BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amigo, you are just cutting and pasting stuff you don't comprehend.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's one study .

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925

" It is known that S-protein affects the formation of persistent amyloid-like microclots in human blood, a potential pathological cause of long COVID-19 symptoms. "

Your brain fog and dementia symptoms explained.

* maybe you could try some lithium;

https://karger.com/ndd/article-abstract/23/1-2/1/862434/Lithium-An-Old-Drug-for-New-Therapeutic-Strategy?redirectedFrom=fulltext
Amigo, you are just cutting and pasting stuff you don't comprehend.

What it says is that when the immune cells ( neutrophils) arrive and try to dissolve the spike protein with the enzyme neutrophil elastase,  it instead causes a spider-webbing of amyloid fibrils . They say it's "persistent" because it's near impossible for the body to break them down. Next up, look up amyloidosis.  It's not good for the tissues/organs of the body .

It's quite possible that you have a build-up in the brain . Two Cornell psychologists described a condition that could also be attributed to a stroke or other condition that could cause dementia .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Here is just a simple search took all of 2 seconds....I even hot linked it because it seems you have a problem with verifying your sources and only put up a jpg (article from Aug 2021)

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-cdc-only-tracks-a-fraction-of-breakthrough-covid-19-infections-even-as-cases-surge

"The nation is flying blind yet again, critics say, because on May 1 of this year — as the new variant found a foothold in the U.S. — the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mostly stopped tracking COVID-19 in vaccinated people, also known as breakthrough cases, unless the illness was severe enough to cause hospitalization or death.

Individual states now set their own criteria for collecting data on breakthrough cases, resulting in a muddled grasp of COVID-19’s impact, leaving experts in the dark as to the true number of infections among the vaccinated, whether or not vaccinated people can develop long-haul illness, and the risks to unvaccinated children as they return to school.

Tracking only some data and not releasing it sooner or more fully, critics say, leaves a gaping hole in the nation’s understanding of the disease at a time when it most needs information.

“They are missing a large portion of the infected,” said Dr. Randall Olsen, medical director of molecular diagnostics at Houston Methodist Hospital in Texas. “If you’re limiting yourself to a small subpopulation with only hospitalizations and deaths, you risk a biased viewpoint.”

I have posted this before, your failure to read it and learn is not my problem, sources listed:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/What-does-the-raw-data-from-the-Gov-and-other-Pfizer-pal-reviewed-trusted-sources-tell-us-/199-2530231/
View Quote

Um, tracking and testing are 2 different things. That says they stopped tracking, you said they stopped testing. See the problem?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember reading a post here by a guy that had planted some sort of seeds and lamented how “It will be a nice treat to have fresh veggies since we won’t be able to get them anymore”.

There was certainly no shortage of retards on this site during covid.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I remember reading a post here by a guy that had planted some sort of seeds and lamented how “It will be a nice treat to have fresh veggies since we won’t be able to get them anymore”.

There was certainly no shortage of retards on this site during covid.
View Quote

They're still here. Some came around, some just pretend it never happened, and some are still here tripling down on their nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Um, tracking and testing are 2 different things. That says they stopped tracking, you said they stopped testing. See the problem?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is just a simple search took all of 2 seconds....I even hot linked it because it seems you have a problem with verifying your sources and only put up a jpg (article from Aug 2021)

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-cdc-only-tracks-a-fraction-of-breakthrough-covid-19-infections-even-as-cases-surge

"The nation is flying blind yet again, critics say, because on May 1 of this year — as the new variant found a foothold in the U.S. — the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mostly stopped tracking COVID-19 in vaccinated people, also known as breakthrough cases, unless the illness was severe enough to cause hospitalization or death.

Individual states now set their own criteria for collecting data on breakthrough cases, resulting in a muddled grasp of COVID-19’s impact, leaving experts in the dark as to the true number of infections among the vaccinated, whether or not vaccinated people can develop long-haul illness, and the risks to unvaccinated children as they return to school.

Tracking only some data and not releasing it sooner or more fully, critics say, leaves a gaping hole in the nation’s understanding of the disease at a time when it most needs information.

“They are missing a large portion of the infected,” said Dr. Randall Olsen, medical director of molecular diagnostics at Houston Methodist Hospital in Texas. “If you’re limiting yourself to a small subpopulation with only hospitalizations and deaths, you risk a biased viewpoint.”

I have posted this before, your failure to read it and learn is not my problem, sources listed:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/What-does-the-raw-data-from-the-Gov-and-other-Pfizer-pal-reviewed-trusted-sources-tell-us-/199-2530231/

Well if they are not tracked they are not in all the documents you claim to prove your point which makes them worthless....do you see the problem?  

Lets ask 20 questions.

How long does it take to be fully vaccinated in 2021 if you took either the Pfizer or Moderna covid "vaccinations"?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well if they are not tracked they are not in all the documents you claim to prove your point which makes them worthless....do you see the problem?  

Lets ask 20 questions.

How long does it take to be fully vaccinated in 2021 if you took either the Pfizer or Moderna covid "vaccinations"?
View Quote

I use the UK data set.

Google will answer your question.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What it says is that when the immune cells ( neutrophils) arrive and try to dissolve the spike protein with the enzyme neutrophil elastase,  it instead causes a spider-webbing of amyloid fibrils..
View Quote
What about the obdormition and paresthesia of the sphenopalatious ganglioneuralgia causing fasciculation of the heloma durum?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What about the obdormition and paresthesia of the sphenopalatious ganglioneuralgia causing fasciculation of the heloma durum?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What it says is that when the immune cells ( neutrophils) arrive and try to dissolve the spike protein with the enzyme neutrophil elastase,  it instead causes a spider-webbing of amyloid fibrils..

If your corn is twitching you need to get it checked regardless of your facial pain/numbness .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Naw.  Wouldn't work again.  They blew the trust of about half of the state governments and those states wouldn't cooperate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think that we're out of "COVID times". It's always going to be in their repertoire and I have no doubt that they'll make the attempt when it's in their interest to do so.

Naw.  Wouldn't work again.  They blew the trust of about half of the state governments and those states wouldn't cooperate.

@RikWriter

+1

The last similar pandemic was in 1918.  People generally trusted the CDC.  Hospital corporations took a big shit on the medical folks.  When there was still a lot of uncertainty about the virulence of COVID-19, hospitals had no problem throwing workers into the fire without adequate personal protective equipment.  Then when those same workers expressed reluctance in getting a new, experimental vaccine, we were met with threats of being fired.  Not that we already didn’t know, but it was an in-your-face exposure to how much contempt hospital corporations have for their employees.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@RikWriter

+1

The last similar pandemic was in 1918.  People generally trusted the CDC.  Hospital corporations took a big shit on the medical folks.  When there was still a lot of uncertainty about the virulence of COVID-19, hospitals had no problem throwing workers into the fire without adequate personal protective equipment.  Then when those same workers expressed reluctance in getting a new, experimental vaccine, we were met with threats of being fired.  Not that we already didn’t know, but it was an in-your-face exposure to how much contempt hospital corporations have for their employees.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think that we're out of "COVID times". It's always going to be in their repertoire and I have no doubt that they'll make the attempt when it's in their interest to do so.

@RikWriter

+1

Isn’t it comparable to signing up for the military and then complaining when a war breaks out?  On some level you have to know this was a risk when you took the job?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Isn’t it comparable to signing up for the military and then complaining when a war breaks out?  On some level you have to know this was a risk when you took the job?
View Quote

What?

Risk of an escaped virulent novel coronavirus from a secretive gain of use lab on the other side of the world, funded in no small part by nefarious elements of our own government in an attempt to bypass legal controls against this very same gain of use in our own country?

Yeah, that’s definitely a scenario taught in our medical schools.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What?

Risk of an escaped virulent novel coronavirus from a secretive gain of use lab on the other side of the world, funded in no small part by nefarious elements of our own government in an attempt to bypass legal controls against this very same gain of use in our own country?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

What if we simplify it down to “risk of a global pandemic”?

I am not even in the medical field, and my industry considered this risk well before COVID.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No one is going to care.
View Quote

I already don’t.

I’m an early adopter.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#15]
We had pretty severe pandemics in 1957 and 1958 . The world went on with what it does . Everything that was done in this pandemic was counterproductive. .. Except with regards to Sweden and their reaction .

The backwards methods we used came straight from the chicoms . People can obfuscate , be deliberately obtuse , or outright gas-light, the truth is out .

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I lost a 66 year old cousin, a 55 year old friend and a co-worker who was 68.

I remember people saying " they didn't believe in covid ".

Fuck all the people who didn't think it was serious.
View Quote

It wasn’t.

I was working in EMS at the time. I saw hundreds of people infected with Covid. For the vast majority of them it was a cold and we were there for unrelated reasons. For the few who were in truly bad shape they were already known to us as frequent flyers with laundry lists of health problems prior to Covid. The kind people that would end up dead or in the hospital with the flu or a case of pneumonia. One of our local hospitals set up an entire floor for Covid patients. They silently cancel that program after a few months of next to no patients.

Sorry for the loss of the people you knew but the coronavirus pandemic and the response to it was retarded and absolutely pointless.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It wasn’t.

I was working in EMS at the time. I saw hundreds of people infected with Covid. For the vast majority of them it was a cold and we were there for unrelated reasons. For the few who were in truly bad shape they were already known to us as frequent flyers with laundry lists of health problems prior to Covid. The kind people that would end up dead or in the hospital with the flu or a case of pneumonia. One of our local hospitals set up an entire floor for Covid patients. They silently cancel that program after a few months of next to no patients.

Sorry for the loss of the people you knew but the coronavirus pandemic and the response to it was retarded and absolutely pointless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn’t.

With 20/20 hindsight?  Sure, yes.

But when it first emerged no one knew what to expect, including the CDC, etc.

The mistake wasn’t in the initial reaction.  It was in not adapting soon enough as new information became available.  But anyone who has observed government knows they don’t move at pace.   Governments are large, slow beasts.  

I’m surprised that people are surprised.

Government agencies are slow to make decisions, and even slower to reverse those decisions.  One only needs to observe the Fed and interest rates to understand this.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The mistake wasn’t in the initial reaction.  It was in not adapting soon enough as new information became available.  But anyone who has observed government knows they don’t move at pace.   Governments are large, slow beasts.  

Government agencies are slow to make decisions, and even slower to reverse those decisions.  One only needs to observe the Fed and interest rates to understand this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn’t.

Much of the response was wargamed in 2019 .

Much of the virus was here before it was counted . We have the evidence in blood samples prior to 2020.  In my facility in west NC we had non-flu cases effecting 80% of the patients in January 2020 .

Part of the formula was getting everyone vaccinated with a vaccine that didn't stop transmission in the middle of a pandemic ...regardless of natural immunity.  

That vaccine was found to increase infections with subsequent doses. Boosting igg4 antibodies. ..and encouraging compounding of the pathogenic spike protein .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thing was the non severity of it became obvious to those of us working at the forefront after a few weeks. The government federal, state and local carried on in their idiocy for nearly two years.

By the third week or so most of us had cast aside every Covid protocol as we had already dismissed Covid as a nothing burger. I remember they wanted us to do CPR with a shower curtain over the patient among other ridiculous protocols we discarded. We did the mask thing to a point just to keep the snitches quiet but the rest of that hogwash went in the trash. Then a year or so into the whole debacle we were told get jabbed or leave. I along with many of my coworkers who had 20 years or more in left. The shortage in staffing in my former EMS system still hasn’t recovered as a result.

“Oh but the variants. So many variants, every week a new one.”

It was like the medical community forgot everything humanity has learned about germ theory in the last century. Viruses get weaker over time, not stronger and Covid was no exception. It got weaker but they continued to use the variants as an excuse to keep businesses and schools closed.

The entire affair was criminally mismanaged from the start and many of us were screaming “you stupid fucking idiots” from almost the start. At the least there should have been mass firings if not outright lynchings over how things were handled.

I won’t forget and I won’t forgive.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

It became a cascade of failures, in no small part because the powers that be had to double down any time some information contrary to the narrative came out. For them to admit that this counter-narrative information might be correct would have called into question their entire narrative, and they simply can’t have that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Forgot one of my experiences in ems.
During very early Covid we picked a guy up in the ER and took him to a psych unit.

We actually enjoyed it because we went from one a day, to one a month.  Even the crazies were avoiding the hospitals.

Well we get the guy to the floor that has the psych unit.
Normally we have people mulling around and coming to check out the sight of two men dropping off a psych patient on a cot.

Not today.  No patients visible.

“Man. You guys are empty.” I say to the RN

“Nah. They are all in their rooms. They aren’t allowed out.” She replied.

I think about the laws surrounding solitary confinement of inmates.

“Well. If you weren’t crazy before, surely you will be in here.”  I say. Smart ass.

The RN just rolled her eyes.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#22]
All the little tyrants ran wild , empowered by the WHO , CDC , FDA , state and local health departments.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Much of the virus was here before it was counted . We have the evidence in blood samples prior to 2020.  In my facility in west NC we had non-flu cases effecting 80% of the patients in January 2020 .

Part of the formula was getting everyone vaccinated with a vaccine that didn't stop transmission in the middle of a pandemic ...regardless of natural immunity.  

That vaccine was found to increase infections with subsequent doses.1 Boosting igg4 antibodies. ..and encouraging compounding of the pathogenic spike protein .

1 Possibly increase infection but still protected compared to the control group. No negative effectiveness was found.There are a few possibilities as to why this is, none deal with a destroyed immune system.
View Quote

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm grateful our governor didn't put up with all that crap.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thing was the non severity of it became obvious to those of us working at the forefront after a few weeks. The government federal, state and local carried on in their idiocy for nearly two years.

By the third week or so most of us had cast aside every Covid protocol as we had already dismissed Covid as a nothing burger. I remember they wanted us to do CPR with a shower curtain over the patient among other ridiculous protocols we discarded. We did the mask thing to a point just to keep the snitches quiet but the rest of that hogwash went in the trash. Then a year or so into the whole debacle we were told get jabbed or leave. I along with many of my coworkers who had 20 years or more in left. The shortage in staffing in my former EMS system still hasn’t recovered as a result.

It was like the medical community forgot everything humanity has learned about germ theory in the last century. Viruses get weaker over time, not stronger and Covid was no exception. It got weaker but they continued to use the variants as an excuse to keep businesses and schools closed.

The entire affair was criminally mismanaged from the start and many of us were screaming “you stupid fucking idiots” from almost the start. At the least there should have been mass firings if not outright lynchings over how things were handled.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, individuals are nimble and quick.

I can adapt to new information within minutes.  For a behemoth like the U.S. government and even worse cascading across various governments and organizations around the world, that same pivot takes months or even years.

The difference is like steering around a kayaker in a small motorboat vs steering around a kayaker in a huge cargo ship.  Hint:  the cargo ship creams the kayaker every time.   That’s why you stay the hell out of the channel when kayaking.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I mentioned here that I’ve not got the vax but hadn’t caught it yet, and some member came at me railing about how I have killed people already and their blood is on my hands. I’ll repeat that I hadn’t caught it to have transmitted it.

People got weird yo.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I mentioned here that I’ve not got the vax but hadn’t caught it yet, and some member came at me railing about how I have killed people already and their blood is on my hands. I’ll repeat that I hadn’t caught it to have transmitted it.

People got weird yo.
View Quote

Shit, look at this thread.  Some people are STILL weird.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I can adapt to new information within minutes.  For a behemoth like the U.S. government and even worse cascading across various governments and organizations around the world, that same pivot takes months or even years.

The difference is like steering around a kayaker in a small motorboat vs steering around a kayaker in a huge cargo ship.  Hint:  the cargo ship creams the kayaker every time.   That’s why you stay the hell out of the channel when kayaking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or they never intended to pivot and were planning on running the kayaker over at full speed.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really...you are telling me the CDC doesn't have a clue about gain of function research...that is a bit of a stretch.

They needed a solution to a problem that didn't exist yet.  Then they got all these mRNA vaccines rushed and approved before the time frame allowed even for a EUA vaccine.  Then we got to hear all about no alternative treatments, it stays in the arm and will be out of your system in 48 hours, "covid just stops if your vaccinated"....and other lies.  

More people died in the trials testing the jab than the control group.  Really hard to claim ..."landmark clinical trials"...where they didn't even test for transmission.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That vaccine was found to increase infections with subsequent doses.1 Boosting igg4 antibodies. ..and encouraging compounding of the pathogenic spike protein .

1 Possibly increase infection but still protected compared to the control group. No negative effectiveness was found.There are a few possibilities as to why this is, none deal with a destroyed immune system.

Fixed it for you

Compounding spike protein .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Really...you are telling me the CDC doesn't have a clue about gain of function research...that is a bit of a stretch.

They needed a solution to a problem that didn't exist yet.  Then they got all these mRNA vaccines rushed and approved before the time frame allowed even for a EUA vaccine.  Then we got to hear all about no alternative treatments, it stays in the arm and will be out of your system in 48 hours, "covid just stops if your vaccinated"....and other lies.  

More people died in the trials testing the jab than the control group.  Really hard to claim ..."landmark clinical trials"...where they didn't even test for transmission.

View Quote

Picture is over 2 years old
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Surly you have rad the papers you post, what did the author list as possible causes?

What would even be the mechanism of "Compounding spike protein"? They don't self replicate.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Surly you have rad the papers you post, what did the author list as possible causes?

What would even be the mechanism of "Compounding spike protein"? They don't self replicate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Taking a half dozen shots and getting a half dozen infections will do it .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m trying to understand the relevance.  

The CDC can both understand that gain of function is taking place, and panic when such viruses begin to spread.

They aren’t mutually exclusive.  

I don’t believe they had perfect information.  Humans rarely do.

I am an expert/SME in my field, and I still learn something new every single day.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Trying to create a vaccine for a coronavirus in the middle of uncontrolled population spread was pure hubris.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s not a mechanism. I didn’t think you had one, just a made up explanation. You also didn’t answer what the authors’ thoughts were. Do you not agree with them?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That’s not a mechanism. I didn’t think you had one, just a made up explanation. You also didn’t answer what the authors’ thoughts were. Do you not agree with them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're too busy with obfuscation and deliberate obtuseness to even do simple math .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol, vaxtards never miss an opportunity to prove what tools they are.  Still at it posting their propaganda, how sad.  Probably all they can physically do at this point, too wrecked from the fake jabs.

Anyway, one of the odd things I remember (among the plethora of odd/stupid things) was the laughably stupid coin shortage.  Just came across a video the other day pointing out the absurdity of it.

What's Behind the Fed's Manufactured Coin Shortage?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#39]
The tyrannical politicians loved you for getting their vax
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:31:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And the $1.25 a gallon gas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Less people on the roads was nice

And the $1.25 a gallon gas

Probably the same thing the elite academics want . They're just bad at math and killing .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFI)

Western Australian Vaccine
Safety Surveillance – Annual
Report 2021

Executive Summary

This report describes adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) reported to the Western Australian Vaccine Safety Surveillance (WAVSS) system for vaccinations received in 2021. The format of this Annual Report differs significantly from previous WAVSS Annual Reports, to enable description of the impact of the COVID-19 vaccination program, which was started in February 2021, on WAVSS and other aspects of the state’s vaccine surveillance program.

In 2021 a total of 5,756,723 vaccine doses were administered in WA, up from 2,071,167 in 2020. Of this amount, 3,948,673 individual doses of COVID-19 vaccine were recorded in the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) as being administered to WA residents. The increase in vaccine administration resulted in a significant increase in reports of AEFI, with WAVSS receiving 10,726 individual AEFI reports in 2021, up from 270 in 2020. Of these AEFI, 10,428 (97%) occurred after a COVID-19 vaccine.

Although there was a notable increase in AEFI reports, rates of AEFI across the three COVID-19 vaccines administered in WA in 2021 were similar to national rates reported by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)1 . In WA, the total AEFI rate following a COVID-19 vaccine was 264.1 per 100,000 doses. The AEFI rate per brand was: Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) 306.1 per 100,000 doses, Comirnaty (Pfizer) 244.8 per 100,000 doses and Spikevax (Moderna) 281.4 per 100,000 doses.

These rates were compared to the WAVSS equivalent in the USA; the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)2. In 2021 the national rate for AEFI following a COVID-19 vaccine was 148.3 per 100,000 doses3. The AEFI rates for comparable vaccines in the VAERS program were: Comirnaty (Pfizer) 122.0 per 100,000 doses and Spikevax (Moderna) 187.6 per 100,000 doses. While these AEFI rates are lower than in WA, this likely reflects differences in the sensitivity of passive adverse event reporting systems between the two jurisdictions. With the onset of the new COVID-19 vaccine program, WAVSS took an active role in identifying potentially serious AEFI. Part of this role included regular collaboration with the TGA, and other state immunisation programs. This report will provide an overview of some of the important AEFI that have been specifically monitored as part of the TGA-coordinated national surveillance vaccine safety program, including anaphylaxis, thrombosis with thrombocytopaenia syndrome (TTS), immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), myocarditis, and pericarditis.

Vaccines routinely available on the National Immunisation Program Schedule, and influenza vaccines, contributed 200 individual AEFI reports that were received by WAVSS. This number was lower than the average number of reports received per year for the 2017 - 2020 time period (mean = 275.8). There were 1,808,050 individual doses of non-COVID-19 vaccines recorded in the AIR in 2021, giving a total AEFI rate of 11.1 events per 100,000 doses, which is similar to the reported 2020 rate of 12.4 per 100,000 doses. Expected, minor reactions were common in these reports.

In 2021, there were 1,125 appointments made at the adult vaccine safety clinic at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, up from seven in 2020. There were 439 appointments made at the Perth Children’s Hospital specialist immunisation clinic, up from 214 in 202.  

Anyone denying problems associated with the COVID shot does not follow the science.

The COVID shots generated 20 to 30 times AEFI of a standard FLU shot.  Fact.  

The Western Australia reporting system is rigorous and not ad hoc, its also highly likely many minor reactions weren't reported.

For the record - my daughter, who is a national level athlete was admitted to hospital after she collapsed following the Pfizer COVID shot and my father was denied his cancer treatment for a period of time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trying to create a vaccine for a coronavirus in the middle of uncontrolled population spread was pure hubris.
View Quote

Covid = the common cold.

Both are coronaviruses.

We’ve never been able to create a successful vaccine for the common cold. The viral strains simply mutate too fast for effective vaccines to be developed and brought to market in time. So when they magically shit out a vaccine for Covid in a matter of months and said “oh yeah sure, safe and effective, trust us” I felt more than justified in being skeptical at their claims.

Today I feel vindicated in that skepticism as it’s irrefutable that the Covid vaccines do not work and carry a significant risk of adverse side effects. If something offers no benefit and has the potential to harm me then why on Earth would I take it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 6:28:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Covid = the common cold.

Both are coronaviruses.

We’ve never been able to create a successful vaccine for the common cold. The viral strains simply mutate too fast for effective vaccines to be developed and brought to market in time. So when they magically shit out a vaccine for Covid in a matter of months and said “oh yeah sure, safe and effective, trust us” I felt more than justified in being skeptical at their claims.

Today I feel vindicated in that skepticism as it’s irrefutable that the Covid vaccines do not work and carry a significant risk of adverse side effects. If something offers no benefit and has the potential to harm me then why on Earth would I take it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Covid = the common cold.

Both are coronaviruses.

Another good point . Matter of months was actually about a year as far as viral evolution.  We then used that model for another 2 years before revision. That model also had the most deadly spike protein ... the obfuscator-bots then get a couple a doses of that while also getting the same average of infections or more  as natural immunity people ... and crow about effectiveness.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 6:34:50 AM EDT
[#45]
At my employer, back during early '22 we were still required to wear masks. In my work area I was the only person around within 25ft of anyone else, I wouldn't wear a mask. One morning I had this day shift QA lady walk up to me and tell me to put a mask on, even though there wasn't anyone remotely near me. I'm sure when the mask requirement went away she hated giving up that power.

I also remember our former plant manager standing in front of everyone and threatening our jobs if we didn't take the covid vaccine before February 5th '22. Funny how a little over a year later he himself was terminated for embezzlement.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You're too busy with obfuscation and deliberate obtuseness to even do simple math .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I simply asked if you agreed with the author of the Cleveland Clinic studies. No obfuscation or math required.
So do you?
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
At my employer, back during early '22 we were still required to wear masks. In my work area I was the only person around within 25ft of anyone else, I wouldn't wear a mask. One morning I had this day shift QA lady walk up to me and tell me to put a mask on, even though there wasn't anyone remotely near me. I'm sure when the mask requirement went away she hated giving up that power.

I also remember our former plant manager standing in front of everyone and threatening our jobs if we didn't take the covid vaccine before February 5th '22. Funny how a little over a year later he himself was terminated for embezzlement.
View Quote

Yes, it was quite common for subordinates to inject the " you gotta wear a mask" at greater than usual volumes .
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 6:54:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The tyrannical politicians loved you for getting their vax
View Quote

I didn’t get shit. Fuck em
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I simply asked if you agreed with the author of the Cleveland Clinic studies. No obfuscation or math required.
So do you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So do you?

I agree with the DATA in the Cleveland Clinic studies .
Put up that beautiful graph .
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I agree with the DATA in the Cleveland Clinic studies .
Put up that beautiful graph .
View Quote

I don’t have a graph from any of the Cleveland Clinic data studies.

I’m not going to make assumptions, do you agree with the author or not?
Page / 10
Top Top