Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SIASL:
Other than the PFG lower, what other existing lower(s) are the most desirable? The Space Force? Mad Dog?
View Quote
Likely the Snek.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
@PalmettoStateArmory

Has y’alls system been fixed where email’s with tracking numbers get sent out? Don’t know if it’s just me, but every lower I’ve ordered I’ve had to called to get the tracking #.  Ordinarily this wouldn’t be an issue, but my FFL doesn’t call, and expects me to show up shortly after it’s been delivered.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 1057:
@PalmettoStateArmory

Has y’alls system been fixed where email’s with tracking numbers get sent out? Don’t know if it’s just me, but every lower I’ve ordered I’ve had to called to get the tracking #.  Ordinarily this wouldn’t be an issue, but my FFL doesn’t call, and expects me to show up shortly after it’s been delivered.
View Quote
I've gotten all my tracking #'s by email when they ship...
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]
@PalmettoStateArmory

View Quote
Not sure about an email but for me their website has always shown a tracking number when ordering lowers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@PalmettoStateArmory

I never get emails with tracking numbers. Sometimes they'll show up on my orders page but most times it just says processing.

I usually wait a week and a half after ordering and then text my FFL that I'll be in to pickup my stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 40xb:

Nothing is perfect. Plain and simple. Also take into consideration the bug hype over the PFG wasn't necessarily going to translate to the other lowers. I doubt they all sell equally and I am sure PSA doesn't want to sit on materials and labor on a slow seller for 2 years.

I'm not here to call anyone out and this is not an attempt to do so but the more people that complain about this the more annoying it gets for everyone involved. PSA will release what they release and when they choose to release it. This also applies to what quantities in total and what quantities you can purchase as an individual. Nobody is forced to buy PSA or participate in this endeavor.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:11:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:
Likely the Snek.
View All Quotes
Other than the PFG lower, what other existing lower(s) are the most desirable? The Space Force? Mad Dog?
Likely the Snek.
They sold a shit load of SNEK’s but if not limited, I believe Gunner would have given SNEK a run for its money. People still ask about it. Besides the PFG of coarse.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
I never get emails with tracking numbers. Sometimes they'll show up on my orders page but most times it just says processing.

I usually wait a week and a half after ordering and then text my FFL that I'll be in to pickup my stuff.
View All Quotes
@PalmettoStateArmory

Yup, definitely get the emails...

Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
@PalmettoStateArmory

Same except status remains “processing” until long after I’ve received my order.  Non-regulated stuff as well, except I get notified by UPS mychoice system.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:13:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rothperson87] [#11]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Nothing is perfect. Plain and simple. Also take into consideration the bug hype over the PFG wasn't necessarily going to translate to the other lowers. I doubt they all sell equally and I am sure PSA doesn't want to sit on materials and labor on a slow seller for 2 years.

I'm not here to call anyone out and this is not an attempt to do so but the more people that complain about this the more annoying it gets for everyone involved. PSA will release what they release and when they choose to release it. This also applies to what quantities in total and what quantities you can purchase as an individual. Nobody is forced to buy PSA or participate in this endeavor.
View All Quotes
The pre-order was never a guarantee that you will get one the first round it was released. It was used as a gauge to see how many were interested and to give a general heads up. My guess is that PSA has a production limit of what they can produce and the masses outside of our pre-order group here has a higher demand than what they produce.

The pre-order email gives you a heads up of when it is going to be released for purchase and nothing more. That gets screwed up when y'all start posting about getting the email or putting up links. To my knowledge nothing has ever been promised other than PSA will do their best to make sure you get the lower config you want.

I bet there are people here that email they would take 1 and then end up ordering 2-3+ and I am sure that screws things up too.
Like the Space Force lower, kinda hard to order more than one when the limit was 1

This thread and certainly PSA isn’t going to shut this down.  $$$$$
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:17:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#13]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/2019-04-30_18-10-07-929908.jpg
View All Quotes
@PalmettoStateArmory

Just went and checked to verify my email was correct.  It was and this is about how my luck usually goes

ETA: if you ordered one, can you shoot me a PM or @ me please when your’s ships
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#14]
How many were there? Seriously this was out of stock in minutes. Did the first batch only have 10 receivers in it?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#16]
No issues here. I was hoping the early email would have gotten me ahead of the curve. Didn’t happen, don’t really care. It will pop up multiple time throughout the coming months.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:27:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MTShooter] [#17]
DELETED, not worth a ban.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#18]

I never said it will get shut down.

I will keep this thread open for as long as possible to push and support a good company who is promoting the 2a. To ensure that it stay open the people that cause problems will be warned or removed from GD. It really is that simple. PSA aka Josiah will not be harassed because others don't like something that hurts their feels or bothers them.
View Quote
My feelers are hurt thoroughly. Thoroughly. I didn't even know I had pre-order feelers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#19]
If. You. Pre. Ordered.

You. Will. Get. Your. Lowers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CrawdadsRevenge:
Originally Posted By RandyLahey01:
Wow. Why even bother signing up for pre order. They said five but not the time zone. Oh well, I'll get one next batch.
This.

I got the email less than 20 mins before they went on sale and less than 20 mins after that they were gone. Isn't the whole idea of a pre order so that you don't have to rely on chance and luck?
If. You. Pre. Ordered.

I never said I wouldn't champ. Only that the "pre order" system is less than ideal and not really worth bothering with.

Even something as simple as getting the email more than 20 mins in advance would have helped a lot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Just went and checked to verify my email was correct.  It was and this is about how my luck usually goes

View All Quotes
@PalmettoStateArmory

You were lucky enough to get one and still complaining? Want to switch places?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I never said I wouldn't champ. Only that the "pre order" system is less than ideal and not really worth bothering with.

Even something as simple as getting the email more than 20 mins in advance would have helped a lot.
View All Quotes
Wow. Why even bother signing up for pre order. They said five but not the time zone. Oh well, I'll get one next batch.
This.

I got the email less than 20 mins before they went on sale and less than 20 mins after that they were gone. Isn't the whole idea of a pre order so that you don't have to rely on chance and luck?
If. You. Pre. Ordered.

It's not worth your time to guarantee your spot on a limited list of highly desirable products? I guess that's your choice.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I didn't get a clone lower either...I will send you my spare box of tissues.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

I never said it will get shut down.

I will keep this thread open for as long as possible to push and support a good company who is promoting the 2a. To ensure that it stay open the people that cause problems will be warned or removed from GD. It really is that simple. PSA aka Josiah will not be harassed because others don't like something that hurts their feels or bothers them.
My feelers are hurt thoroughly. Thoroughly. I didn't even know I had pre-order feelers.
I didn't get a clone lower either...I will send you my spare box of tissues.
We are a salty bunch, aren't we?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Lol holy crap the feels up in this bitch today
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By gman82001:
Lol holy crap the feels up in this bitch today
View Quote
5 pages of bitchin!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
EVERYONE who was on the pre-order list received an e-mail today. EVERYONE who is on the pre-order list will get one again tomorrow!

Have a good evening!

Josiah
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By v188:
So, tomorrow?  Josiah won't send another email, so I guess I just "hope" I get on the computer at the right minutes to get one??

Why in heck didn't they have more available today??  I've always ordered after getting my pre order email.  This time I'm skunked.....  Guess it's now just hope I'm online at the right time?

@Josiah,  How about sending another email tomorrow since most people didn't get one today?
EVERYONE who was on the pre-order list received an e-mail today. EVERYONE who is on the pre-order list will get one again tomorrow!

Have a good evening!

Josiah
You are a patient man.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy crap. This has turned out to be quite the show. I’m glad I got notified, I just wasn’t able to take advantage of it. I’m satisfied and can’t wait for the next batch. Keep em coming!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Have a good evening!

Josiah
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:45:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MTShooter] [#30]
You are a patient man.
View All Quotes
So, tomorrow?  Josiah won't send another email, so I guess I just "hope" I get on the computer at the right minutes to get one??

Why in heck didn't they have more available today??  I've always ordered after getting my pre order email.  This time I'm skunked.....  Guess it's now just hope I'm online at the right time?

@Josiah,  How about sending another email tomorrow since most people didn't get one today?

Have a good evening!

Josiah
You are a patient man.
Patron Saint Josiah of PSA, Church of the EBR

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tankdawg0057] [#31]
That’s the issue and how it’s brushed off, “anyone who pre-ordered got theirs”.

Meanwhile many of us who pre-ordered miss out on low digit serial numbers.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tacticool_Duck:
Guys,

We have plenty more coming!! More will be in stock tomorrow.

Thanks,

Josiah
Think people are upset they are missing out on the first batch that put their name on the ore order list.
That’s been an issue that is brushed off
Yeah... but I've not heard of anyone who pre-ordered and NEVER got one.

And it's not like getting in on the first batch, in any way shape or form, guarantees you a low serial number.
That’s the issue and how it’s brushed off, “anyone who pre-ordered got theirs”.

Meanwhile many of us who pre-ordered miss out on low digit serial numbers.  
Dude I pre-ordered the ATF lowers and got 2 of em.  They were both non-sequential serials in the 580 range.  I ordered within 10 minutes of getting the email.  Folks who ordered the following day were posting 2 digit serials.  Order time has nothing to do with it.

ETA:  Don’t really care, just saying ordering today doesn’t get you anything special.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By stinkypol:

We are a salty bunch, aren't we?
View Quote
Sounds like a good lower suggestion. Oh wait.  It’s in the works.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:47:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Troll lower?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Troll lower?
View Quote
That's kinda what started all this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Troll lower?
Badum tissss
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#36]
It's not worth your time to guarantee your spot on a limited list of highly desirable products? I guess that's your choice.
View All Quotes
This.

If. You. Pre. Ordered.

As other have pointed out, PSA has made it clear "pre ordering" doesn't guarantee anything. There's no spot, the only list is of people who get a (VERY short) advanced notification of when they will be in stock. Didn't get one in time? Better luck next time.

Not a great system, IMO. Everyone who wants them will get them eventually simply because they'll make a shit load. "Pre ordering" only slightly increases your odds of getting one sooner.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Have a good evening!

Josiah
View All Quotes

Have a good evening!

Josiah
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#38]
@PalmettoStateArmory

View Quote
I haven't been getting emails saying the item has shipped.  But if you go to your orders on the PSA website, you can see when they shipped and click that for a tracking number.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm just picturing grown men throwing temper tantrums over a lower they will get in the next coming days

GD is good entertainment

I WANT MY LOWER I WAS ON THE LIST THIS IS NOT FAIR!

...bummed I missed the first order tho
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:57:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#40]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
@PalmettoStateArmory

I was asking about an on-going issue I’ve been having with their system that was directed at Josh
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MTShooter:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332340/e29744d0f6239fe31f69c22ade90302b_jpg-929946.JPG
View Quote
That's awesome! And needs to be a lower!
@BrickWorx
How about a mock up?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
Thank you!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By thebomber:
On preorder and ......nada.
View Quote
Everyone should at this point be aware the preorder process did not guarantee a lower...it was simply to gauge interest. And PSA made that pretty clear when asking for people to fill out the info.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Sold out as I was checking out  Its 0130 here, time to crash and get up at 0600.

CD
View Quote
#Metoo CD, Had all my card info in and hit submit and OOS.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 50cal:
@BrickWorx
How about a mock up?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 50cal:
Originally Posted By MTShooter:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332340/e29744d0f6239fe31f69c22ade90302b_jpg-929946.JPG
@BrickWorx
How about a mock up?
Make the selector marks this,

Safe :Let Us Pray
Semi-auto: Praise him
Full-auto: Pass the Ammo
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Now we need an OOS lower
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Did anyone here see that the M4A1 lowers were released today?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By joe_sun:
Now we need an OOS lower
View Quote
You could do a whole series on this one.  
OOS, Processing, Had one in my cart and then they sold out, add me to the email list, ...
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Tim_in_CO:
Did anyone here see that the M4A1 lowers were released today?
View Quote
No, those come out next week
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MadeintheUSA:
Some asshole must've put it on Reddit.
View Quote
Nah it's not on reddit. They just had a super limited run today.
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top