User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Supposed to have some homemade Christmas cookies mailed to me

https://www.thecookierookie.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/mint-chocolate-thumbprint-cookies-recipe-2-of-8-650x650.jpg

CD
View Quote

Nice!  What kind are they CD?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
?? LIVE: White House Press Briefing with Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany 12/15/20
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

No. People want to jump my shit every time I say something that is 'different'? Get out of here. I am not a punching bag. I will call out the insanity everyday and twice on Sunday. There are smart people, but the couple bad apples are the loudest and the most toxic.

Look at my example. Got my shit jumped because I said I do not have NVG's so I would not want to do a night mission while wifey was in my company? What you think I am fucking suicidal? A lot of you seem to be confused with offense and defense.

Just now getting told I am a vagina by saying in 2022 we would be better suited by primarying/splitting our current party out so we could have better representation?

LOL 2 people who think with paranoia? It's like letting the blind lead the blind. Be smarter than that. I'm not leading anyone or starting a group. But I wouldn't follow people in here so blindly that can only think of one path. Steer this thread back on track. This was more of a recon type thread. Nothing offensive could be done on an open source anyway. The lack of empathy from these individuals make it sound sociopathic. I do applaud them for having the courage to be confrontational.

The only person leading by example is Erin. That is it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:
PIT THREAD PIT THREAD PIT THREAD

No. People want to jump my shit every time I say something that is 'different'? Get out of here. I am not a punching bag. I will call out the insanity everyday and twice on Sunday. There are smart people, but the couple bad apples are the loudest and the most toxic.

Look at my example. Got my shit jumped because I said I do not have NVG's so I would not want to do a night mission while wifey was in my company? What you think I am fucking suicidal? A lot of you seem to be confused with offense and defense.

Just now getting told I am a vagina by saying in 2022 we would be better suited by primarying/splitting our current party out so we could have better representation?

LOL 2 people who think with paranoia? It's like letting the blind lead the blind. Be smarter than that. I'm not leading anyone or starting a group. But I wouldn't follow people in here so blindly that can only think of one path. Steer this thread back on track. This was more of a recon type thread. Nothing offensive could be done on an open source anyway. The lack of empathy from these individuals make it sound sociopathic. I do applaud them for having the courage to be confrontational.

Nobody jumped your shit about not having NVG. All I did was reply that I thought it was worth it and why. We had what I thought was a civil exchange and yo even said you agreed on one point. No ridicule, no complaints, no commentary on what you stated you would or wouldn't do.

Grow up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Cue-up that creepy video where they are all speaking in lock-step.

I need Rowdy Roddy Piper's sunglasses right about now.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I think a lot of us are just looking to do our part, and are demoralized by our lack of structure and the unlikelihood of being properly integrated into the fight before dying of old age and oppression.  So it's easier to fill the void by adding ceramics to my shopping cart, for now.
View Quote

I agree and support your purchases.  I just have chose to invest in cattle, chickens, and a stocked pond.  Difference in AO means different priorities.

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
my nom for WOMAN OF THE YEAR.  Serious.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/08/04/us/politics/02dc-kayleigh-pix1/02dc-kayleigh-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
View Quote

I like McEnany She's sharp.  

I feel like Candace Owens and Bevelyn Beatty deserve some love too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#7]

I do not look like a fool. The bold is making people question the loyalty within our own communities. You lost your temper by me just typing a simple thought. You're not the first and you won't be the last. MAYBE, I am trying to come up with alternative ideas because I have some super power that lets me see a future without a war and total control by the dems. The actions by you and others show a telling sign of the lack of innovation and critical thinking skills. The chance of a war is still way to low to make it the only option. So with that in mind, I try to come up with ideas that align with MOST NORMAL people that will have to live with this shit can that is being kicked down the road by our own party. You do not have to hope for change. You can ride in my jansport, because I have not given up. The few on here are thinking about such a short period of time. That is extremely fatal because there is no forethought about the time if A.The boog doesnt happen and B. Letting the same leeches regain power after the boog because we did not have a plan for the after fact.

I would take my advice that I said a couple weeks ago and stop using Twitter. Stop following people like S. Powell blindly, and look for alternative solutions. Just because we say we will defend our home does not mean you would survive it. Nothing is in our control (technically) anymore. Shit, this all could have been avoided if people just had the balls in their work place to say "No I will not do that training because I know I am not racist." Hate to break it to you, but there was a bigger picture and we blew it. SO while it is your prerogative to wait and act as you see fit, you should be cautious before (and I am included) jump peoples shit because they think differently because it makes us look like the left. We are better than that. Well, maybe not better, but smarter.
View Quote

you've showed me that you are looking at 2022, when we are still in the fight for 2020.  I don't believe there is a 2022 if we do not end this now.  I'm done listening and replying to you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone have the approximate page number where the ham radio study guides were being posted?  Checked the ARRL site, and I see that I have an opportunity in February to take the exams.  I work with electronics and RF daily, so really, I just need to study the FCC regulations and whatnot in order to get licensed.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Ground pork?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
I've taken to using pork in my chili of late. Pretty damn tasty.

Ground pork?
More like chopped raw that I fry like sausage or hamburger. It's a thing at a local grocery store.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Nobody jumped your shit about not having NVG. All I did was reply that I thought it was worth it and why. We had what I thought was a civil exchange and yo even said you agreed on one point. No ridicule, no complaints, no commentary on what you stated you would or wouldn't do.

Grow up.
View Quote

You were not included in that statement. That was your assumption. I know what we talked about and I know you understood what I said. It's the people with a chip on their shoulder.
You shouldn't have jumped in on the conversation in the first place. It was an assumption.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:37:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JPN:

and cookies should not have raisins (fooling people into expecting chocolate chips).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Yes! Since the trailer showed the whole story I have yet again managed to avoid seeing an actual movie.

@ Mr_Mowett

Do you want to try for a riot call tomorrow (Tuesday) night?  (I just saw your post about Olympia on skype). Hermes and I want to hear your story.

I'm in. lll bring the cookies.

Great, now you've done it. Who would have thought that cookies would turn out to be the most controversial topic in this thread?
I still think beans/no beans has it beat because that is an either/or deal. A cookie plate should have ALL the cookies on it.

Then... a table serving chili should have a pot of chili (with beans), and a pot of sauce for anybody that wants chilidogs?
100% - cuz chili on a hot dog does NOT have beans. Chili in a bowl CAN have beans, and for most of us non-heathen legume haters SHOULD have beans.

and cookies should not have raisins (fooling people into expecting chocolate chips).
If you cannot tell the difference between a raisin and a chocolate chip then you are demoted to gunner and are not allowed to drive the riot squad bus/armored vehicle/killdozer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:

Why?
View Quote

Don’t want to dox myself. I had other first responders with me. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
I will say this, I think part of the frustration for those on our side is when leftists talk about us and how they want to kill us or put us in camps or lists, it's considered not a big deal. When we say the same things, we get bashed on by every angle.

As for the talk about not doing stuff, we are typically the ones with the most to lose, so while a lot of us will talk a big game, there are plenty that are going to wait until the very last minute before risking all that.
View Quote
Even more frustrating is being taken to task by someone who claims to be "on our side" but is so fucking worried about what the other side thinks when they read our words that he appears to turn into a quisling. I have zero use for a person like that, and fuck their opinion of me, my friends, or any other thing.

Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

you've showed me that you are looking at 2022, when we are still in the fight for 2020.  I don't believe there is a 2022 if we do not end this now.  I'm done listening and replying to you.
View Quote

Right, so a person can not think about anything other than in this exact moment. Noted.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#15]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

correct answers would have included: chocolate; chocolate chip; chocolate fudge; dark chocolate dipped, dark chocolate stripped...
View All Quotes
Toll house, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter and of course Snickerdoodles.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

correct answers would have included: chocolate; chocolate chip; chocolate fudge; dark chocolate dipped, dark chocolate stripped...
You can stop and get the Keebler cookies then.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ch2000:

Looks to be the Norinco Hunter-

Norinco Hunter
View Quote

Saiga had a version.  As did Molot.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/928348453/Saiga-Izhmash-IZ132-Carbine-7-62-X-39-BANNED-New-LAYAWAY-OPTION-170260.htm
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#17]
If you cannot tell the difference between a raisin and a chocolate chip then you are demoted to gunner and are not allowed to drive the riot squad bus/armored vehicle/killdozer.
View All Quotes

Yes! Since the trailer showed the whole story I have yet again managed to avoid seeing an actual movie.

@ Mr_Mowett

Do you want to try for a riot call tomorrow (Tuesday) night?  (I just saw your post about Olympia on skype). Hermes and I want to hear your story.

Great, now you've done it. Who would have thought that cookies would turn out to be the most controversial topic in this thread?
I still think beans/no beans has it beat because that is an either/or deal. A cookie plate should have ALL the cookies on it.

Then... a table serving chili should have a pot of chili (with beans), and a pot of sauce for anybody that wants chilidogs?
100% - cuz chili on a hot dog does NOT have beans. Chili in a bowl CAN have beans, and for most of us non-heathen legume haters SHOULD have beans.

Being gunner is more fun, anyway.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Anyone have the approximate page number where the ham radio study guides were being posted?  Checked the ARRL site, and I see that I have an opportunity in February to take the exams.  I work with electronics and RF daily, so really, I just need to study the FCC regulations and whatnot in order to get licensed.
View Quote

https://www.kb6nu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2018-no-nonsense-tech-study-guide-v1-1.pdf

https://hamstudy.org/tech2018
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

@ Mr_Mowett

This is true to an extent. It does depend on what you get to drive, and I am a terrible passenger.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

They are programmed the same.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

View Quote

Yes. That video came to mind.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#22]
This is true to an extent. It does depend on what you get to drive, and I am a terrible passenger.
View All Quotes

@ Mr_Mowett

I have driven a bus, once or twice.  I'll take gunner, if that is the option.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Not surprising in the slightest. I sure hope they don't read our words and report that we are fascists or anything.

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#24]
More like chopped raw that I fry like sausage or hamburger. It's a thing at a local grocery store.
View Quote

That’s similar to what I buy for half and half meatballs.  Half pork and half ground beef.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

@ Mr_Mowett

I think a big Greyhound with B29 turrets would be a hoot.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#26]

That's similar to what I buy for half and half meatballs.  Half pork and half ground beef.
View All Quotes

That's similar to what I buy for half and half meatballs.  Half pork and half ground beef.
Ill have to get a picture of it next time I buy it. It isn't quite ground but is finer that what I think most would call chopped.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:53:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#27]
Fresh salsa made. Might be better suited for the call tonight than cookies.

ETA: Doesn't look like much but it's about 2.5 quarts.

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Not surprising in the slightest. I sure hope they don't read our words and report that we are fascists or anything.

Oh, wait...
View Quote

I truly quit giving a shit what label I’m given.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

He forgot the Girl Scout thin mints. The best cookie ever.

lol
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#30]

I truly quit giving a shit what label I'm given.
View All Quotes

Oh, wait...

I truly quit giving a shit what label I'm given.
Especially when the label is baseless and is ironic beyond description. No fucks given for people that don't like me because of someone I voted for. Even less than no fucks given for anyone that is worried what they think.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

The process is similar to what likely happened after the news broke about Lewinsky's stained dress.  Carolyn McCarthy was the only democrat that the news media could find, that was willing to talk about the subject, and she was livid ('the president actually lied to the American people').  Then nothing more was heard from democrats, until the party leadership was ready to publicly state the party's position (and McCarthy apparently never uttered another word on the topic).

Anyone that 'jumps the gun' and says something, or asks a question, that is not in line with the party message (especially when the party is still scrambling to find the correct phrasing for that message), will be sat down and informed of their grave error and what will happen to them if they make a similar error in the future.  They are to wait until they are told what to think, say, and ask.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#32]

lol
View All Quotes

lol
Pitter Patters... Thin mints are just like a cookie that isn't quite done.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:56:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#33]

I would take any of them now.
I keep looking for those $100 Sks's at garage and estate sales these days, none to be found. Firearms used to be fairly common at such things, no more.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

@ Mr_Mowett

B-17 turrets would be better.  Other than the tail gunner, the B-29 turrets were remotely controlled and remotely aimed, with a complicated system that shifted which turret a gunner was controlling, based on where they were aiming (and what priority the gunner was given, if my memory isn't off).
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

I will concede that GS thin mints dipped in peanut butter is like a Reese's PBC.  But that's as far as I can stretch it.  Some of us just have a thing for chocolate.

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#37]

And why ruin a good cookie by dipping it in chili? Disgusting.

I'll admit it here....for the first time.....I don't like chili. With or without beans doesn't matter.  Give me a big pot of stew with meat, potatoes, carrots and onions and I'm a happy camper. Throw in some biscuits to sop up the juice, I'm in love, lol.
View Quote

(Inhales sharply) My God
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#38]

lol
View All Quotes

lol
GS samoas are the best cookie ever according to my random poll of 1 people.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By pumafish:

https://www.kb6nu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2018-no-nonsense-tech-study-guide-v1-1.pdf

https://hamstudy.org/tech2018

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

lol

Thin mints > Caramel deLites and throw the others in the trash.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#41]
my nom for WOMAN OF THE YEAR.  Serious.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/08/04/us/politics/02dc-kayleigh-pix1/02dc-kayleigh-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
View Quote

CONCUR!

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:05:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: New2AR15s] [#43]
If you cannot tell the difference between a raisin and a chocolate chip then you are demoted promotedto gunner and are not allowed to drive the riot squad bus/armored vehicle/killdozer.
View All Quotes

@ Mr_Mowett

If you cannot tell the difference between a raisin and a chocolate chip then you are demoted promotedto gunner and are not allowed to drive the riot squad bus/armored vehicle/killdozer.

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#44]

B-17 turrets would be better.  Other than the tail gunner, the B-29 turrets were remotely controlled and remotely aimed, with a complicated system that shifted which turret a gunner was controlling, based on where they were aiming (and what priority the gunner was given, if my memory isn't off).
View All Quotes

@ Mr_Mowett

Today I learned... Definitely simpler would be better. And the bus could hold a fair amount of belted ammo... Of course maybe we just go to Dillon Aero's behind MRAP armored turrets.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

I'm just going to say I find it laughable that you think the Left needs to grab random quotes from a random thread on a random gun forum in order to "justify" more bullshit gun control laws, and that you think if Joe pulls this off, that there won't be insurmountable fraud perpetrated by the Left in every election that matters in 2022. You already know the Left has no normal compass, why in the hell wouldn't they cheat twice as hard next time if there is absolutely no repercussions for doing so blatantly this time?

I don't understand how so many people think this has anything to do with Trump, and isn't a total referendum on whether we have any sliver of hope of fair and free elections in the future.

But hey, as long as we run better candidates, we'll be good, right?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

View Quote
I watched They Live Sunday night, the parallels were eerie especially considering all our officials who have sold out to the Chinese.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By mort:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mort:

lol
Samoa's are damn good cookies. Better still here in my house because my bride hates coconut. Won't touch em.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:

lol

Not a big caramel guy. I'd eat thin mints before caramel for sure.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

I would take only of them now.
I keep looking for those $100 Sks's at garage and estate sales these days, none to be found. Firearms used to be fairly common at such things, no more.
View Quote

I really regret not getting a Molot VEPR Hunter in 7.62x54r...

They are unobtanium now.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top