Originally Posted By kar98k:
that line of thought is the first step towards becoming a serial killer

or getting a grant from the cdc
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

Is it even possible to reconstitute a prostitute...?
that line of thought is the first step towards becoming a serial killer

or getting a grant from the cdc

I was thinking along the lines of packed in a small pouch, just add hot water and quickie anytime you want.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:
https://i.imgur.com/reAmayT.jpg
View Quote

I fail to see the humor in it as the two statements are correct.
Typical leftist drivel and as usual, the left can’t meme.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Thuban:

Quite a brilliant meme actually in that it challenges the TDS sufferer to actually investigate the nature of the charges which will, of course validate the truth of both signs...

Oh, not that anyone is actually claiming that the Biden jury was somehow extremely non-partisan or anything. The problem is that countless people have been prosecuted, convicted, and sent to prison on what H. Biden did. Many people think it's sort of a bullshit law for a variety of reasons. But it is still a well established law which is routinely applied in the way it was applied in the Biden case. There was absolute and undeniable proof that H. Biden didn't just violate that law, but had complete contempt for that law. It would have been virtually impossible for a prosecutor to throw out that case or for any halfway honest jury to not convict.

For comparison, let's say that H. Biden was not a drug user, or an alcoholic, and had never used any illegal drug. However, a few years before he bought the gun he did smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes, 34 cigarettes in total. That was the only time he smoked cigarettes in his life. And then some prosecutor who ran on "getting the Bidens" charged H Biden with violating the law. He answered "no" when asked on the form "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

Now, you are probably saying that he answered truthfully as, except for those cigarettes, which he purchased legally, he is drug free. But, the form says "unlawful user of, or addicted to, ...any other controlled substance?" And, tobacco is a controlled substance. The fact that he is not a current user doesn't mean he's not addicted, right? So the prosecutor claims that smoking cigarettes means H. Biden is now guilty of 34 felonies. Any fair minded person would look at those charges and know they were purely politically motivated bullshit.

And that's the case with those Trump charges. How many times in the history of New York state have those laws been applied in that way? Never. Hell, I've heard a bunch of people claiming they think Trump deserved it but none of them, and I mean none, have even come close to being able to explain what the charges were. You probably can't really explain it either.

But, with luck some TDS people will see that meme, then set out to actually investigate the claims...

Naa, who am I kidding. The hallmark of anti-Trump people is that they act like some middle school clique hating people because "all the cool kids at CNN and MSNBC told me I should think that way." Few of them have any ability to think at all.
View Quote

TLDR
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Joe731:

Hot dogs and burgers are German.
That's a gas oven.
Schumer is Jewish.
History doesn't always repeat itself, but it does rhyme
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joe731:

Hot dogs and burgers are German.
That's a gas oven.
Schumer is Jewish.
History doesn't always repeat itself, but it does rhyme

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
The left still can't meme.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sixnine:
The left still can't meme.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 1:01:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 1:09:58 AM EDT
[#15]
that's Lesbian Space Witches of Color, thank you very much
View Quote

Ahh, that's Communist Lesbian Space Witches.

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By kozaki:

Ahh, that's Communist Lesbian Space Witches.

View Quote
but don't communist and lesbian mean the same thing?
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Dank, sadly.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:

https://i.redd.it/edphqzyef47d1.png

View Quote

I like how its on The Swamp street.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Shinji_Ikari:

Lol.

Oh and I offer milk tasting services.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shinji_Ikari:

Lol.

Oh and I offer milk tasting services.

I'm with them on shoes on the table.  No bueno.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ctfish15:

What? I thought gorlock was an OEM all parts woman, just ugly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fargo007:

That's Gorlock the destroyer. Can be thought of as the poster child of transgenderism.

Nope.  That's a man, baby.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

That's Gorlock the destroyer. Can be thought of as the poster child of transgenderism.

Taking out the comma would still be correct.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:

I'm actually confused. What kind of bits? I googled and read trans man.  I don't understand what that means and I don't get modern lingo. I'm not judging, nor trying to be transphobic.

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Funny how the doj didn't offer PDJT the same plea deal they tried to sneak through for hunter. Wonder why that was.

U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, who presided over Wednesday’s hearing, was skeptical from the start and peppered both sides with critical questions.

She asked prosecutors if the deal meant Hunter Biden would be immune from prosecution for other crimes, such as investigations related to his work with foreign governments. The judge was told it didn’t.

That's when Hunter Biden’s lawyer stood to say the agreement with the feds was "null and void," which almost blew up the entire situation.

Noreika, a Trump-appointed judge, later asked prosecutors if there was a precedent for such broad immunity in this kind of deal, and she was told there wasn’t. Then she called for a 10-minute recess, and later expressed frustration at how the agreement tied her hands.

"You all are telling me, 'Just rubber stamp the agreement, Your Honor,’” Noreika told the lawyers.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

Funny how the doj didn't offer PDJT the same plea deal they tried to sneak through for hunter. Wonder why that was.

U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, who presided over Wednesday’s hearing, was skeptical from the start and peppered both sides with critical questions.

She asked prosecutors if the deal meant Hunter Biden would be immune from prosecution for other crimes, such as investigations related to his work with foreign governments. The judge was told it didn’t.

That's when Hunter Biden’s lawyer stood to say the agreement with the feds was "null and void," which almost blew up the entire situation.

Noreika, a Trump-appointed judge, later asked prosecutors if there was a precedent for such broad immunity in this kind of deal, and she was told there wasn’t. Then she called for a 10-minute recess, and later expressed frustration at how the agreement tied her hands.

"You all are telling me, 'Just rubber stamp the agreement, Your Honor,’” Noreika told the lawyers.
View Quote

I never understood why Hunter's laywer is the one who stopped the deal.  At least to me he should be wanting to keep it on behalf of his client, yes?
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#27]

I'm actually confused. What kind of bits? I googled and read trans man.  I don't understand what that means and I don't get modern lingo. I'm not judging, nor trying to be transphobic.

https://i.imgflip.com/8u8vci.jpg
View Quote

Anywhere you see trans, substitute "Not A," and you'll be good to go.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Quite a brilliant meme actually in that it challenges the TDS sufferer to actually investigate the nature of the charges which will, of course validate the truth of both signs...

Oh, not that anyone is actually claiming that the Biden jury was somehow extremely non-partisan or anything. The problem is that countless people have been prosecuted, convicted, and sent to prison on what H. Biden did. Many people think it's sort of a bullshit law for a variety of reasons. But it is still a well established law which is routinely applied in the way it was applied in the Biden case. There was absolute and undeniable proof that H. Biden didn't just violate that law, but had complete contempt for that law. It would have been virtually impossible for a prosecutor to throw out that case or for any halfway honest jury to not convict.

For comparison, let's say that H. Biden was not a drug user, or an alcoholic, and had never used any illegal drug. However, a few years before he bought the gun he did smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes, 34 cigarettes in total. That was the only time he smoked cigarettes in his life. And then some prosecutor who ran on "getting the Bidens" charged H Biden with violating the law. He answered "no" when asked on the form "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

Now, you are probably saying that he answered truthfully as, except for those cigarettes, which he purchased legally, he is drug free. But, the form says "unlawful user of, or addicted to, ...any other controlled substance?" And, tobacco is a controlled substance. The fact that he is not a current user doesn't mean he's not addicted, right? So the prosecutor claims that smoking cigarettes means H. Biden is now guilty of 34 felonies. Any fair minded person would look at those charges and know they were purely politically motivated bullshit.

And that's the case with those Trump charges. How many times in the history of New York state have those laws been applied in that way? Never. Hell, I've heard a bunch of people claiming they think Trump deserved it but none of them, and I mean none, have even come close to being able to explain what the charges were. You probably can't really explain it either.

But, with luck some TDS people will see that meme, then set out to actually investigate the claims...

Naa, who am I kidding. The hallmark of anti-Trump people is that they act like some middle school clique hating people because "all the cool kids at CNN and MSNBC told me I should think that way." Few of them have any ability to think at all.
View All Quotes

BRILLIANT
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 462W1:

Anywhere you see trans, substitute "Not A," and you'll be good to go.
View Quote

That assumes they know, understand, and are consistent with their own rules and terminology.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Not a meme but worth a watch.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BarnRatVapeGod/status/1802450462710669357?t=l_XuDzE9NYiWNK_B4NLwCQ&s=19[/tweet]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 12:50:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#38]
I believe this is behind 99% of problems in the world today (or HFCS causing same)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 1:23:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#39]
Demand for racism exceeds supply, leads to counterfeiting

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

'Merica
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

They misspelled "Government Claimed Inflation" as "Actual inflation"
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Apparently says "Greater Israel".  Accordingly I have revised my "From the River (Jordan) to the (Mediterranean) Sea, Israel Will Be Free" chant to be from the Nile to the Persian Gulf.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Phiz check... really not sending their best
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 6:53:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 2:51:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ctfish15] [#44]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#45]

FBI Kicking Trump Supporters & Vaxx Skeptics Out Of FBI!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 8:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#47]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

"Oh yeah, I'm totally passing"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1449
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top