Quoted:

Kind of like Conservatives.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

It's awesome to watch them eat their own if they can't pass EVERY litmus test of the leftist religion.

Kind of like Conservatives.

Attachment Attached File

I wanted the *boom* gif with Denzel, but I got tired of looking for it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
What's crazy is she's quite liberal just like most celebrities are. She never said she doesn't support peoples rights to be trans. She just rightfully believes that biological men should not be competing against biological women or invading their women only spaces. Every sane woman should believe this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

LMFAO, it doesn’t get much better than that for a response.
View Quote

LOL, no shit. That's gold.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LMFAO, it doesn’t get much better than that for a response.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Really? She's a flaming liberal that happens to to recognize that men dressing up as women don't become women.   Is that your standard for immigration to the US?
View Quote

Once a lefty shows they are capable of rational thought on one topic, it shows they are potentially susceptible to reason on others.

These people, especially famous and influential people, are the ones we need to be cultivating.

The radical full-blown true believer lefties that are wrong on literally everything and will NEVER be convinced otherwise are lost causes.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What's crazy is she's quite liberal just like most celebrities are. She never said she doesn't support peoples rights to be trans. She just rightfully believes that biological men should not be competing against biological women or invading their women only spaces. Every sane woman should believe this.
View Quote
I'm with her on this. Be whatever you want to be, as long as you are an adult. But don't get to force me to modify my behavior under the penalty of law.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

So she's a champion of Clown World, but only when it affects others, and not her or anyone she personally cares about?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]
She was the first person I saw the term TERF used on. I think people like her are pretty important in these fights and I wish she was on board with more of my beliefs but I’ll take what I can get. People like her that are rich with wide audiences (Musk/Rogan) pushing back on these narratives is a great thing. If everyone had done it from the jump we wouldn’t be in such deep shit. She is showing women and liberals in general that it’s ok to speak out about something you feel is wrong. I’m not convinced it’s enough and it might never be but there’s been some things that have gone the right way like the NCAA decision so we need to keep the pressure on.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14727/20240627_015248_JPG-3251677.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Based as fuck. Niiiice
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She's also anti-gun, anti-Trump, anti-conservative, seems maybe even anti-capitalist, and a bunch of other things GD wouldn't approve of.

Looking through her Twitter, it seems like she's a bit of a narcissist who just enjoys being condescendingly rude to people to get attention.  She's not wrong about the trans topic, but don't go thinking that she's some rational thinker, or that she's on your side.

But still,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Feupi3fXoAA9_yT?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

you know you just described trump to a T, LOL. (except 'anti-trump')

her post is great nontheless.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She's also anti-gun, anti-Trump, anti-conservative, seems maybe even anti-capitalist, and a bunch of other things GD wouldn't approve of.

Looking through her Twitter, it seems like she's a bit of a narcissist who just enjoys being condescendingly rude to people to get attention.  She's not wrong about the trans topic, but don't go thinking that she's some rational thinker, or that she's on your side.

But still,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Feupi3fXoAA9_yT?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
Being nice alolwed the mentally ill to become a powerful force so...
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's just how it goes.  A famous person admits to a single belief that aligns somewhat to the right, and half of the people go "They're just like me!  We're winning!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's just how it goes.  A famous person admits to a single belief that aligns somewhat to the right, and half of the people go "They're just like me!  We're winning!"

That's exactly what the left does, and they are winning.  They hate each other's guts and absolutely don't agree on 100%, but they know how to keep a unified front against a common enemy.

Its the right that is more interested in fragmenting itself around impossible purity tests and fighting each other while allowing the other side to gain ground.

The trans movement is incredibly powerful; we need to accept allies where and when we can get them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#15]
She's a bit of a twat but she's 100% on the correct side of the trans garbage. The HP cast members that turned on her need to be bitch slapped like the little bitches they are.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#16]
based
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Edit wrong thread
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Hold on guys! I don’t know if I can agree with her on this yet. I’ll have to see if I also agree with her on bumpstocks first.

This fucking forum sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL. Pretty much. Same with that Tulsi Gabbard, Russia cuck lady
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I like when progressives attack themselves.  It's kind of like the Eastern Front in WWII.  It's a win with every body that drops.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#22]
The GOAT.

Good for her.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hold on guys! I don’t know if I can agree with her on this yet. I’ll have to see if I also agree with her on bumpstocks first.

This fucking forum sometimes.
View Quote

Yea fuck the Bill of Rights. Dated ass rag is all it is.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#25]
She’s a bitch who is occasionally correct about things and an incredibly talented story teller.

Take that for what it is worth
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

See also James Lindsey
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Typical GD

"If you don't believe in everything I do? Your muh enemy"!

View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top