Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 134 of 956)
Page / 956
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:15:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Villafuego:
Originally Posted By NDWoods:
New idea

1. Kick Iran's ass (the 10%) and let the 90% good Iran people get their country back
2. As they that pick out the shittiest corner of their country and donate it for lasting peace
3. Move ALL the Palis to Iran in the shittiest corner of the country

All the arab nations that hate Iran and want nothing to do with Palis would get a win-win situation

There will never be peace with any Palis as a neighbor of Israel. They have to go.

BTW - Palestine is a made up never existed place.

Really?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cKcAAOSwuxFY1xKR/s-l1200.webp

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/resizer/m6sOMCJ5DfS26QAs2347XgdInbA=/576x886/smart/filters:quality(70)/cloudfront-ap-southeast-2.images.arcpublishing.com/nzme/OPROIYFQTOAN4FCQMY5YTOZRBY.jpg

Yes, really.

Palestine is a modern name for an old place. The people group “palestinians” is an invented word for arabs that moved into the Levant.

And yes, I consider the Romans kicking out the jews 1950 years ago, moving arabs in, and calling it Palastine a modern thing for an area with 10,000 years of history.

No, modern day arabs in “palastine” have no genetic relation to OT Philistines. They did the testing trying to prove they did and it backfired.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mancow:
I thought they just played this prayer shit but here it goes again.
View Quote

It's a favorite.

Actually, these may be extra snackbars. I think if you do more than the required 5, it increases your Defense
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SIMJEDI:
List of live streams.

# Agenda-Free TV
https://www.youtube.com/@AgendaFreeTV/streams

# Al Jazeera English
https://www.youtube.com/@aljazeeraenglish/streams

# Associated Press
https://www.youtube.com/@AssociatedPress/streams

# CGTN
https://www.youtube.com/@cgtn/streams

# Crannofonix (MultiCams)
https://www.youtube.com/@Crannofonix/streams

# LiveNOW from FOX
https://www.youtube.com/@livenowfox/streams

# Reuters
https://www.youtube.com/@Reuters/streams

# Sky News
https://www.youtube.com/@SkyNews/streams

# Source Global
https://www.youtube.com/@SourceGlobal/streams

# The Times and The Sunday Times
https://www.youtube.com/@TheTimes/streams

# YouTube Live (Israel + Palestine + Live Filter Search)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Israel+%2B+Palestine&sp=EgJAAQ%253D%253D

View Quote

Steal wahtever you want from any list I put in the thread too, they aren't mine.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Some seriously apocalyptic shit going on right now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:16:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drsalee] [#5]
never mind
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sh768:

It's a favorite.

Actually, these may be extra snackbars. I think if you do more than the required 5, it increases your Defense
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It's a favorite.

Ah, makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Legs11:

I guess they have gas or diesel generators ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Legs11:
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:
How are there still so many lighted bldgs in Gaza city?

I guess they have gas or diesel generators ?

Oh, but think of the environment!

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Hopefully IDF roof knocks that shit
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:
Some seriously apocalyptic shit going on right now.
View Quote

At one point I thought it was the beginning of war pigs they were spinning up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By anono:
This thread is moving too fast for me to keep up, but from friends over there, Israel has given every living being about 9 hours more to leave Gaza. The implication is that they are going to completely level anything even remotely looking like Hamas might have used it. All water, electricity, and gas are shut off. Egypt is not budging on their border checks, nor is Jordan. Typically they call buildings before bombing, then knock the roof, then level them. I have a feeling in 10 hours most of Gaza will be demolished, with or without further warning.

There is likely a huge bottle neck, and Hamas is also actively making people  stay. There are going to be a lot of dead. I would argue that the hate is so deep in Gaza that there are no civilians. Mothers teach their kids hate from the beginning, and they deserve to die too. Wives and sisters egg their husbands on. They deserve to die too. I might take some flack here, but frankly the children in this society have proven to be just future terrorists. I feel nothing for a future terrorist of any sex dying.
View Quote

I always feel for the kids. They can’t control who they are born to, what fucked up culture they are in, where they live, how much evil their parents taught them, or the people they are with who need to die.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#11]
If there are Americans there they need to do the same as they did for the missionary in Somalia. It was a new moon and DEVGRU came in. Hostage said that all hell broke loose and the soldiers made a human shield for her until they could evac. All Somalians dead and no Injuries for team.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:18:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Leave it to the french to come up with that cluster fuck
View All Quotes

Leave it to the french to come up with that cluster fuck
French is probably merely an artifact of it being the international language.  French administration would have been well north of Haifa after WWI, Lebanon etc, and British south of that.  The British had admin of Palestine.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:18:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drsalee] [#13]
Originally Posted By Bigtwin:

Any random Pali shit bag can sign the agreement, do you really trust they will abide by it?

I think that was a more rhetorical question I asked.
View Quote

My suggestion is most certainly rhetorical.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DrPerceptron:
If there are Americans there they need to do the same as they did for the missionary in Somalia. It was a new moon and DEVGRU came in. Hostage said that all hell broke loose and the soldiers made a human shield for her until they could evac. All Somalians dead and no Injuries for team.
View Quote

This, I want the people responsible to be killed or better yet waterboarded for eternity
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By evilyoda:

Just give SELL Taiwan nukes and missile systems.  20 Nukes.  Let them defend themselves against the chinacoms.  Conventional wars cost too much.  Arm the countries that China threatens.  Fuck, even NORTH FUCKING KOREA HAS NUKES.  PAKISTAN HAS NUKES.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:21:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#16]
Seeing videos of an ultra orthodox Israeli unit celebrating before gearing up for the ground attack

I think once Israel gets full control of all their territory you're going to see a massive ground assault into Gaza
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
French is probably merely an artifact of it being the international language.  French administration would have been well north of Haifa after WWI, Lebanon etc, and British south of that.  The British had admin of Palestine.
View Quote

Still, it reads lets poot a leetle bit off des guyz here, then spreenkle in a lettle of thems herrrereererrrr.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Seeing videos of an ultra orthodox Israeli unit celebrating before gearing up for the ground attack

I think once Israel gets full control of all their territory you're going to see a massive ground assault into Gaza
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
It might be one giant push.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#20]

I don't agree. We could absolutely level Iran, which in and of itself would be a deterrent to PRC. They've already had a horrible realization that their primary ally Russia is a house of cards. They know they are in no position to do anything.

Iran, like all of the middle Eastern Arabs, have troops that are pathetic. Fear is not an effective motivator, and the majority of the population behaves from fear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

It certainly would be a lot of money  And it would be nowhere near enough for the task.  

We do not have the combat power to both shock & awe Iran and also deter the PRC.  

That statement leaves aside the significant possibility of cells within CONUS who would get up to mischief should we formally start bombing Iran proper.  (Vs their boats in the Gulf).  And the lasting societal effects from .Gov cracking down domestically to try and stop those attacks.

It would be hideously expensive.

I don't agree. We could absolutely level Iran, which in and of itself would be a deterrent to PRC. They've already had a horrible realization that their primary ally Russia is a house of cards. They know they are in no position to do anything.

Iran, like all of the middle Eastern Arabs, have troops that are pathetic. Fear is not an effective motivator, and the majority of the population behaves from fear.

Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
View Quote

Which they refused to do.

Every time the lines on that map got redrawn, it was something like the Yom Kippur or the six day war. I think the moral would be "Don't fuck with the Jews."

The fucking arabs want to act like they haven't been fucking with Israel since 1947. Fights have consequences.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By gpoman:

It was part of the Holy Land, under Roman control.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gpoman:
Originally Posted By Lone_Eagle:

Show me where in the Old Testament where the nation Palestine is mentioned?  I'll wait.

That map was long ago proven a concoction.

It was part of the Holy Land, under Roman control.

It was renamed Syria Palestina after the Romans got tired of putting down rebellions there, destroyed the temple, and kicked out the Jews causing what is known as the Jewish diaspora.

Unbiased History has a classic bit about it in his 5 good emperors video.
The Five Good Emperors: Unbiased History - Rome XII
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Shouldn't you be researching lizard people running the government and how the moon landings were faked?
View Quote

Thanks. now I dont have to tell him.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:24:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#24]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Can't wait to watch Hamas militants get smoked. I hope the Israelis wear GoPros like the Ukrainians are.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Yes, really.

Palestine is a modern name for an old place. The people group “palestinians” is an invented word for arabs that moved into the Levant.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By Villafuego:
Originally Posted By NDWoods:
New idea

1. Kick Iran's ass (the 10%) and let the 90% good Iran people get their country back
2. As they that pick out the shittiest corner of their country and donate it for lasting peace
3. Move ALL the Palis to Iran in the shittiest corner of the country

All the arab nations that hate Iran and want nothing to do with Palis would get a win-win situation

There will never be peace with any Palis as a neighbor of Israel. They have to go.

BTW - Palestine is a made up never existed place.

Really?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cKcAAOSwuxFY1xKR/s-l1200.webp

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/resizer/m6sOMCJ5DfS26QAs2347XgdInbA=/576x886/smart/filters:quality(70)/cloudfront-ap-southeast-2.images.arcpublishing.com/nzme/OPROIYFQTOAN4FCQMY5YTOZRBY.jpg

Yes, really.

Yup!

The Romans called the place Syria Paelestina after they destroyed rhe temple and scattered the Jews.

But despite the Pali lies—they are not phillistine descendants
They have no claim to any specific land there

They are just arabs from adjoining territories and some from there

Good marketing and propaganda on their part
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SmilinEd:

Hopefully IDF roof knocks that shit
View Quote

Why didn’t they “roof knock” BEFORE this happened? The CIA and IDF and even the fucking KGB had to know this was scheduled, and they LET IT HAPPEN.

War is great business, and it feeds the primary wealth-generating process in the world economy on both sides. Without war, the system collapses.

This week’s events (deaths of a bunch of NPC’s) works only to the financial benefit of the main players in the military-industrial complex, and top-level global-reset goons.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I been tied up with a family emergency most of the day. Haven’t had the chance to really catch up. They still hitting Gaza? Has it intensified? I want to see reckoning.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By _DR:

Tragic. Yet one has to wonder what they were thinking, attending an outdoor rave party in the desert, not far from millions of people who hate you and want to kill you. Kids. They don't think about things like that.

View All Quotes

Tragic. Yet one has to wonder what they were thinking, attending an outdoor rave party in the desert, not far from millions of people who hate you and want to kill you. Kids. They don't think about things like that.

I understand what you are saying, but if you cease living life it is no life. To live in constant fear is what they want.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:27:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Mm2vRTfg4
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
Originally Posted By Gloftoe:

Live feed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Mm2vRTfg4

When does the boom boom start?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
I been tied up with a family emergency most of the day. Haven’t had the chance to really catch up. They still hitting Gaza? Has it intensified? I want to see reckoning.
View Quote

ground forces should be entering Gaza in the next 24-48 hours.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

I understand what you are saying, but if you cease living life it is no life. To live in constant fear is what they want.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Mach:

View Quote

If want to piss off an Iranian, refer to him as an Arab. When he corrects you, shrug your shoulders and give a look like you don’t give a shit.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

If want to piss off an Iranian, refer to him as an Arab. When he corrects you, shrug your shoulders and give a look like you don’t give a shit.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

I’ve done this to great affect to my Middle Eastern Politics professor in college (He is Iranian). Loved the reaction in half English and half Arabic
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

It certainly would be a lot of money  And it would be nowhere near enough for the task.  

We do not have the combat power to both shock & awe Iran and also deter the PRC.  

That statement leaves aside the significant possibility of cells within CONUS who would get up to mischief should we formally start bombing Iran proper.  (Vs their boats in the Gulf).  And the lasting societal effects from .Gov cracking down domestically to try and stop those attacks.

It would be hideously expensive.

At least one standard deviation smarter than arabs
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#36]
The commander of a crack team of Israeli troops known as a the Ghost unit was killed fighting Hamas when the militants first struck in southern Israel, it has emerged.
Colonel Roy Levy, 44, was the leader of the Multidimensional Unit - a secretive group of commandos established to tackle Hamas using drones and other modern warfare techniques.
He was killed as his forces battled Hamas fighters in the community of Re'im, near the border with Gaza where as many as 260 festivalgoers were killed when violence erupted on Saturday.  
The Ghost unit - officially Unit 888 'Refaim' - was established in 2019, and is said to engage in secret reconnaissance missions to root out Hamas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12608891/Respected-leader-Israelis-secretive-Ghost-commando-unit-killed-fighting-Hamas-officials-praise-bravery.html
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Its also bullshit. Saddam was a murdering shitbag.  Just because the US has been too much of a bitch for almost 45 years to properly deal with Iran doesnt change that morally, ousting Saddam was the right thing to do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Its also bullshit. Saddam was a murdering shitbag.  Just because the US has been too much of a bitch for almost 45 years to properly deal with Iran doesnt change that morally, ousting Saddam was the right thing to do.

He knows it. The guy flew A10s in the Gulf War and later.  It was satire. It was one of the few things Sadaam did that was good.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote

I'm sure the Biden administration will get right on that
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By networkguru:

Plenty of people conveniently forget and others are ignorant of what sadam did to earn that second invasion.
All everyone says is that the US lied about WMD's as a reason to invade.
I remember what a psycho sadam was.  I remember watching cnn enthralled as this was the first video phone style reporting in Israel as the scuds hit and everyone feared a gas attack.  

I also remember the US leaders asking/pleading with Israel to just take the hits cause we would fuck him up.

Then we bailed on baghdad.

Then sadam gassed the Kurds.

Then over the next decade sadam got more and more arrogant.
He started to ignore the U.N. atomic inspectors.
Then 9/11 happened and the US wasnt in the mood for his bullshit.
And after he kicked out the inspectors again we said alright fuckface, here we come.
WMD's or not, he deserved to get knocked the fuck out.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By networkguru:

It's interesting to note that it only takes a generation or so to forget our enemies misdeeds and the reason(s) why we went to war. People have forgotten that saddam gassed his own people, actively making weapons grade uranium etc. You know, WMD they say didn't exist.

Plenty of people conveniently forget and others are ignorant of what sadam did to earn that second invasion.
All everyone says is that the US lied about WMD's as a reason to invade.
I remember what a psycho sadam was.  I remember watching cnn enthralled as this was the first video phone style reporting in Israel as the scuds hit and everyone feared a gas attack.  

I also remember the US leaders asking/pleading with Israel to just take the hits cause we would fuck him up.

Then we bailed on baghdad.

Then sadam gassed the Kurds.

Then over the next decade sadam got more and more arrogant.
He started to ignore the U.N. atomic inspectors.
Then 9/11 happened and the US wasnt in the mood for his bullshit.
And after he kicked out the inspectors again we said alright fuckface, here we come.
WMD's or not, he deserved to get knocked the fuck out.

Then we learned that SOB was about the only thing keeping Iraq together by ruling with an iron fist.

We should stop all the country building. You'd think we'd learn after multiple failures.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

She is a dumb shit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:

This, I want the people responsible to be killed or better yet waterboarded for eternity
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:

I hear that there are American hostages. I hope some planes have been flying out of Norfolk.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Those drones flying around on the live feed seem kind of loud and attention getting

I would have thought the Israeli's would be flying predator drones around maybe they are doing it purposely .
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

What US weapons are suspected? M4s or Himars? lol
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#45]

I hear that there are American hostages. I hope some planes have been flying out of Norfolk.
View Quote

Well.  I mean.

They are sending these big boats that have planes on them.

There is a carrier battle group headed there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
She wants to run serial numbers in an active war zone?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RichardJBizz:

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to dial it up to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RichardJBizz:
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:

Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to dial it up to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  

Putin's Ukraine invasion is making Iraq look like it was drawn up by Sun Tzu himself.

We ultimately won Iraq. Then Obama gave it to Iran. Now that same team is in charge again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Goodn:

Well.  I mean.

They are sending these big boats that have planes on them.

There is a carrier battle group headed there.
View Quote

I believe the CVN78 Strike Group has been in the mediterranean, they are repositioning eastward.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Voxephemeral:

Oh....you are so correct.

But is there more to the scenario?

Who benefits from all this in the END???

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

And think about how unlikely it is that this attack could have happened without Israeli intelligence detecting it.

No way they didn't know.

They let it happen to solidify Netanyahu's rule.
View Quote

That's not how Israeli politics work.  Likud is dead meat in the next election and with it Netanyahu's coalition.

I think you need to brush up on the 73 war.  Everyone rallied behind Golda Meir during the war itself, but soon after the victory they kicked her to the curb.

Same is going to happen to Netanyahu. It Israeli intelligence detected it and did nothing it's a silent coup to ditch Netanyahu.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Voxephemeral:

Oh....you are so correct.

But is there more to the scenario?

Who benefits from all this in the END???

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

And think about how unlikely it is that this attack could have happened without Israeli intelligence detecting it.

No way they didn't know.

They let it happen to solidify Netanyahu's rule.
View Quote

Page / 956
Israel currently under attack (Page 134 of 956)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top