Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3229 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By theskuh:

base was 800km away right? Far outside ATACMs if so.
View Quote

Remote controlled aircraft/drone(s) filled with explosives, probably.  Sounds like two of them from the news report I heard.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

Never heard of him but good. Probably under the Tucker network. It would be great if someone had their networks mapped.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Don't leave Clayton Morris out of the nutbag column

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLh0KYZB9qM

Never heard of him but good. Probably under the Tucker network. It would be great if someone had their networks mapped.

I was actually thinking about this when out and about today. It would be very interesting to map the spread of the propaganda by subject and date. For instance, I know some of the YTers I watch unfortunately get their bad takes on Ukraine from the bigger YTers they watch, like SaltyCracker and TheQuartering. Where have they gotten their takes from? And so on...
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MfK:

You think it was potentially the storm shadow cruise missile?

They have a range of what 560km? So they could potentially be launching them from closer to the front or maybe pushing them past their on paper range?

Or maybe it is the tupolev drones converted to quasi cruise missiles

Or maybe it’s a domestic project Ukraine is keeping secret and using sparingly in testing
View Quote

The funny thing about the possibility of dronified aircraft, like in ww2 is... what air defense doing?

Is Russian airspace seriously this easy to penetrate with non-stealth aircraft?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:43:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#4]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

I've been wondering when we'll start seeing the pro-ccp propaganda emerge.  Not surprised to see it.  Won't be surprised to see it regurgitated here, either.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Let's see what nutty America hating stuff Douglas Macgregor pushes on this quitet Boxing day.
It's really a shame and i cant fathom how a former judge would fall for that NONSENSE (don't give em the click)

- US made Russia attack Ukraine.
- Ukraine army is eliminated.
- OMG the Millitairy Industrial Complex is making weapons
- UE Troops revolting, Zeleksky just orders troops to die.
- Russian victory is inevitable, experts like Scott Ritter have said this and is now proven to be correct.
- America is a warmonger and responsible for the suffering in Ukraine.
- Ukrainians in the south are in fact Russians.
- Russia didn't want to invade but just protecting Russians from genocide.  
- Ukrainian forces are strategically irrelevant to the Russians.
- US to station Special Forces in Ukraine under the guise of embassy guards.
- US to mobilze national guard reserves because US is war monger and doesn't want to negotiate.
- US cant conductuct offensive opperations past NATO border becuase just inempt or something.
- Let's negotiate.
- DOD not truthfull about what's on the ground.
- US faces foodshortages, doom gloom ect. because focused Ukiaine .
- Eastern Ukraine will be annexed.
- US is war monger, Taiwan and China really bestest buddies.
- US has lost it's mind and pushing China to inavde Taiwan.
- Almost a majority of Taiwanese are actually pro Beijing.

I've been wondering when we'll start seeing the pro-ccp propaganda emerge.  Not surprised to see it.  Won't be surprised to see it regurgitated here, either.

I can see it now...

"Guys, look, do you want our economy to collapse? We need China's manufacturing to keep supplying our businesses whether you like it or not. They just want Taiwan, it's not like they're going to invade the US. Taiwan isn't worth sacrificing out economy or getting nuked over."
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
He probably is in the paid indirectly by Russia column
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

Clayton Morris is a fraud, has got in trouble over tens of millions in real estate scams.
View Quote
I watched him on some morning show way back when and later he was ion FOX. Dude has hit rock bottom and is taking whatever money he can get.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

What in the Fuck?!
View Quote
I know its insane. I'm not sure that other than country names he got anything correct.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool vid from Bakhmut:

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

I can see it now...

"Guys, look, do you want our economy to collapse? We need China's manufacturing to keep supply our businesses whether you like it or not. They just want Taiwan, it's not like they're going to invade the US. Taiwan isn't worth sacrificing out economy or getting nuked over."
View Quote

Prophetic.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#10]

I stopped at "... genocide that's been carried out in the Donbas by Ukrainian soldiers with the help of NATO..."

https://i.imgur.com/VkTcyKh.gif
View Quote

Same here. Tell me you're a complete fucktard without saying you're a complete fucktard.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fk75Pf0WIAAoiOb?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Well they did steal a bunch of John Deers they can’t use because John deer did a software kill.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#14]

The funny thing about the possibility of dronified aircraft, like in ww2 is... what air defense doing?

View Quote

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from a radar operator's point of view, Tu-141 shouldn't look much different from F-16 or Mig-29.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Prophetic.
View Quote

When that inevitably happens I am changing my voter registration to Independent.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

You think it is easy running an AA system when you're passed out drunk?  

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

Put NATO crews in defensive positions. Defend when attacked. No offensive actions.

Puter will whine and cry, but fuck that guy at this point. He can bring in Iranian goofs to help with their systems, then NATO should bring in their own crews to help with the systems.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Well they did steal a bunch of John Deers they can’t use because John deer did a software kill.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fk75Pf0WIAAoiOb?format=jpg&name=large

Damnit, I could use about eight of those suitcase weights
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

You think it is easy running an AA system when you're passed out drunk?  

View Quote

I'd also imagine HARM has air defense crews scared stupid.

Awfully tempting to leave the radar off if no one is around to check on you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SkiShooter:

Just donated another $100 for the 68 Brigade fund.

Слава Україні
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SkiShooter:
Originally Posted By muddcreek:
Just sent over a few dollars for the cause. I was going to send some excess equipment I have but I think you know better than me what's needed.

Merry Christmas.

👏 merry Christmas. Yeah having comms is #2 after warm clothes and ammo. Can’t help on the ammo/weapons but can everywhere else. They ask my wife or me, I find it, she gets it there. This one’s easy because Motorola is there embedded but units are allocated so many, you loose 6 in a couple weeks you go w/o. That’s not a good recipe in Donbas.

Just donated another $100 for the 68 Brigade fund.

Слава Україні

Awesome man, wish I was skiing myself. Last trip was 7 years ago but I grew up on em. Not joking when I say I’ve spent almost all my PTO of 10 years plus a job switch to be in Ukraine.

New radios!!!!!!! They are needed!!!! It’s an Ar15 members cousin, we vetted them out and spoke to them. They had the brunt of the push in Nov and got hit pretty hard.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Lol, having to move those so far away really has to piss of putin something aweful.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fk6IybgXoAAE1en?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fk7IWPVWIAEuV63?format=jpg&name=large

Lol, having to move those so far away really has to piss of putin something aweful.

Hopefully that will mean less cruise missile attacks.

I can’t see them coming back (the bombers) as Ukraines air defense gets better by the day
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#22]

I was actually thinking about this when out and about today. It would be very interesting to map the spread of the propaganda by subject and date. For instance, I know some of the YTers I watch unfortunately get their bad takes on Ukraine from the bigger YTers they watch, like SaltyCracker and TheQuartering. Where have they gotten their takes from? And so on...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Don't leave Clayton Morris out of the nutbag column

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLh0KYZB9qM

Yeah causation isn’t causality but likely correlation or something like, there has to be a puppet master here in USA or Europe.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#24]

I’ve been pushing that for years. It’s maybe 2-4k, heck buy em out. Just go, here is 20 million, but you get it after we clear the stocks.

Or a lighting pincher. It’s only because we won’t let Ukraine fight the logical way. We place all kinds of barriers in front of them.
View Quote

Unfortunately, this is how the American warfighter has been handcuffed for the last (how many?) conflicts. They are (unfortunately) imposing this doxolgy on the UA.

Will someone give the UA the green light to actually win!
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#25]

I can see it now...

"Guys, look, do you want our economy to collapse? We need China's manufacturing to keep supplying our businesses whether you like it or not. They just want Taiwan, it's not like they're going to invade the US. Taiwan isn't worth sacrificing out economy or getting nuked over."
View All Quotes
Let's see what nutty America hating stuff Douglas Macgregor pushes on this quitet Boxing day.
It's really a shame and i cant fathom how a former judge would fall for that NONSENSE (don't give em the click)

- Russian victory is inevitable, experts like Scott Ritter have said this and is now proven to be correct.
- US to mobilze national guard reserves because US is war monger and doesn't want to negotiate.
- US cant conductuct offensive opperations past NATO border becuase just inempt or something.
- Let's negotiate.

I can see it now...

God you just ruined my freedom boner dude. Radios burned Tupolevs Wagner pushed back to October line but Oh yeah Americans will have XI posters up and News outlets will just one day say, yeah really they are our BIGGEST PARTNER, Gov will say we collaborate in research and science, closer integration makes sense!!!

Oh god it’s so sad but it’s not my 2008 Ukraine epiphany on Russian invasion but another Ar15 com Nostradamus certainty.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:38:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Cool vid from Bakhmut:

View Quote

Fucking glorious.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Alex9661:

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from a radar operator's point of view, Tu-141 shouldn't look much different from F-16 or Mig-29.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alex9661:

Just the friend or foe indicators would be different for most radar. Speed matters, size does too but only to a point.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#28]

I can see it now...

View Quote

Maybe. But it's worth sacrificing China's economy.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:49:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#29]
Originally Posted By twistedLV:
I guess after JD remotely disabled all the tractors that were stolen, the orcs started parting them out.
I'm not sure cast iron is going to be very good for armor, though.
View Quote

It’s probably not cast, but rolled low carbon steel.   Actually could be anything as long as it’s steel.   We’ve been selling lots of counterweight plate lately.   One of the biggest suppliers is in wonderful Youngstown OH.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the made the weights for JD too.  They are one of the biggest suppliers of counterweight.   They buy secondary slabs from the mills.  Then they get someone to roll it to the thickness they need.  They flame cut out lots of patterns.   Some get made into assemblies, even painted there.
So it’s not going to be something  like rolled homogeneous armor plate.  Not in terms of the chemistry , not likely, and definitely not in terms of the heat treatment process needed for the plate to develop the needed ballistic properties.  
Those things may stop some machine gun / small arms fire.  I doubt they will stop 0.50 or the russian 14.7mm heavy MG rounds.  It sure won’t stop any 20mm APDS rounds, will go through like a hot knife through butter.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Thanks much we’re at 50%
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Johnny_Utah_88:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/3613A35D-149E-478E-9913-6571EB118FA5_jpe-2648259.JPG

Going to Bhakmut new with toys

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/04D3F319-2F02-47C0-9DAB-5384A4A98E65_jpe-2648261.JPG

After a few weeks in Bhakmut, brigade has lost significant personnel and equipment

A resident of this forum has asked us to help raise money towards getting them some new Motorolas.

Christmas drive for a Commers Cousin in Bhakmut

I'll let the Arfcommer announce himself, but we talked to his Cousins brigade, and since Bhakmut supplies are #1 right now, let's go!!! Any residual will go towards another units pickup replacement, unit also in Bhakmut.

Also merry Christmas from industrial OP Bhakmut
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/1DBF4C26-4517-4EBE-851A-253007D31621_jpe-2648271.JPG

Merry hangover everyone, we are at about 40% of funds needed for radios. Please
Done and bump

Thanks much we’re at 50%

What number represents 100%?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Guys say thanks from TOC

Attachment Attached File

Hold my drink Bhakmut

Attachment Attached File

68 Brigade Radios at 58%
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

It was more than a single drone that did all this damage.

Something more is happening than the public is aware of.

There had been some talk many moons ago about Ukraine obtaining a missile system from Korea with capabilities similar to our ATACMS. Could this attack be conducted with these?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:
Originally Posted By GreyHat:
https://i.postimg.cc/BbYwVHk0/1672082864860083.jpg

Big if true.

It was more than a single drone that did all this damage.

Something more is happening than the public is aware of.

There had been some talk many moons ago about Ukraine obtaining a missile system from Korea with capabilities similar to our ATACMS. Could this attack be conducted with these?

No..still way to far.  It's uav.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#33]
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:
Originally Posted By Johnny_Utah_88:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/3613A35D-149E-478E-9913-6571EB118FA5_jpe-2648259.JPG

Going to Bhakmut new with toys

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/04D3F319-2F02-47C0-9DAB-5384A4A98E65_jpe-2648261.JPG

After a few weeks in Bhakmut, brigade has lost significant personnel and equipment

A resident of this forum has asked us to help raise money towards getting them some new Motorolas.

Christmas drive for a Commers Cousin in Bhakmut

I'll let the Arfcommer announce himself, but we talked to his Cousins brigade, and since Bhakmut supplies are #1 right now, let's go!!! Any residual will go towards another units pickup replacement, unit also in Bhakmut.

Also merry Christmas from industrial OP Bhakmut
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/1DBF4C26-4517-4EBE-851A-253007D31621_jpe-2648271.JPG

Merry hangover everyone, we are at about 40% of funds needed for radios. Please
Done and bump

Thanks much we’re at 50%

Radios, we were told +\~ 6k

It might be 5k but my wife and I have learned to expect the higher end. Our credit card bills and MEEST can attest to that.

In anyevent will post a slightly redacted receipt from Motorola  then the units in hands. Hopefully I won’t have to get out a beg much longer, I actually don’t like it, but it’s way easier once you’ve seen guys fighting VDV with ruger American predator rifle and a Simmons scope (march) things are better now but damn seeing someone go out to fight with a bolt gun and 90’s web belt changes your perspective.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#35]

I can see it now...

View All Quotes

- Let's negotiate.

I can see it now...

We’ve being seeing that level of demoralization for years. “They’ll call in our debt and we are done!!11zomg”
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Ukrainian Su-25 fighter plane in Donetsk ??????????
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Cool vid from Bakhmut:

View Quote

COD:MW-Ukraine
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Wagner still recruiting prisoners in Africa, now going straight to bonafide war criminals.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#39]

New radios!!!!!!! They are needed!!!! It’s an Ar15 members cousin, we vetted them out and spoke to them. They had the brunt of the push in Nov and got hit pretty hard.
View Quote

Have you tried giving the guys who lost/broke the old radios statements of charges? Does the Ukrainian army have a DD362 equivalent?

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Well other than the prediction of our coming capitulation to China, I feel pretty damn good about our future and I hope I wake up to video of burning bombers or get some good pics to share.

Good night, thank you Slava Ukraini.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:13:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Have you tried giving the guys who lost/broke the old radios statements of charges? Does the Ukrainian army have a DD362 equivalent?

View All Quotes

Yeah I’m sure there on the list behind the other 5000 guys that need them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:13:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#45]
Double post delete
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

I'm just busting your balls. It seems like something the US Army would do.

"Sir, I got shot but luckily my radio stopped the bullet."

"That'll be $3,800. Sign here."

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Buy Zastava AKs while you can.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Wagner still recruiting prisoners in Africa, now going straight to bonafide war criminals.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/Andjilo_PNG-2650138.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/Pino2_PNG-2650139.png
View Quote

They won't be fighting african kids in Ukraine. I hope they freeze to death.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JQ66:

It’s probably not cast, but rolled low carbon steel.   Actually could be anything as long as it’s steel.   We’ve been selling lots of counterweight plate lately.   One of the biggest suppliers is in wonderful Youngstown OH.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the made the weights for JD too.  They are one of the biggest suppliers of counterweight.   They buy secondary slabs from the mills.  Then they get someone to roll it to the thickness they need.  They flame cut out lots of patterns.   Some get made into assemblies, even painted there.
So it’s not going to be something  like rolled homogeneous armor plate.  Not in terms of the chemistry , not likely, and definitely not in terms of the heat treatment process needed for the plate to develop the needed ballistic properties.  
Those things may stop some machine gun / small arms fire.  I doubt they will stop 0.50 or the russian 14.7mm heavy MG rounds.  It sure won’t stop any 20mm APDS rounds, will go through like a hot knife through butter.
View Quote

They're cast, and definitely not remotely armor grade. Those are the European style weights so they weigh 110lbs/50kg and are about an inch thick. I think they would hold up to multiple pistol rounds but would likely be too brittle for serious rifle fire. Seems a bit like putting a kevlar vest on over top of a level IV plate.
I did see a tank in March/April that had a pair laid on the front glacis. I'm guessing that crew didn't survive to pass on how effective it was(n't).
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#50]

Fun fact @m35ben from my personal expertise :

Before the invasion Ukraine and Russia were both still part of the Council of Europe, party to the European Convention on Human Rights and thus under the European Court of Human Rights.

Any person or state could appeal there with their case a bit like like the SCOTUS and if a party was commiting genocide/or breaching any of the rights layed down in the treaty.

So Russia fake(*) starts a case about Ukrainian behavior in the Donbas that is rules is inadmissable.
The thing is Russia as a high contracting party can bring cases directly in front of the court the nomal way but they chose a werid route of the 'application for a interim measure'  any lawyer in Russia would know it will be rejected becuase it's not the right instrument to bring such a case. In my proffesional opinion Russia simply didn't want the case to taken up becuase it would result in actual indipendant invesigation and evidence gathering. It was just a sneaky move to be able to say 'everybody hates Russia' while not actually having the claimes investigated.  

Of course Russia exited the treaties at/during the invasion as they are committing pretty much every international crime on the books.          

View Quote
That sounds very Russian
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3229 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top