Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4274 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Yeah but I ain't standing next to him either. [/

quote]That's a good plan.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

Interesting

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FywqNn6XwAAAs_O?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FywqOSwXsAshc-s?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

That bad boy could clear some trenches.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

@m35ben

Yes I am well aware. Those who were muted then have remained muted until now. [/quo
te]We should welcome healthy debate though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
At this point is it safe to say that Russian bomber crews have more flight time experience than fighter pilots ?
View Quote

Bomber and transport crews always have more annual flight hours than fighter crews.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Russia has been flattening cities and sending god only knows how many Ukrainians to filtration campus and stealing kids.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thirteener:
Originally Posted By MarkL1:

Still swallowing the propaganda I see. Not one single Russian missile has targeted a civilian. Some have been knocked off course by air defense and or hit directly by Ukrainian air defense.
Do I need to re-post the videos from Eastern Ukraine showing the intentional systemic murder since 2014, or maybe you cant handle the truth?

"Knocked off course" is the reason they're hitting civilian targets? This is one of the most insane posts I've seen in this thread and that's saying something. They've been killing civilians with literally every single form of weapon they have and you're expecting us to buy into this drivel?
Russia has been flattening cities and sending god only knows how many Ukrainians to filtration campus and stealing kids.
This kind of bullshit should get an IP check imo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

I thought of you and @fadedsun when I watched it the first time. [/q
uote]If I could remove my responsibilities here I would be there slinging wrenches. As it is I have to hold nightly sessions with them to help out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thirteener:

Still swallowing the propaganda I see. Not one single Russian missile has targeted a civilian. Some have been knocked off course by air defense and or hit directly by Ukrainian air defense.
Do I need to re-post the videos from Eastern Ukraine showing the intentional systemic murder since 2014, or maybe you cant handle the truth?

"Knocked off course" is the reason they're hitting civilian targets? This is one of the most insane posts I've seen in this thread and that's saying something. They've been killing civilians with literally every single form of weapon they have and you're expecting us to buy into this drivel?

We got us one
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

Bomber and transport crews always have more annual flight hours than fighter crews.
View Quote
You know I thought about that after I hit send.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:54:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#9]

Vatnik drivel
View Quote

You are blatantly fucking lying, and you know it too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

We got us one
View Quote

Think he's referring to the vatnik.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Stevo89:

Never seen it.

It's Jason Isaacs.
View Quote

Yes, Jason Issacs was in The Patriot playing Col Tavington a baddie. I read an interview with a revolutionary war re-enactor /extra on the movie that said he was really a nice guy to the extras and crew.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
I've said last spring the US should steal the 350b in Russia assets, and convert it to 350b in weapons for Ukraine. Kill the invaders with their own money.

Then conservatives are free to debt spend on the border wall like they want. Or better yet, keep "10% for the big guy wall", and give Ukraine 315b in weapons. Everyone wins, except Russia, but F Russia. FAFO.
View Quote

Lol, no one is building a wall.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

Legally speaking.....so far.  

The problem I would have with an international court getting involved is that it would probably take decades to resolve the case.

As usual, the devil is going to be in the details.

View Quote

That could be a benefit if there is a power change.

Ukraine leverages the crimes Putin’s regime committed to maybe bring someone other than a hardliner to power ending Russia as a threat in exchange for getting back into the global community after making amends with Ukraine.

Nothing changes really if we get a different power hungry leader willing to use force to expand their power.

It’s not great but there’s not much sway the west has with internal Russian politics.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By xd675:

Since when does congress have the authority to regulate two foreign countries?

It's a matter for international law to settle.

I think you get just as much mileage making Russia defend their actions in places like Bucha publicly as Ukraine would get from the money.
View Quote
I have less faith in "international law" than our own selective applied justice system.

The only true international law when it boils down to it, is force.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Lol, no one is building a wall.
View Quote
No!! This time T$ really will!!!

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Interesting

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FywqNn6XwAAAs_O?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FywqOSwXsAshc-s?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

I’d buy the shit out of that.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#17]

First I don’t want to see the USD undermined by an emotional response with BRICS pushing into the global reserve currencies.

Second every country would be nuts to not reduce USD holdings of the US is going to not just freeze but turn over assets to whomever they think was wronged by the asset holder.

Third this is not a matter for congress to decide.  Have Ukraine take it to international court and get an order for the assets to be given to them.  It’s critical we keep ourselves set apart from places like China by requiring due process no matter the level of emotion involved.

Fourth the US does not have jurisdiction over the crimes committed.  Disputes between nations are the reason international courts exist.  We are not surrendering our sovereignty at all.

Fifth I am not convinced the funds don’t include assets of Russian citizens that have been frozen and seized.  The Fed’s made a big deal of seizing at least one oligarchs yacht trying to get back to Russian waters.

Sixth this the US Congress we are talking about.  Do we have any faith the law they enact won’t be twisted by federal agencies as a new means to target those they view as criminals domestically?  I have less than none.
View Quote

Look.  Call and write your reps, and see where it will get you.  Cluttering up this thread certainly won't change what happens inside of the beltway.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#18]
More hilarity from the St Petersburg forum. This time Russian performers!!! I think they are competing for Mr Globohomo award. But, I am holding my bet for Belarus. The UAE contingent was a strong showing of homo but I think the Belarusian drill team can put on a slightly more globo display.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#19]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lets go Ukraine

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Russia lobs cruise missiles and drones at apartments on a daily basis you absolute fucking buffoon.

Take your bullshit Russian propaganda and get out of the thread.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#21]

We got us one
View Quote
Referring to the vatnik not ludder.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

View All Quotes

We got us one

Yes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

You are insane. click.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:27:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: birdbarian] [#24]

https://i.imgur.com/4qC2Uyf.gif
View All Quotes

This is what the eastern Ukrainians have been dealing with for 9 years, except this Russian missile wasnt targeting civilians like Ukraine has been doing.

https://i.imgur.com/4qC2Uyf.gif

I wish there was a way to easily put someone on ignore where they are quoted rather than having to go find their original post.

I've been on this site for 18 years, and I had 3 people on my ignore list prior to this thread. Now it is over 20. So many Russian shills. Be nice if arf could at least block geo block Russia and Belarus until the end of this thing. Be a lot less work for the admins.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

We got us one

I know, that is why I said one and not two. The quote tree messed it up
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

"The Russians are incredibly incompetent since 90% of their missiles hit civilian targets but they are good guys, it's not their fault, and didn't meant to hurt anyone".....???
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Russia shot down a civilian airliner over Donetsk, territory they occupied.

Russia sent an anti ship missile into an apartment building and killed 40 people.

STFU and stop lying.

Your boys are losing the war.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#28]

lol for a foreign country?

And the government is supposed to pay market rate for what is seized.  You really want the Fed’s to cut a check to the Russians?
View Quote

Yep. Just like when the Berlin Wall fell along with the USSR. We celebrated and then gave the Ruskies billions of dollars. Csll it what you want, but flat out stealling assets will never fly forever.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

I wish there was a way to easily put someone on ignore where they are quoted rather than having to go find their original post.

I've been on this site for 18 years, and I had 3 people on my ignore list prior to this thread. Now it is over 20. So many Russian shills. Be nice if arf could at least block geo block Russia and Belarus until the end of this thing. Be a lot less work for the admins.
View Quote

Do the quotes still show up after they're blocked?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

The quote history icon at the top of the quote will take you to the quoted post

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#31]

The guys around him were wounded as much by the flying body parts as they were by the RPG shrapnel.

View Quote

That's an FPV drone, not an RPG.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#32]

The quote history icon at the top of the quote will take you to the quoted post

View Quote

For me that only works when whatever was quoted is on the same page.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#33]
What was that that hit them?
View Quote

That was the infamous 9mm. You can clearly see his lungs blowing out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

No kidding. The ignore feature is useless when you still have to see their diarrhea running down the screen from quotes. Staff really needs to fix that.

I ignored that clown some time ago. Pure Russian propaganda that he either sucks down, or just trolling. He needs to be banned from the thread, at a minimum.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#35]

I know, that is why I said one and not two. The quote tree messed it up
View Quote
Ah I see.    Quote trees be like that sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By treelow:

No kidding. The ignore feature is useless when you still have to see their diarrhea running down the screen from quotes. Staff really needs to fix that.

I ignored that clown some time ago. Pure Russian propaganda that he either sucks down, or just trolling. He needs to be banned from the thread, at a minimum.
View Quote

Sorry, fixed.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#37]

I agree with you.  Crimes have been committed.  However these crimes are outside US jurisdiction committed by people not remotely affiliated with the US.  Legally speaking our government has no right to take those assets and the fact people are reacting positively to this because of the emotional reaction to want Justice is going to be used against the people here at home.  

Beyond that congress is not supposed to pass laws targeting specific people.
 That’s well established law.

This is a matter for an international court.  Have Ukraine file suit against the assets in each country holding them for the crimes committed.  Let Ukraine make the case and Russia try to defend the indefensible.  That will further damage the Russian reputation being treated like the criminal they are.  Russian citizens caught up in this should have to defend their actions too.

Due process is critical.

Instead Russia will hold this up to their people pointing out correctly the US are breaking their own laws to do this, see we are at war with them.
View Quote

What are letters of marque and reprisal?

Not saying that's what is going on here exactly, but there is a constitutional foundation for action in this direction.

The last point is spot-on. Russia already talks about what hypocrites we are, that we talk about protecting property right, but don't; how we talk about free speech but deplatform people.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

Look.  Call and write your reps, and see where it will get you.  Cluttering up this thread certainly won't change what happens inside of the beltway.
View Quote

Look how many guys here are cheering it.  I bet they cheered right along with the patriot act for a few years too.  Then government turned it against the people.  I was one of them and learned my lesson.

I want Ukraine to win.  I want Russia defanged as a global power.  But the whole time I’ve been pointing out how the globalists are using the conflict to shape the world, including here at home.

People don’t seem to understand this threat, too caught up in their emotions over the heinous shit Russia has been doing to see the home front.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

The guys around him were wounded as much by the flying body parts as they were by the RPG shrapnel.

Well it turned into a biological weapon.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
More hilarity from the St Petersburg forum. This time Russian performers!!! I think they are competing for Mr Globohomo award. But, I am holding my bet for Belarus. The UAE contingent was a strong showing of homo but I think the Belarusian drill team can put on a slightly more globo display.
View Quote

I would rather watch the beaver circus.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#44]
My opinion has changed on Patriot from the last few years.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Gentlemen, be sure to also report. The mods have been great at taking out the trash.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

That guy changes his mind from his previously held positions more often than a teenage girl does.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
palace intrigue continues

That guy changes his mind from his previously held positions more often than a teenage girl does.

The document he wanted to hand in would place the MOD under Wagner control not the other way around. He didn't sign the MOD documents he signed his own documents.  He hasn't changed his mind about anything, he is intensifying the war against the Russian MOD.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
View Quote

cirque du sogei
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Humbling to be in the presence of greatness.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AZ_Mike:

cirque du sogei
View Quote

I read this out loud in my best French accent.......and then bust out laughing.  

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4274 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top