Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Captain_Morgan:
http://i.imgur.com/RbcJrub.jpg
View Quote

Bitch looks better in that dress than I do...
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

Someone was born again that's for sure.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

Originally Posted By notrega:

http://i.imgur.com/DPs93NE.gif
Someone was born again that's for sure.  
I didnt know anus puckering has enough vacuum for speed breaking purposes

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]
WTF is going on in the 6th pic?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By gunut:
WTF is going on in the 6th pic?
View Quote

I think this:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/reader-email-this-ole-miss-chick-owned-the-rebel-ride-last-night/
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Find the cat...
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By notrega:

Find the cat...

http://i.imgur.com/I5jdB85.jpg
View Quote
"I close mah eyez, you can'ts see meh."

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#14]
http://i.imgur.com/RbcJrub.jpg
View Quote

How long is that guys left arm?
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 4:40:53 AM EDT
[#16]

That moment when you see this guy wasn't even of legal drinking age (If in the US)... took me a while
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#18]
tag
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By Whamo:

http://i.imgur.com/tawZWMv.gif
View Quote

Why do I have the irresistible urge to make that an avatar?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:55:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Paddler112] [#20]
Thanks Smokey

Video: Thanks Smokey
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:58:18 AM EDT
[#21]
A birdhouse I saw in a gift store in Northern Iowa.

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 5:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesandstertx] [#22]

"My brother-in-law shadowed a coroner for a few weeks who showed him this strange contraption from a case 40+ years old. Apparently a young man constructed a suicide helmet that fired eight shotgun shells into his head simultaneously. "

From my brother-in-law:
"At the apex of each projection there is a hollow metal tube into which a nail was fitted so as to be very close to the primer on each of the protrusion's shotgun shells. The inside pic [below] shows a few of the shells pretty clearly. The nails were all wired together as well and wire leads were then attached to an arc welder which was to provide the electricity that would ignite the primer and cause them to fire. The nails are all absent from the helmet in its current state, as are the wires that connected the nails together, and the wire that was to connect to the arc welder. The wiring was believed to be metal from coat hangers. The whole helmet is covered in a fiberglass/epoxy shell that both maintained the integrity of the helmet during the blast and contained the resulting mess.

The side with the three protrusions was the front, and the one at the top of the head was wired up like the others, but also had a manual activation, as though it was his fail-safe if the electricity didn't cause the shells to fire. There's a bit of rubber tubing that was designed to go from one side of the protrusion on the top of the helmet to the other side of that same protrusion, like a sling-shot. The pathologist that did the autopsy said that the rubber tubing was attached to the nail in the top such that the nail could be pulled straight up, which put tension on the tubing and when released would propel the nail into the primer of the top shell, causing it to detonate and fire.

There are holes visible in the helmet opposite some of the shells - they're the holes from the shot - .33 inch lead balls - that passed through his head and embedded themselves in the helmet. He knew something about the skull: thicker and stronger at the front where he placed three shells. it would have made more sense - for maximum kill power - to put the shells at his temples, but it seems like he may have been trying to tic boxes for both 'homogenous skull obliteration' and 'maximum death.'

This kid was sharp. On one side, there's a hole through the helmet from the shell opposite it. It also looks like he placed the shells in such a way so the shot would penetrate the majority of the brain tissue. The inside pic shows this pretty well and you can see the holes at 6, 12, and 2 o'clock opposite the shells at 12, 6, and 7 o'clock respectively. The others were aimed downward enough to miss the helmet oppositely, or simply didn't go through the cranium.

Not only was this a feat of electrical design, but it had a backup system, and was made specifically to defeat the skull anatomy. This kid was brilliant. And all pre-internet."

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By disorientedpilot:
Thats awful.
View Quote

Dude must have really wanted to end it.

A lot.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Did he patent it?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By Whamo:

http://i.imgur.com/tawZWMv.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By soldierman79:

A lot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By disorientedpilot:
Thats awful.

A lot.

People will always find a way if they want it bad enough.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#28]
"For Sale. Used once."
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:
(Search Amazon for "Chuck Tingle" for all the weirdness...)
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:37:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 1:17:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 2:04:11 AM EDT
[#33]
I just shat a brick.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By nade-em:

http://i.imgur.com/G1GiZpN.jpg
View Quote

Rose red or the Remington estate?

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By thesandstertx:
"My brother-in-law shadowed a coroner for a few weeks who showed him this strange contraption from a case 40+ years old. Apparently a young man constructed a suicide helmet that fired eight shotgun shells into his head simultaneously. "

http://i.imgur.com/0bVIYlf.jpg

From my brother-in-law: "At the apex of each projection there is a hollow metal tube into which a nail was fitted so as to be very close to the primer on each of the protrusion's shotgun shells. The inside pic [below] shows a few of the shells pretty clearly. The nails were all wired together as well and wire leads were then attached to an arc welder which was to provide the electricity that would ignite the primer and cause them to fire. The nails are all absent from the helmet in its current state, as are the wires that connected the nails together, and the wire that was to connect to the arc welder. The wiring was believed to be metal from coat hangers. The whole helmet is covered in a fiberglass/epoxy shell that both maintained the integrity of the helmet during the blast and contained the resulting mess.

http://i.imgur.com/BpaaTo3.jpg

The side with the three protrusions was the front, and the one at the top of the head was wired up like the others, but also had a manual activation, as though it was his fail-safe if the electricity didn't cause the shells to fire. There's a bit of rubber tubing that was designed to go from one side of the protrusion on the top of the helmet to the other side of that same protrusion, like a sling-shot. The pathologist that did the autopsy said that the rubber tubing was attached to the nail in the top such that the nail could be pulled straight up, which put tension on the tubing and when released would propel the nail into the primer of the top shell, causing it to detonate and fire.

http://i.imgur.com/z2dDKiO.jpg

There are holes visible in the helmet opposite some of the shells - they're the holes from the shot - .33 inch lead balls - that passed through his head and embedded themselves in the helmet. He knew something about the skull: thicker and stronger at the front where he placed three shells. it would have made more sense - for maximum kill power - to put the shells at his temples, but it seems like he may have been trying to tic boxes for both 'homogenous skull obliteration' and 'maximum death.' This kid was sharp. On one side, there's a hole through the helmet from the shell opposite it. It also looks like he placed the shells in such a way so the shot would penetrate the majority of the brain tissue. The inside pic shows this pretty well and you can see the holes at 6, 12, and 2 o'clock opposite the shells at 12, 6, and 7 o'clock respectively. The others were aimed downward enough to miss the helmet oppositely, or simply didn't go through the cranium.Not only was this a feat of electrical design, but it had a backup system, and was made specifically to defeat the skull anatomy. This kid was brilliant. And all pre-internet."

http://i.imgur.com/mgesP2X.jpg

View Quote

flopped a guy on a coroners table he killed himself with a 12 gauge to the chest blood went up and back into the hole
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#37]

http://i.imgur.com/2wHv6S9.gif
View Quote

That is just cool.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By robbobbert:
View Quote

LOL!!!

The image that that GIF was made from was my first avatar here.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Swoosh101:

flopped a guy on a coroners table he killed himself with a 12 gauge to the chest blood went up and back into the hole
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swoosh101:
Originally Posted By thesandstertx:
snip

One of my academy instructors told us about being first on scene for a dude that used a .300 win mag. Muzzle in the mouth... the blast literally painted the entire room with the insides of his head and embedded chunks of his skull in the ceiling. Gross. No head left.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Tag.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Dear Santa,

Hook me up bro!

From,
Me

View All Quotes

This is was for sale about 1/2 hr from my house in eastern, PA
Original Avatar fire nation movie prop, the guy bought it off the scrap yard.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:44:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fan] [#47]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:55:25 PM EDT
[#48]

Got to wonder how anyone thought that was going to be a good idea.

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:09:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cavgunner] [#49]

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:17:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42] [#50]
Removed
Page / 162
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top