Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5057 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Has its positives and negatives.
View Quote

yeah
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Fund_GARISSON:

its will be cool because I receive messages from different parts of the world that everyone is preparing for war
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

We are fine, hope you all are doing well.  Good news is that World War 3 most likely won't happen because a certain country has big advantages over the others in delivering working weapons without the enemy countries knowing until it is too late.

its will be cool because I receive messages from different parts of the world that everyone is preparing for war

Preparing for war is nothing more than a life insurance policy for countries that everyone hopes they don't have to cash out on.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#4]
We get a lot of feedback from around the world that Ukraine has been forgotten.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Preparing for war is nothing more than a life insurance policy for countries that everyone hopes they don't have to cash out on.
View Quote

You do realize that if North Korea and Iran start attacking, the US will respond
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

That feedback is incorrect.  You are not, and I hope in the future that aid will come in the amounts that will make a difference.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]

You do realize that if North Korea and Iran start attacking, the US will respond
View All Quotes

Our ability to shoot down any of the few nukes they have helps prevent that.  They also fear our counter strike capability to nuke them if they attempt such foolishness.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Good expensive kill, hoping for video soon.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Notice the timeframe, this isn't going away soon.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Good expensive kill, hoping for video soon.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-AiTAUXQAAPDh6?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-AiTAYWsAAOGU0?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

https://t.me/gnilayachereha/12583

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#13]

two videos in tweet, both are longer segments of videos posted in the past few days.

Full 4 minute video here:

View Quote

For non-Twits

??????? ??????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????????. ?????? 2 ?????? ?????????????? ???????

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Ukraine has not been forgotten
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I'm sorry but that is just a silly thing to say.  The whole world knows there is a major war going on inside Ukraine. Nobody I mean NOBODY has forgotten that. Where ever you heard that from is a liar and a bad one at that.   It's on the news here daily and anyone around the world can see that by logging onto any news website and see it... Including yourself. So I know you don't believe that
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

There will not be a world war.. we are not to that point yet. Iran talks alot of shit, but they won't engage directly. They can't.   If they wanted to do it they would have already, they still need proxies to do there dirty work.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Today is gunner/artillery day in Ukraine, so that probably explains this video.

?? ????! ??? ????????! ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ? ????????? | ????????????? ??????? feat @DragvaBand
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:34:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Notice the timeframe, this isn't going away soon.

View Quote

@FUND_garrison, nobody has forgotten Ukraine
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:36:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#19]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

There will not be a world war.. we are not to that point yet. Iran talks alot of shit, but they won't engage directly. They can't.   If they wanted to do it they would have already, they still need proxies to do there dirty work.
View All Quotes

Plus, back in the Reagan era, we literally ended their entire navy during two consecutive 8 hr work days.

I can personally guarantee you that if another round of this happens, the life span of their navy will be less than half of that time.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/15/facebook-posts/yes-president-reagan-destroyed-about-half-irans-na/
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

I dont believe a major war now is on their timeline. Too soon for their plans...Thanks to Ukraine, the West has kinda, sorta started to wake up and realized that enemies still exist and have been plotting, preparing, scheming, and working together and now acting decisively. Many leaders and governments have been exposed as actively working for the enemies while many thousands, maybe millions, of their sympathizers have been exposed massing in Western capitals.

Iran doesn't have nukes yet, or at least not many and no good delivery systems (hopefully) so starting the smackdown with Israel is pre-mature.

China will make a move on Taiwan but even the half-hearted response by the West in Ukraine, combined with the incredible overmatch between 30 yo US weapons and "modern" Russian systems must make them take a pause. Norks will do what they are told by China but the fact they are shipping ammo to Russia tells me they dont want to open up the Korea front now.

It certainly IS possible that the enemies will act bigly before the West completely awakens from their slumber and/or a strong, uncompromised leader get elected in the USA. If they had waited another few years, I think there would have been little to no chance, at the rate Western societies are weakening. Now...who knows.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Prime:

For non-Twits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuZP_7MfmnY
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:

two videos in tweet, both are longer segments of videos posted in the past few days.

For non-Twits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuZP_7MfmnY

Wow!
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Plus, back in the Reagan era, we literally ended their entire navy during two consecutive 8 hr work days.

I can personally guarantee you that if another round of this happens, the life span of their navy will be less than half of that time.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/15/facebook-posts/yes-president-reagan-destroyed-about-half-irans-na/
View All Quotes

Lol no doubt about it
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#23]

It was not a surprise therefore, to me or the Russians, that the AFU followed up with a missile strike today against targets either in occupied southern Kherson or Crimea.

This is not the first time this has happened and is just another example which confirms a pattern I reported on previously in which AFU drones are use to attack and/or activate Russian air defenses to either destroy them or locate them prior to a missile strike.

FYI: Sometimes it is what you can't see that matters the most.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Lol no doubt about it
View All Quotes

Lol no doubt about it

Correction, I guess only half their navy.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Along with clearing the way for missiles they are also setting things up for F16s later.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Along with clearing the way for missiles they are also setting things up for F16s later.
View All Quotes

Exactly, next year is going to be very interesting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:47:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
I just want it to be successful for Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:48:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#29]
Ukrainian mayoral advisor (Mariupol)
Volnovaha The place of arrival is here.
As you can see, there was no culture there. On the spot, they say that the occupiers and collaborators are pretty burnt out.
We are waiting for details. Nice news.
(the photo is archived if so. for now)

https://t.me/andriyshTime/14791

Russian TG
❗️Strikes from HIMARS hit the center of Volnovakha
According to preliminary data, there are casualties

https://t.me/donbass_segodnya/40689

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#30]
I still think predator drones would useful in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#31]
On the left bank of the Dnieper.

There are 3 small bridgeheads firmly under the control of our fellow marines, and over 5 small areas under varying degrees of control with a very dynamic situation.

"The terrorists are constantly working at the deployment sites with aircraft, artillery, and drones. Over the past few days, they have reacted very nervously and redundantly to any movement on "their" coast, covering the area immediately just in case or dismantling the building if there is a suspicion of entrenchment , therefore the situation is quite difficult and dynamic"

(Information from brothers from the left bank).

https://t.me/odshbr46/1360

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes

Most certainly.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#33]
I still think predator drones would useful in Ukraine.
View Quote

Once Atacms is in enough numbers and GLSDB gets on scene, you can wipe out a lot of the large and medium range air defense systems that might clear the way for higher quality drones to fly closer to the front.  I think we might see the Bayraktar's show up again, which would be a good sign that something has changed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#34]
https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy1871

Much more in link, specific companies and their roles in helping Russia are listed.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) continues to disrupt the networks and channels through which Russia attempts to sustain its beleaguered military. Today’s sanctions focus on individuals and entities abetting Russia’s unconscionable war against Ukraine by providing Russia with much-needed technology and equipment from third countries. Additionally, these actions take aim at Russia’s domestic industrial base, which is seeking to reinvent itself as the maintainer of Russia’s war machine. With these designations, Treasury is disrupting producers, exporters, and importers of nearly all of the high-priority items identified by the international coalition imposing sanctions and export controls on Russia.

“Russia is dependent on willing third-country individuals and entities to resupply its military and perpetuate its heinous war against Ukraine and we will not hesitate in holding them accountable,” said Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen. “Our global sanctions coalition has choked off Russia’s access to key inputs for its military industrial complex and has undermined the Kremlin’s ability to wage its unprovoked war. Today’s actions demonstrate our further resolve in continuing to disrupt every link of Russian military supply chain, and target outside actors who would seek to support Russia’s war effort.”

The U.S. Department of State is also issuing nearly 100 sanctions today targeting Russia’s future energy production and revenue, metals and mining sector, defense procurement, and those involved in supporting the Russian government’s war effort and other malign activities.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#35]
The next few months are going to be frustrating
View Quote

More frustrating than the last year?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Exactly. I expect incoming in the next day or two.

Listening to those drones flying overhead is nerve wracking. It was not fun being an actual target this time.
View Quote

Glad you were not in the bullseye. Be safe and keep your men safe.

Hopefully nothing showed up in your area when they were buzzing that would make you show up as a brighter target.

Maybe don't hang out in a hospital or school or orphanage for a while.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

It's not an invalid on unreasonable concern. Guarantee that 1.5 billion people no longer care the slightest think about Ukraine now that war has opened between Israel & Palestinians, and it's affecting other nations too as the Palestinian diaspora rises up cheering violence & hate in every major city - Berlin, Paris, London, New York, Chicago, etc, etc.

Not to mention, the war in Ukraine is stuck - neither side is able to gain an advantage and move forward. Ukraine had their offensive that fizzled, now Russia is having theirs. We'll see if anything significant changes before winter. It would be attention-grabbing if Ukraine was able to move in force across the Dnieper or toward Azov; or if Russia started making major gains again, but that would not be the attention you want.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#40]
1 minute ago, another assault currently.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:43:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#41]

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Viktor Bout did an interview in english fairly recently and talked about that time period, he said when the wages stopped (soviet union was defunct) people started selling all the shit on the military bases
View Quote

It happened everywhere that was under the control of the russians. People have to eat, and will do what they have to do.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:50:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#44]
View Quote

What is a typical ratio of officers to enlisted KIA? As a wild guess, I thought 100:1. That tracks with total losses reported by Ukraine MoD.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Exactly. I expect incoming in the next day or two.

Listening to those drones flying overhead is nerve wracking. It was not fun being an actual target this time.
View Quote

Be safe and know our support and prayers are directed to you.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
Wow...that is just incredible.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

There's an implication in that last item. Let's say that somehow Ukraine was able to achieve air and EW superiority, and the ability to break through the extensive mines of the Surovikin line, and was successful in pushing south toward the Azov. Let's say that somehow they did managed to cut that land bridge. That means the line of contact just got a whole lot longer.

They're barely able to defend the current line. It's unclear what might happen if the lines suddenly expanded. I don't know if it would be more likely to break Russia or Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

What is a typical ratio of officers to enlisted KIA? As a wild guess, I thought 100:1. That tracks with total losses reported by Ukraine MoD.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Just keep in mind it's completely Russian sources, so it could be worse.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

That makes some really good points about the foundational truths about this conflict. Truths that are going to be hard to change.
Russia now has a manipulated war economy and is using this to push/encourage men to join the military in order escape debt and provide some money to their family. If russia can somehow come up with enough people, they can have enough soldiers to have a breakthrough force while maintaining defensive forces through the rest of the battle line. They are trying, but I doubt they can do it without a much more aggressive and overt draft. But they are trying.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

One thing is clear: military support for Ukraine is a task until the end of the decade and beyond. Our budget planning already provides funds until 2032, which shows our determination," said the general.

Germany is running out of money fast, in 2032 they need Ukraine assistance.

The GDP is shrinking and the companies are fleeing the country because the German Gov. is fucking everything up.

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5057 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top