BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AZ_Mike:
I would need to clean my car first but no problem.  Maybe it is a private conversation and you don't want to stand in 114F heat to have it.
View Quote

I’ve been in situations where a group of us is coming out of an in-person customer meeting and have to jump on a Teams call and we’d pair up in our company vehicles. It happens and it’s innocent.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:53:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flyhack72] [#2]
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:

Why what job rule has he or she broken? What if they went to lunch? You guys need to get a grip.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:
Originally Posted By flyhack72:
HR would have his ass if his wife doesn’t get to him first.

Why what job rule has he or she broken? What if they went to lunch? You guys need to get a grip.

If he’s a supervisor in any way, that type of situation would make him vulnerable.

It’s a bad look that would raise eyebrows and people talk.

It’s no difference having a one on one conversation in a closed room.  Many will leave the door open to protect themselves from suspicion, rumors, or false accusations
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

HR has a problem with coworkers sharing a car?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Originally Posted By flyhack72:
HR would have his ass if his wife doesn’t get to him first.

HR has a problem with coworkers sharing a car?

If she or anyone else makes an accusation, HR would get involved.

We are living in a post #metoo world
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
No wonder this board is half divorced/ on their 2nd/3rd marriage.

Were her ankles showing as well? Hell why was she in the parking lot and not home in the kitchen?
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Forgive me father, for I have sinned - LMAO. Seriously, if you're gay, just say you're gay. Really...it's 2024 and that's supposed to be okay now. So, feel free to continue keeping guys like me at arms length - we appreciate it. Only chicks are allowed in my space, anyway.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
Originally Posted By PikeSlayer:
I sit in my car every night after practice with my assistant coach, who is 27, single, and super attractive. Recap day's practice, schedule stuff, etc. Like model attractive. My wife knows too, and doesn't care because she knows I'm not going to try and fuck her.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward fixing it. Now get that T checked and get better soon, cause you ain't right.
Self control is valuable trait. Some have it. Some don't. I don't hold it against guys who don't have it, but I will always keep them at arms length on anything that truly matters.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned - LMAO. Seriously, if you're gay, just say you're gay. Really...it's 2024 and that's supposed to be okay now. So, feel free to continue keeping guys like me at arms length - we appreciate it. Only chicks are allowed in my space, anyway.

Impulsivity is the result of an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#6]
If the boss noticed it, why the fuck are the rest of you gossiping about it? He either told somebody he shouldn't have, or maybe wants to fuck her and is a little jealous? Either way, boss seems to be the one spreading shit.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:

View All Quotes
I sit in my car every night after practice with my assistant coach, who is 27, single, and super attractive. Recap day's practice, schedule stuff, etc. Like model attractive. My wife knows too, and doesn't care because she knows I'm not going to try and fuck her.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward fixing it. Now get that T checked and get better soon, cause you ain't right.
Self control is valuable trait. Some have it. Some don't. I don't hold it against guys who don't have it, but I will always keep them at arms length on anything that truly matters.

LOL - yawn.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah don't do that shit.  

I think I've had a female coworker in my car one time in my entire life .. I was taking her to the shop to pick up her jeep and my wife knew about it beforehand.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Two weeks ago I was sitting in the car with a married coworker. Why? Because I was interested in buying a used 2022 or 2023 Mazda CX-9 which she had and offered to let me check out (she wasn't selling, just helping me out). I was in the driver's seat fiddling around with stuff while she was in the passenger seat showing me the vehicle features. We even went on a test drive together.

Context is very important. Without being familiar with the situation, someone could walk by and wonder what was going on (which was totally innocent).
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#10]

LOL - yawn.
View All Quotes

LOL - yawn.

I’m not sure if this a troll or serious.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Context matters.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Not married. I do have a long term girlfriend. She doesn't care. She has known me a long time. I have a lot of female friends anyways. When I was going to car shows I would take my friend, who is a fitness nut. Always tight pants bare midriff (she had a six pack) and 18 years younger than me.
My woman never said a thing. She trusted me, plus she knew it was a cliché. Old guy in a corvette with a young hot blonde.
Link Posted: Yesterday 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Car sitting turns to car fucking unless they were on some team call.
Link Posted: Yesterday 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Skywarp2203:

@treelow
Kind of giving  ArmedKulak vibes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skywarp2203:
Originally Posted By treelow:
Zero context in OP’s story (not surprising from him).

OP doesn’t even have a significant other, so why does he care? MYOB? Etc etc

OP always starts relationship threads here like this.

OP needs to go to church, or something.

Also, lots of insecurity showing from posters.

@treelow
Kind of giving  ArmedKulak vibes.

@SkyWarp2203

Indeed. Pretty sure ArmedKulak listed KY as his location also.

By the way, why has the OP ghosted his own thread?
Link Posted: Yesterday 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By DVCER:
Car sitting turns to car fucking unless they were on some team call.
View Quote

Good screenname and pertinent observation
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By tnertb:

Were her ankles showing as well? Hell why was she in the parking lot and not home in the kitchen?
View Quote

See you're putting it all on her. I was raised to be a gentleman and it's a man's responsibility to be a gentleman. Assuming there was any blame it's on the man. Because he did not remain a gentleman.
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't believe how many of you guys think it's wrong to hang out with single chicks.
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Elijah1:

Absolutely not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Elijah1:
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
Married male coworker sitting in a car just talking to a single female coworker. They were noticed by the boss on company property last night.

My question for the married guys. Would your wife be OK with this? Are you OK with it?
No judgment on my part and it's none of my business, but it definitely not something I would do if married.

Yes. I know I'm old fashioned.

Absolutely not.

Link Posted: Yesterday 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Because they spend excess time alone with single females?

Or

Because they don’t spend excess time alone with single females?

Which one contributes to divorce and which one helps prevent divorce?
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
I can't believe how many of you guys think it's wrong to hang out with single chicks.
View Quote

Having a platonic relationship with a woman who isn't married isn't so much the issue as the propensity for something like being alone in a car together to both give the appearance of an illicit relationship, as well as the probability that things would actually go sideways (whether in terms of actual intimacy, or an accusation that would more or less wreck the man's or woman's reputation).
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I'm sure some would flip that I've gone to help a mutual female friend of my wife and I.  Met her at a store, hauled the stuff back to her house and spent a couple hours showing how to install the stuff while my wife was home.
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
Might be innocent, but raises way too many questions and starts rumors.

If you’re not comfortable with your wife doing such things, then you shouldn’t be doing them either.
View Quote

This is probably the most important part:

If you’re not comfortable with your wife doing such things, then you shouldn’t be doing them either.

Link Posted: Yesterday 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Or

Because they don't spend excess time alone with single females?

View All Quotes

Or

Because they don't know how to act around women and they can't be appropriate...
They are missing out on awesome friendships due to avoiding girls.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Because they don't know how to act around women and they can't be appropriate...
View All Quotes

Or

You are completely missing the point, but that is ok if it works for you.

Some of us have extensive experiences with women who wanted to be “friends” up until they didn’t.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
Married male coworker sitting in a car just talking to a single female coworker. They were noticed by the boss on company property last night.

My question for the married guys. Would your wife be OK with this? Are you OK with it?
No judgment on my part and it's none of my business, but it definitely not something I would do if married.

Yes. I know I'm old fashioned.
View Quote

So, after hours? Not acceptable but MYOB. Might be on the up and up-someone’s car broke down and needed help moving it, you never know.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
I wouldn't put myself in that situation out of respect for my wife.

Then again, I've only got the energy for one woman's drama as it is. I don't need to take on more.
View Quote

Link Posted: Yesterday 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Only a fool allows themselves to be alone with a female or a minor.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
View Quote
I ain't skeered.

a lot of it is knowing that there is a solid reason why you are alone with a person. I have women I work with or are friends with who I trust, and there is no problem with me or my wife. Two decent trustworthy adults should not present any problems.

I can't think of a good reason why I would ever be alone with a minor, not my own child. As a coach, it is always in a team setting with parents and players all over. As a scout leader, there are clear rules about being alone with a scout, which is a very good thing for all.

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

LOL. In my experience, it has usually been the women taking things to the inappropriate level in the "friendship." Something about that whole monkey-branching thing...

Anything that a woman offers in friendship can be found in male friends too...and without the risk of her becoming romantically interested in you and going all #metoo on you once you turn her down.

Some you are talking like the man just needs to behave and everything will be fine, but women have a mind of their own too...again, men have more to lose. Don't invite drama into your life.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sirgilbert357:

LOL. In my experience, it has usually been the women taking things to the inappropriate level in the "friendship." Something about that whole monkey-branching thing...

Anything that a woman offers in friendship can be found in male friends too...and without the risk of her becoming romantically interested in you and going all #metoo on you once you turn her down.

Some you are talking like the man just needs to behave and everything will be fine, but women have a mind of their own too...again, men have more to lose. Don't invite drama into your life.
View All Quotes

I have a couple of gay male friends.
You and others are acting like it's ok to hang with them, but not a girl... because omg... possibly sexytime...
Well dude can suck yer dick if ya let him.

would your wife be more mad if you got a bj from a dude or a woman??

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#31]
If they are just chilling and talking in there, it's sus but not necessarily unacceptable. Could be they needed to talk about something private but not intimate/romantic/scandalous. But it certainly looks sus. I can't think of a good reason I'd ever do something like that.

These days being alone with a female coworker you aren't in a relationship with is asking for trouble.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#32]
I ain't skeered.

a lot of it is knowing that there is a solid reason why you are alone with a person. I have women I work with or are friends with who I trust, and there is no problem with me or my wife. Two decent trustworthy adults should not present any problems.

I can't think of a good reason why I would ever be alone with a minor, not my own child. As a coach, it is always in a team setting with parents and players all over. As a scout leader, there are clear rules about being alone with a scout, which is a very good thing for all.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
I ain't skeered.

I was in my early twenties at a county fair when a divorced friend with a daughter caught a ride back to the city we all lived in with her boyfriend in his helicopter of all things.

I got her to write a fucking note with contact info before I drove her teenage daughter back to their house.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#33]
I like whores
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#34]

You and others are acting like it's ok to hang with them, but not a girl... because omg... possibly sexytime...

View Quote

That's not what the OP asked, but I see no difference. Cheating is cheating, and if it is in appropriate, it is because of the possibility for sexual tension/actions, not because of the gender of the other person.

I don't know why this is so hard for some of you guys.
Link Posted: Today 4:32:55 AM EDT
[#35]

That's not what the OP asked, but I see no difference. Cheating is cheating, and if it is in appropriate, it is because of the possibility for sexual tension/actions, not because of the gender of the other person.

View All Quotes

Same. I don't know how difficult it is for some of the guys here to accept that males and females can be alone together and not want to fuck.

Link Posted: Today 5:03:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Same. I don't know how difficult it is for some of the guys here to accept that males and females can be alone together and not want to fuck.

View Quote

your avatar isn't helping that statement
Link Posted: Today 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
I wouldn't put myself in that situation out of respect for my wife..
View Quote

This
Link Posted: Today 5:08:34 AM EDT
[#38]
I will never deny a woman the pleasure of my company but I will deny her my essence
Link Posted: Today 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#39]
What if the woman calls her own husband a heifer in front of you?
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top