jumped to the last page knowing one of the usual suspects would try and argue this. No surprise it’s you. I fucking hate that you’re from my state.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top